Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Meeting People In The Astral Plane
Horse
post Sep 22 2009, 12:52 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Have any of you ever met anyone in the astral realm and exchanged information to confirm that they exist in real life?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Sep 22 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

only with a very close friend. i think that it is otherwise very hard to syncronize a meeting with people, especially strangers...since time is of a different value there, and perception and will force changes your surroundings. having a sympathetic nature with someone helps....but also KNOWING them.

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post Sep 23 2009, 12:01 PM
Post #3

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

I am giving Horse +1 reputation because this is an awesome question, and I was wondering the same thing.

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 23 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I worked with a prior girlfriend and we had met many times either during astral travel or shared dreams. But the results were a bit shakey. I didn't appear to her as though I did in real life all the time. At least several times I appeared to her as a huge angel surrounded with bright brilliant and dark swirling blue light with bloody wings, a bloody sword that glowed bright white and skulls of what she thought must have been presumably slain demons. Another time I appeared to her as the Grim reaper - also with demon skulls and once more as a magnificant dragon. Funny thing is that even though she saw me differently she looked pretty much the same to me. And there were times when I appeared to her as my normal self. We had quite a bit of minor success - seeing each other in similar locations, remembering things we told each other the next day how we appeared - once she said I was naked and had a riddicularly huge erection.... what? She appeared to me naked too! I was excited! But seriously its with her that I had the most success. Even then its not like we unlocked some great mystery of the universe. We just experimented.

I've also had some minor success with my sisters and a few friends. Although both my sisters are somewhat familar to the occult they are not very good at lucid dreaming. And it is a hit and miss thing often times anyway. I can only really recall a few times where me and the person I was working with were both very lucid and aware of what was going on and all of them were with that pior girlfriend.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Sep 24 2009, 01:14 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Sep 23 2009, 11:38 PM) *

- once she said I was naked and had a riddicularly huge erection.... what?

Nice. . .

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Sep 23 2009, 11:38 PM) *

Although both my sisters are somewhat familar to the occult they are not very good at lucid dreaming. And it is a hit and miss thing often times anyway. I can only really recall a few times where me and the person I was working with were both very lucid and aware of what was going on and all of them were with that pior girlfriend.

Lucid dreaming can be a very powerful and useful skill it seems. I'm still trying to develope it, only have done it once.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Sep 28 2009, 07:07 PM
Post #6

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Lucid dreaming can be a very powerful and useful skill it seems. I'm still trying to develope it, only have done it once.

I agree! Have you personally had any success with shared dreams or astral visits with people you know?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Sep 29 2009, 09:44 AM
Post #7

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

which is why i use the method of the telepathic party! - concentrate on the table in the magician's card, daydream and off you go - look for the campfire - the biggest plus is it is a well-protected sacred space so there is no danger there unless you misbehave or try to vamp somebody or try to influence or hurt others

it works well, and yes you can exchange information there, but since it is on such an emotional level, it is sometimes hard to relate to back in the physical world

see y'all round the campfire!

This post has been edited by esoterica: Sep 29 2009, 09:45 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Shimi
post Mar 1 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ermmm.. Im sorry to say that wasnt the case when i first met(this year) a couple of people while i randomly astrally projected last. At first they just ignored me and talked amongst themselves. Then later they did converse with me but it seemed like this "were having our own fun and who are you?" conversation that didnt go anywhere interesting even though i was trying to focus on the astral projection part of the situation and where i might find them when i get up phisicaly. So yeah. It was a girl and a boy talking and laughing together that i guess happaned to be where i randomaly chose to go while in that state. xD

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Jun 28 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Have heard of groups who help people astral travel, visit them while they sleep and pull them out of themselves and such. They have a website although I can't remember what it was called. Intresting all the same, I suppose the depth in which one sleeps would alter the effect... that of being able to pull someone out and be on reasonable enough "talking" levels... a better way to do it would be to spend some time syncronising with the group energy wise perhaps using one of those brainwave guided visual tapes each night before someone comes round and takes you out of yourself. It can be done.

+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Jun 30 2010, 01:48 PM
Post #10

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

I had fun with this a few years ago. I tried to exchange simple information via AP. This mostly took the form of Signs and Images of other sorts. Neither of us have met nor did we know each other. The lack of personal knowledge effected communication surprisingly little. The more subtle and nuanced the information the harder it is to interpret correctly. Making contact was the easiest part, and using a defined space for the meeting was very helpful. At one point we decided that traveling to a different plain of the astral would aid in communication. I forgot the logic of that but I will look it up for you. I seem to remember thinking an astral temple of sorts built to facilitate communication at one point.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

ComaOfLoss
post Oct 28 2010, 12:58 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Aphrodite @ Sep 24 2009, 10:14 AM) *

Nice. . .

One very good technique for lucid dreaming I've found is that you during the day take a look at the palms of your hands, think "am I awake?" Then try to do something like taking off and flying. After that you think "I can't fly, so I'm awake".

After a while of doing this you will do the same in a dream.

+Quote Post

Marshall
post Aug 7 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Sep 29 2009, 11:44 AM) *

which is why i use the method of the telepathic party! - concentrate on the table in the magician's card, daydream and off you go - look for the campfire - the biggest plus is it is a well-protected sacred space so there is no danger there unless you misbehave or try to vamp somebody or try to influence or hurt others

it works well, and yes you can exchange information there, but since it is on such an emotional level, it is sometimes hard to relate to back in the physical world

see y'all round the campfire!

You're great! I love your posts! Yay! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif)

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse