Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Turba Philosophorum, A.E waite
azareth
post May 28 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Greatings,fraters and sorors ,this is a grimoire review,and the grimoire we will be viewing is The Turba philosophorum,I kept the most acurate review the passage is written exactly as the author wrote it,my opinions and remarks will be in bracets.

The twelveth dictum:
Lucas saith: I will speak at this time,following the steps of the ancients.
know therefore,all ye seekers after wisdom ,that this treatise is not from the begining of the ruling! take quicksilver ,which is from the male,and coagulate according to custom.observe that I am speaking to you in accordance with custom,because it has been already coagulated.here,therefore,is not the beginning of the ruling,but I prescribe this method,
namely that you shall take the quick silver from the male and shall either impose upon iron,tin or governed copper,and it will be whitened.
(IMG:http://www.alchemylab.com/prset.jpg)
(IMG:http://www.alchemylab.com/Sm1.gif)

White Magnesia is made in the same way ,and the male is converted with it.but forasmuch as there is a certain affinity between the magnet and the iron therefore our nature rejoices,take ,then the vapour which the ancients commanded you to take and cook the same with its own body until tin is produced .. wash away its blackness according to custom,(the blackness is the dragon,the white substance is the refined rosecoix),and cleanse and roast at an equable fire until it be whitened.but every body is whitened(crucification,sacrifce,salvation,peace)with govererned quick-silver,for nature converts nature .take ,there-fore,magnesia,water of alum,water of nitre,waterof iron ;whiten with smoke.whatsoever ye desire to be whitened is whitened with this smoke because it is itself white,and whitens all things.

Hope you liked this review
Azareth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

This post has been edited by azareth: May 28 2009, 05:54 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse