Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Malevolent Energy Shows On Digital Photo
Slyphhur
post Mar 13 2012, 06:21 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello,

My friend sent me some pictures today that are rather interesting as I have never seen anything quite like this on digital photograph before.

Let me give you the rundown on what she told me. She said her and her friend around 11 pm went to this one place in this children's camp in Topanga. When they went she said that she felt a really heavy, dark and malevolent presence. Her friend didn't notice anything and they hung around there for about an hour and a half, then at the end of that they both heard a large rustling noise and saw this huge black shape emerge from the trees, then they ran away.

If anyone is interested in seeing the pictures email me at [email protected] and I will send them to you.

Tell me what you think this is and what you can get from it and forward it to any people you think can get some info. I have my own theories but I want to get a broad spectrum on what other people think this could be as I have never seen anything like it, thanks again.

--------------------
Reality is but a perception made up by fools and liars

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Mar 13 2012, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(Slyphhur @ Mar 13 2012, 08:21 PM) *

My friend sent me some pictures today that are rather interesting as I have never seen anything quite like this on digital photograph before.

Tell me what you think this is and what you can get from it and forward it to any people you think can get some info. I have my own theories but I want to get a broad spectrum on what other people think this could be as I have never seen anything like it, thanks again.

You'll get better responses in the Unknown Spirits section, so I moved your post for you. Also you might consider simply attaching the photo rather than posting your email. Spam and stalkers aside it is very difficult to comment on a picture we can't see.

This post has been edited by fatherjhon: Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse