Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Scrying..., WITH WATER????
Ethereal Sight
post May 10 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #1

Light Wielder
Group Icon

So yeah, I've been experimenting a little with divination, remote viewing, etc. As I've mentioned before, I have some level of proficiency with air and water magick. So I have a glass orb with bubbles inside and blue glass dolphins around the edges. I got it a long time ago and I find that the connection with water I gave it is actually extremely powerful - I built constructs and protective spells on it over the years that were all based around the element so I think it's used to the association... besides the fact that I got it at an aquarium. So yeah, it's pretty useful to cast water magick with. I recently got to thinking about scyring with a crystal ball, and realized that I could probably use water magick in this glass ball to do it. So I'd tried scrying before... the results.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif) ........ yeah. So I tried it and started to get a blurry image of something (it was very dark... dark purple background with a black shadow moving on top of it - I'm not sure what it was) and then lost it. I tried repeating it that night but made no further progress. I was just posting this up here in case anybody wanted to try it or give me some advice on how to make it work.

Thanks!

--------------------
"Take root in the ground, live in harmony with the wind, plant your seeds in the Winter, and rejoice with the birds in the coming of Spring." - Hayao Miyazaki (Sheeta from the film - Laputa: Castle In The Sky)
All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - Voltaire
Behind every successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law. - Voltaire
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. - Voltaire
Illusion is the first of all pleasures. - Voltaire

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

grim789
post May 11 2010, 07:39 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

Instead of putting water into a ball might i suggest trying a bowl plastic something like that will work paint it black 2 dollar spray paint from wal-mart will subside. And simplt putting water into the bowl and trying to scry that away you might get better results this way to because the bowl is in my personal opinion better to scry with than a crystal ball. But whatever method works best for the practioner maybe give this method a shot who knows it might work better for ya. Good Luck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

alkeides
post May 13 2010, 04:32 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

A traditional method dating back to Graeco-Egyptian times is simply to take some ink and place it in the palm of one's hand - as recently as the last century this was still done in Egypt and probably still takes place today.

You could also put the ink into a bowl with some water in it.

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post May 13 2010, 04:48 AM
Post #4

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

I use the ink in water method a lot.I would use it over a crystal ball.

I am not sure why you need a powerful object to scry, though. Is there some particular reason you need it?

Other than that keep it up, seeing something is a good thing.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse