Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Draconian Contract(s), Loss of Rights, You Criminal!
bym
post Mar 20 2010, 01:54 PM
Post #1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
I have a warning to all you people out there that think that you have any Civil Rights.

You do not!

This posting has been modified from the original.
I found that it was leading people to view it more as a
way to garner sympathy and undue attention. This was not
my original intention! So, here is a much abbreviated
form:
It has come to my attention of a not-so-subtle shift in the
ideal(s) of our government. At one time one was considered
innocent unless proven guilty. No more! Of course how could
it be otherwise? Our leaders and government officials are being
exposed as corrupt and greed has become more & more the rule of
the land.
For many in our land, the suffering endured by painful medical
conditions can be eased by the use of medically administered
drugs. This has now clashed openly with our DEA's/governments
War on Drugs! Now, in most cases, if you are prescribed pain medication
you must sign away your Civil Liberties by acquiecsing to a Pain Management
Contract! It is, perhaps, one of the most Draconian contracts in
ANY land! You must agree to being given a monitored piss test each month, the
review of your scripts (all) each month with all the pills being counted,
to sign away any privacy of your movements with ALL doctors, an
agreement to notify your Contract doctor of any drug prescribed by any other doctor
within 48 hrs and, because the drug being prescribed is contraindicated
with the use of alcohol, you are forbidden to consume any alcohol. All these must
be adhered to or you will lose the right to ever have this pain medication
again, permanently! The pee test includes all controlled substances not
prescribed by a/the doctor...even if it is Medical Marijuana!
Big Brother and the Police State are opening up your lives whether you want them
to or not!
Choose not to play the game, if possible! There are better alternatives to
signing your life and liberty away! I've worked for the government for 30+ years
and, though have signed agreements before, NEVER had to pee in a cup, EVER!
That was reserved for only 'probable' cause. We are now considered criminals
BEFORE the possibility!
The closer we come to passing the legalization of marijuana the more Draconian
the strictures! Prohibitions do not work! They merely accentuate/create a Black
Market state! It's a goddamned herb! WTF??? The Contract is aimed at controlling
and ferreting out pot users, not opiate abusers! Meth (the #1 abused drug) is never
even mentioned!They wait until you have no place to go, then they extort your
signature..."to make it legal..." What a crock!
Wake up people, your life, your liberties are not there anymore! Some government
bureaucrat has sold them to big Pharma and the Police State!

Physicians and the American approach to pharmaceuticals is what is keeping us sick, sick in body, and now, sick in spirit! I will not play their game!
What I do in the privacy (and isolation) of my four walls is my business, not BIG BROTHERS! We are living in times where the police state is becoming more and more evident! Religious intolerance used to be
something that we could step around but, no longer. Soon they will kill homosexuals for being who they are, they will kill women for thinking that they have control over their own bodies! They are currently extorting old men who are in need of pain relief. They're doing this to the VA! Get shot for your country, you criminal! *disgust*

I apologize if this posting is lengthy. I couldnot render the setting better with brevity. George Orwell wasn't far off the mark! Wake Up People! Else the nutbags WILL create HELL on earth! Human beings have far
surpassed anything a demon could/would ever do!
Comments? Critiques? I'm all ears! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/black eye.gif)

NOTE: This post was considerably longer and melodramatic in its original state. I've modified it to lessen the gag reflex! LOL!

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Mar 20 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: Mar 20 2010, 04:52 PM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Mar 20 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

If you would care for the spellwork of a junior practitioner just say the word and I will set a spell to aid you in whatever way possible.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

bym
post Mar 20 2010, 10:51 PM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Ah, VitalWinds!
That is most gracious of you and I wish to thank you!
Alas, for I must find healing from within....this is my battle to wage!
Your compassion is duly noted...
Heal our Earth! We have a responsibility to Her that transcends our daily strife!
I'm a tough old bird! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/connie_mini_oldman.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

scoobs
post Mar 21 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

Sorry to hear about your troubles Bym.

The powers that be seem to want people to suffer and you are caught in the crossfire.

I think it is because they themselves are suffering, with their greed and lust for power, they could have the whole world and still be suffering greatly. All you have to do is look at them and you can see it in their faces. They think they are winning the game, but in reality they are losing it.

There is no release from it, it consumes them night and day, they are terrified of losing their gains, they are cursed.

If you want to confront them, Call them out, bring the spotlight upon them and shine it on what they are doing, they will scurry from it like cockroaches.

Tyrannies never last long in history, and in this time and place, they are like the Aztec priests, sacrificing the people by the thousands.

This in turn creates the very things that will destroy them, or calls them into existence.

When enough people desire an end to it, it will end.

If you want to get really worked up, watching some documentaries will do it, like Generation Rx, that shows how they are preying on children for profit, Food inc, how our food supply is sick and unhealthy for profit, Capitalism a love story, shows how our economies are falling apart for profit. The list goes on and on.

--------------------
Student of Life

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Mar 23 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

PAH! Complacient American, welcome to a taste of Britian! .lol.

The comparisons are intresting, they've long rolled out the technological side to the big brother state over here in the UK, I mean, facial scanning cctv anyone? Comes with a side of biometrics on your passport so they can tell just who you are. If you're still hungry how about putting up the cost of travel, forcing people to use oyster cards that track your movement, national databases as a side dish, criminalise the youth then bring out "asbos" to introduce them to the prison system, all of this with the worlds largest dna database.

The armed police in the states make things there frightening I have to admit .lol. still, we can't even defend ourselves in the UK anymore... pepper spray is illegal. Its enough to make you wonder just what they're afaid of.

Good luck with your tests and the new national health scheme, take yourselves off any nationalised database and know your rights, there's always a loophole in place somewhere. If people don't wake up and stop thinking about themselves ie; personal survival we won't have a pot to.... well... need I finish?

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Mar 24 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #7

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

The armed police in the states make things there frightening I have to admit .lol. still, we can't even defend ourselves in the UK anymore... pepper spray is illegal. Its enough to make you wonder just what they're afaid of.

Learn Martial Arts. Train harder than the police. Sneak like ninja. Like flash in the night...(IMG:http://msnsmileys.net/y/smileys/Yolks/ninja.png)

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

bym
post Mar 24 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #8

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Mchawi,
One has to ask oneself,"why?"...The USA has the HIGHEST prisinor rate per population than in ANY other country on earth!
Most of it is comprised of young black/hispanic men who are drug violators!!! It costs the tax payers between $28-36K/year per person
to keep them incarcerated. And more than 50% come out of prison criminals...more so than when they went in! Many repeat crimes
just to get back in! They're fed, housed and 'recreated' for free! I am not a criminal, just an old man in pain, yet I'm treated as if I'm a criminal...
just because I require doctor prescribed medication that the DEA deems to be 'dangerous' and that is merely the smoke screen...what they're
looking for are marijuana users!

Our FDA and DEA decided back in the 70's that they were going to put a HALT to the trafficking of a newly discovered cancer drug
called Laetrile. It is found in Apricot Pits. They almost succeeded in BANNING Apricot Pits! But somebody woke them out of their self-indulgent paroxysm
of post-coital bliss by pointing out to them that there were alot of PISSED OFF Apricot farmers (et al.) that were starting to camp on their lawns!
Idiots! This was Big Pharma pulling strings to complain that the average joe could be gaining access to a drug that they couldn't control! We're not getting any money...WAH!
This sick idea that Marijuana is a 'gateway' drug or that it's even harmful is utter nonsense! It has been utilized for THOUSANDS of years as a sleep aid, a relaxant,
as a glaucoma medicine, to make paper, cloth and rope. In the USA our forefathers made sure that hemp seed was planted in every garden because of its wide usefulness.
What pisses me off is that because I have to use another drug entirely, I get treated as a criminal in their Draconian search for Marijuana offenders. I'd like to piss on
their shoes! They won't find anything in my piss but alot of contempt and a heaping measure of my civil liberties...idiots!

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Mar 24 2010, 08:16 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Yeah... they stopped reforming people in prisons, its an industry now, commit a crime and become incarcerated (sp) you belong to the state, here you belong to the queen. A lot of rape in some places, they come out with all sorts of issues. Kinda gross.

There are a few industry busting drugs out there, major one for p.alchemy I suppose. Same with new forms of technology, it can't upset the system. There's a herb out there that negates the effect of addiction to other drugs look for the program on www.currenttv.com if I've got it right, if you find the tv channel site type in drugs or something and it'll be there. A young medicine lady friend showed me a herb, she put it into a cup with another held a match over it and a jet, brutane blue flame shot out followed by a gargling sounds, like a bong would make. Intresting stuff, there's a cure for everything out there somewhere.

Obvious cannabis opens the mind, there'd be a revolution if they legalised it. Rather pay mexico millions to fight drug catels for the stuff. Think its gone up a class (become more illegal) in the UK now... kids have got their hands on that skunk stuff, female plant, very strong, messes them up use that to claim that weed is bad in general.

Good luck fighting... ever wonder what weed would be like if you put it through an alchemical process? Not to go off topic, might post it in the alchemy room.

+Quote Post

Imperial Arts
post Mar 25 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Isn't it amazing that it costs more to keep a person in prison than that person would earn at a job on the outside?

The strongest supporters of the campaign against marijuana have always been those who believe it would hurt their profits. At one time it was the paper industry fueling the campaign against pot, and currently it is the drug industry leaders who know that no one would want a drug with "heartburn, anal bleeding, stroke, and possibly other side effects" when they could just smoke dope.

Big drug companies are currently realizing their wildest wet dreams have come to life with the new "Big F.ing Deal" in the US. Why even raise guinea pigs when they have 300 million people under their thumb?

For those who are unaware, when you go to the hospital in the US you will be told you need this and that test or treatment, and there is no way to refuse it. The hospital knows your insurance will pay for (some of) it, and they need to line their pockets. If you obviously have pneumonia, you will be tested for cancer. If they don't know what is wrong, they will do more tests, and bill you for them. If possible, they will keep you overnight. It's not that they care, but that they want your insurance money. If you refuse, you will be forced to sign away liability rights, and your insurance may refuse to cover their exorbitant cost, leaing you with an enormous bill. The usual solution is to simply do as you are told, or pay out of pocket, and that latter option is now more or less nonexistent.

I'll continue to pretend that I am not someone else's property until I am forced to do otherwise, and at that point I will be happy to leave the country.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse