Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 When The Greys Come Calling..., Posted here because it deals with Counter-Evocation. (Exorcism)
Petrus
post Aug 10 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

This was in response to someone on OccultCorpus, but I thought it might be of interest here too.

I was terrorised by the Greys at various times throughout my childhood, and needing to get rid of them was one of the main things that first got me into magick on a practical level. I found three things that helped:-

1) Sandalwood incense. Dragonsblood would probably work too.
2) The LBRP.
3) A statue and Yantra of MahaKali, my patron Goddess. Whenever I move house, the first thing I do is dedicate a new bedroom to Kali Ma, and the Yantra gets charged periodically as well. If your friend has another Godform of his own, that will help, but Kali is specifically a demon slayer and so she is very good in this regard. The Archangel Michael would also be a good choice for an entity to call on for assistance.

I found it helpful to banish daily, and burn incense before sleep. Regular devotion to your Godform of choice, and a likeness of said Godform in your bedroom/sleeping area is also strongly recommended.

The Greys are basically terrorists and cowards. They have two elements; one acorporeal, and one corporeal. The acorporeal element will come first, and scout a person out, and if the person is deemed a suitable target, the corporeal element (physical beings, and an abduction) may possibly subsequently follow.

They are terrorists in the sense that their primary modus operandi is the generation of fear and other negative emotions, which they feed from. They also get off on and draw elation from the idea that they can take a person and render them entirely helpless, with complete impunity, as well as the idea that a victim can feel as though there is nowhere where they can go, to remove themselves from the threat of potential abduction. The main point behind an abduction is for the experience to be as invasive, horrifying, and dehumanising as possible, which maximises the negative emotional yield for them.

They are cowards in the sense that they will generally only abduct people within sparsely populated, rural areas, and usually in either the early morning or late at night. You generally will not hear or read about abductions occurring in highly populated areas, or during the day. They like getting a person alone, helpless, and maximally vulnerable.

The above has helped me to ward them off, but when I develop a bit more, magically speaking, I'd like to actually go on the offensive and take the fight to them, a little. What I'd specifically like to do is isolate the main spirit(s) among them, and get them bound within a Hell construct somewhere for a long period of time, so that nobody else has to worry about them.

This post has been edited by Petrus: Aug 10 2009, 08:41 AM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Hermetic668
post Aug 10 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Aug 10 2009, 09:11 AM) *

This was in response to someone on OccultCorpus, but I thought it might be of interest here too.

I was terrorised by the Greys at various times

Alternatively...

First Pentacle of Saturn.

Third Pentacle of Jupiter.

Third, Fourth and Fifth Pentacles of Mars.

An Elder wood or Hawthorn wand.

Best,
Hermetic668

--------------------
Fear not any man; fear not thineself; remember that fear is failure and the forerunner of failure. Be thou therefore without fear, for in the heart of the coward virtue abideth not.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Aug 10 2009, 10:45 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Aug 10 2009, 09:11 AM) *

The main point behind an abduction is for the experience to be as invasive, horrifying, and dehumanising as possible, which maximises the negative emotional yield for them.

They are cowards in the sense that they will generally only abduct people within sparsely populated, rural areas, and usually in either the early morning or late at night. You generally will not hear or read about abductions occurring in highly populated areas, or during the day. They like getting a person alone, helpless, and maximally vulnerable.

What about the greys mentioned in Cosmic trigger? Those ones left behind a banana cream pie.

Not making fun of your experience -especially as so many people report negative interactions with aliens- but it's interesting how people encounter varyingly friendly or hostile alien entities.

Negative emotional exploitation isn't a hypothesis I've heard before as to the reason of their presence. It sounds more like a demonic than an alien motivation; then again, maybe demons are aliens, or vice versa.

Also interesting that you mention how they "come out to play" more often in rural areas and at night. Due to the solitude, rural areas during 3-5 a.m. are well suited to doing magickal work in general.

In any case, thanks for sharing some effective ways of dealing with the negative ones!

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

Estella
post Aug 11 2009, 08:52 AM
Post #4

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkman418 @ Aug 11 2009, 05:45 AM) *

In any case, thanks for sharing some effective ways of dealing with the negative ones!

Agreed. I'm not entirely sure what is meant by 'the Greys' but the advice was sound. Burning sandalwood and performing the LBRP is an effective way to disperse negative energy and cleanse the astral field. One could also command the entity to depart in the name of YHWH and ADONY.

This post has been edited by Estella: Aug 11 2009, 08:53 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Aug 11 2009, 09:15 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

ego (need for control) = terror (loss of control)

same thing with all the entities in the invisible world, if you accept them as your friends, then they might be nice to you or slit your throat, depending on their (and your) nature

you are not in control of any intelligent creature's actions (and shouldn't try to be) beyond magical efforts to limit their chances to get to you, like with magically-significant incense that essentially stinks up the place and runs them off lol - i have even heard of mosquito coils working to keep the abductions away

but where does the building of walls around yourself stop? when you suffocate?

many abductions happen in new york city in broad daylight (www.unknowncountry.com - whitley strieber's, www.ufofiles.com - jerry pippin), so your statement that they only do it in rural areas or sparesly populated areas is incorrect

suddenly the crowded freeway is empty...

but it is really nice to meet someone who doesn't deny their existence!

another technique is to make contact with other races (djinn, fae, etc) and work with them (to their own ends - there is no controlling them either)

and don't feed any strange animals cat food

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Hermetic668
post Aug 11 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(monkman418 @ Aug 10 2009, 11:45 PM) *

It sounds more like a demonic than an alien motivation

Hence the pentacles... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
Fear not any man; fear not thineself; remember that fear is failure and the forerunner of failure. Be thou therefore without fear, for in the heart of the coward virtue abideth not.

+Quote Post

monkman418
post Aug 12 2009, 01:02 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Aug 11 2009, 10:15 AM) *

same thing with all the entities in the invisible world,

This is the best point I have heard on this topic, thank you Esoterica!

On this note, the "greys" could be acting as a guardian force, a personification of the dangers inherent to the "loss of ego control" that must be accepted in order to gain [insert magickal/mystical realization].

--------------------
MonkMan418
---------------------------------
"It sometimes strikes me that the whole of science is a piece of impudence; that nature can afford to ignore our impertinent interference. If our monkey mischief should ever reach the point of blowing up the earth by decomposing an atom, and even annihilated the sun himself, I cannot really suppose that the universe would turn a hair.” --- Aleister Crowley

“We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
--- Stephen Hawking

Therefore, God is a monkey.

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Aug 12 2009, 06:58 AM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Estella @ Aug 12 2009, 12:52 AM) *

Agreed. I'm not entirely sure what is meant by 'the Greys' but the advice was sound. Burning sandalwood and performing the LBRP is an effective way to disperse negative energy and cleanse the astral field. One could also command the entity to depart in the name of YHWH and ADONY.

Wikipedia:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greys

They are the species of extraterrestrials that are most commonly implicated in abduction reports. Considered to be from the stars Zeta Reticuli 1 and/or 2, hence they are often also referred to as either Reticulans or Zetas. I believe they have both an acorporeal and corporeal component, as noted.

QUOTE(Hermetic668 @ Aug 11 2009, 01:25 PM) *

Alternatively...

First Pentacle of Saturn.

Third Pentacle of Jupiter.

Third, Fourth and Fifth Pentacles of Mars.

An Elder wood or Hawthorn wand.

Best,
Hermetic668

Could you please elaborate a little on the rationale behind this? I am, I will confess, unfamiliar with the higher grade variants of the pentagram rituals.

This post has been edited by Petrus: Aug 12 2009, 06:57 AM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Aug 12 2009, 07:24 AM
Post #9

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

The Pentacles Hermetic mentions are not pentacle rituals. They're seals from the Greater Key of Solomon. The Lesser Key gets more press, but the Greater Key is just as useful, if not more so in certain situations.

It's not hard to find this book as a pdf file somewhere.

This post has been edited by Darkmage: Aug 12 2009, 07:25 AM

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Hermetic668
post Aug 12 2009, 04:22 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Aug 12 2009, 07:58 AM) *

Could you please elaborate a little on the rationale behind this? I am, I will confess, unfamiliar with the higher grade variants of the pentagram rituals.

Certainly.

As Darkmage says, these are not rituals. They are Solomonic seals used in working with spirits. They can be used in rituals, and I have found them quite efficacious.

Pentacles of Saturn and Jupiter, used as amulets, circles, or other symbols, are potent in protection from spirits. My icon, for example, is the Third Pentacle of Jupiter. From Mathers' 1888 translation of the Clavicula Salomonis (or, the Key of Solomon), "This defendeth and protecteth those who invoke and cause the spirits to come. When they appear show unto them this pentacle and immediately they will obey." Since I am called upon frequently to help Things go elsewhere (i.e. stop bothering folks), I find the Third Pentacle of Jupiter to be a very useful focus for my Work.

Of the First Pentacle of Saturn, it is said, "This pentacle is of great value and utility for striking terror into the spirits. Wherefore, upon its being shown to them they submit, and kneeling upon the earth before it, they obey." (Mathers', 1888). This is more of a passive or reactionary protection than the Pentacle listed above, but as such it can be very helpful.

Pentacles of Mars, in the same manner, are potent "weapons" one can use in "taking the fight" to Others. I don't recommend doing this, but, if one would go to war, one should overlook no potential advantage or weapon to be used against the opposition.

Wood of the elder and hawthorn trees is considered to have protective properties. And they're easier to find than the branch of a hazel tree that has not yet borne fruit, capped with twin magnetized blades. Sometimes less is more. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Since no one is proposing conjuring and controlling these things, the seals and the wands can be used in protection along with the LBRP. I'm not a big fan of burning incense at night while I'm sleeping due to my desire to avoid burning down my house.

My personal take is that the "Greys" are not strangers to us, but have been with us for a long, long time. As such, I have found the Goetic Arts to be useful in dealing with both These and other Things that come in the night.

I hope this is helpful.

Best,
Hermetic668

This post has been edited by Hermetic668: Aug 12 2009, 04:24 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Petrus
post Aug 13 2009, 12:50 PM
Post #11

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Hermetic668 @ Aug 13 2009, 08:22 AM) *

I hope this is helpful.

Best,
Hermetic668

It is extremely helpful, Hermetic, thank you. You have given me knowledge of a potential set of resources which I did not know of previously. I thank Darkmage, as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hermetic668
post Aug 13 2009, 03:56 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Petrus @ Aug 13 2009, 01:50 PM) *

It is extremely helpful, Hermetic, thank you. You have given me knowledge of a potential set of resources which I did not know of previously. I thank Darkmage, as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Very happy to be of assistance. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Please keep us posted if anything else develops from the original discussion - personally I'm very curious about these sorts of Things.

Best,
Hermetic668

This post has been edited by Hermetic668: Aug 13 2009, 03:59 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Oct 5 2009, 11:25 AM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Aug 11 2009, 10:15 AM) *

same thing with all the entities in the invisible world, if you accept them as your friends, then they might be nice to you or slit your throat, depending on their (and your) nature

I really like your style esoterica. sometimes I just like to sit back and enjoy the sights and sounds. when I stop being scared it really isnt that big of a deal. samigina is my patron entity and I have seen ghost and seen these grey entities. they look kind of different ghost being more airy and see through and greys feel more depressed and gloomy.
maybe in the afterlife there is different planes of residense. if you are depressed all the time you will look grey. if you have been dead for a whille you get more and more clear and see through.

this is my field of experties Necromancy as I work alot with Samigina or Gamigin and recently EVP electronic voice phenominom

from what I know ghost that appair from Samigina are outside of the mirror and are floating in water the way they move. perhaps this is the meaning of the grimore saying spirits that drowned at sea and died in sin. perhaps means being obssesed with material living that you cant give it up. and live at a lower existance the grimore descriptions you have to decypher alittle.

also it says he will stay as long as the magician requires. and he is of a lunar nature.
I find that I can dwell for longer and is more conductive to dreamy states of awareness. I tend to think that lunar entities are easier to evoke. but I am a scorpion moon. so this fits with me well since scorpio rulls death and transformation and the moon makes me abit mystic and I can scry and daydream well.

I was gonna make a post about your astrology sign and if it makes different entities easier to evoke but im sure its already been posted. this is something similar to what i was thinking before about the entities picking you and not the other way around.

anyway you seem to have made up your mind alot about what these greys are perhaps if you did some more research you would descover different perspectives and realities. perhaps this is the meaning of Liberal Science. I now approch the occult with a more scientific mind frame thanks to the the wise counsel of a goetic I know. srry to rant just the grays subject matter interest me.

This post has been edited by scryer: Oct 5 2009, 11:29 AM

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

SharkLover
post Nov 16 2014, 05:47 PM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

Those are anunnaki aliens who change (as greys and reptilians) and harase you all the time AND than blame them (fact)
Of Enki and Enlil site (both work together) who work together always ploting and lying and are really happy when do so ^^
Monsters(brads) of demons . PURE evil race (invaders) insane,crazy psychopathic FOOLS (fact) Traitors . (which is nothing new)
THEY ARE DUMP IDIOTS bitchess . Rapist and pedo. freaks . Disgusting rapist COWARDS .
And than pretending that they didnt do nothing they ARE fake and want to apear as hero but ARE not none is .
Thez are realy true DEMONS guite nasty and filty puting dick and all kinda inside you i so how bitch suck his dick so disgusting yuck
must stop or i will get sick how disgusting this filtys are TRUE DEMONS *MONSTERS( SEX FREAKS ,sick rapists .
and tortutring kid on you and zell obez or put dick inside zou and zell Enki HE LOST HIS MOND thz are not all right at all THEy ARE
NUTS THEZ ARE NOT RIGHT ON THEIR MIND AT ALL THEZ LOST IT EVEN IF THEZ HAVE ANZ and puting like comp down
and blowing before and ploting about we have her and so on PURE INSANE EVIL FILT of aliens *fact( players(
and ploting striping infront of you and put themselfs like wtf THEY ARE SO DISGUSTING YUCK
also naked WTF THEZ ARE REALLZ PEDO and than bitch inside of zou of corse pure evil *NOTHING NEW WITH THIS SLUT(
and changing as dog with a rope they are deluted filt . IM NOT SURPRISED THAT EVRyONE GO AWAy FROM THEM THOSE FILT they even ploting themself with this .
they are not with their mind right especially slut bitch . and brad thez he is with Enki anz waz and one is like blabla bla with those other EVIL BRADS BITCHESS he is so frekly anozing and this bitch with pink hair she run away not the first time . They want to hide themsef *COWARDS( ESPECIALZ ANOZING BITCHBRAD AND MAN WITH LIGFHT ON in distaance HE IS SOOOOO FAKE HE SHOULD
disapere with bald f%*! both of them filt disgusting PEDO.

This post has been edited by SharkLover: Nov 16 2014, 06:24 PM

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

+Quote Post

Neshamah
post Dec 18 2014, 07:09 AM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Wow.