Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Astrally Projected?!?!, /!
Shogunronin
post Dec 24 2009, 04:03 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Okay this is insane....I was sitting in my bed (im half ill atm) and I like , felll out of my body..it was the weirdest expiernece ever. I cant explain what it was like..it was like something from alice in wonderland and I was soo ligh like I was made of cotton...I just fell weird. It was like a crossover of being awake and dreaming with a massive buzz when I left...I fell through downstairs and then afer passing downstairs it was complete darkness for about 15 seconds and I was wishing to come back to my body..then suddenly my body raised and it started going white and then I was back in ' has anyone had a experirence like this before?! It was not like i expected astral projection, i actually thought i wasnt gonna be able to come back

This post has been edited by Shogunronin: Dec 24 2009, 04:07 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

cavey
post Dec 25 2009, 04:10 PM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Shogunronin @ Dec 25 2009, 11:03 AM) *

Okay this is insane....I was sitting in my bed (im half ill atm) and I like , felll out of my body..it was the weirdest expiernece ever. I cant explain what it was like..it was like something from alice in wonderland and I was soo ligh like I was made of cotton...I just fell weird. It was like a crossover of being awake and dreaming with a massive buzz when I left...I fell through downstairs and then afer passing downstairs it was complete darkness for about 15 seconds and I was wishing to come back to my body..then suddenly my body raised and it started going white and then I was back in ' has anyone had a experirence like this before?! It was not like i expected astral projection, i actually thought i wasnt gonna be able to come back

Ive had simular experiences when i first was getting into magick I was attempting to levitate late at night lieing in my bed but instead of levitaing I flew out of my body up the wall and out into the sky i freaked out at the time just like you but like you i wasnt attempting astral projection at the time it just happened.

+Quote Post

Tigeress
post Jan 4 2010, 12:18 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yes, kinda similar. Don't feel like a wuss though. I didn't even lift myself up out of bed. I just looked around freaking out. I was trying to go to sleep, and when I fell asleep it was like being sucked underneath water. I even had the sensation that made me think for a second I wouldn't be able to breathe. Then I could see my boyfriend laying next to me at a different angle than when I layed my head down. I reached out to wake him up and it did nothing. I felt awake. It was not lucid it was 100% aware and awake and freaked out. I tried to wake up and couldn't. I tried 3 times before I could calm myself and focus enough to wake up. I thought I wasn't going to be able to wake up also. But I got the sucking feeling agian and woke up with a start as if I had been drowning and couldn't breathe. That was before I began my studies. I have no idea how I brought that on, but I'll figure it out and not freak out next time 

--------------------
The flowers are so pretty you almost overlook the heathen don't you? Sinner?
-Otep

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse