Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Quick Question: Hebrew And Numerology, Clarification with regards to numbers.
ellmaring
post Mar 7 2011, 10:01 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Currently I'm working with Agrippa's method for discerning spirit names from the natal chart by attributing each letter of the hebrew alphabet to each degree of the wheel.

I've hit a snag with regards to using the numerical values of the hebrew letters with planetary squares: What to do when your number isn't in the square (i.e. 200)?

Normally I'd simply 'round' the number down to 2 (i.e. 2+0+0 = 2), but I'm unsure whether this would work for the numbers attributed to the hebrew alphabet. Anyone have any advice?

--------------------
Hope

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

sirius666
post Apr 9 2011, 07:21 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(ellmaring @ Mar 7 2011, 09:01 PM) *

Currently I'm working with Agrippa's method for discerning spirit names from the natal chart by attributing each letter of the hebrew alphabet to each degree of the wheel.

I've hit a snag with regards to using the numerical values of the hebrew letters with planetary squares: What to do when your number isn't in the square (i.e. 200)?

Normally I'd simply 'round' the number down to 2 (i.e. 2+0+0 = 2), but I'm unsure whether this would work for the numbers attributed to the hebrew alphabet. Anyone have any advice?

I'm not sure of the method you are using, but there are excellent resources out there for the numerology and gematria magicks. Have a look at Lon Milo Duquette's "Chicken Qabalah" for a basic introduction or Aliester Crowley's "777" for a more advanced read. These books have excellent descriptions of the letter correspondences and provide a fair amount of information regarding the correct planetary assignments. They should be available on amazon for just a few dollars.

666-Sirius-666

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse