Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Banishings That Work!
Rating  5
Eabatu
post Dec 20 2006, 02:41 PM
Post #31

Zelator
Group Icon

Heres a simple banishing if u want to clear the space (w/i and w/o) for working or if u want to do a quick banishing before a calling or something like that. It is simple really.

Start at the north.
Say BANRABISHU while tracing the ARRA star.
Then open hand attack the center of the ARRA star while saying w/ force BANMASKIM
Do this at the other 3 directions.

See, simple!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 6 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #32

Smasher666
Group Icon

[Greetings Eabatu,

Why don't you post your version of LBRAS in this thread?

Edunpanna

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Jan 8 2007, 12:48 AM
Post #33

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings Edunpanna,

I did post it, look 3-5 posts above. Its all there.

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

distillate
post Jan 8 2007, 12:52 AM
Post #34

My bag of tricks will always make you happy :)
Group Icon

QUOTE(Eabatu @ Jan 8 2007, 01:48 AM) *
Greetings Edunpanna,

I did post it, look 3-5 posts above. Its all there.

NICE WORK!

--------------------
"We have wandered into a state of prolonged neurosis because of the absence of a direct pipeline to the unconscious and we have then fallen victim to priestcraft of every conceivable sort. "

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 8 2007, 10:14 AM
Post #35

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings Eabatu,

Although I was familiar with this ritual as you performed it at my cousins house I had no recollection of discussing it on the forum. Even reading my previous post about it I still can not remember discussing it here. Is this a strange Nec time loop? Or do I need to stop drinking cheap beer? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Jan 8 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #36

Zelator
Group Icon

cheap beer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Jan 8 2007, 10:29 PM
Post #37

Zelator
Group Icon

Does anyone know any banishings that would work for evocation that don't have the same christian influences as the LBRP/LBRH/Other ceremonial magick banishings? Nothing against those who use them, I just don't think they would work very well for me especially as I'm not very familiar with the background of the spirits called forth in the rituals. So if anyone knows of anything else that would work for a banishing that would be awesome

+Quote Post

palindroem
post Jan 9 2007, 07:58 AM
Post #38

Zelator
Group Icon

I would suggest a combination of the A.O. Spare banishing/alignment I posed somewhere else on SM (I could look it up and link it)
and I AM's solar banishing/wave method (which I think is also posted somewhere here . . . if not, its on Ashnooks site).

Between these, you can pretty much clear/center yourself and clear/identify your personal astral space.

Though, I would ask . . . how long had you practiced the LBRP/LBRH. It's an extremely effective set of rites . . . and one practiced enough to "know" its form/function, can be well adapted to your particular proclivities (initially, the word "AUM" can be well used until a more appropriate word is found/provided).
More practice (if only accepting the religious tones as a temporary expiedient) may offer more then you think.

I'll look up those links in a bit . .. if needed (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
"My theory is longer, thicker and harder then yours" - Frank Farrelly
(regarding scientific objectivity)

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Jan 10 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #39

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks, if you find time to post the links that would be extremely helpful. It's not that I undervalue the effects of the LBRP etc, I'd just like to find something that resonates with me personally a bit better. Thanks again:)

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Jan 10 2007, 01:36 AM
Post #40

Zelator
Group Icon

Thorn, this is exactly why I made the particular banishing u see above (10 posts up I think). It is not the LBRP! It is based on the Necronomicon--it is called the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Arra Star (LBRAS). My point is this, tkae a known banishing, find the key components of it minus the names--find the purposes and essences of those spirits. Then find the corresponding essences from your own paradigm and you are suddenly on your way to making a banishing that is personal and your own.

I just got one question Thorn, what is your paradigm/path btw?
Just curious, maybe we all can help develop a banishing for you...or give you ideas as to how and create one for yourself....

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

Thorn
post Jan 10 2007, 07:11 PM
Post #41

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks for the help, really appreciate it. Once I get a chance I'll take a closer look at some of the banishings I've seen and see what I can work with. As to my path of magick, there's not really a set tradition that I follow directly. I try and look at everything and decide what works for me and what doesn't. I work with elements, runes and some other aspects of norse magick, greek, roman, and egyptian dieties, gypsy magick, some aspects of wicca... so I'm not exactly sure what you would file me under. I guess for now my main focus is learning everything I can about magick in general. But anyways, thanks again. I'll see how the banishing writing goes.

+Quote Post

spellcaster
post Jan 26 2007, 01:39 PM
Post #42

Neophyte
Group Icon

Nice topic, this will come handy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) TNX guys

--------------------
Nothing is true, and everything is permited.

AC / DC Rulez :-)

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Jan 26 2007, 03:49 PM
Post #43

Smasher666
Group Icon

The master sage Simon gives good advice in the preface of the Necronomicon regarding using banishings from your religion. Having chosen Enki as my master I only use the banishings in the book itself. The only really important thing about a banishing is that you believe it works. So for a Christian perhaps reading some psalms or for a ceremonial magician perhaps the lesser banishing ritual. The Necronomicon should be fluid with any faith system. Marduk I view as Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Zeus, Horus, And Shiva. For effective banishings you can try one from your own belief system. Or you can use exorcisms from the Necronomicon itself to work more closely within the system. The key is belief in what you are using. Faith.

If you have abandoned your previous notions to god and embraced the Necronomicon and embraced its gods then keep it simple and stick with the text. There are many wonderful exorcisms and nice prayers in the book. I will list some here.

In The Testimony of the Mad Arab part two their is a very beautiful prayer. Pg 205 in its entirety and the first six lines of page 206. It calls the 7 planetary gods for assistance and almost seems to be a confession of sin to right things with the gods. After all before we ask the gods for assistance it is only right that we ask for their forgiveness of errs. This is a powerful prayer. Use it!

The preliminary purification invocation of Ishtar / Inanna on page 110 goes along with this sense of purification. If we are pure spiritually and mentally before magick working we are less likely to get into a tight spot where we need to start banishing unwanted spirits. After all it is our vibration rate which attracts them and the power of our ritual.

The exorcism on page 99 is to be used at the place of calling. It is short and sweet and just as effective in any situation to cleanse your home. SImular to the aga mass ssaratu we burn bread while saying this. <Note that the Maklu text in its entirety is to be said over the aga mass ssaratu as the bread burns.>

However as far as protecting and exorcising your home none can be as powerful as The exorcism of the crown of Anu. pg 78-79 This exorcism is written with passion and to be said with passion. NO EVIL IN THE WORLD OR UNDER IT OVER THE WORLD OR INSIDE THE WORLD MAY SEIZE ME HERE! This is written beautifully like the prayer on 205 sounds like a poem.

pg 80 The exorcism Barra Edinnazu for spirits who attack the circle. A very powerful way to send a demon to the desert.

The exorcism Zi DIngir pg 81 Not exactly my favorite as it takes careful concentration to say correctly. Although much can be said for careful concentration in ritual.

pg 86-87 The exorcism against the possesing spirit. This may be intended to cast a demon or sickness out of a person but lets not over look it as a powerful exorcism as well. There is just something about ordering demons to sieze one another and eat each others bones that is in harmony with me.

If trying to exorcise a demon or sickness from someone use pg 88 The exorcism Annakia as well.

pg 91 A most excellent charm against the hordes of demons that assail in the night. First read this in english from the preface so you understand what you are saying then recite in Sumerian. Depart from my body in shame! From my body flee! Once again a work of beauty.

The Necronomicon is slap full of banishings. Of course you have to believe they will work before they are effective.
I speak only for myself and all should do as in their mind they think is right. As for me the day when I can not find an effective banishing in the Necronomicon might be the day I need to go get glasses!

So BE IT !

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Jan 26 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #44

Zelator
Group Icon

I might add in regard to these banishings it is a good idea to visualize your words as fire when saying these outloud--for your words are to act as fire in burning or driving away the undesired spirits. and if you attempting to exorcise a demonic presence inside yourself it is a good idea to exhale deeply after doing the exorcism and have BANDAR devour the demon which has been exhaled. And if you had summoned the Fire God GIBIL (which is highly suggested!) that will aid in the process as well for fire is the great cleanser!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Feb 15 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #45

Zelator
Group Icon

One more part I have added to this ritual--it seems to help develop Astral connections as well as solidifying the watchtowers. When you say "ZI DINGIR _______ KANPA!" and draw out the seal of the said direction (ie. NARRILUGALDIMMERANKI-North, LUGALDIMMERANKIA-East, MARUTUKKU-South, BARASHAKUSHU-West) do one more thing right after drawing the seal in the air. Try to lift a pillar astrally of the said element. Imagine the seal high above and u raising a pillar for it to rest upon and watch. The process of "raising" is this---move ur hands (faced up) upwards from ur waist area like you are lifting something--but do it slowly like ur lifting water almost--but each element is a bit different--but water works for starters. Do this motion til you are satisfied that the tower has been erected and the seal is resting atop of it. Do this in each direction.

This exercise is good for a few reasons, it helps develop astral sensebilities and it solidifies the watchtowers. It also serves as establishing a stronger link w/ the spirit of that direction.

Anyone using this ritual please let me know of its effectiveness--I am interested in your results folks!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!

+Quote Post

uchih
post Feb 19 2007, 04:41 PM
Post #46

Neophyte
Group Icon

Could I just say that I tried the banishing crown of anu a moment ago and I found it incredibly useful, most of my nasty feelings were dispellled and I feel lighter, I think it did genuinely 'clear the air' about me~

+Quote Post

Angel Watcher
post Jul 11 2007, 06:39 AM
Post #47

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ Jan 26 2007, 04:49 PM) *
The master sage Simon gives good advice in the preface of the Necronomicon regarding using banishings from your religion. Having chosen Enki as my master I only use the banishings in the book itself. The only really important thing about a banishing is that you believe it works. So for a Christian perhaps reading some psalms or for a ceremonial magician perhaps the lesser banishing ritual. The Necronomicon should be fluid with any faith system. Marduk I view as Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Zeus, Horus, And Shiva. For effective banishings you can try one from your own belief system. Or you can use exorcisms from the Necronomicon itself to work more closely within the system. The key is belief in what you are using. Faith.

If you have abandoned your previous notions to god and embraced the Necronomicon and embraced its gods then keep it simple and stick with the text. There are many wonderful exorcisms and nice prayers in the book. I will list some here.

In The Testimony of the Mad Arab part two their is a very beautiful prayer. Pg 205 in its entirety and the first six lines of page 206. It calls the 7 planetary gods for assistance and almost seems to be a confession of sin to right things with the gods. After all before we ask the gods for assistance it is only right that we ask for their forgiveness of errs. This is a powerful prayer. Use it!

The preliminary purification invocation of Ishtar / Inanna on page 110 goes along with this sense of purification. If we are pure spiritually and mentally before magick working we are less likely to get into a tight spot where we need to start banishing unwanted spirits. After all it is our vibration rate which attracts them and the power of our ritual.

The exorcism on page 99 is to be used at the place of calling. It is short and sweet and just as effective in any situation to cleanse your home. SImular to the aga mass ssaratu we burn bread while saying this. <Note that the Maklu text in its entirety is to be said over the aga mass ssaratu as the bread burns.>

However as far as protecting and exorcising your home none can be as powerful as The exorcism of the crown of Anu. pg 78-79 This exorcism is written with passion and to be said with passion. NO EVIL IN THE WORLD OR UNDER IT OVER THE WORLD OR INSIDE THE WORLD MAY SEIZE ME HERE! This is written beautifully like the prayer on 205 sounds like a poem.

pg 80 The exorcism Barra Edinnazu for spirits who attack the circle. A very powerful way to send a demon to the desert.

The exorcism Zi DIngir pg 81 Not exactly my favorite as it takes careful concentration to say correctly. Although much can be said for careful concentration in ritual.

pg 86-87 The exorcism against the possesing spirit. This may be intended to cast a demon or sickness out of a person but lets not over look it as a powerful exorcism as well. There is just something about ordering demons to sieze one another and eat each others bones that is in harmony with me.

If trying to exorcise a demon or sickness from someone use pg 88 The exorcism Annakia as well.

pg 91 A most excellent charm against the hordes of demons that assail in the night. First read this in english from the preface so you understand what you are saying then recite in Sumerian. Depart from my body in shame! From my body flee! Once again a work of beauty.

The Necronomicon is slap full of banishings. Of course you have to believe they will work before they are effective.
I speak only for myself and all should do as in their mind they think is right. As for me the day when I can not find an effective banishing in the Necronomicon might be the day I need to go get glasses!

So BE IT !

Why hello there Edunpanna. I am surprised that you associate Marduk with Allah or even Jehovah. I would think Marduk more as of the position of Jesus Christ and Enki as that of Allah. Did he not create earth with help? I have a picture of him to worship and in it he creates all vegetation and landscape on earth. Interesting that you have such different approach to the Necronomicon. I am also sad that I have been kicked out of your group but then again it was my fault of not controlling myself sometimes. Well that's why I specialize in Mass Destruction spells. Oh well take care friend. I may soon see you in New York city. I have major business with you if things go well for me in my investments. Well Ziku will take care of that. I really want to help you cause we have work to do against the cult skull and bones.

--------------------
MY BANDAR THIRSTS FOR BATTLE WITH A FLAMING SWORD![i][size=4]

+Quote Post

akkad
post Nov 13 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #48

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Of all of these responses, probably the first one is most effective as it is based on an Akkadian ritual that was in use at the time. It's not the ritual (no one knows what that might be, it's only been partially found, like many rituals of the time), but it's the closest to what it might have been.

Despite the warning at the start of the Simon Necronomicon, there are effective ways of banishing what you summon. It's just that most of them are effectively lost or incomplete, and so a lot of what we have to do is re-writing. But that adds some fun to everything, right (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Scooby Doo
post Nov 8 2008, 05:39 AM
Post #49

Neophyte
Group Icon

well this topic has been dead for a while ... but i have a question concerning the ritual posted in the beginning. why do you move anticlockwise ? From what i've seen in most rituals like lbrp the order is east-south-west-north. Is there a reason for it or just my mistake ?

+Quote Post

Matthew Kelly
post Nov 10 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #50

Neophyte
Group Icon

Everyone has their own way of doing these rituals, and I think their personal belief, invested over time and with much practise, is what makes them effective (to a point). As akkad mentioned there are many fragmentary or nearly-useless tablets and writings based on tablets that have become quite hard to find. They outline the original practises of Mesopotamian priests and healers, for lack of better English words (they had many words for someone who used their magick), and while it is difficult to find them they do exist. If you can find such tablets (or even just partial transliterations of those tablets), with some hard work you can create something that is above and beyond any of the pseudo-historical banishings found in the Simon Nec.

Understand that despite this book's power it is a retelling of a retelling of a retelling, probably more times and in more languages than we know. To cut through all the stuff that's questionable and to find what's obviously wrong, you must return to the source: the writings of the priests of Babylonia, Assyria, Akkad and Sumer.

--------------------
Regards,
Matthew

-----------------------------

IPB Image
Myspace.com/Dehumanation - Death / Black / Industrial Metal

.:Order of the Necronomicon | Disciples of Enki:.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages< 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse