Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Angels And Higher Entities Vs Negitive Minded Ones
Star
post Mar 22 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I just found it interesting that I have only had experiences with these types of creatures. Yet I always here of people having trouble with negitive types.

I know this topic is incredible vague and undetailed. But I will say that I have tried summoning the negitive such beings in the past with no success; to see if anything could be learned from them.

Regardless, this is most likley better in the long run. But any thoughts?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Mar 22 2006, 11:03 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

You mean that you have only had experience with positive entitites? I recall that Raymond Moody put out a book years ago which caused a stir called Life After Life. In it, he wrote of the common near death experiences with the light and the tunnel ext. He was a respected doctor who had had years of experience in dealing with dying patients. It was a best seller, he was a respected doctor as mentioned and his study was well thought out. He wrote another called Reflections on Life after Life as I recall. There was a flurry of controversy and a number of imitators and critics. The experiences he described were all positive, with formless light, good feelings, angels, deceased family members, and Jesus. There was another doctor who wrote that this was all a hallucination brought on by chemical changes and anoxia in the brain. There was another fundamentalist Christian who criticized it as somehow demonic inspired. I'm not how he explained Jesus as being demonic. Another gentleman had experienced a near death experience in which he experienced demons and a hell-like situation. Apparently a certain percentage of people who have had near death experiences meet with demons and descend into hell rather than heaven. Personally I think that we make our own heaven or hell. Likely that particular author had a guilty conscience.
I also think that we attract to us entities that are more appropriate to our development. In other if we aren't very nice, we attract entities that aren't nice either. I'm told that one out of four of us experiences an Out of Body Experience, generally spontaneously. Most people who learn to do astral projection or have OOBEs learn to do so as part of spritual training or discipline. I imagine most of these people are well intended, positive people who would attract positive entities. Perhaps some of those who have spontaneous OOBEs have a higher chance of experiencing nasty ones.
I've gone on numerous spiritual journeys over the years. When I emmt anyone it is one of my guides or patrons. I've only seen one angel in my life. It was 6 or 8 years ago while I was treating a client. I suddenly saw her energy very clearly and also saw a bright blue angel enfold her in its wings. It was rather startling. But not being Christian, I normally don't see angels as they are Christian concepts. Guides aren't all sweetness and light, but they are positive entities overall. Fairly often, they are there to give you a smuck in the head or a swift kick --elsewhere. Deities can be stern and hand you unpleasant truths. Some of their darker aspects can scare the ^&%$*$# out of you. But their intentions are good, although I have found that animal guides especially have a sense of humour on the level of the three stooges. There are truly negative entities out there I'm sure, but I haven't met any that are that nasty.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Praxis
post Mar 23 2006, 08:10 AM
Post #3

Mage
Group Icon

I am always a little curious about what people exactly mean when they declare that an entity is either positive or negative, either good or evil, etc...

For example: when people say that they only have known positive entities - and in the converse: when people say that they only have known negative entities - I question:

What makes such entities either positive or negative?

Is the judgement made based upon how they relate with the one who works with them?
Is the judgement made according to some system for categorizing such entities received from some doctrine?

What is the reasoning that results with such judgements?
Or is such judgement unreasonable?

+Quote Post

Star
post Mar 23 2006, 10:35 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Maybe rather I should say; I have only come across entities that have either aided or healed, none that have harmed or caused distress.

But perhaps they couldn't be called postiive, perhaps I was only refering to the attitude I was shown...as being happy or helpful?

+Quote Post

Hooded Manus
post Mar 23 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #5

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(Star @ Mar 22 2006, 08:17 PM) *
I just found it interesting that I have only had experiences with these types of creatures. Yet I always here of people having trouble with negitive types.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif) I give a nod toward Zelator's answer on this topic while leaning on the door frame entering into a realization of an experiencial break down of this idea around what is 'good' or 'bad' I find helpful. Often these ideas are interpretive to our our own realizations and understandings of experience be that formed by our teachers, pathways we recognize, and our personal experience. Ultimately I feel it is our interpretations and personality bents which create these 'cards of definition' in our spiritual roladex for other critters to open up, assess and say "Yeah, that's close enough of a character suite to crame myself into." and they do. For our understanding, they don't need the definitions, we do.

QUOTE(Star @ Mar 22 2006, 08:17 PM) *
I know this topic is incredible vague and undetailed. But I will say that I have tried summoning the negitive such beings in the past with no success; to see if anything could be learned from them.

Not meeting 'bad' things is one safety mechanism built into our spirit 'system' so that you don't tangle with anything too big for you to deal with. This does not mean you will not have unpleasant learning scenarios, it means you have the tools to deal with what the Powers that Be deal out for you. Be that seeing the Eye of Deity, or realizing that same Eye is a whorling vortex of destruction and rebirth which you really don't want to get to near right now. The Eye just looks at saying "yeah, sooooo..."

There is also the joy of trying to "do something to see what happens." Magically and spiritually I find this is similar to randomly telephoning numbers to see if they connect to anything you may talk to. The answer is "yes" while simultaneously realizing there are ways to do this so that you don't have to get another entity out of their bathtub while washing their hair to find out you were a wrong number or even worse speaking "english" to a "mandarin" speaker. Not that they wouldn't like to, but pick a better and more agreed upon time for them. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sculacciata.gif)

Now random number generating to discover stuff is great, we do it on the internet all the time. Spiritually this is what you have ritual for, I believe. Use the 'search engine' you know, tempering it with some new information to see what you need or not. Google=enochian/catholic/witchcraft/tantra, pick one realizing that you will have to do some spiritual shifting of information. Many call this 'good' or 'bad' in my idea. I also know that inappropriate info at today may well be used in writing my best selling novel next year. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dribble.gif)

Blessings all,
Hooded Manus aka KC Anton

+Quote Post

Skinwalker
post Apr 6 2006, 03:40 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Praxis @ Mar 23 2006, 07:10 AM) *
I am always a little curious about what people exactly mean when they declare that an entity is either positive or negative, either good or evil, etc...

For example: when people say that they only have known positive entities - and in the converse: when people say that they only have known negative entities - I question:

Is the judgement made based upon how they relate with the one who works with them?
Is the judgement made according to some system for categorizing such entities received from some doctrine?

Thats a very good question. I h ave noticed that one mans devil is another mans God. So who's definition are we using to define a "good entity" or a bad one. Also having had a lot of personal contact with entities others would consider (wrongly) to be "bad" ones. I have so say I do not believe the popular opinion on angels and daemons fts very well.

Also because I work with darker entities, does that make me a darker person? Or am I simply working through parts of my internal universe most just dont dare to touch?

Remmber its the God of Light and Darkness. The universe is neither all good nor bad, all light, nor all darkness. So to classify any entity as such simply doesnt make much sense.

Skinwalker

+Quote Post

jacklord1967
post May 15 2013, 05:39 PM
Post #7

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Praxis @ Mar 23 2006, 09:10 AM) *

Polarity for one, Orientation to 'self', intent( evil)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th September 2024 - 11:01 AM