Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dea Entity?, I'd like to clean the streets
Musky Tusk
post Apr 14 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'd like to create an entity that will essentially stop all hard drug trafficking in my area.
Focusing specifically on hard drugs such as cocaine, crack, ecstasy, heroin, and pills without prescriptions.
Marijuana is excluded

I live in a pretty dirty town and it's blatantly getting worse. The "Dirts" are accumulating ("Dirt", "dirty person"- is a term used for those worthless gang banging drug dealing low lifes who only wish to make money from drugs and destroy everyone elses life around them.)
I know a lot of people who are struggling with cocaine addiction or have in the past. Just about everyone in my town is a druggie and it's disgusting
It's a small town that borders NH and MA, probably why there is such a drug problem.
It's very easy for someone to come into town by day- do some crime- then retreat to an even smaller outer lying town where there is no local police, this shit happens every day over and over again.

Last year someone died on main street- got their throat cut with a razor blade over a $50 drug deal. There is a local drug lord that EVERYONE KNOWS and is well aware of what he does, but because everyone is afraid of what he may do to them (f%*! small towns), the police and everyone else just watch him roll on by....

My anger and hatred is brewing

****So I was wondering if this is even feasible for an entity- to stop drug trafficking and destroy the plans made by drug dealers
Does anyone have any experience in creating an entity to hinder someones plans and make transportation of certain things impossible?

--------------------
Compassionless love!
“Science is always discovering odd scraps of magical wisdom and making a tremendous fuss about its cleverness.”
“The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal.”
- Aleister Crowley

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Apr 14 2011, 02:41 PM
Post #2

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

Forgive me in advance if I ramble a bit today--migraines make me do that. Yay lack of sleep. :/

Corruption and crime has been a problem since time immemorial, and there are entities out there that can protect you and help you find justice. There's no reason to create one unless you need to, as it's probably not going to be as powerful as an entity that's already extant. There are quite a few in the angelic realm that can help you. Michael comes to mind offhand, as well as a few of the Martial angels. You might also want to check out the Legemeton to see if there's anyone in there that can help you. You may also want to summon an entity that helps bring hidden dealings to light--there are quite a few of those out there, too. It sounds like you've got a bunch of different problems all rolled into one nasty, stinking ball. You might want to break the issue you're having down into its component parts and then deal with those parts one by one.

Seriously, it sounds like you live in the East Coast version of Bakersfield CA. If I were you I'd GTFO, but that's me. Good luck!

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

Vilhjalmr
post Apr 15 2011, 12:52 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Keep in mind that the problem is the people associated with the drugs, not the drugs themselves. I think an entity designed to combat hatred and violence, or hateful and violent people, would be more effective.

--------------------
Für Wodin!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse