Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 72 Names Of God: Technology For The Soul, Book for Kabbalist beginners
asimon2008
post Dec 31 2009, 01:47 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I bought this book years ago as a kid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/baby.gif) It was my first step into the occult. Problem is I have never practice with the book. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) I also want to know from anybody who has used the book to tell me what different methods did you use and what you liked about the book. I heard on online testimonials that the book is good.

P.S. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif) In the book, could you take the 72 names of God and make a sigil out of it. As my first test how would I use the name of God MEM HEY SHIN (Healing) to invoke the powers of healing to bestow upon my mind and body. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 1 2010, 03:01 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(asimon2008 @ Dec 31 2009, 02:47 AM) *

I bought this book years ago as a kid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/baby.gif) It was my first step into the occult. Problem is I have never practice with the book. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wallbash.gif) I also want to know from anybody who has used the book to tell me what different methods did you use and what you liked about the book. I heard on online testimonials that the book is good.

P.S. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif) In the book, could you take the 72 names of God and make a sigil out of it. As my first test how would I use the name of God MEM HEY SHIN (Healing) to invoke the powers of healing to bestow upon my mind and body. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif)

Go read psychonaught and Liber Null by peter carroll and the book of results by the same author and help yourself. You might even be able to find the books online!

Must be new-years, jesus.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse