Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Inflicting Harm Methods, Witchcraft methods of the Philippines
ThirdDimension
post Feb 17 2007, 04:15 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Now this are some of the methods that was taught to me.

To cause painful headaches:

Materials:

Black cloth -- should only be bought on tuesday or friday

Needles or Pins(new, should be bought on a tuesday or friday)

Picture of the victim

Big Matchbox

You should make the doll using the black cloth on tuesday and you will do the ritual on a friday. And if you will make the doll on friday then do the ritual at a tuesday. The doll should not have buttocks and dont have a face. And it should only be small to fit inside the matchbox. The time to make the doll and do the ritual is 6pm or 11pm on a friday or tuesday. When you're done making the doll. Put it in a dark box or anyplace where it is not gonna be hit by sunlight. When friday or tuesday comes. Get the doll and mention the name of your victim 9 times on the head of the doll. There is actually an incantation(called orasyon in our country) to be said three times to make it more effective and painful, but i wouldnt include that anymore. Now after you have mentioned your victims name on the doll, get the victims picture and put it at the back of the doll.. the head of your victim in the picture and the head of the doll should be in equal level. You will now then stick only ONE needle or pin in the head of the doll first and in the picture. Making the head of the doll and the head of your victim in the picture sticked together by the needle. After you have done that, you will now put it inside the big matchbox and hide it.

Some of the other methods taught to me are:

Causing fever

Causing Boils

Causing the sensation of ant bites or itchiness

Causing the sensation of terrible heat

Making your victim's blood to come out of his mouth

Causing your victim to be very disoriented

Actually there are lots.. I was also taught Love Potions and making an ex boyfriend or husband come back to you. We should do justice to those who mistreated us.

This post has been edited by ThirdDimension: Feb 17 2007, 04:19 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Quandale Dingle
post Jul 1 2022, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(ThirdDimension @ Feb 17 2007, 02:15 PM) *

Now this are some of the methods that was taught to me.

To cause painful headaches:

Materials:

Black cloth -- should only be bought on tuesday or friday

Needles or Pins(new, should be bought on a tuesday or friday)

Picture of the victim

Big Matchbox

You should make the doll using the black cloth on tuesday and you will do the ritual on a friday. And if you will make the doll on friday then do the ritual at a tuesday. The doll should not have buttocks and dont have a face. And it should only be small to fit inside the matchbox. The time to make the doll and do the ritual is 6pm or 11pm on a friday or tuesday. When you're done making the doll. Put it in a dark box or anyplace where it is not gonna be hit by sunlight. When friday or tuesday comes. Get the doll and mention the name of your victim 9 times on the head of the doll. There is actually an incantation(called orasyon in our country) to be said three times to make it more effective and painful, but i wouldnt include that anymore. Now after you have mentioned your victims name on the doll, get the victims picture and put it at the back of the doll.. the head of your victim in the picture and the head of the doll should be in equal level. You will now then stick only ONE needle or pin in the head of the doll first and in the picture. Making the head of the doll and the head of your victim in the picture sticked together by the needle. After you have done that, you will now put it inside the big matchbox and hide it.

Some of the other methods taught to me are:

Causing fever

Causing Boils

Causing the sensation of ant bites or itchiness

Causing the sensation of terrible heat

Making your victim's blood to come out of his mouth

Causing your victim to be very disoriented

Actually there are lots.. I was also taught Love Potions and making an ex boyfriend or husband come back to you. We should do justice to those who mistreated us.

oh? nice to see a mambabarang here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse