2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Your First OBE Experience, Share first experience here
+ Kinjo -
post Mar 2 2005, 07:35 AM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

I've attempted OBE without much success twice using Rope techniques from Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics (well, I am not even half finished reading it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) However, when I did tried it - I felt the spinning vertigo on the solar plexus he talks about when my etheric body "moves" - trying to break free - but that's how far it would go - when the vertigo started to hit, I think I freak out a bit (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol_2.gif) thus putting an unconcious self restraint on my progress to exit - damn! I need to learn to let go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

Have you attempt an OBE? How did you do it? what did you do when you OBE/AP and how's that made you feel?

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

daev
post Mar 20 2005, 05:10 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

The first time I had an out of body experience it scared me , big time...

I was laying down in my bed in the morning, my family was up making noise but I kept trying to sleep. I went to roll over but I couldn't move my body it was really wierd, and scared me. I was really panicy and didn't know what was going on, I could move but it seemed to take SOOOOOO much energy... My body was very heavy. I could see all around me but it was different kind of like in a dream. I had an image that there was a spider behind me, and I really wanted to check. I forget exactly what was happening but I think the spider was something that people call "The gate keeper" Thats not it but its around those lines. It has to do with trying to get you to go back in your body, but once you know it can't hurt you or your beat it up some how it isn't suppose to bother you. I could be wrong. Anyways, I finally was able to move my body and the spider was gone. After that happened I cryed... I had been doing some drugs and felt like I hurt my brain too much. I didn't understand exactly what had happened to me. I was very mad at myself. Mabey the lack of seritonin in my brain had somthing to do with it.

An other time while Out Of Body I heard somthing give me a command like keep going or go back. That scared me and I came back. I always get a scared feeling when I try to Astral Project. YOu need to get in your mind that you WILL be scared but don't be a baby and know there is nothing to be scared of... Mabey its our subconsious telling us to get the hell back in our bodys because we don't have the needed knowledle to safely leave our bodys. Who knows...

Daev

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Mar 20 2005, 10:53 PM
Post #3

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Good attempt at OBE daev, at least you did better than me lol.
We always fear the unknown, especially when attempting to OBE and "imitating" the process of death - which in scary in some perspective. We both need to convince our mind that nothing wrong will happen - though part when your body is vibrating like crazy lol.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Chahel
post Mar 30 2005, 11:13 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well, this probably won't be helpful to anyone trying to get out for the first time, but it was my initial start. I was a little kid (7-8) and did the "look at your hands" trick in dreaming. Huge mask-like faces began looming over me and scared me. I told myself to wake up, over and over, and I did. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom and pulled up the blinds to look out. There was a freaky dog shaped shadow jumping around near the trees. I remember telling myself that I was not awake and that I should wake up quickly. Then I woke up in my bed.

It was accidental, but it was my first time.

+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post Apr 1 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #5

Theurgist
Group Icon

My first Astral Projection.

I was doing the rope technique and had been for about an hour. At some point I must have fallen asleep because I have a bit of a memory gap. The next thing I remember is feeling my body vibrate and hearing a noise that sounded like a large truck going down the street. I got excited at this point because I knew I had to be close. The vibration was odd and not like I had expected it to be. I have read about this before but I assumed that your entire body would vibrate together. Instead I felt like that thing on your stereo with each bar bouncing up and down seperatley. Anyways, as I said I started getting excited and then I heard the sound like a truck.

All of a sudden my feet flew up into the air and I was standing on my head. My head must have been inside the mattress or pillow or something because I couldn't see anything. I was flailing my arms about madly trying to grab something to pull me out of that position but I couldn't grab anything. I must have freaked myself out because the next thing I know I am back in my body. My body felt very weird once I was back inside. My insides were kind of warbling and it felt like I was floating in water. I tried to do it again but no such luck last night.

I am assuming that since I have done it once that now it will be easier the next time. I am looking forward to trying it again. Hopefully this time I won't muck it up and find myself upside down.

I just wanted to share. I was starting to think it would never be possible for me to AP but a little success makes me hungry for more.

Amor et Lvx,
Frater NERO

--------------------

+Quote Post

Chahel
post Apr 1 2005, 03:30 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Nero @ Apr 1 2005, 03:52 PM)
I was flailing my arms about madly trying to grab something to pull me out of that position but I couldn't grab anything.

Congratulations on your first success!

I'm going to offer advice on how to move around, but it's only based on personal experience and may not work for you as it does for me. Still, maybe it'll help. I've found that the usual method of moving around, like in physical form, is not effective. When out, the desire to move and be somewhere is what controls movement. It may be helpful to remember where, in the non-physical body, you feel the focus when you command yourself to move.

I wish you many more excursions...

+Quote Post

DropAndRiver
post Apr 1 2005, 06:53 PM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

That is very encouraging! I have been trying to AP on and off for over a year, and I have yet to experience any success. I visualize all sorts of things, don't visualize, think, don't think.... and I get zilch. This makes me want to try again, and it is the most realistic story I have heard (most experiences I hear are so far out I can't get inspired by them). Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
Hello! What can the Universe do for/to you today?

+Quote Post

Frater V.V.L
post Apr 2 2005, 01:24 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have both of Bruce's books on AP- Astral Dynamics and Mastering astral projection. I recommend the latter because it is a workbook designed to enable concious OBE's in 90 days time , after a few years of reading Monroe's books, and a multitude of others I came across Bruce. I recommend this book to anyone practicing CM also, because the energy raising techniques in his books are great! I love tactile imaging. Anyhow, I have lucid dreamt alot and have had minor successes from saltcube's website. If anyone hasn't tried the timed napping, I recommend experimentation. I have not however had any success while trying to project while awake...through meditation or otherwise. However, everytime I do the rope technique or try to project conciously I feel the energy centers (chakras) beign stimulated, and always enter the vibrational state. I just lose focus after vibration's kick in and my body twitch's I am working more and more on yoga to defeat this problem....heh. Oh yea, every time I enter a heavy trance state, or am about to fall asleep and catch myself, I start to see very clear images "flash" about. I can focus in on them and rotate them some of the time , but most of the time they switch to another scene. While seeing these images I can sometimes change the target of the vision, but then stuff seems to go wrong and everything turns into pitch blackness with swirling blue swirls of swirly stuff....I have tried to use these "scenes" to project myself into, but now think it as an unwise Idea, banish first....hope some of this helps, I will give anyone who wants saltcubes site's URL to them, just Pm me.

-In LVX

-V.V.L (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

--------------------
V.I.T.R.I.O.L Solve et Coagula

+Quote Post

Angel
post Apr 21 2005, 02:32 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I've never had an OBE. I know this because my dreams are generally short and not so vivid even when they are lucid. I also know this because I've read many times that the first thing you feel is you can't ove. And I've been moving arround (even if for short periods of time) in my dreams trying out different thigs. Except for the true will to succed, can anyone help me with some practical advice? And even more... what do you seek beyound this limitation?

+Quote Post

Geegee
post May 16 2005, 04:22 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

I freaked out. I was just waking up from a not so funny dream, and, while half asleep, I decided to leave my body. So, I imagined a point above my head, and I started to force myself to reach it. After few minutes I heard a loud buzz, kind of like
a large truck going down the street
. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif) And I freaked out, thinking 'what the hell is that??' (IMG:style_emoticons/default/swoon2.gif) I am sooo pissed off!

--------------------
What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.

+Quote Post

Serpenti
post May 16 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #11

Initiate
Group Icon

I started going out of body as a kid with the help of my invisible friends. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/haha.gif) Yeah, I know how that sounds but I'm not going to speculate on who they were or what was actually happening. There were two methods they used with me that I can recall, I'll explain one of them. I should also mention that I was living in the country, so the nights were exceptionally dark and quiet. You couldn't see your hand in front of your face unless there was a very bright moon.

One method was the Clock. Quite often when I would lay down to sleep I would immediately see a clock when I closed my eyes. The clock had a swinging pendulum and human eyes that blinked in a random fashion. It was very vivid and nearly impossible to shake from my mind. I would drift off to sleep while watching the clock, then just as I would start to loose consiousness I would hear a deep throat clearing "ahh hem!" which would stake me back to lucidity. After a while of this I would become frustrated at not being able to sleep and get out of bed... without my body.

I suppose others could reproduce this with strong visualisation skills and a little practice. The popular traditional methods have never worked for me.

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post May 16 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #12

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

My first conscious and intentional OBE's were around 15 years ago ... I would literally raise my energies from the base and visualise them looping round and round my body in tight circles ... I would do this with my eyes open until I could actually see movement around me .... I then began to feel the first movement in the solar plexus and then closed my eyes .... looking upwards from behind my eye lids .... the movement would then move into a definate spiralling which would increase and increase with the momentum of a vortex ... then I would feel myself begin to rise up and rise up .... I would lose consciousness for a moment or two then when my awareness returned ... I was in my bedroom looking back at my sleeping form .....

The early attempts at moving on from that point resulted in a jolt back into consciousness ...

But with practice I became aware that I would think 'go downstairs' and I would literally move through my bedroom door and be aware of going down the stairs into the lounge downstairs ...

My awareness was like being ghost like ... disconnected from the scene before me ... in silence ... with an incredible feeling of warmth, peace, heightened awareness ....

Times I glanced around me .... I realised I had none of the 'astral chord' which the theory books talk about ...

I would often go out into the steet outside ... before visualising the location or destination I wanted to go to ... then I would think 'go to ......' or visualise the place ... the desire (which is the exact word) would take me there .....

Nowadays when I OBE ... I put meditation music on and state my intention mentally ... there are moments of light headedness and the sensation of movement within then ... I go through a recognised visualisation and I am out free of form ...

Movement and progress is definately via an instruction ... or a command like 'take me to ....'

Note: this is my own personal experience; what works for me may not for you. As with most magic, you find the way which works best for you .... and stick it!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/hideingbhindcurtian.gif)

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

smaug
post May 19 2005, 11:06 PM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

if you could be in a vivid situation of moving outside your body, freely, but in colorless, black and white and shades of gray everywhere (as in all obects, the furniture, everything!), is it OBE?

+Quote Post

Mr_Merlin
post May 20 2005, 02:04 AM
Post #14

A Light In The Darkness
Group Icon

if you could be in a vivid situation of moving outside your body, freely, but in colorless, black and white and shades of gray everywhere (as in all obects, the furniture, everything!), is it OBE?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif) It's a very good chance you are in an OBE ... don't forget when you are out of the body, you no longer are relying on the five senses to 'explain' what is around you. You will be seeing the universe as it really is ... through the 'universal thought power' of your soul!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

--------------------
Hey! This life is just a dream. As in any dream the sleeper can assume control. Magic is gaining that control and using that awakening to full advantage

Married for life, to my devoted wife, who I have neglected recently but will do no more..........

A Light In The Darkness Blog; A LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

+Quote Post

Geegee
post Jun 8 2005, 02:26 AM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

The good news is that I am pretty sure I had an OOBE (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clapping.gif) The bad news is that I freaked out again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fool.gif)
I went to bed at 1 AM, I started to have those weird visons that aren't dreams and usually they're like a mental garbage, and suddenly, I was kind of floating above my bed, feeling really heavy, and moving slowly towards the other side of the bed. It was dark, and I was thinking: 'Mmm, I did it, I am out, fucking shit, I am out!' or smth like that. I remember being afraid to fly at a higher altitude, and when I reached the end of the bed I said to myself that's time to go back. The next thing I know is that I was staring at my lamp, trying to move. Of course, it was an impossible mission, and I was feeling numb and that buzzing cold energy was vibrating through me like an engine. After, i don't know, few seconds, I tried to move again, and I succeeded. It was 1:15 AM.
I was feeling like a million bucks!!! happy and surprised, and fascinated. Great experience.

--------------------
What the Thinker thinks the Prover proves.

+Quote Post

babyalien
post Jun 11 2005, 02:20 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

When I was practicing energy manipulation I started experiencing astral body shifting, didn't have a clue what it was, It happened first in the day times, then at nights.

Then I read about a technique where I visualize a light going back & forth, starting slowly and speeding up and getting nearer till it touches me, and getting harder helps, and my astral body flares up and I projected 1 foot out of body feel back then forth then back into body lol, and got a vertigo cause my thoughts where here and there, I felt really cold in the energy and it was noisy, thats if my memory is correct.

The trick for me was keeping that bright light moving and intensifying it inevery way, unfortunately as I say I had trouble focusing at the points of AP.
-
Also not long ago I woke up looking at the wall, there was nothing in my room, no door lol, I was hovering, was this AP, because it was just real, the wall have a dim light shinning on it when my room was pitch black!.

+Quote Post

wongfeihung
post Jul 8 2005, 05:45 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

I might have OBE'd without trying to and before I knew what it was. In 7th grade Gym class we did relaxation techniques and listened to a tape that was amazingly similar to psionics since it brought up lifeforce energy and going to your own place. I visualised a forest and it was incredibly realistic. Im not sure if it was just remote viewing or something of the sort.

+Quote Post

blackstaff
post Jul 20 2005, 06:00 AM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

I was wondering if anyone knows of any guided meditations I could download that would help walk me through Astral Projection. I've tried many times, but only have had success once. Thanks

--------------------
Ea Heccatus Somni Carebe

+Quote Post

SPoison
post Aug 19 2005, 12:18 PM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

I'm in a similar situtation, but I understand this is a semi-difficult art to master. I know I will get it eventually... I've tried several methods, but I find that a method similar to the "Dream Recall" method by Puzuzu brings me the closest.

--------------------
A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind. - Iranian (on wisdom)

Feel your center of power... Feel the world around you... Close your eyes and expect the unexpected...

Knowledge is universal

+Quote Post

NowhereMan
post Aug 24 2005, 12:19 AM
Post #20

Initiate
Group Icon

I think I might have partially left my body or something... I have been trying to have an OBE for a while. I was meditating about a week ago and I meditate blind folded. When I completly relax every muscle in my body my eyes are half opened... I've been told that it looks creepy when I sleep with my eyes half opened and what not and the blind fold doesn't really block any light it just kind of holds my eyes shut. Anyway I was meditating and after about an hour or so I turn to my left and look at my closet and then I turn to the right and look at my book shelf and then I realize that I am fucking looking at stuff while blindfolded and not moving my head. And when I realized what was happening it kind of fell apart. I was pissed at my self that I let it go.

+Quote Post

Wanderer
post Aug 24 2005, 02:27 AM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

i started having obe when i did not know what it was ...i was so scared (separation freaked me out) ...then at first i thought i was awake but i had trouble moving ....so i thought i was in somekind of dream but i could not wake up ....only later i found out about it with a help of a friend

-i was never able to separate when i wanted to ...

--------------------
...you are just a figment of your imagination...

+Quote Post

SPoison
post Aug 24 2005, 04:29 AM
Post #22

Zelator
Group Icon

I had my first purposely done OBE last night. Woot for me! Took awhile to master. And the seperation is freaky... But I got it ok. I sorta just drifted around my room for awhile... I used the Puzuzu Dream Method.

--------------------
A blind person who sees is better than a seeing person who is blind. - Iranian (on wisdom)

Feel your center of power... Feel the world around you... Close your eyes and expect the unexpected...

Knowledge is universal

+Quote Post

Datadeva
post Mar 4 2006, 02:07 AM
Post #23

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

When I was young, I was fortunate enough to live near my grandmother. She (and her friends) taught me many things about, shall we say, metaphysical practices. She owned a shop of this nature and held community gatherings on a regular basis. As an avid member of this group, I often attended the meditation sessions. I remember on one occasion we were focusing on Astral Projection. While I had not really had much luck with this topic in the past, I found a really good reason to accomplish my goal that night. I had a friend that had been moved to his aunts house in another town about an hour away. I was fairly in tune at this time in my life and could sense something was wrong with him. I now find it interesting that this gave me the push I needed to accomplish AP.

We started out with a rather novice guided group meditation. As always, we were cleansed, grounded and centered. I saw myself begin to rise up and I also was able to see my silver cord. Instantly I was at my friends' aunt's house- which I had never been to. Actually, I had never really been to the town she lived in either. I saw him and felt an overwhelming urge to contact him, as there was a very sad feeling surrounding him.

The next day I called him and told him about what I had done. He of course, did not believe me- that is until I described in great detail his aunt's home. I knew what the walls looked like, the color of her sofa, the painting over it, where he was sitting, what direction he was facing, and what was on the television. He was stunned as I got every last detail correct- including his emotional state. As it turned out, he was actually on the verge of suicide that night, and was very happy (although a bit weirded out) to hear from me.

I wonder if this was more SRV than AP. Does anyone know what the difference is? Considering I felt/saw myself lift out and saw the cord- I am leaning towards AP. Any thoughts as to the difference between these practices?

+Quote Post

Goibniu
post Mar 27 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

My first OOBE was about 12 years ago. I was hanging out with spiritualists at the time and taking classes there. We were doing a group meditation. You know how when you do group meditations the combination of your energy and the other peoples' energies leave you with higher levels of individual energy. I suppose that my energy levels were raised enough that I went out of body. I was doing the microcosmic orbit. I felt pressure build up in my spine higher and higher. The pressure in my head increased and out I popped. In a way, it was like coming out of the birth canal, except that this birth canal was my crown chakra. When I came out of body I was curled up in a fetal position floating above my body. Naturally I was surprised, but I could feel that I had another body (made of energy) with hands and feet and a head and such.
I took stock of things for awhile. I remember experimenting with moving my physical body's fingers and toes. It was very weird. I was able to control both a energy body and a physical body at the same time, although moving my physical body was like being a puppet master pulling strings on a marionette. I could see the others from above although my physical body's eyes were closed.
I lost track of time, but meditations normally lasted 25 or 30 minutes. This was towards the end of the meditation I think. I remember the group leader calling out for everyone to end the meditation. I had a really hard time coming out of it. It seemed that I was seeing double still. I just wasn't able to get fully into my body for several minutes.
The next day I visited my taiji teacher and confirmed what I had guessed. He said that if it had happened once, probably it would happen again. It has. But this is just about my first time.

--------------------
Don't worry. It'll only seem kinky the first time.

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post Aug 11 2006, 07:26 AM
Post #25

Zelator
Group Icon

I suppose I'll post my first OBE as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This is from my Ritual Journal regarding my first all out astral experience (At least the first one that I could remember fully) It's a long enough read, so feel free to grab some coffee :-) Also, it is copied verbatim, so you can see my thoughts as I wrote. Certain parts of the entry are marked "FF" to give greater clarification to you regarding the subject discussed. Also, certain parts are marked by "----" as to omit things that are too personal.

Saturday Sept. 10th 2005 5:28pm

Last night (Friday), I had the most powerful Lucid Dream or Astral experience yet that I remember.

I went to bed around 6am-ish (Sat. morning, Fri night) after briefly reading some (not all) of my Ritual Journal experiences regarding that interesting Sunday when I did the Solar Ritual and recieved that interesting result and experience.

Also, I was re-reading for hours upon the ------ via Void. I guess before I went sleep, I was magickally inclined. I should also say my girlfriend and I went out earlier to a Buffalo Bills pep rally, and bacame a little saucy (slang term for lightly drunk-FF) , but by 6am I was pretty sober. Alcohol? Then again, maybe not.

I woke up today at 5pm on the nose. Partly because I was already extremely tired as I only had 3 hours of sleep Thurs. night, partly because I sleep a long time with Alcohol anyway. Also, I felt the Halo of White energy around my head again. What is that?

My memories are scattered somewhat , so they will not neccesarily be in chronological order, but I remember the lessons well.

* The first thing I remember was waking up in a darkish Rectangular room. I get the sense that I was floating. In fact I was. I was either in the middle or towards the back of the room, facing the entrance/exit, and gently floating up, then down towards the floor. The "image" of everything in front of me seemed to be "collecting itself", as if reality was shifting and coming together before me. I had the "sense" that I was dreaming.

I think at that point (when I had te "sense") is when I "woke up" inside the dream as much as I could. Later, I would wake up even more.

I went out of the room (but was stil there) or maybe I went toward the entrance and turned around.

I get the "sense" from memory that there was a being there in the center of the room, but I can't remember. All I remember is seeing "something", and I get the sense it may have been a person. Maybe not. That is all I remember at thise point.

*I think at theis point is the first time I woke up physically. I looked over at my girlfriend, and was somewhat in a daze. My concious faculty wasn't fully active (Like normal when someone wakes up from a deep sleep) I went back to sleep.

*I was in the Room again. This time I was hovering over a Bed. From memory, I wasn't concious at that point, but I thought "What the hell?". At THAT point, either I was concious or begining to be concious, I'm not clear, but when I went out into the hallway and turned right, I ended up in a small room with a refridgerator. Like a small room to go to when employee's are on thier lunch breaks. I was "Awake" then. I remember some White dude being there. Slim, with a black or darkish color sport coat and pants. He had black hair, and his hair color was sort of like the Actor Tom Hanks, except it had just little more on the top, and was a little more "greasy" or "wet and shiny" like an Italian or Latino. Also, he had Tom Hanks height and build. (He wasn't Tom Hanks) ( I have color vision in the Astral like I do when I dream, or when I perform rituals - FF)

I remember Him smiling at me, and us talking. I remember feeling suspicious, though it had more to do with "what was he doing here", rather than the feelings that came from Him. He "felt" Neutral leading to "friendly". For some reason, I also think he may have been the being in the room, but I'm not sure. It may have just been the Bed.

*At some point I became TOTTALY AWAKE inside the dream or Astral!!! Awake like I am now, but different. I suppose it's because my conciousness was "there" rather than "here".

Anyway, I was fully AWAKE. I felt my heart beat a little faster (like the other two times), but it was controllable (Thought:Calm down:) due to this happening twice before. (Lucid Dreams this past year-FF) I can't remember the circumstance, but to test if I was dreaming, I manipulated the Reality in front of me and it moved. This was the first lesson.

I remember thinking "let me test further" and I remember being on the sidewalk of a busy city street. I "went" there. No idea how I got there. I flew, but not over bulidings or what not. I was just "There".

I was sitting on the stoop of a building when a female was about to get into a car with someone. I caught the females attention with my eyes, and proceded to try and change her facial appearance to one of a fantasy girl that I wanted to have sex with. (Before the attempt, the girl was Puerto Rican with blondeish hair)

I saw her face start to change, but the Image (I was thinking I was awake inside of a dream -FF) refused the change by keeping it's shape. Also, the girls face copped an Attitude, and then she got into the car. I was like "What the hell?" , because I still thought it was a dream, and that she should've changed like what I did ealier (Whatever it was I did)

I should also note that I tried to force the Image (or Being as I now suspect) to submit to my will and change.

I was succesful on stopping her movement (as she resisted) but that was all. As I'm writing this, I'm thinking "OOPS!!! My Bad!!!!" I wish I could apologise . because I thought she was a dream. This was lesson two. (Beside being able to see in color and manipulate reality)

*The third lesson: There's some more shit that happened that i can't remember, because I was flexing my muscles in "There". That I mean is, I was moving reality and flying conciously. I just can't remeber what it was i was doing. But I DO know I was learning, and I had that "Sense" after the first two times in the Bedroom. I DO remember waving my hands in front a bright ass white light with rainbow colors coming in and out of it. I was fucking with the reality I was then experiencing (the Astral Light, I found out later -FF) I know, but I can't remember anything else at this moment.

I then began to REMEMBER things from my waking life. Particularly, the Demons from the ------ experience. At that point, I was in the room from the begining again. I got scared SHITLESS and felt the impetus to return to my body and wake up. (Basically, get the f%*! out of there- FF) I also notice, upon remembering, that the reality I was experiencing became "Chaotic" and "disorganised" due to the intense fear. Before the intense feeling, even with remembering the Demons, reality was fine. WHEN i got scared, reality, or my control and perception of it went to hell.

I then awoke floating above my body (When I was leaving the Room, it felt like I was sucking myself backwards. Moving backwards and down.)

I "Woke" floating. I had my back to my body, but as I was floating, I thought it was my body floating (Now I know it was my astral body). I was still scared shitless because I had no idea how to protect myself.

At this point, I remembered the Qabalistic Cross, or rather, the White Cross Light, and filled my body with it. It felt funny, filling myself up with it's light. It felt like "pressure".

I filled my body up with the cross, with the Intention of protection and getting back down (To stop floating) ( I recognise now that this was more of a method to quell the fear than anything else, though, the Intents were effective nonetheless. - F.F.)

I gradually floated down as God's Light filled me. Also, the worry and fear subsided and was replaced by the Light.

I woke up in my body. I looked around and had the impetus to "test" it to see if I was dreaming again. ( I didn't TOTALLY figure out I was Astral till I was writing this record) (Also, the other times I woke up, I tested reality again by attempting to change it, and also when I went back to sleep. That is how I LEARNED to know when I was sleep. If I could change reality, I was Astral, etc. That technique also helped me WAKE UP fully and to know that I'm awoke)

I recognised that this reality did not move with my thoughts, and that I indeed did return home.

*Lesson 4, I CAN return from an Astral experience by my willing it. And Indeed, the Author Lon Milo Duquette was right. The Qabalistic Cross (and by extension, the LBRP, though I did not perform it) and LBRP may indeed "One day, save your life"

I turned over and went back to sleep/ Awoke at 5pm, and began writing this.

Wow, the memories, lol! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

-F.F.

This post has been edited by Frater F.A.M.E.: Aug 11 2006, 07:27 AM

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

Valence
post Aug 11 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

My Astral Cherry was popped just last night, sort of. After last night I realized that I've achieved the buzzing state unknowingly on several occasions prior. Anyways, last night, I fell asleep on the couch and awoke an hour later, about 2 am. So i went to bed and laid flat on my back as I always do. I cleared my mind in order to relax myself and soon found myself in between being awake and in a dream. Quickly I realized my entire body was buzzing. I enjoyed the buzz for sometime, then realized that it was the beginning of an astral experience. So I decided to try to sit up. Although my head was quite heavy I was able to lift it a few inches and was quite amazed when I could see somewhat clearly the wall in front of me. Then I reached out my hand and it appeared like a swirling white energy, like a heat wave would. All this took much effort so I decided not to overdo it, but I am quite eager now to continue.

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Aug 14 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #27

Gone
Group Icon

I had my first OBE about three years ago. I used to get annoyed, because when the time came to get to sleep, when I closed my eyes it seemed like they were still open & I could still see everything. I'd wave my hands in front of me, and see a misty outline of my hands as they moved, etc. So, one night, I decided that if I just saw myself moving, taking a walk around the bronx in my mind they maybe I'd drift to sleep. Well, I was proved wrong. when I got 'down the street', I felt a wierd numbness/vibration. Like when a h1 hummer is blasting music right next to you. I tried to SEE myself, like you can in dreams & I couldn't, everything was from my point of view. I just walked back to my room, layed back into my body & that was that.. At the time I knew what OBE's were, but I didn't care to try it, it just happend by accident. From then I've used the same method. I imagine myself stepping out my body and do numerous little things until I feel that snap (Like 'tieing my shoes', or 'getting dressed'). Then when I feel the snap, I just keep going. Pretty neat trick when you want to take walks around your neighborhood at 4 in the morning without being bothered ;-).

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

This post has been edited by GaiusOctavian: Aug 14 2006, 11:23 AM

+Quote Post

Theft
post Nov 11 2006, 02:52 PM
Post #28

Neophyte
Group Icon

I didn't get OBE my first like two weeks of astral projection. Yet I remember, the first time I did it, I asked for spirits to lift or push me out, and suddenly I saw myself fall through the floorboards and into my kitchen. When I was in the kitchen, all the cabinets were dark blue, and my sight was somewhat of a light blue, then after a few minutes, I fell into a sleep state and woke up.....but it was a fun first experience of it.

--------------------
Pleasing dreams are few and far between the good and badly needed breaks in life, just so you don't hate yourself.

+Quote Post

Spindel
post Nov 21 2006, 09:57 AM
Post #29

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Well hello, this is my first post on this forum as well but...i thought i'd dive right in instead of writing an awkward intro post.

First OBE experience was early morning and not something I planned on considering I only used to try for an OBE before i went to bed.

Early one saturday morn I was lying in bed, hearing people making their early saturday morning noises and i thought i'd just attempt an OBE, after about 5 minutes I opened my eyes and realised i was actually still asleep on my bed. Everything was yellow and hazy and so I knew I was having an OBE as, unless I fell asleep with yellow tinted, foggy yellow sunnies on, the world is not usually such a yellow place.

The experience itself was rather quick. I sleep in a bunk bed and i jumped from the top bunk onto the floor and the ground itself was very soft, sort of like landing on a thick pillow, I then went to the door in an attempt to pass through it, I was eager to experience all the feelings of Astral projection even though i've only sucessfully passed through an object recently. I put my hands to the door and while the door felt very soft and thick, like a marshmellow, I couldn't pass through it, i then heard someone near my door and my concious brain kicked it, I flew back into my body and woke up with a smile on my face, happy that i'd had my first OBE.

I've only had about 3 other sucessful OBE's in the 2 years i've been attempting it but my first one will always be special for me.

Ta loves,
Spindel

+Quote Post

Star
post Nov 21 2006, 11:30 AM
Post #30

Neophyte
Group Icon

I have had maybe a couple of concious OBE's. With or without vision. Or even hearing.

In fact i've had one experience where my astral body projected out, and I had to control it from my physical self.
(Maybe that was something different but I felt the surge of energy in my torso and a feeling of being pulled out so I wouldn't know what else to call it.)

I think I'll mak a huge step forward in my understadning of myself and new growth in my spiritual side when I figure this bugger out so I can start doing it purposley.

I have OBE's while I'm sleeping all the time, it must be due to the work I do on my body before I go to sleep. Such as working on the main energy centers and just moving energy through my body, mostly in the limbs.

Those projections are nearly impossible for me to remember, but I get little bits and pieces.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 01:27 PM