Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Gay Incubi/succubi?
Oryx
post Feb 15 2007, 02:03 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Greetings!
I wish to fully understand the entities involved, are they attracted to any old magick user?, Can they be signaled? Is there a detailed was to call them to another location of the caster's choice(say an abandoned building) or Are there other Orientations of Incubi/ Succubi?

I'm just interested.

Oryx.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

esoterica
post Feb 16 2007, 10:09 AM
Post #2

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

in my experience, the inkubi are into possession, and like the dibbik, dibbuk, etc (aka the boggart in harry potter), can cause physical manifestation of their possession - they physically use your body to manifest what you most desire to become

the sukkubi and of a roman origin as afar as i know and are external, women (as far as i know) who come to priests and monks and get them off in the night) - their torment used to explain the stains on the sheets perhaps

as for calling an inkubi, i don't think i'd go there but you could try - you could use the xtian method of opening your heart and calling for an inkubi to come and live inside you, then giving it full control over your life - nah, that's just whacked

calling a sukkubi is easy (imo!) for they are associated with lillith and the moon - just get physically connected with the universe (using one of the many meditation methods on this form) then call for one to come in the night - the problem starts when you meet somebody and you need to get rid of the sukkubi 'night companion', cause they won't go without a fight and i've had them scare off a potential rival before i got the chance to make my move

gee, they remind me of a lower-order jinn! (tee hee)

e.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Oryx
post Feb 16 2007, 10:55 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

Thanks esoterica, but what I really wanted to know is if there are any inkubi that prey on MEN or sukkubi that prey on WOMEN. Anyone have any experience with one of those?

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Feb 16 2007, 12:19 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Actually, Donald Tyson has a book out about contacting entities such as these. Though I have yet to purchase the book the reviews of it alone make it very tempting. You know the type don't get this book it's evil ,etc,etc. Its real la la la. Sexual Alchemy is the title. Good luck.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 16 2007, 12:20 PM
Post #5

Practicus
Group Icon

QUOTE(Oryx @ Feb 16 2007, 11:55 AM) *
Thanks esoterica, but what I really wanted to know is if there are any inkubi that prey on MEN or sukkubi that prey on WOMEN. Anyone have any experience with one of those?

While they are traditionally assigned gender orientation, in reality they are spirits - masculine and feminie, but not Male and Female. Inkubi (I've always seen is spelled Incubi) will take their actions on men or women, and the same for sukkubi. Men are generally more prone to their wiles, because of our nature, however men and women both are equally subject to attention.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse