Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Psionic Servitor, Any thoughts?
bkl777
post Sep 15 2009, 03:02 PM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

I am going to make a servitor with the intention of helping me develop Psychic abilities beyond the crappy ones I already have. I was thinking about using the tarot card "princess of cups" from my spare thoth deck as a base with a sigilised statement of intent. I intend to use a ritual of my own devising with elements drawn and modified from Donald Tyson's "Portable magic", however I am at a loss as to which (if any) archetype to use to aid with it's construction and birthing. I was considering using the aeon, the magician or maybe the priestess in place of a real godform. Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.

--------------------
Tao k'o tao fei ch'ang tao

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DaemonReign
post Oct 28 2009, 06:36 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

I use the spirit MARUTUKKU for the necronomicon to do wall tapping for me. I find it works really well. It started from me carving Protective sigils on my door.
than I found when I was falling to sleep. was I could make some knocks and raplings on the door just by concentrating on the sigil and it grew to me thinking MARUTUKKU was doing it and I put all my power into the spirit and it works well. I can do the tapping and rappling of the walls of the entire room. not alot. just some cracks and small knocks.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post Mar 15 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #3

Unregistered

That's a super interesting idea, but I feel that there may be a better way to further one's learning.

Though it possible to create a construct, but the limit of its ability in any way at all is the limit of your imagination. Hypothetically, I wanted to create a construct with the function of being an infinite energy source. That'd require the ability for you to actually be able to fully, and totally comprehend the aether/the infinite. I would say that is inherently impossible since our spiritual essence (as sentient individuals) is tangible, therefore incapable of actually comprehending it, so instead what would happen would be that you would create an entity that would be based upon your personal knowledge of what infinity appears to be you.

The same idea applies to your desire to grow and develop, no? I feel that therein itself is the flaw. I think the best alternative is to go the slow, slow painful way, with listening to the world and everything around you constantly, and taking every opportunity the aether throws at you.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse