Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Personal Occult Collections, Those books in your rack...
+ Kinjo -
post Mar 8 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Thought I'm gonna post the first thread here and share my collections and reviews.

Aleister Crowley's Illustrated Goetia: Sexual Evocation
Nothing new, and I kinda regret buying it. But it is a good refference book when I want to quickly browse the goetic spirits without having to load the Adobe.

Astral Dynamics
Great book on AP - I haven't quite finish it but I already got my body to vibrate and getting closer and closer to OBE.

Basic Magick: A Practical Guide
It's what it says - Basic - it however a very good intro and will be suitable for someone who have not read anything much yet.

Mysteria Magica: Fundamental Techniques of High Magick
Greek and hebrew magick here - not suitable for beginners - it has a LOT of rituals and a lot of "barbarous" words.

Liber Null & Psychonaut
Well, the library has the practical part converted (liber MMM) and the rest of the book deals mostly with principles and philosophies of Chaos Magick. Good addition to my collection.

Stealing the Fire from Heaven
One of those good book and a must have for Chaos Magick. Interesting read.

Circles of Power: Ritual Magic in the Western Tradition
A great intro and intermediate material on Golden Dawn system magick - I only skimmed it so far, but this one is a must have.

Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts
Definitely a MUST have. nuff said (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

My Life With the Spirits: The Adventures of a Modern Magician
One of my favorite book! Hillarious and fun to read about the biography of Lon Milo DuQuette and his HILLARIOUSLY FUNNY experience evoking the Goetic demon Orobas.

The Chicken Qabalah of Rabbi Lamed Ben Clifford: Dilettante's Guide to What You Do and Do Not Know to Become a Qabalist
O o - my first book on the Qabalah I've ever finished to read - This is another of DuQuette's book - a hillarious one on that too - great book when you know nothing much about the Qabalah.

The Black Arts
I like this book. Actually I LOVE it. I used it as refference and I occasionally read this when I need a refresher of some historical accounts and systems of magick.

The New Hermetics: 21st Century Magick for Illumination and Power
Good combo between ceremonial magick and NLP - haven't finish reading it yet.

Creating Magickal Entities : A Complete Guide to Entity Creation
This is a good book on servitor - at least for me - it get me started in creating my first servitor (in progress now) and it does give's a some ideas not found on the net - yet that I know of.

Ceremonial Magic & The Power of Evocation: A System of Personal Power
Wow! This is a "modern" grimoire. The author talks about the Heptameron and about what you "should" do to evoke to FULL physical manifestation.

The Secret Teachings of All Ages
Good resource book on ancient magick.

Cicero's Golden Dawn Magical Tarot
I was looking for Hermetic tarot deck, but they are out of print, so this was the second choice - I like it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Dark Mirror of Magick, 2nd Edition
Gives me an idea how Poke Ruyon conducted his evocation. I wouldn't care about the Vassago prophecy also contained in it.

and two books of Regardie's I haven't been able to understand yet The Tree of Life: An Illustrated Study in Magic and A Garden of Pomegranates: Skrying on the Tree of Life

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Mar 8 2005, 09:54 PM
Post #2

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Tips on buying from amazon.com: use the search inside book feature! and use it PROPERLY (hint hint.... shift, left click) I wish I knew how to use this features and it will save some money on some books I do not want to spend money on. I actually got the knowledge off the book without having to buy them. So, USE IT!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Mar 27 2005, 09:14 AM
Post #3

Theoricus
Group Icon

I have a big shelf full of occult books, but my favourites are Initiation into Hermetics and The Practice of Magical Evocation by Franz Bardon, I find them to be thorough and easy to read. The exercises will take a lifetime and I doubt that I will ever finish them being a late bloomer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

Recently started to work through The Shining Paths by Dolores Nowicki-Ashcroft; the imagery in this book is good to work with and although I have only just started the pathworking, I found that their suggestion of at most, a path every five days was too heavy and I think this indicates that the book is well thought out.

Dipped into the Middle Pillar by Israel Regardie, but have not finished it, very informative and in depth discussion of this ritual going into trauma release, psychology and magic to mention a few chapters and even has some variations of it at the end of the book, ie: the Egyptian and Greek versions.

If you are into crystals, then Love is in the Earth by Melody is a fine book, the only drawback being it has no illustrations.

Edit: I have discovered that Melody has companion books to Love is in the Earth with illustrations of the crystals (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Mar 29 2005, 07:35 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

I love "A Garden Of Pomegranates" by regardie. Its a good study book on the three of life, basically memorizing all there is to know about the sephirot opens new ways of viewing many things in ritual work. But it can get quite boring to study. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif)

I also have modern magick, its a good book, but i do not agree to everything kraig says. The book has many flaws, like working trough the 4 elements way to fast. And the part about meditation just plain sucks.
It also misses much about the Kabalah, but combined with "A Garden of pomegranates" it is a most valuable book, and the key to understanding the tree of life.

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Mar 29 2005, 04:38 PM
Post #5

Theurgist
Group Icon

Fox,
If you like Garden you really should get a copy of Fortune's Mystical Qabalah. It is one of my favorites and really fills in the blanks about the Tree of Life.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Mar 30 2005, 04:06 AM
Post #6

Theoricus
Group Icon

I was very happy to receive Frabato the Magickian from Amazon just a little while ago and being a Bardon fan, it is at the top of my reading list, which grows by the dasy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ac11.gif)

+Quote Post

fiat_lux_777
post Mar 30 2005, 05:25 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Mar 29 2005, 05:38 PM)

Fox,
If you like Garden you really should get a copy of Fortune's Mystical Qabalah. It is one of my favorites and really fills in the blanks about the Tree of Life.

Agree wholeheartedly with Nero on this one - IMO The Mystical Qabalah and Knight's "Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism" are essentials.

93 93/93

Todd

+Quote Post

bym
post Mar 30 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #8

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
Dion Fortune, Psychic Self Defense and others
For the darker stuff:
Kenneth Grants works: (ie Typhonian Trilogy et al.)
Austin Osman Spare
Magical Lodge:
The Magical Philosophy by Denning and Philips
(Mysteria Magica was the 5th book of five)
The Magus by Francis Barrett
the list is prodigioue....I need another room!
NOTE: If you liked Frabato try Bardons Key to the True Quabballah and Fortunes Secrets of Dr. Taverner
For you Crowley fans, try Moonchild (fiction? but loaded with goodies)
Grays Tree of Evil
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

HenrySpencer
post Mar 31 2005, 01:26 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(fiat_lux_777 @ Mar 30 2005, 06:25 AM)
Knight's "Practical Guide to Qabalistic Symbolism"

I didn't think anyone else liked this book as I haven't seen it talked about much anywhere. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000042.gif) Great resource! I highly recommend it as well for both Qabalah and Tarot.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Apr 3 2005, 12:48 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

I'll make sure i buy that one next time i buy a set of books.
thanks

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

Saintgeorge
post Apr 14 2005, 11:51 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

If you are into crystals, then Love is in the Earth by Melody is a fine book, the only drawback being it has no illustrations.

The illustrations come as a second books, another $50.00 worth, a bit like poker
you pay to look LOL

--------------------
=========================================
«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥

You are Ammi-seshet, Destructrice, Protectrice!
You are the Terror In front of Which Demons Tremble!
You are Desire! You are Life! That Which Burns Eternally!

«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥«¤»§«¤»¥

+Quote Post

book_of_lies777
post Apr 30 2005, 03:47 AM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

Israel Regardie's "The Tree of Life" is one of THE BEST books anyone could buy on beginning study of Ceremonial Magick, IMHO. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

chaos_mage4
post Jul 14 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #13

Neophyte
Group Icon

Alright, I do not have that much, but here are the ones' I have that I like.
1.Modern Magick: Eleven Lessons in the High Magickal Arts. By Donald Michael Kraig. This book deserves all the praise it gets.
2. tarot. By Lars-Kristian Holmsen. A good book and tarot set. Cool, different, artwork.
3. Necronomicon. By Simon. This book is great. Although it is a "dangerous" stlye of magick, it is a very great book. But a fair warning: If the book says to do it, do it!!
4. Necronomicon Spellbook. By Simon. Even though you don't absoluetly have to have this if you have the Necronomicon by Simon, it still helps. Still a great book.
Those are my good books, the ones' that I like. Here are the ones' I have that I do NOT like.
5. Everday Magic. By Dorothy Morrison. A new ager spell book. We all know how they turn out. Bad.
6. The Witch and Wizard Training Guide. By Sirona Knight. This one has magick timing and stuff, but like half of it is a new age spell book.
7. Solitary Witch: The Ultimate Book of Shadows for the New Generation. By Silver RavenWolf. Hmmmmm.... I seriously hated it. The remains are in my room scattered.
Now, the three books that I do not like are new age, and some are wiccan. I DO NOT have anything against these, it is just that these books are bad. I am actually saving up money for two books by Christopher Penczak, the inner and outer temple. So that is my list.
Thanks,
Chaos_mage4

--------------------
"I am alone: there is no God where I am."
-Liber Legis, 2:23

+Quote Post

ChaosCrowley
post Jul 15 2005, 12:40 AM
Post #14

Keeper of the Philosopher's Scone
Group Icon

Some of my current faves:
Beelzebub's Tales to his Grandson--G.I. Gurdjieff
Laugh out loud and make your brain hurt at the same time.

Alchemical Studies: Collected Works of C.G. Jung v.13
This book is amazing even though i just started it.

Star Wars and Philosophy: various authors
Whether your a geek or an intellectual this book is a good read!

Cause, Principal, and Unity
The Cabala of Pegasus
Expulsion of the Triumphant Beast
all by Giordano Bruno
How can you go wrong with a Hermetist who was burnt at the stake by the Inquisition?

The Eneads of Plotinus--Plotinus
Grand master of the Neo-Platonists

--------------------
"For many years I have been a Lapsed Idiot. With faith and penance, I hope one day to be a devout Imbecile again." - chaoscrowley

+Quote Post

DocHolliday
post Jul 15 2005, 04:46 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

The Complete works of Aristotle - Not necessarily a "magical" text, per-se, but a collection that I consider worthwhile to any student of metaphsyics. Not only are the metaphysical ideas presented of use, but the mental exercise of reading and studying Aristotle's philosophical views and methods increases one's internal fortitude.

Sefer Yetzirah (Hebrew text of Sa'adia Gaon with the Judeo-Arabic commentary of Sa'adia Gaon) - While few of you may be able to actually use this edition of the text, due to linguistic barriers, I highly reccomend it when paired against any other edition/translation of the text. The Hebrew within is not so difficult that a basic book on the language and a Hebrew-English dictionary would not make it (with a little effort) accessable. Use of an English translation will, of course, help. In this case, I reccomend the edition of Aryeh Kaplan (obm), which includes an English translation of Sa'adia's version, as well as a few other versions. The Judeo-Arabic commentary, unfortunately, is a different story, and I'm still having difficulty working through it.

The Zohar (Daniel Matt translation) - Currently, only the first and second volumes are in print. When completed, this 12-volume set will be a translation of the entire text of the Zohar. Other current editions (e.g. Soncino) are only partial translations and do not include the entire work. I barely know enough Aramaic to get through the simplest parts of the Talmud, so I cannot currently provide any insight into Aramaic (e.g. non-translated) editions of the Zohar.

Pathways to the Way of God - This is a Hebrew and English edition of Drekh HaShem, or Way of God, a Kabbalistic discourse on the nature of both Israel and the world, including commentary and commentary on the commentary.

The Tree of Life, A Garden of Pomegranates, and The Middle Pillar - I consider these works by Israel Regardie a must for a concise and full introduction to Ceremonial Magick in general, even though they are not a daily workbook in the manner of Kraig's text.

A Kabbalistic Universe and The Work of the Kabbalist - These two texts provide the basics of the Toleadno tradition of Kabbalah. They are by Shimon ben Zev haLevi.

Introduction to Metaphysics - This work, by the French philosopher, Henri Bergson (whose sister was married to Mathers and tied to the original Golden Dawn) brings into light the difference between analysis and intuition in approach to knowing an object.

Meditation and Kabbalah - a self-explanitory text by Aryeh Kaplan.

Liber Kaos - IMHO, the best text on Chaos Magic Theory available.

I have several more books and papers lying around, but I consider the ones listed to be among the most important of my collection.

--------------------
www.livejournal.com/users/tenebrozo

+Quote Post

aniler
post Jul 22 2005, 02:18 AM
Post #16

Initiate
Group Icon

Though i have many books on the subject listing them would seem prete,tious i think . Amazon.com hasn't been kind to me . I tried getting Stephen mace's book " Stealing the fire from heaven " for about three months now . Each time they wait two weeks then send a mail that they need more time . Finally after three months of dangeling me around they said they can't get it and cancelled my order . Those of you still buying from amazon BEWARE !!

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Jul 22 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #17

Theoricus
Group Icon

I have to disagree Aniler, Amazon have clearly tried to get your order completed but have had to disappoint you; I had a similar experience with a book but a rare music collection I had been waiting for, was finally delivered after many months of waiting and me being unable to get it elsewhere.

I think it is bad form to attempt to blacken the name of Amazon on a public forum especially when they are normally very successful in completing orders; if you have a serious problem with them, please contact them privately and I am sure they will do their best to help you.

Radiant Star

+Quote Post

9-2-2
post Jul 26 2005, 10:51 AM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(aniler @ Jul 22 2005, 03:18 AM)
Though i have many books on the subject listing them would seem prete,tious i think . Amazon.com hasn't been kind to me . I tried getting Stephen mace's book " Stealing the fire from heaven " for about three months now . Each time they wait two weeks then send a mail that they need more time . Finally after three months of dangeling me around they said they can't get it and cancelled my order . Those of you still buying from amazon BEWARE !!

I've never had a problem with Amazon.com. Also, you tried ordering a book that's not very common, so yeah, expect to wait for like, 6 months. It's not the company, dude, it's the rarity of the book. If I hauled off right now and tried ordering something like, oh, say one of the Samurai Cat series, I could expect to pay upwards of $200 and wait a year for my order to arrive. This is true with pretty much any bookseller; Amazon just saves you from calling 50 bookstores and paying hundreds of $$'s in gas driving around town to different shops.

--------------------

+Quote Post

G.L.B.
post Jul 28 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm having the same trouble getting "Stealing the Fire from Heaven" and "Visual magic" from Amazon. Other than those two books I have had no problems getting anything from Amazon. Maybe they're having problems with the suppliers?

G.L.B.

Shortly after posting this I received an email from Amazon stating that " Visual Magic" is on it's way!! lol you guys are good!!

This post has been edited by G.L.B.: Jul 28 2005, 07:36 AM

+Quote Post

9-2-2
post Jul 28 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

Oh yeah, I'm supposed to post the contents of my pitiful library.

Adler, Margot
"Drawing Down the Moon"

Agrippa, Cornelius
"Three Books of Occult Philosophy"

Anodea, Judith
"Wheels of Life"

Caroll, Peter
"Liber Null and Psychonaut"
"Liber Kaos"

Crowley, Aliester
"Liber Aba"

Cuhulain, Kerr
"Wiccan Warrior"

Cunningham, Scott
"The Truth About Witchcraft Today"
"Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner"

Davis, Dr. Avram
"Judaic Mysticism"

Farrar, Janet and Stewart
"The Witches' Bible"

Gonzalez-Whippler
"The Complete Book of Amulets & Talismans"

Hall, Manly P.
"The Secret Teachings of All Ages"

K, Amber
"True Magick"

MacGregor, Samuel Mathers, trans.
"The Sacred Book of Abramelin the Mage"

Pollack, Rachel
"Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom"

Regardie, Isreal
"A Garden of Pomegranates"
"The Golden Dawn"

Roderick, Timothy
"Dark Moon Mysteries"

Shaw, Eva
"Divining the Future"

Starhawk
"The Spiral Dance, 10th Anniversary Edition"

Stevens, Jose & Lena
"Secrets of Shamanism"

Tyson, Donald
"Ritual Magic"

Zell-Ravenheart, Oberon
"Grimoire for the Apprentice Wizard"

Believe it or not, a lot of my books aren't useful to me anymore... namely, my Wicca books. I'm no longer Wiccan, and I have been waiting for a year to give away my crap to someone who would find greater fulfillment.
Lastly, I've learned more from my mentors, and most of my library is just repetitive garbage. But they're awesome reads when I have a retarded-moment.

Random dude: "WTF is a Kether??" o_O
Me: Brainfarts. "Uhh..." (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hermetic
post Aug 2 2005, 06:13 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

Most of these books I havn't touch in ages. Most of them are from along time ago when I began my path in Wicca then changed to Ceremonial magic. Some books that aren't listen their are Some of dion fortunes books like Her Kabala book, The training and work of an initiate, Aspects of occultism, Psychic self-defense, and The book of the dead.

By favorite books are by Dion Fortune and Franz Bardon as of now.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I REGRET BUYING 85% OF THESE BOOKS (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif) , but you live and learn.

~ Hermetic, please do not post oversized image. Images has been replaced with links. Kinjo

This post has been edited by | Kinjo: Aug 7 2005, 01:24 PM

--------------------
user posted image

" Quod superius est sicut quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius- That which is above is like that which is below and that which is below is like that which is above, to achieve the wonders of the One thing[COLOR=red].~Hermes Trismegistos

+Quote Post

thief_and_a_liar
post Aug 2 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #22

Neophyte
Group Icon

I sell my occult books from time to time, and once I gave a whole bunch to a library. So I don't have much on my shelves right now. I should mention also that I have a bad tendency to lose books as well, since I bring them with me anywhere. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Alright, I am looking at my shelf here, since there is only one in here storing occult books. Starting from the right I see a big book on Tarot, laying down, which I am too lazy to inspect for it's original title. On top of it I see four Tarot decks: the Thoth deck, Barbara Walker's deck, the Cicero's Golden Dawn deck, and the H.P. Lovecraft deck.
Moving to the left: Astral Dynamics, Godwin's Cabalistic Encyclopedia, Liber Kaos, Ziegler's Mirror of the Soul (Tarot), The Golden Dawn, The Mystical Qabalah, another book I am too lazy to inspect (New Age), Tyson's Enochian for beginners, Behutet issue 16, The Book of Ceremonial Magic (Waite), RAW's Cosmic Trigger 1, a book on how to seduct women (hehe), Will Parfitt's complete guide to the Kabbalah, Crowley's Book of Thoth, Tyson's Necronomicon, Dee's necronomicon printed out from pdf, and last, Call of Chtulhu, the role playing game.

Just for fun I can mention that in the shelf underneath I have all my Lovecraft books and my Hellblazer, Lucifer and Sandman comics.

All these books I have bought within the past two years. Astral Dynamics, Mirror of the Soul, the Mystical Qabalah and the Golden Dawn are books I had to buy again for one of the reasons I mentioned at the top. Liber 777 and Sepher Yetzirah should have been in my shelf if I hadn't lost them for the 20th time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif)

It's been a pleasure to waste your time reading this, haha.

-thief

This post has been edited by thief_and_a_liar: Aug 3 2005, 01:01 PM

--------------------
-Believe in me and you shall fail, for not even I believe in what I preach.
-But I succeded!
-Then you are doubly a fool.

+Quote Post

ZigZag
post Apr 23 2006, 07:09 AM
Post #23

Initiate
Group Icon

This is my occult ebooks collection , every single ebook is downloaded for free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Astral:

Robert A. Monroe - journeys out of the body
Robert Peterson - Out of Body Experiences
A Course in Astral Travel
How to see and READ the AURA ( writen in word)

Israel Regardie:

The Art and Meaning of Magic - Israel Regardie
The Art of True Healing - Israel Regardie
The Philosophers Stone - Israel Regardie
The Middle Pillar - Israel Regardie
IsraelRegardie - The Tree Of Life A Study In Magic
Israel Regardie - Ceremonial Magic
The Complete Golden Dawn - Israel Regardie
ISRAEL REGARDIE - COMPLETE GOLDEN DAWN SYSTEM OF MAGIC ( better than the other above )

( i am not a AC fan) Aleister Crowley:

Aleister Crowley - Magick In Theory And Practice ( like it a bit)
Aleister Crowley - Magick Without Tears ( i dont like it realy)
Aleister Crowley - The Book Of Thoth
Aleister Crowley - Eight Lectures On Yoga
Liber ABA by Aleister Crowely
beginners guide to AC books
liber777
liber800a
Liber9
Liber AL vel Legis
Aleister Crowley - Book Of Lies
The mass of the Phoenix
AHA!
The Book of Thoth ( no pics. )

Egypt:

alexandrian book of shadows ( i dont know why i downloaded this i am not interested in this stuf)
Egyptian Magic - E. A. Wallis Budge
The Book of Gates - Translated by E. A. Wallis Budge
THE BOOK OF THE DEAD The Papyrus of Ani - Translated by E. A. Wallis Budge

Yoga:

Mukerji C A.P. - The Doctrine and Practice of Yoga
Yoga Asans I & II
Natures Finer Forces The Science of Breath - Rama Prasad
Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka
Hatha Yoga by Yogi Ramachraka
Maha Yoga
The Yoga of Meditation
The Book of Bhakti Magick
Religious Therapeutics - Gregory P. Fields
Bhakti Yoga - Swami Vivekananda
Kundalini Yoga - Sri Swami Sivananda
Rajayoga - Swami Vivekananda
THE SCIENCE OF PRANAYAMA - Sri Swami Sivananda
A Series of Lessons in Gnani Yoga - Yogi Ramacharaka

John Dee:

John Dee - Mysteriorum Liber Primus
John Dee - Mysteriorum Liber Secundus
John Dee - Mysteriorum Liber Tertius
The Rosicrucian Secrets - John Dee

Franz Bardon:

Frabato the Magician - Franz Bardon
The Practice Of Magical Evocation - Franz Bardon
The Key To The True Quabbala by Franz Bardon
initiation into hermetics by Franz Bardon

Dion Fortune:

Dion Fortune - Psychic Self Defense
Dion Fortune - The Mystical Qabalah

Qabalah:

The Mystical and Magical System of the A .'. A .'. - James A. Eshelman
Q.B.L - Frather Achad
Sepher Yetzirah - Translated from the Hebrew by Wm. Wynn Westcott
The Path of Kabbalah - Kabbalist Michael Laitman ( i dont recomend it )
Sifra Detzniyutha
Achad, The Anatomy of the Body of God
The True And Invisible Rosicrucian Order - paul Case

S.L. Mac Gregor Mathers:

The Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage - Translated by S.L. Mac Gregor Mathers
The Greater Key of Solomon - Translated by S.L. Mac Gregor Mathers
KABBALA DENUDATA: THE KABBALAH UNVEILED - S. L. MACGREGOR MATHERS, translator
GOETIA ( 1 book ) - Compiled and Translated By S.L. MacGregor Mathers

Hermetics:

The Kybalion - Three Initiates

Cornelius Agrippa:

Cornelius Agrippa - three books of occult philosophy + fourth book ?
of Geomancy - Cornelius Agrippa

Eliphas Levi:

Dogma et Rituel de la Haute Magie - Eliphas Levi
Levi - Qabalah

Alchemy:

Stuart Nettelton - The Alchemy Key
The Emerald Tablet of Hermes - Multiple Translations
Basil Valentine - Twelve Keys ( Alchemy )

Grimmories:

Summoning Spirits - Konstantinos
arbatel of magick
The Seventh Book Of Moses
The Sixth Book of Moses
The Sword of Moses - Moses Gaster

Paracelsus:

Archidoxis Magicae by Paracelsus
The Treasure of Treasures by Paracelsus

Benjamin Rowe:

Enochian Temples - Rowe
A Short Course in Scrying - Benjamin Rowe
Benjamin Rowe - Comselha - An Enochian Macrocosmic Ritual
The Essential Skills of Magick - Benjamin Rowe

Divination:

The Zodical Rituals - Frater F.P. & Daleh
A short course in Scrying

Francis Barrett:

The Magus - Francis Barrett

Chaos:

Liber Null

Robert Anton Wilson:

Prometheus Rising - Robert Anton Wilson

Enochian:

The book of Enoch
Charging an Enochian Tablet
Enochian Water-Cup Invokation
The Enochian Dictionary

Hindu:

Mahabharata ( realy big )

Unknow authors:

the psions handbook ( good book)
Trithemius - The Arte Of Drawing Spirits Into Crystals
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram
Lesser Ritual of the Hexagram
How To Control Your Brain At Will
incunabula
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram ( two pages )
Golden Dawn Glossary

Some Magic:

The Structure Of Magic Vol II - John Grinder
The Book of Ceremonial Magic - By ARTHUR EDWARD WAITE
Manual Of Practical Magic - Samael Aun Weor
Practical Sigil Magic - Frater U.'.D.'.
Tactical Magic by Seth

Encyclopedia:

Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology - Edited by J. Gordon Melton ( vol 1 & 2)

Gospels and other Holy stuf :

Holy Blood , Holy Grail
The Gospel of Thomas
The Gospel of Mary
Gospel of Judas ( english and coptic)
Prayers

Lovecraft:

TLSB
Necronomicon - Simon

A.'.A.'.:

The Mystical and Magical System of the A .'. A .'. - James A. Eshelman

High Magic:

Techniques of High Magick by King and Skinner

This post has been edited by ZigZag: Apr 23 2006, 07:16 AM

+Quote Post

Paradox
post Apr 25 2006, 04:29 AM
Post #24

The White Chaos ~Praecantrix~
Group Icon

wow, everyone's bookself is soo impressive, I only have 3 printed books, the rest are digital.

--------------------
~Paradox The White Chaos~
~Praecantrix~
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Apr 25 2006, 07:15 AM
Post #25

Theurgist
Group Icon

Wow! A very impressive collection Zigzag. I am jealous of your two books by Paracelsus and your alchemy texts.

--------------------

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Apr 25 2006, 08:28 AM
Post #26

Gone
Group Icon

Modern Magick-Donald Michael Kraig
Hoodoo Herb And Root Magic-Catherine yronwode
The Best of konton magazine-Various magicians
The Goetia-Mathers version
The Book Of Solomon's Magick-Poke Runyon
Papa Jim's herbal magic workbook-Original publications
Powers of the Orishas; santeria& the worship of saints-Migene gonzalez wippler
The Chaos Cookbook-Various magicians
The Key of solomon-Mathers version
The Chicken qabalah-Lon Milo duquette
Voodoo charms & talismans-Robert pelton
Necronomicon-Simon
Necronimicon Spellbook-Simon
Dead Names; the dark history of the necronomicon-Simon
Initiation into hermetics-Mr.Bardon
Condensed chaos-Phil hine
Basic magic; a prectical guide-Phillip cooper
Trident's 2nd Edition of the grand grimoire
& finaly, A personal grimoire I've asked Trident books to make for me (it's already payed for, so even if it's not done, and in my posession, I can still add it. lol)

-Yes, that's all. I give most of my books away, since I don't have space for books, so I just jot down what I could use from books...Going to be giving a few of the mentioned above books away, as I buy some asatru-related books, I've already given away 30+ books. I don't like clutter :-D

.::sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Apr 25 2006, 09:03 AM
Post #27

Theurgist
Group Icon

Here is my personal library of "real" books. I own many many more in pdf and MS word doc. Also this list does not include my own personal Grimories.

Magick General:

1. The Book of Dzyan by Madame Helena P. Blavatsky

2. Magical Pathworking by Nick Farrell

3. Making Talismans by Nick Farrell

4. Transcendental Magic by Eliphas Levi

5. Book Four by Aleister Crowley

6. Magick in Theory and Practice by Aleister Crowley

7. The Magick of Aleister Crowley: A Handbook of the Rituals of Thelema by Lon Milo Duquette

8. Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires: The Classical Texts of Magick Deciphered by Aaron Leitch

9. Principia Discordia: Or How I Found Goddess, and What I Did to Her When I Found Her by Steve Jackson, et al.

10. The Necronomicon by Simon

11. The New Hermetics: 21st Century Magick for Illumination and Power by Jason Augustus Newcomb

12. Basic Magick: A Practical Guide by Phillip Cooper

13. Tree Of Life by Israel Regardie

14. My Life With the Spirits: The Adventures of a Modern Magician by Lon Milo Duquette

15. Middle Pillar: The Balance Between Mind & Magic by Israel Regardie
My all time favorite book

16. The Pseudonomicon by Phil Hine

17. Modern Magick by Don Kraig

18. Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos

19. Liber Null & Psychonaut: An Introduction to Chaos Magic by Peter J. Carroll

20. Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon

21. Enochian Magic For Beginners by Donald Tyson

22. The Black Arts: An Absorbing Account of Witchcraft, Demonology, Astrology, and Other Mystical Practices Throughout the Ages by Richard Cavendish

23. The Goetia the Lesser Key of Solomon the King: Lemegeton, Book 1 Clavicula Salomonis Regis by S. L. MacGregor Mathers (Editor), Samuel Liddell (Translator)

24. The H. P. Lovecraft Tarot by Dale L. Hutchinson, et al.

Golden Dawn:

1. The Equinox & Solstice Ceremonies of the Golden Dawn by Zalewski

2. Z-5, Secret Teachings Of The Golden Dawn Book I: The Neophyte by Pat Zalewski

3. Z-5, Secret Teachings Of The Golden Dawn Book II: The Zelator by Pat Zalewski

4. The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie

5. Ritual Magic of the Golden Dawn : Works by S. L. MacGregor Mathers and Others by Francis King

6. Secret Inner Order Rituals of the Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie
A very rare text, it contains the Inner Order courses, Inner Order Initations, as well as the flying rolls from the Whare Ra Temple

7. Self-Initiation Into The Golden Dawn Tradition by Chic & Tabatha Cicero

8. The Golden Dawn Journal: Book I, Divination by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero

9. The Golden Dawn Journal: Book IV, Magical Pantheons by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero

10. Golden Dawn Magical Tarot by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero

11. Essential Golden Dawn by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero

12. Secrets Of A Golden Dawn Temple by Chic & Sandra Tabatha Cicero
Another hard to find book. Contains many of the Inner Order rituals as well as tool building

13. Western Mandalas Of Transformation by Soror A.L.

Qabalah:

1. Garden Of Pomegranates by Israel Regardie
Regardie's MP on the parts of the soul is one of the best rituals that noone talks about.

2. Mystical Qabalah by Dion Fortune

3. Kabbalah of the Golden Dawn by Pat Zalewski
Next level Qabalah. I can only barely understand half of it and the rest I cannot understand at all. Great book!

Spiritual and Emotional Alchemy:

1. The Modern Alchemist: A Guide to Personal Transformation by Richard Alan Miller, Iona Miller
The wood cuts themselves can change your life.

2. What We May Be by Piero Ferrucci

3. The Undiscovered Self by C. G. Jung

4. The Emerald Tablet : Alchemy of Personal Transformation by Dennis William Hauck
Another personal favorite of mine.

5. Jung to Live by by Eugene Pascal

Chi Kung:

1. The Way of Energy : A Gaia Original by Master Lam Kam-Chuen

2. Still as a Mountain, Powerful as Thunder by Y P Dong

3. Awaken Healing Energy Through Tao by Mantak Chia
Simple but very very powerful

Astral Projection:

1. Out-Of-Body Exploring: A Beginner's Approach by Preston Dennett
A waste of time

2. Astral Dynamics: A New Approach to Out-of-Body Experiences by Robert Bruce

3. Journeys Out of the Body by Robert Monroe
Love this book.

Hermetic:

1. The Kybalion by Three Initiates

2. The Way of Hermes: New Translations of The Corpus Hermeticum and The Definitions of Hermes Trismegistus to Asclepius by Clement Salaman, et al.

Sumerian and Babylonian texts:

1. Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia : An Illustrated Dictionary by Jeremy Black, Anthony Green

2. The Epic of Gilgamesh : An English Verison with an Introduction by Anonymous, N. K. Sandars (Translator)

3. History Begins at Sumer. by Samuel Noah, Kramer

--------------------

+Quote Post

Angalor
post Apr 28 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #28

Zelator
Group Icon

LOVE Modern Magick. I've read that countless times to the point where the duct tape is standing faithfully by the bind the book back together. I have Ceremonial Magick, Creating Magickal Entities, and The Tree of Life as well. Though I have to confess, I find the Tree of Life quite hard to read. It makes me feel inferior, I find myself trying to soak up everything and his writing style seems to be a little overwhelming. I'm not sure if I'm concentraiting too hard or if I'm just stupid LOL. That said, I read the 3 books like nothing. Hehe.. oh well, I'll keep trying. Very impressive collection by the way. I'd list mine, but I'm downstairs and I keep the books upstairs (away from guests eyes). You should read Modern Sex Magick, very good as well, but my favorite is still Modern Magick.

--------------------
By ignorance is pride increased; those most assume know the least. ~Gay
Angalor.com

+Quote Post

Sabazel
post May 2 2006, 11:59 PM
Post #29

Neophyte
Group Icon

Currently I'm at work so can't really give a full list of all my books. I shall copy/paste a list of books that I placed online which are advisory books for people to get a good solid foundation within the occult. This list does not contain all my books since there are a lot of specialized works that I rather keep private as well as a collection on various psychological and filosophical authors, scientific books to get a more complete view on occult matters, lots of new-age books and much much more. I got more then 2 bookcases full and I refuse to sell them because you never know when they will come in handy. However I do let my friends or other people who are looking for specific books to have a look in my little "library" because most books can't be found at the local stores/libraries over here. All the writings in my collection are books and not e-books because I dislike reading such massive texts from a screen, hurts my eyes heheh.

Well here is the starter list then:

Titel author
1 Applied Magic and aspects of occultism, Dione Fortune
2 Ceremonial Magic, a guide to the mechanics of ritual, Isreal Regardie
3 High magics aid Gerald, Gardner
4 The history of Magic / Histore de la magica, ?
5 Magic of Qabalah: visions of the tree of life, Kala Trobe
6 Magic Without Tears, Aleister Crowley
7 Magick: Lber ABA, Vol 4, Aleister Crowley
8 Magick in theorie and practice, Aleister Crowley
9 Magus: A complete system of occult philosophy, Francis Barrett
10 Modern Magick: eleven lessons in high magickal arts, Kraig
11 Psychic Self-Defense, Dione Fortune
12 Secrets of a Golden Dawn Temple: The alchemy and crafting of magickal implements, Cicero
13 Techniques of High Magic, Francis King & Stephen Skinner
14 The book of the sacred magic of Abramelin the Mage, Abramelin
15 The book of Toth, vol 3, Aleister Crowley
16 The Goetia,
17 The Golden Dawn, Isreal Regardie
18 The holy books of Thelema, Aleister Crowley
19 The key of Solomon the King,
20 The mystical Qabalah, Dione Fortune
21 Transcendental Magic, Halevi
22 777, Aleister Crowley
23 A kabbalah for the modern world, Migene Wippler
24 A practicle Guide to the qabalistic symbolism, Knight
25 Arbatel of Magick, Turner
26 Art & practice of talismanic magic, Ophiel
27 Aspects of Occultism, Dione Fortune
28 Astral projection, Magic and alchemy, Francis King
29 Clear Magic, Feldman
30 De Arte Magicka, Aleister Crowley
31 Dictionary of the tarot, Butler
32 Enochian Magic, Schueler
33 Foundations of practicle magic, Isreal Regardie
34 Garden of Pomegranates, Isreal Regardie
35 Gerald Massey's Lectures, Gerald Massey
36 Godwin's Cabelistic Encyclopedia, Godwin
37 Golden Dawn, its inner teachings, Torrens
38 How to make and use Talismans, Isreal Regardie
39 Illusions, the adventures of a reluctant messiah, Richard Bach
40 Index and reference volume to the lemegeton of Solomon, White
41 Introduction to the chakras, Rendel
42 Kabalah, Ponce
43 Kabbalah, Halevi
44 Kabbalistic Aphorisms, Sturzaker
45 King of the witches, Johns
46 Ladder of lights, Gray
47 Lemegeton, White
48 Magick, Aleister Crowley
49 Magickal Herbalism, Cunningham
50 Magickal states of consciousness, Denning
51 Mental and astral projection, Moser
52 New Dimensions red book, Wilby
53 Practicle techniques of astral projection, Baker
54 Practicle time travel, Bennett
55 Real magic, Bonewitz
56 Ritual magic in england, Francis King
57 Ritual magick, Conway
58 Sane Occultism, Dione Fortune
59 Sepher Yetzirah, W. Westcott
60 Sex magick, Culling
61 Sex secrets from china, Chan
62 Snapping, Conway
63 SSOTBME, Johnstone
64 Tantra of the great Liberation, Avalon
65 The ancient wisdom of rituals, Aima
66 The art and practice of astral projection, Ophiel
67 The book of the holy strega, Raven
68 The book of the tarot, Gettings
69 The book of ways, Raven
70 The Chakras, Leadbeater
71 The complete enochian dictionary, Laycock
72 The devils bookshelf, Mcintosh
73 The eye of revelation, Kelder
74 The Golden Bough, Frazer
75 The Grimoire of Armadel, Mathers
76 The grimoire of Lady Sheba, Sheba
77 The Hebrew Goddess, Patai
78 The Kabbalah Unveiled, Mathers
79 The Lost light, Kuhn
80 The magical Mason, Gilbert
81 The middle pillar, Isreal Regardie
82 The one year Manual, Isreal Regardie
83 The origin of letters & numerals according to the Sefer Yetzirah, Mordell
84 The painted caravan, Rakoczi
85 The qabalistic Tarot, Wang
86 The royal road, Hoeller
87 The secret rituals of the O.T.O, Francis King
88 The secret Temple, Wang
89 The soul of matter, Winkler
90 The tree of life, Isreal Regardie
91 The wheels of a soul, Berg
92 The witches speak, Crowther
93 The Zohar, Berg
94 Wheels of Life, Judith
95 Wisdom of the mystic masters, Weed
96 Witchcraft today, Gerald Gardner
97 21st Century Mage: Bring the divine down to Earth, Jason Augustus Newcomb
98 Druids and Druidism, Kendrick
99 The game of divine Alchemy, Jashmuheen
100 Prana: Food for the new millenium, Jashmuheen
101 Investigating the paranormal,
102 How to be a ghosthunter,
103 The Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Spirits,
104 The complete guide to Psychic development,
105 Understanding Chaos magic,
106 A manual of white magic: Rituals, spells and incantations,
107 The philosophy of natural magic,
108 Excorcism: Overcome black magic with white magic,
109 Pagan Theology: Paganism as a world religion,
110 Awesta: Collection of Gathas Poems from Zarathustra,
111 Daemonum Socrates,
112 The book of Splendor,
113 The Enchrydium of Pope Leon,
114 Magus: Heavenly Intelligence,
115 Mystical Kabbalah,
116 Psychology and Alchemy Jung,
117 The Path to the real adept: Self innitiation/ Initiation into Hermetism,
118 Sorcerers handbook: Real magick at your fingertips,
119 Theosophy answers some problems of life, Geoffry Hudson
120 Key truths of Occult Philosophy, Marc Edmund Jones
121 The Wizard's apprentice, Nelson & Ann White
122 Unseen forces, Manly Hall
123 Wisdom of Ancient Masters, Joseph Weed
124 Grimoire of Chaos Magic, Julian Wilde
125 Magician's Companion,
126 The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 spells, judike elles
127 Druid Mysteries: Ancient wisdom for the 21st century,
128 the Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge, Carlos Castaneda
129 Shamanism: The foundation of magic, Ward Rutherford
130 The strenght of trees,
131 The New Revelations, neale donald walsch
132 Unusual conversation with God, neale donald walsch
133 Mastering Astral Projection:90 day course to OOBE, Bruce and Mercer
134 Dream Lexicon, Marie-jose Lotus
135 Tarot Practical Application, Jolanda bolt
136 Water Knows the answer, Masaru Emoto
137 Art of the Arcturians, Janosh
138 Akashic Records: Collective Keepers of Divine Expression, Lumari
139 The Prophet, Kahlil Gibran
140 Creative Visualisation, Shakti Gawain
141 Before you cast a spell: understanding the power of magick, Carl McColman
142 The Universe and Multiple Reality: A Physical Explanation for Manifesting, Magick and Miracles, M. R. Franks
143 New Book Of Magical Names, Phoenix McFarland
144 The seven scrolls of the black rose,
145 Modern Demonolatry, S. Connoly
146 Lessons in Demonolatry,
147 Goetic Demonaltry,
148 The art of creative magick,
149 Summoning Spirits, Konstantinos
150 Liber Kaos, Peter J. Caroll
151 Condensed Chaos: Introduction to Chaos Magic, Phil Hine
152 Book of Lies: The desinformation guide to Magick and the Occult, Richard Metzger
153 Creating Magickal Entities: A complete guide to entity creation, Michael Cunningham
154 Ceremonial magick & The power of evocation: a system of personal power, Joseph C. Lisiewski
155 Familiar Spirits, Donald Tyson
156 The Psychic vampire codex: A Manual of magick and energy work, Michelle A. Bellanger
157 The Practice of Magical evocation, Franz Bardon
158 A Separate Reality: Further Conversations with don Juan, Carlos Castaneda
159 Journey to Ixtlan: The Lessons of don Juan, Carlos Castaneda
160 Tales Of Power, Carlos Castaneda
161 The Second Ring of Power, Carlos Castaneda
162 The Eagle's Gift, Carlos Castaneda
163 The Fire From Within, Carlos Castaneda
164 The Power of Silence: Further lessons of don Juan, Carlos Castaneda
165 The Art of Dreaming, Carlos Castaneda
166 The Active Side of Infinity, Carlos Castaneda
167 Sabazius: Teachings of a greek Magus,
168 The Kybalion,
169 Sabbats: A witch's approach to living the old ways,
170 Tao Te Ching, Lao-Tzu
170 The book of Ceremonial Magic, Edward Waite
171 Practical Sigil Magic, UD Frater

This post has been edited by Sabazel: May 3 2006, 12:02 AM

--------------------
www.SpiritualMagus.nl
My own dutch based website that covers paganism, traditions, religion, occult, paranormal and more

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post May 9 2006, 01:48 PM
Post #30

Zelator
Group Icon

I figured I'd throw in my collection of books that I've actually bought. What the hell, right? I don't much buy books anymore, because I can get damn near any book I want for free (e-editions), including most new books, so this collection is VERY old (about 3-4 years now), though, I think there's one new one in there, as well as some Yogi books I inherited from my father. I'm probably leaving something out though, as most of my time reading is spent reading from a computer, lol!

In no particular order or ranking:

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0875421903.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

1. Practical Guide to Psychic Self-Defense and Well-Being by Denning and Philips

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0875421830.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

2. Practical Guide to Creative Visualization: Manifest Your Desires by Denning and Philips

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1578631203.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif)

3. My Life with the Spirits: The Adventures of a Modern Magician by Lon Milo Duquette

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1578632765.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

4. Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot by Lon Milo Duquette

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/157863010X.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

5. Angels, Demons & Gods of the New Millennium by Lon Milo DuQuette

(IMG:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1578632994.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

6. The Magick of Aleister Crowley: A Handbook of the Rituals of Thelema by Lon Milo Duquette

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0875423248.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

7. Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/091120623X.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif)

8. Raja Yoga by Swami Vivekananda

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0877285136.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif)

9. Book 4 by Aleister Crowely

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1932857206.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

10. Generation Hex by Jason Louv

(IMG:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1567183158.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

11. Paths of Wisdom by John Michael Greer

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1567181414.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
This cover is from the Cicero one.

12. Garden of Pomegranates by Israel Regardie (Without Chic Cicero)

(IMG:http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/17/8e/3c8d9330dca09b3e02ff2010._AA240_.L.jpg)

13. Tactical Magick by Seth

(IMG:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/0738703842.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
This book sux ass.
14. Divination for Beginners by Scott Cunningham

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0911662022.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

15. Advanced Course in Yogi Philosphy and Oriental Occultism by Yogi Ramacharaka (One Pen Name of William Walker Atkinson of the New Thought Movement)

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0911662014.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

16. Fourteen Lesson in Yogi Philosophy by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1421810999.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

17. Mystic Christianity by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/142533492X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
The cover style is the one Amazon gives when they don't have the cover of the actual book.

18. Gnani Yoga by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1419178946.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_V53965120_.jpg)

19. Science of Breath by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1406500275.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA180_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

20. Raja Yoga by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0852430930.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
This is a newer cover. The same with the Raja, and Mystic Christianity books (Newer covers).

21. Hatha Yoga : Or the Yogi Philosophy of Physical Well-Being by Yogi Ramacharaka

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0824518187.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIlitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,32,-59_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)
This small, little book, influenced me in so many profound ways. I can honestly say, that though my path currently resembles nothing much in this book any longer, it, or rather, it's wisdom, has helped shape the Second part of my life. (The Ramacharaka books helping to shape the First). I am currently in my Third part, for those who wish to know. It's funny....how things can help shape who you are and who you become, closer and closer until you are truly you.

20. Heaven Begins Within You by Anselm Gruen

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0380751925.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

21. The Necronomicon by Simon

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0380731126.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

22. The Necronomicon Spellbook by Simon

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1567187471.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

23. Enochian Magic For Beginners by Donald Tyson

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1578632234.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

24. What is occultism? by Dion Fortune

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/1571891358.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

25. The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul by Yehuda Berg

(IMG:http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0877287090.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg)

26. The True and Invisible Rosicrucian Order by Paul Foster Case

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:38 PM