Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Why Delete My Didactic Post?
DarK
post Feb 2 2007, 07:44 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hello, I cannot say I am quite happy to see that my post 'truth about Yhwh?' was literally obliterated from the forums.

Any good reason? I'm not sure that I offended anyone in my open-minded post.

I've seen posts that directly attack a group of people end up in a fight club, I cannot see any good reason why my post which was based on my beliefs and directed to share would have to be a 'threat' to a forum entitled 'sacred-magick' whence death spells can be found.

This post has been edited by NecroReaper: Feb 2 2007, 07:46 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DarK
post Feb 2 2007, 07:49 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(NecroReaper @ Feb 2 2007, 05:44 AM) *
Hello, I cannot say I am quite happy to see that my post 'truth about Yhwh?' was literally obliterated from the forums.

Any good reason? I'm not sure that I offended anyone in my open-minded post.

I've seen posts that directly attack a group of people end up in a fight club, I cannot see any good reason why my post which was based on my beliefs and directed to share would have to be a 'threat' to a forum entitled 'sacred-magick' whence death spells can be found.

I just noticed that the post was moved to another location by Edunpanna, well I guess the problem is solved.

Hey Edun next time please do inform me if you're moving a thread, scared me for a moment there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/doh.gif) .

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 2 2007, 09:27 PM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

I do appologize. I have merged alot of necro threads as we had 5 pages of the same type posts to sort through. The threads I merged I seriously thought would be much better merged as simultaneous discussions of the same thing existed in past and present threads. I talked to an administrator before thread merging to be sure it was a good idea.

I hope that the threads are better now that they are combined. For clarity I renamed a few threads as merging screws up the thread names anyways making it confusing. I did not delete anyones thread. Things in Necronomicon forum are now grouped a little bit. All the feed back that I have gotten on this so far is positive.

Peace

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Feb 2 2007, 09:28 PM

+Quote Post

DarK
post Feb 3 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Edunpanna @ Feb 2 2007, 07:27 PM) *
I do appologize. I have merged alot of necro threads as we had 5 pages of the same type posts to sort through. The threads I merged I seriously thought would be much better merged as simultaneous discussions of the same thing existed in past and present threads. I talked to an administrator before thread merging to be sure it was a good idea.

I hope that the threads are better now that they are combined. For clarity I renamed a few threads as merging screws up the thread names anyways making it confusing. I did not delete anyones thread. Things in Necronomicon forum are now grouped a little bit. All the feed back that I have gotten on this so far is positive.

Peace

Well you're doing a good job organizing no need to appologise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Feb 3 2007, 11:33 AM
Post #5

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(NecroReaper @ Feb 3 2007, 01:23 AM) *
Well you're doing a good job organizing no need to appologise (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) .

While I do encourage questions in the Nec thread I am hoping that by grouping the ton of previous questions into threads people can read those threads thereby answering the often repeated questions and perhaps ask some more difficult questions. Also the interesting threads should be easier to find now that they are not buried under 20 where do I find the Necronomicon threads etc.

I am hoping that in the future instead of making a new thread to ask a question people will use the four new Question and answer threads.

Getting started with Necronomicon.

50 names of Marduk / Spellbook

Walking Gates of Necronomicon

The Watcher Bandar

I think most questions will fall into one of these 4 categories.

If it does not then it deserves its own thread.

If someone posts a question that does relate to one of the 4 above threads in its own thread I will merge it with an existing thread.

I am hoping that clustering these many threads together will make it easier for newbies to learn as all they have to do is scroll down to find more information on any given subject.

Peace

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd September 2024 - 06:30 PM