Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Demons, the demonic
al_zaine
post Jul 26 2007, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/protest.gif)
Demons! Demons! Demons! I call to thee. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil2.gif)
Demonic power, the demons are power, the demonic power, power of the demons, I call to thee.
what is it that thou demons like, do you reach ecstasy from the blood of mankind, do you delight in our pains, do you wish to see your only entertaintment( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) ) be destroyed and wiped off the face of planet Earth......highly unlikely, surely.
I sit here in my living-room, infront of the PC as I write this thread/post and I wonder, oh how I wonder, do those demons really exist.....?
I call out into that space which surrounds me and where those demons are most likely to be but I have no response whatsoever, interesting, wouldn't you think. I sit here and I call out those demons of old.....not in any particaluar fashion, just simply calling them....oh demons, woo-hoo, demons!
ah, alas, nought!
I want to see demons, I want to feel the demonic! hahahaha, man..... life is sooooooo boring I wish those 'demons' would just show themselves already because my patience is wearing thin, these 'demons' can't be that bad if they have to hide all the time....... oh but wait, I just realised lol, God is keeping us safe from those pesky demons, he is just sooooooo kind.
A man decides to go outside and rape somebody, damn that man is a demon.... but is it an external force driving him, or is it simply his head is a complete mess and he believes he can just do what ever he desire's.
What do I have to do, to see or better yet, speak unto one of those demons which would drive a man to kill or rape. Man, if one of those demons really did show itself and confessed to manipulating fellow brethren of mine(mankind) into acts of dis-Grace, I'd surely in the space of a breathe put my foot in its ass. Huh, maybe thats why they hide..... or simply its just they have no physical body and only exist as thought forms lol.
These guys, who ever thought demons, man I'd like to shake his/her hand......and then I'd say, Demons rule cos they is antisocial and stuff...ya nah-mean!
Yeh most of this post( (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) ) is mumbo-jumbo, but I suppose its just the way its flowing out of me in regards to the mumbo-jumbo of demons.
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know that demons do exist....wondering why eh? well its because I suppose, that I can look at my fellow brothers and sisters and forgive them for what they are and what they have done and what they do, cos mankind is dutty to itself in a way that I just can't comprhend and if it was Demons then they can be blamed.
Says it all really. Would rather blame something which may not exist for all the crude-ness and dis-Gracefull-ness of mankind than to simply accept that we're all f****d up and its ok to be a f**k up becuase there are no laws except those which man has chosen to sleep in.
Wake up and run riot, life is a firework and when the bangs have stopped all thats left is smoke, and then the smoke blows away in the wind like the leaves from the tree's.
Why won't these demons show themelves to me, I wish to speak with one or many on the matters of their being and the reasons for the actions.
War.
Al (IMG:style_emoticons/default/teu42.gif)

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jul 26 2007, 05:13 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jul 26 2007, 06:23 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

If were a ghostly predator I would not want to be found by any query that could potentially fight back. Therefore I would wait in the shadows. Beyond normal senses of humanity and only attack when the time was right. I would not want to be found and I would only show myself to those who summoned me with intentions I could trust. I would not just pop up and try to spook somebody on a whim because they said a few "magickal spells" in an attempt to prove I exist. "Come here and show yourself please" would be more effective than some arcane hoge poge. But again I would have to know the intentions of the person summoning me or I wouldn't appear and just laugh while they acted like idiots wearing riddiculous robes and chanting even more riddiculous rhymes. I might actually get angry over somebody who thought they could just call me as though I were a dog and I might curse a fool for such an act.

Fortunately though I'm not a demon.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jul 26 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000008.gif) Nicely put.
Maybe Ive now angered some unseen demons and they're gunna wait until i'm not paying atenttion or i'm sleeping and then deal with me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)
I suppose the main point of this is to question their existence.....I don't know how to start a poll or if there is already a poll in this forum on who believe's in the existance of demon's and who doesn't believe.
Demon though can be percieved as most things for example those extraterrestrails, theres the angelic aliens and the demonic aliens, those demon politicians and the corporate pioneers.
Thing is, some, if not most of humanity see the corporate world as perfectly normal and fine and they like all they have to offer(mainstream).
They go to the parade and festivals and carnivals and enjoy the fruits of the technological age and to them it is good. They don't see their idols(celebs) as demons(not that I do-well not all of them lol).
See what I'm saying.
It's all in your head, its in your head
Sad but its true, itsinside you!
-machine head
Which is why you need not those garments and tools, the mind is a tool and the body a tool....I think that has something to do with 'Gesture and Glance'.
Peace
Al

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jul 26 2007, 06:54 PM

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jul 27 2007, 04:42 PM
Post #4

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Demon though can be percieved as most things for example those extraterrestrails, theres the angelic aliens and the demonic aliens, those demon politicians and the corporate pioneers.

Which begs the question - What is a demon? Politicians, war mongers, nihlists.. the rich? Perhaps demons have many faces. Perhaps demons are not so much beings as they are forces of many types that can influence beings. Therefore they would not be an evil force so to speak because a force cannot be inherantly good or evil. A being who has sentience can act on good or evil.

I believe its a matter of perception. I do believe that it is possible for beings to coexist in our reality as we know it beyond the "veil" of our senses and conventional technology. Such beings could potentially be good or evil or even from another reality or planet. I have encountered a "ghost" at least one time while completely sober. Weather or not it was evil I cannot say. It certainly took me by supries.

In a universe at least 15 billion light years across with some 200 billion galaxies and an average of 200 billion stars per galaxy and an unknowable number of planets and planetoids, throw in the possibility of an infanite number of alternate realities, I think really anything is possible.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jul 28 2007, 08:52 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

'In a universe at least 15 billion light years across with some 200 billion galaxies and an average of 200 billion stars per galaxy and an unknowable number of planets and planetoids, throw in the possibility of an infanite number of alternate realities, I think really anything is possible.'

I agree....to a degree.
In our minds we percieve anything as possible but when it comes to bringing it to the stage, some things just won't work. There are those laws of gravity which prevent us from jumping and just keep ascending, we're incapable of flying still....but we worked round that and invented planes.
If it truly is all our own minds and we have brought these limitations upon us from the ideology we choose to believe then if we change our outlook(collectively) then maybe the laws will change and what we are capable of will change. Its quite unlikely to happen though because all that we have discovered and learnt over the history of minkand is imbedded within us and is there for a reason, we can't simply dismiss all we've learnt, then the last 2000-3000 years were for nothing.
neverless, these Demon's have existed within our minds for a very long time..... and there is possiblities of an existing force which effects our daily living, whether there are intelligent electro-magnetic entities or astral beings or thought-forms. For example, the idea that the All is Mind and the universe is Mental, then surely there would be existing thoughforms which are of a negetive expression which would be countered by a corresponding positive expression. With this, it allows those demons to exist and also to be an essential part of life.
If there are entities that exist in the form of electromagnetism(which I wish there was) then I don't think they would be of a positive or negitive nature. I am imagining water as life and you could throw a feather in which would float but throw a stone and it would sink. The stone is not evil nor the feather good, they simply are what they are....a feather and a stone.
I feel confident enough to go through all the motions which the books may say to do, to call a demon. Whatever is experienced will be taken account of, whether I percieve them as something seperate from me or something that is a part of me and which I have projected out onto the canvas so to speak.
Wish me luck because I am honest, and I will post my results for more discussion.
Now I need to think about which demon to summon. I'm thinging to call on Legion(for they are many) or Chorozon.
Peace,
Al

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Jul 28 2007, 09:15 AM

+Quote Post

clips
post Jul 30 2007, 01:43 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I believe demons are aspects of our own nature, perhaps you could call them astral beings just as well. I dont believe that demons "manipulate" us to do evil things like kill and rape and even if they do i dont think they would confess doing so hehe, but maybe they are the driving force within ourselves that says screw your principles, you will like doing this or that. But somethings exist whether u believe in them or not.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know that demons do exist....wondering why eh? well its because I suppose, that I can look at my fellow brothers and sisters and forgive them for what they are and what they have done and what they do

Hmm i kind feel sorry for this sentence.
Do you need to cope with something? If you need to see demons to blame them for what people do, just so you can forgive people then im just sorry, and you need to find peace within yourself. Forgiveness doesnt need a reason.

--------------------
- God is the same, name him what you will.

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Aug 1 2007, 12:16 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(clips @ Jul 30 2007, 08:43 PM) *
I believe demons are aspects of our own nature.
maybe they are the driving force within ourselves that says screw your principles, you will like doing this or that.
alzaine said
"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to know that demons do exist....wondering why eh? well its because I suppose, that I can look at my fellow brothers and sisters and forgive them for what they are and what they have done and what they do."

hmm i kind feel sorry for this sentence.
Do you need to cope with something? If you need to see demons to blame them for what people do, just so you can forgive people then im just sorry, and you need to find peace within yourself. Forgiveness doesnt need a reason.

It is possible that they are those aspects of us which seek to learn and evolve for survival purposes or that they were aspects of our previous survival nature but have yet to lay dormant.......if that makes sense. I'm beginning to think its possible.... seeing as everything is possible (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif)

About the comment I made, I think its fair to say that I am a part of humanity aswell and a part of the "wrong's" aswell as the "right's", there are times when i'm at war with myself(most of the time actually) but I think it helps one grow, peace that I seek may only come when i'm dead and buried. Knowing I have faults is one thing, but for me to accept them is another....most of the time I want rid of the faults but I suppose they will never leave me until I embrace them.

The other day I went to a mates house and one of my old school mates was there too, we was gaming on Pro Evo 6, doing a konami cup, and we were taking the piss out of each others teams and players and throwing out all sorts of psychology, try to unsettle the opponent. One of my friends would pretend that there was loads of fans beside him backing him and his team and I decide I would call those demons again, especially as my team at the time was Man utd(the Devils) so I did what I done before, simply called on the demons to participate in my win. Anyway, after a few joints and well within the game, the psychology starts turning personal, now we're taking the piss out of eachothers faults and giving these reason as to why they won't win this game lol..... then my old school friend starts taking the piss out of my whole livelyhood and the things he was saying were true and went deep, the next game, the final of the cup, he beat me 7-2 and we'd made a rule that if you concead 7+ you're fired from your team.....so when I went home I was down from being beat 7-2, fired from my team and had my whole life ripped apart.... it was abit of an eye-opener.
A part of me believe's it was them, those demons I was messing with, but who know's.
Peace
Al.

This post has been edited by al_zaine: Aug 1 2007, 12:19 PM

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jan 12 2009, 04:47 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

I was listening to one of my favourite bands, the best band in the world... Tenacious D
In one of the songs they bring up something about a demon which made me think. Here are the lyrics-
'Long time ago me and my brother Kyle here,...
we was hitchhikin' down a long and lonesome road.
All of a sudden,
there shined a shiny demon...
in the middle...
of the road.

And he said:
"Play the best song in the world,
or I'll eat your souls'

Now I want you to consider that this is coming from musicians. The demon tells them to play the best song in the world or they will lose their souls. To me this is their hearts desire in a way. If you were a writer for example, your demon might say to you... write the best book in the world or i'll eat your soul. It just seems to me that as ever demons and the passions of the heart are intertwined. We all strive to be the best, mostly on a subconsious level and it is this that can make or break you. How strong are you to create the best in whatever field you aspire to.
This to me is more like the nature of demons, they exist within us all, and some have more than one and they constantly push you, test you, finding your weakness's and manipulating them, not because they want to see you suffer but because they want to see you be who you are, it is their duty to test your plans and passions. Will their flames leave your dreams in ashes or will your dreams expand within their heat.
Listen to the demon(s) within you, it/they may know what it is you really want and can achieve, test them, test yourself.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil2.gif)

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post Jan 26 2009, 09:11 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

You can always use a ouija board and see if you contact any demons (at your own peril of course).

+Quote Post

al_zaine
post Jan 4 2011, 08:37 AM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

I would like to come back to this now and say I was 3 years younger and very naive to the existence of certain forces and that now I would highly recommend staying clear from anything remotely dark or sinister.
I might just have to dig out my Dion Fortune psychic self-defense book as I've recently come to believe in my time of foolishness that I've acquired an unwanted friend.
Lets just say I have a new perception of what demons are and how they might act.

+Quote Post

Waterfall
post Jan 8 2011, 10:37 PM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

Ah, the coming of wisdom. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) See my post in Neophyte Hall under thread Worst Mistake Ever.

If you've done energy work you might want to check around your energy body for attachments. Rituals may work but sometimes only repress the demon into your unconscious, which you don't want. Removing them is best done by analyzing them psychologically; see what images/feelings you get from them (even though they may seem to have no relation whatever to your real life), change the image and feeling tone and release with love. In other words, treat the demon as a neurotic complex and do an energy healing.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse