Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Servitor Success
Petrus
post Apr 25 2008, 07:44 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

In addition to the other servitor I've mentioned here before, a few months ago I attempted to make a sex servitor with a base form modelled on the anime character, Kamiki Kitsune.

I can now report, I think, that the servitor's creation was a success, as there have been a total of three dreams since with related subject matter. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif)

I suspect I actually have the dreams on an almost nightly basis, but for some reason my recall is not good; I only remember them if I've had them immediately prior to waking. The dreams are unusually vivid for me, as well.

The interesting thing though is that in none of the dreams that I can recall, at least, have I seen her in her base form, which was modelled on the linked picture. She has always appeared as a close approximation of either an ex-girlfriend, or one of a couple of other women I've known.

There's always some slight difference, though. In real life my ex had somewhat slanted eyes, but the slanting has been much more pronounced in the dream. My ex was also in her mid 40s at the time we broke up, but again, the approximation in the dream on both occasions was physically 10-15 years younger.

The other woman whose form was borrowed by the servitor also wasn't as much my type physically in real life; the servitor apparently made some adjustments, while staying more or less the same facially.

I'm wondering if I should try and work on improving my ability at dream recall, somehow. It'd be interesting if I could get the servitor to show up in her base form, and then be able to recall that, as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/insane.gif)

This post has been edited by Petrus: Apr 25 2008, 07:47 PM

--------------------
Magical Evocation. All the fun of train surfing, without having to leave the house.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Apr 27 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I'm wondering if I should try and work on improving my ability at dream recall, somehow. It'd be interesting if I could get the servitor to show up in her base form, and then be able to recall that, as well.

I have the perfect thread for you:

http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=5431

That should not only help you with recall but with lucid dreams and more vivid one's too. And actually servitors and dreams is a topic I intend to eventually include in that thread. That or more my blog I haven't decided which though.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

yoshino
post May 6 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

That's interesting! In particular,Servitor's Name is.
In Japanese, "Kamiki" meaning "Gods tree","Kitsune" meaning "Fox".

In Japan, the fox was regarded as a spiritual animal and a gods' messenger traditionally.
There was the method majority whom even magic employed as familiar spirit.
The magicians with a familiar fox is called "Izuna tukai(a fox spirit user)".
These were used for a curse(magical combat), money acquisition and sex magic mainly.

I am happy if useful for you. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by yoshino: May 6 2008, 12:21 AM

--------------------
Dream is free.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse