Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Venus Talismans, Coming March 14th
Vagrant Dreamer
post Mar 7 2012, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Practicus
Group Icon

If ever there was a perfect day for a venus talisman, it's this st. patrick's day.

I have the details posted on the store page of my site, www.theurbanmage.com (which is now basically finished although I'll be adding free audio content over time), where these talismans can be secured in advance and where the individual talismans themselves will be available for purchase after they are made.

I will only be making Seven talismans. For talismans secured in advance I will make them to the particular purpose of the individual requesting theirs, otherwise they will be made to the following purposes:

2x Attracting Love - Keep in mind they are venus talismans so we're talking about being on the receiving end. Perfect for attracting a more dominant partner.

2x Social Grace - Be the life of the party, have the charm and joie de vivre that attracts everyone's notice, say the right things at the right times. The conjunction with Jupiter is especially good for applying this purpose towards dealing with authority figures, even better with Saturn subordinate to Venus in this chart.

1x Creative Inspiration - She's the goddess of beautiful things, and she is unbound in this chart all together. This is the pure expression of venus, the ability to create beauty, recognize beauty, express beauty. These inspiration talismans are excellent for creative blocks.

1x Lust magnet - This is not for domination of will - it is for inspiring that most beautiful of human activities. I would suggest using it to bring that spark back to the relationship. This kind of magic is tricky! Use it to get into a stranger's pants and then toss them and you will offend the spirits of venus - treat the act as the beautiful thing that it is, treat your partner as the beautiful thing they are, and the talisman will get you plenty.

1x Spirits of Venus - This is a general purpose talisman for practitioners that is specifically for petitioning the spirits of Venus for aid. It isn't much use to non-practitioners, but is a good place to start if you want to begin building your own relationships with the spirits of Venus in pursuit of either general or specifically Venusian magical practice.

I'm selling them on the site for $43, but will sell them to SM members for $34, so if you would like one, PM me and I'll make sure you get yours at the discounted rate.

Peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Mar 11 2012, 11:51 AM
Post #2

Practicus
Group Icon

Thanks to all who have requested the talismans, and to the mysterious drawing power of the main site, there are 2 talismans not yet pre-sold and still available. If I do not pre-sell the last two, they will be made as Lust and Love talismans. I am trying to acquire enough additional copper to up the total made to 14, but the jury is out on whether it will get here in time!

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse