Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Strange Magick
VitalWinds
post Jan 17 2011, 05:06 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I had a dream about this strange magick. There was a book, which was full of nothing but subtle magicks to kill. The right hand, which was my enemy's and my own, was tattooed in strange symbols. All the ritual symbolism was contained in the tattoos on the hand. The various spells were performed by different physical acts involving touching with the right hand.

There was one enemy in particular in my dream that stands out. She was a large, gypsy-like woman. She wore a string of blueish diamonds around her neck, and I went to take them from her, thinking that they were the source of her power. I realized upon touching them that they weren't. The source of her power was a very small die that she wore on a necklace. I took it from her forcefully, and upon it leaving her body, she died. When holding the die, I felt I had the ability to transform into any animal. But when I looked at the die again, it had transformed. For me, the die was larger than normal, and the side which would have the one was concave, with the corners reaching out further than the middle of the sides.

That's pretty much it. The rest was only minor details. Any thoughts?

Oh and if this sounds like any magick that any of you know of, I would very much love to hear it.

--------------------
Peace.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Dancing Coyote
post Jan 18 2011, 07:43 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

The dream tells me you're attached to the idea of objects holding power for you rather than you yourself having it. You're attached to something physical and your subconscious thinks it's risky because first of all it's a dice and secondly you saw someone else die by the means of being disassociated with it.

--------------------
"Any sufficiently advanced form of magick will appear indistinguishable from science"

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 20 2011, 01:46 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

A valid interpretation. Anyone else?

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

plainsight
post Feb 4 2011, 04:35 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Sorry for the crude interpretation.

Sounds like you believe yourself to have attained a level of mastery something. However you've hit a brick wall to further mastery. You want to forcibly take it, even if you don't quite understand it.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Feb 5 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(plainsight @ Feb 4 2011, 05:35 PM) *

Sorry for the crude interpretation.

Sounds like you believe yourself to have attained a level of mastery something. However you've hit a brick wall to further mastery. You want to forcibly take it, even if you don't quite understand it.

I have no idea how you got that out of my dream, but that actually sounds like exactly the case right now.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse