Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 How To Get Demon Lover?, lover.
Shogunronin
post Feb 5 2008, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Does anyone know how I can get a demon lover? I think something directed me to this website. I've been thinking about this for about a year now and want to go ahead. I've been laying in bed each night thinking in my mind about what I want for six months and nothing has happened, can anyone direct me down the right path? I want to achieve this within a month at the most (if not sooner) I dont particularly want a succubus as im not in it for the sex but everything else you can think of. Im looking for something real, I dont expect it to take human form but I want a paranormal distinction that it is there and comforting, something more than just meeting under astral projection. Does Demonolatry lead down the right path? If anyone has any experience, advice with this reply.

Thank you.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Frater SI
post Feb 5 2008, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

For a Practical method read Donald Tysons "Sexual Alchemy" if you can find it! Liber Lilith is a newer work that you might also want to investigate.

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Feb 5 2008, 04:53 PM) *
Does anyone know how I can get a demon lover? I think something directed me to this website. I've been thinking about this for about a year now and want to go ahead. I've been laying in bed each night thinking in my mind about what I want for six months and nothing has happened, can anyone direct me down the right path? I want to achieve this within a month at the most (if not sooner) I dont particularly want a succubus as im not in it for the sex but everything else you can think of. Im looking for something real, I dont expect it to take human form but I want a paranormal distinction that it is there and comforting, something more than just meeting under astral projection. Does Demonolatry lead down the right path? If anyone has any experience, advice with this reply.

Thank you.

--------------------
http://www.evocationmagic.com
The Forum Dedicated to Enochian and Magical Evocation

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Feb 5 2008, 10:23 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for your reply! I had a quick look at the books suggested and it looks spot on! my only worries are that the book probably will say your'll need like 50+ pieces of equipment to perform these invocations. Which book would you suggest the most for practical uses - im no advanced wizard of any sort, what would you suggest ?

Liber Lilith
Donald Tysons "Sexual Alchemy"
or ''The complete book of demonalotry''

which one would benefit me more?

+Quote Post

Frater SI
post Feb 5 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

As for equipment no you dont need much most of it is Invokation. I would say the only thing you will need is experience you can do your head in with these entities if you are not well versed in practice.

Vovin

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Feb 5 2008, 06:23 PM) *
Thanks for your reply! I had a quick look at the books suggested and it looks spot on! my only worries are that the book probably will say your'll need like 50+ pieces of equipment to perform these invocations. Which book would you suggest the most for practical uses - im no advanced wizard of any sort, what would you suggest ?

Liber Lilith
Donald Tysons "Sexual Alchemy"
or ''The complete book of demonalotry''

which one would benefit me more?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Feb 5 2008, 11:05 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thanks for replying so fast, its been a great help! I've decided to get ''Sexual Alchemy' but would this go for things outside sex also? My primary aim is to establish a close relationship with a female demon that isn't just based on sex. sorry for being such a newbie at this, this is my last question!

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Feb 5 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Feb 5 2008, 07:05 PM) *
but would this go for things outside sex also? My primary aim is to establish a close relationship with a female demon that isn't just based on sex.

I would say that depends on the demon not the book your using. good choice of book thou.

a later edit as whit humans also whit demons... some want sex some want more...some even want to get abused some want to abuse...
As also whit humans
hmmm.. this reminds me of some song.
Hmm dreams somethign aah you prob know the song anyways i think it was popular some years back.

Be nice to the demons you encounter and all shall be fine if not you'll shall have a heap of trouble i know been there done that and being there right now.
don't be mean show respect to the entities you encounter.
thats all this wannabe wizard has to say for today...

This post has been edited by jlx: Feb 5 2008, 04:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Feb 7 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've tried to find Donald Tyson's 'Sexual alchemy' book but its impossible to find ! I found one place but it charges extortionate amounts for the book, so im thinking of starting small and working up to it - but thanks to those who replied.

I hate to have this thread outstay its welcome but does anyone suggest a style of magic which invokes demons/angels and builds relationships with them which is not too COMPLEX to do? is Enocian magic a option? im a huge begginer and want to duldge into this path of magic!

+Quote Post

altpath
post Feb 7 2008, 05:57 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

You're basically asking how to do something like design an operating system without even any knowledge of how to type with a keyboard (just an analogy).

Basically any type of magic can be performed in a sexual way. Witchcraft, hoodoo, Ceremonial, Enochian, shamanistic methods, etc. If you don't have a clear understanding of at least one style (and it doesn't have to be any I've named) to be able to truly be successful in obtaining a good daemon lover.

To be honest, your best bet is to find yourself a good teacher on this, or sit down and have a serious talk with a well known daemon (like from any of the old grimoires) and ask them if they'd like to help you out with that. They might give you a familiar (I doubt most would bother with you, or most other magicians for that matter).

I have sexual alchemy, it's a decent book that relies on golden dawn style ritual, and the method is, like I said, one method to obtain results. It is too expensive for what it is, but I have it because it will most likely be worth a lot more someday.

Good luck.

--------------------
www.occult-desires.com/english/
Lust/Love, Money, Healing, Divinations - SpellWork with Daemonic Aid

www.occult-desires.com/espanol/
Ahora disponible en Español, con servicios mas baratos para los Mexicanos.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post Feb 7 2008, 06:12 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I just purchased a book today called ''Creating magickal entities'' by David Michael Cunningham ,which is pretty good. Im gonna use it to reach my goals. With it, I could just create my own mentor who possesses magical knowlege. Im in the development of creating my own entity and the book is practical and easy to do. I decided im gonna work with this book and then build up to the sexual alchemy!

+Quote Post

bym
post Feb 7 2008, 09:31 PM
Post #10

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

The Rain cometh!
Look...you can't create a magical mentor that surpasses your own levels of knowledge. You can create a mentor who can lead you to various forms of knowledge and then you must learn them. The only way you gain advanced knowledge from a mentor is to be introduced to one that is already in existance.

I am going to say this but please don't take it the wrong way. If you spent half the time you are spending dreaming up a servitor/bedpartner/companion by working on your people skills, you would be better off by far! You'd have more friends, you'd have someone who cared about you (and vice versa) and you'd probably feel good enough about yourself to enjoy a little slap & tickle with a bed partner! Magic can do alot of things but it takes work and effort! When we are young(er) we want things that require little to no output of energy. wish. Sometimes we are fortunate to be recipients of these wishes...but it rarely happens that way. What you look for in Magic can be had through a variety of routes...but all of them have a price, be it monetary or hard work or...? I truly hope that you find solace in your studies. Get abit more experience before consorting with demons. Just some friendly advice. peace. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

realm_crawler
post Feb 7 2008, 09:36 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(bym @ Feb 8 2008, 05:31 AM) *
The Rain cometh!
Look...you can't create a magical mentor that surpasses your own levels of knowledge. You can create a mentor who can lead you to various forms of knowledge and then you must learn them. The only way you gain advanced knowledge from a mentor is to be introduced to one that is already in existance.

I am going to say this but please don't take it the wrong way. If you spent half the time you are spending dreaming up a servitor/bedpartner/companion by working on your people skills, you would be better off by far! You'd have more friends, you'd have someone who cared about you (and vice versa) and you'd probably feel good enough about yourself to enjoy a little slap & tickle with a bed partner! Magic can do alot of things but it takes work and effort! When we are young(er) we want things that require little to no output of energy. wish. Sometimes we are fortunate to be recipients of these wishes...but it rarely happens that way. What you look for in Magic can be had through a variety of routes...but all of them have a price, be it monetary or hard work or...? I truly hope that you find solace in your studies. Get abit more experience before consorting with demons. Just some friendly advice. peace. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)

LOL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif) Bym i was waiting for this reply heh though right on as always

--------------------

+Quote Post

Frater SI
post Feb 8 2008, 05:20 AM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

Good Solid Advice Bym there are no shortcuts

--------------------

+Quote Post

azareth
post May 27 2009, 01:46 PM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

why would you want a demon lover..?i mean what's wrong with a human lover..? yeah try lilith..then you would probably also have demon children as a bonus.

peace
Azareth

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post May 27 2009, 03:41 PM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

Exactly why would one want a demon lover?
Why would you want something to mess with your life or possessed you at your expense?
Most of the people that I know who do these things end up poor, have alot of bad luck, poor relationships and in general have their lives messed up.
It makes me wonder if these demons have any good intent with you and are there just to screw up your life.

With all respect.
Just leave it alone. Its not worth it. Leave it alone for your own sake.

This post has been edited by Jenfucius: May 27 2009, 03:42 PM

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post May 27 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Jenfucius, thank you for you're reply. Although I just would like to add that this thread was submitted by me over A YEAR and abit ago back when I did not know what I wanted out of Magick, this thread was answered, but thank you anyway.

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post May 27 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

So were you successful? If not i have a ritual I learned.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post May 28 2009, 09:20 AM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

I attempted to create a servitor which would act as my lover. I tried to bind it to a shoddy old necklace case and it was just all wrong, I put loads of boundaries on it and it probably knew I did not trust it. Funny though, I heard giggles around my room while it was in existance and at that time I developed perminant tinnitus. I still have it till this day, 24/7, maybe it was the cause of it I dont know but seems weird. It's deffinitly made me re-think my entire magick and treat everything with respect.

I purchased the book 'Liber Lilith' and that had some interesting ideas about communion with Lilith on a personal level which was considered 'Fiction' but I haven't attempted that yet. But nowadays I feel a demon lover would be interesting to have but such beings would not have the features in which I want. I didn't create it for 'sex dreams' or anything like that..just that it seemed more interesting to have a demon lover instead of a human one. Not that I have problems with obtaining a human lover, but do you know what I mean?....

But in conclusion, my servitor did not manifest how i wanted, probably because I was not grounded in proper magickal training and senses, which i been working on for a few months. you could say failure, but it was a hard lesson learnt.

This post has been edited by Shogunronin: May 28 2009, 09:23 AM

+Quote Post

Kath
post Oct 11 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #18

Zelator
Group Icon

nothing that involves learning is a failure in my opinion.

personally I find non-physical sex, or eroticism which is based in spiritual intimacy & energy interaction, to be superior to regular 'organ sex'. it can actually spoil you a bit and make physical sex seem a bit bland by comparison. And I think a person could learn more about magick over pillow talk with an entity, than they could from any magical text.
it would be difficult to find an entity with whom you could build a lasting & meaningful relationship with. but not impossible.

This post has been edited by Kath: Oct 11 2009, 09:00 AM

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Oct 11 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #19

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

why would you want a demon lover..?i mean what's wrong with a human lover..?

Humans are prone to judgment of themselves and others. We take things for face value, and too many humans are not in tune with the higher realities. This realm grows on us, and as evidence shows, children have a better comprehension of the realms beyond than experienced adults. This place jades us. It's hard to find company or some other means of support system to help keep this jading process in check. On this premise, a lover from the realms beyond is capable of seeing the part of you that transcends this mortal, mundane plane, and, out of (for lack of a better way to put it) love, he/she will make sure that connection/understanding to the realms beyond is sustained.

But, Bym has a point. Also, concurrent with that, if you live unaware of your higher self, and live a mundane existence, the effectiveness of these spells will be moot point. No point in finding a lover beyond this realm if you have no raison d'etre outside this one. If you live a magickal life, then by all means, go ahead. If despite good people skills, you still find yourself lonely, not because of lack of social aptitude, but just because the who what where when why and how of your life right now makes you lonely with no real amelioration of your condition in sight, then go ahead.

Awareness of self is key. I may just be doing the same soon enough, as I have found myself perpetually frustrated with other human beings in relationships. Many find me too complex. I am a very charming, intelligent person, with a good path in life, but this one area has remained a constant difficulty for me in all situations. Good friends and bad, good times and bad, fast times and slow times, up times and down times, times of success and times of failure: Still alone and still misunderstood.

Constancy is the key, and constancy has led me to also seriously think about this solution as well!

EDIT: Also a thing to consider why a Lover Beyond rather than a Lover Local, is that this realm is based in the dimension of Time, whereas the realms beyond work independently of our timeline. In fact, in my post here, I describe the process of leaving this realm and exploring the next as similar to the process of logging out of an MMORPG. The way I see it, when you are -in character- (citing my post, now, by the way), you are restricted as to the time you can invest in finding love. Try logging into any MMO and finding an -In Character- partner. Now, try to move it to the next level, and bring it "IRL (in real life)." Not easy, is it? Try finding a partner here, and now try spiritually, mentally, wholly bonding with them. Rather hard, in my opinion.

Arguably, the microcosm and macrocosm mirror each other exactly, so what's the difference taking it another level up?The difference is because the general consensus is that this realm is but a shadowy shell of the true reality. MMORPGs are bound to a matrix of rules set by this plane, and this plane is set up by a broader spectrum of rules set by the realms beyond. It is under the broader spectrum that you find more freedom, more realness in your endeavors. This is why the results of doing such workings under those rules are considered "magickal" here.

Digressing, go through the process of seeking a partner beyond, and your love is not subjected to the element of time, here. It is a love beyond time. Such a love is much sought after, is it not? In the context of my referenced post, "log off the damn game, go outside, and find someone," seems to fit the tone of this post.

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Oct 11 2009, 12:41 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Kath
post Oct 11 2009, 01:19 PM
Post #20

Zelator
Group Icon

you say you have not tried such a relationship Xenomancer?

I've been in one for about 8 years now, and you describe the intricacies of it better than I can.

I would say that my 'other' has even played up the advantages you mention, to maximum effect. I can even remember a time early in the relationship, where I somewhat reflexively would bring my MMORPG human character persona into my relationship with her, and she would always respond very negatively to this. She was fairly strict that she didn't care to be approached while I was in a superficial/mundane/human frame of mind. It was similar with things like verbal language, we do 'talk' but that is fairly rare. much more often we sort of 'commune' instead. I have come to prefer it that way. And for a long time she did not share a label-name for herself, asking me to focus directly on the resonant presence of her essence instead of a label. I can think of maybe a dozen other examples, where she seemed to be emphasizing the advantages you discussed in your post, and maybe a few advantages you didn't mention.

edit: I just thought of a conversation I had many years ago in a 'psychic' chatroom. and the topic of sukkubi/inkubi came up.
and I had mentioned that I had willingly "interacted" with a sukkubus-like entity (not the serious relationship I discussed above).
and someone said "isn't that dangerous??!!??"
to which I replied "well, yes, maybe a little... but I was very gentle"

This post has been edited by Kath: Oct 11 2009, 01:44 PM

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Oct 12 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #21

Zelator
Group Icon

Try this entitie called Izabeael once. I had some nice dreams cheak out the website if your interested.

she looks like a genie. I like think of her as a tiny genie belly dancing. see if your continued use will make it stronger

This post has been edited by xXDaemonReignXx: Oct 12 2009, 05:07 PM

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Oct 12 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #22

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Try this entitie called Izabael once. I had some nice dreams cheak out the website if your interested.

Editted

she looks like a genie. I like think of her as a tiny genie belly dancing. see if your continued use will make it stronger

I looked over the website. It's not the entity's website, it's the website of a dedicated priestess...who I believe may have ego issues. Still, the entity is more likely than not real. It's probably worth a shot.

CAVEAT: ShogunRonin... Izabael, the entity, may not be a suitable love for your needs. You want more than sex. For your needs, ask her if maybe she can set up a date between you and one of her friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

This post has been edited by bym: Oct 12 2009, 01:07 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Oct 12 2009, 12:55 PM
Post #23

Zelator
Group Icon

I remember the who Izabael thing. I think she has a myspace also. Guys will fall for anything dealing with sex and nakedness, especially lonely ones. . . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohyeah.gif)

This post has been edited by Aphrodite: Oct 12 2009, 12:56 PM

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Oct 12 2009, 05:14 PM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Xenomancer @ Oct 12 2009, 11:05 AM) *

I looked over the website. It's not the entity's website, it's the website of a dedicated priestess...who I believe may have ego issues. Still, the entity is more likely than not real. It's probably worth a shot.

CAVEAT: ShogunRonin... Izabael, the entity, may not be a suitable love for your needs. You want more than sex. For your needs, ask her if maybe she can set up a date between you and one of her friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

yeah Izabael is awesome. Ive had some really strong manifestation in my imagination. seems to be an incredibly strongly powered entity.

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

ThothSphere
post Oct 11 2014, 04:16 PM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

I dont see why you would want to do this. Evil only brings more evil upon the self. Likewise good brings only good constructive useful and enjoyable things on oneself. Why bother screwing one's own self? When there is a constructive way to achieve the same goal?

However if you are intent on doing what you're doing, do it, succeed and learn that there's always a more harmonious way to achieve the same goals.

+Quote Post

SharkLover
post Oct 14 2014, 04:58 PM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

HAHA XD i wanted share Amdusias to you or my father (Or his son) but you are male so there are demons sluts who would love to f%*! you haha XD even some Gay demons haha XD
but are you ready for a group they will do you ? ( I dont recomended this at all ) but if you insist you go is not my busniess , but you funny thou XD (you can ask any demon thou) haha XD dont do it ( they are actually Gods with class hierarchy King and such but you can call Demons (or Pro Demons) which are known . Or some with long black hair XD still didnt tell me who he is :/ or some less known dDemons who woudnt mind do it to you aswell ask Satan he will know what to do with you haha XD (or Lucifer if you prefer) call any demon you wish ^^

they are fun ^^

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse