Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages 1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Astral parasites, Any idea how to get rid of them?
GeNoCyDe
post May 28 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm NOT into taking salt baths! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

Anything a bit simpler?

--------------------

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

bym
post May 28 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #2

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

LOL! Greetings! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Asperging bath not your style? Do you live near the ocean? Barring that, you need to get the little blighters off of you! Running water really is quite effective on astral parasites, that and a good purging/cleansing and some ward/shield rebuilding.... In some forms of Shamanism we use a technique called dismemberment to thoroughly purge the system. Do we have a problem with parasites? There has been quite a flurry of activity lately and the little buggers are EVERYWHERE! Burn them out and then washem' away! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flame.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post May 28 2005, 01:23 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well can't you just "eat" them up? Or kill them? I'd probably do the eating part though. And I've noticed lots of things happening lately too, wonder what it's about that's making this happen?

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the son of my Mother,
I am the son of darkness,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

bym
post May 28 2005, 02:33 PM
Post #4

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

I suppose you could 'eat' them...though they may decide to eat you from the inside out! Fry 'em, then eat em'...be my guest! LOL! Yuk! I guess the questions that should be asked are, 'When did you notice them?, Are they plaguing you or someone else?' You catch my drift.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post May 29 2005, 09:16 AM
Post #5

Neophyte
Group Icon

I bit the bullet and took the salt bath.WTF is going on with these buggers?even a friend of mine's companion Dragon had them.

Anyone have a list of the more common ones?

My particular ones looked like albino tadpoles or sperm cells with teeth.Voidians call them shrikke. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/922.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post May 29 2005, 01:04 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Bym,

Well I've noticed them ever since I've begun practicing the occult, which was about a year ago. I can't really SEE them but I just KNOW they are their, plus nowadays I can sort of see them, like only a shimmer kind of thing. And I haven't really eaten THAT many of them, I just let them sunk the energy from me. I don't worry so much as I have very LARGE amounts of energy in me and I expect the little guys to get "full" in a few seconds at the least as I'm ALWAYS intaking energy and outputting energy. And I think they are infesting me more than my family as I said I take in lots of energy and such.

Of course I don't mind them as I actually want to study them as they are VERY interesting for me PLUS quite adorable too! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) I don't know but even though they LOOK a little strange they are just adorable! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Also since there are so many of them I just want to find out WHY there are so many as last year there weren't THIS many...maybe it is just me but I've noticed LOTS of things changing around here and the like. I'll see what I can find.

Though this is only a theory right now of mine but maybe I know why there are so many now. Because of the growing Chaos in the world, more energy is being brought out into circulation and drawing more of these little guys to infest this world and stuff. *shrugs* That is what I think of it anyway...

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

bym
post May 29 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #7

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Hmmm......
They are like astral cockroaches.......you sit there with all that energy simmering off you ...you're lucky something BIG hasn't noticed you before now... There're more of them 'cause you are putting out more energy. These little neg entities may be 'adorable' to you but it's like having a cute infection! Find a way of cloaking your energy spilloff or utilize it more eficiently...why do you need so MUCH?
Everybody will find various astral 'larvae' on them/near them. Anytime we put alot of energy into thoughtforms you will get astral bleedoff. Some 'larvae' are self generated, some are attracted to us. A look around us in the lower astral will reveal some rather hideous, though somewhat harmless, entities. Strong emoting, bad habits, obsessive behavior all engender a certain amount of astral 'crud'. These will be left behind as you progress in your enlightenment...or not, depending on whether you're just playing around or are seriously dealing with things.
Until then you should become familiarized with your 'roommates' and learn to tell them apart for the much rarer astral predators. Gods, now I feel like taking a bath! LOL! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000037.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post May 29 2005, 04:20 PM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I have a few "traps" for anything that tries anything funny with me. But the BIG ones have stayed away from me as have many other entites as I am pretty dangerous now, my soul anyway. My soul has been grabbing SO many entites and eats as much as it can, it's quite dangerous now and quite hostile as I'm currently training my soul for something soon! It is actually a little hard for me to cloak such an obvious amount of energy so I don't bother with it and I don't mind much at all really! And I'll see what else I can learn from the little guys as well!

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Starlit Knight
post May 29 2005, 07:16 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Had one sapping the lifeforce out of me for a number of years . I did some research into it , and found a name for this particular one "Shadow people" , Wiseone , I'm a little curious and worried for you as the real nasties can bring on depression , i've had mine removed , but having the bloody thing in my aura for all those years has lefty some undesirable sideeffects. It was only able to break thru my narural protection , because of a bad trip . So it may not apply to you .
Thats all.

--------------------
I'm just walking in the rain[B]

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post May 29 2005, 08:12 PM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

I remember the term Shadow People before some time ago. I also remember some usually hung around with me when I was young as a child, well one actually. Even though I only saw him from the corner of my eyes, it seemed he was really sad and lonley, I remember whenever I went upstairs he looked at me from the bottem of the stairs, like he didn't want me to leave him alone. I always ran from him because I was afraid of him, even though many of the entities that "lived" in my apartment complex were quite harmless.

Where I'm going with this is that it seemed he was protecting me from other beings, the ones which you say bring depression with them and other ones as well. He left me one day as I didn't see him anymore from the stairway, he left me alone and I felt more alone than before as many other entities began to leave me too, that's when I started to get depressed for some reasons, maybe those "Shadow people", the ones that entity was protecting me against, got to me and my life than went down hill from there.

It was only about a year ago that I started to combat my depression with my own mind, since the medicine that was given to me didn't work, it only mad my depression worse. Since than, I've been fighting so much with so many things in order to be free from the grip of depression, now I still feel the sadness and lonliness but that is just part of life, just like others get to this point in life or a few times, getting depressed and stuff like that.

Well not sure why I posted this but I felt compelled to really. SO I hope people understand this whole thing...

And I'm not too worried for them anymore, they are actually staying away from me for the most part now, which is fine by me, not like I need them or anything...

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post May 30 2005, 03:59 AM
Post #11

Theoricus
Group Icon

I don't know but even though they LOOK a little strange they are just adorable!

Hmmm Wiseone, not how I see them.

I had some on my dragon and they were like round warts or moles and stuck like glue; I wouldn't have noticed them only he looked baleful and was trying to pull them off with his teeth.

We didn't think they were adorable (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post Jun 1 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #12

Neophyte
Group Icon

No.........not "adoreable" at all!

Shrikke make me itch,
Vorta cause headaches,
At least larvae feed quietly.

Burn Em' ALL! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/922.gif)

Me hates bugs,ESPECIALLY astral bugs! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flame.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

A_Smoking_Fox
post Jun 2 2005, 12:15 AM
Post #13

Zelator
Group Icon

interesting, perhaps the reason i have not much problems with them is that i shower each day.
But i have a slight suspicion that i may have some bugs suckling around my third eye. My skin has flared up with acne around my forehead in the past week. Which is strange since i normally have no acne.

My astral vision is undeveloped, and though i my feeling is rather good, i am not always sure what it is exactly what i am feeling. This is the first time i considered astral leeches, and it seems to feel that way.

Any ideas how to get rid of them quickly? I have more than enough energy, but the acne is irritating and not good looking.

--------------------
In LVX,
Frater A.V.I.A.F.

+Quote Post

Uni Reflections
post Jun 2 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #14

Zelator
Group Icon

Gee... I guess I'm about the only one that doesn't really have this problem... Hee Hee...

I guess it's because, when I was younger, I would always get mad at them bothering me or showing up when I didn't want them too... Then I would just concentrate my anger at the moment and shoot it off in a golden blast than would either

A: Render it useless, or
B: Blow it apart entirely

I also had a few attack my friends spirit partner/beast (a tiger) not too long ago. My dragon Shelong decided to intervene for him and blast a few using thunder... (He picked it up from an online friend of mine)...

Couse they look like green blobs to me... I don't care... I just shoot out the focused anger/rage and move on...

--------------------
Purple Pill level:

Unification Theorium:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/UnificationTheorem.doc
Uni-Force:
http://home.ripway.com/2005-2/265334/Uni-Force.doc

But now I am a Lord of the Monestary of Balance, boy have i come far in one year...
http://fraterhabilus.proboards61.com/index.cgi
http://supremeunione.proboards45.com/

The three parts of any magicakl process: Visualization{Imagination} + Intent{Emotion, Willpower, and Desire/Want} + Belief {Self-Trust and Self-Belief}

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post Jun 3 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #15

Neophyte
Group Icon

Who's deleteing my posts and why? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/8.gif) If I'm not welcome just tell me!

Mod Squad - The only people who can delete posts are the Moderators and Site Owner (Kinjo). I am not aware of anyone deleting posts in this thread. - Mediocracy

Also, one of us would have PMed you if we did (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) - Kinjo

This post has been edited by | Kinjo: Jun 10 2005, 11:25 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Uni Reflections
post Jun 3 2005, 08:51 PM
Post #16

Zelator
Group Icon

Not me...

--------------------
Purple Pill level:

Unification Theorium:
Uni-Force:

But now I am a Lord of the Monestary of Balance, boy have i come far in one year...

The three parts of any magicakl process: Visualization{Imagination} + Intent{Emotion, Willpower, and Desire/Want} + Belief {Self-Trust and Self-Belief}

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post Jun 3 2005, 09:37 PM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I found something intersting today. When I told the worm parasites to suck the energy of someone else, they gladly heeded what I said and sucked the person I pointed to, well to absorb the person's negative energy. It was quite strange how they listened to me as they are mostly independent on their own even when I keep telling them to go away. It was quite an interesting find really...I'll see what else I can get from them.

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Uni Reflections
post Jun 3 2005, 11:15 PM
Post #18

Zelator
Group Icon

They live off of peoples energy... they have to... it's their life force...

--------------------
Purple Pill level:

Unification Theorium:
Uni-Force:

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post Jun 3 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #19

Neophyte
Group Icon

That part I've known even before I started experimenting on them. I meant they don't usually listen to me unless of course I kill one of their kin. They seem to be smarter than most think, as they now KNOW who I relaly am and such...interesting again...

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

GeNoCyDe
post Jun 9 2005, 09:09 AM
Post #20

Neophyte
Group Icon

Check your PM Wise0ne. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wiseone
post Jun 9 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

I checked my PM and gave one back to you. Now, I don't even remember WHAT I messaged you about now! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif) But that was quite interesting and hope we can talk about it more. You got me interested as I've looked all over the internet and found LITTLE of what you said!

--------------------
I am the son of Cain,
I am the Abyss.

+Quote Post

Silent-Rain
post Jun 10 2005, 11:06 PM
Post #22

Initiate
Group Icon

again this is from a site which i found while i was surfing the web
and this is not my work i copied it of the site since its quiet long for me to rewrite
look under ward technique perhaps it might help you

Shielding . This is a technique for creating a magical 'force field' around your person or a place, to keep out unwanted energy. This could be psychic 'background noise', nasty astral critters, or magical energy directed at you. Many people do this unconsciously all their lives. Others of us have to learn how. The method I use is to visualize a 'net' of energy around the area to be shielded. Remember to 'see' it in 3D, a sphere rather than a circle. (This is where those visualization exercises come into practical use.) I generally use my personal energy to power it. I visualize negative energy being absorbed by my shields and flowing into the earth. ("Ground and Center" here.) I visualize it as porous, though, so that energy I send can pass through. With practice, you will be able to shield yourself instantly, without thinking.

I have found that exhaustion or alcohol quickly erode my ability to shield, so keep this in mind. Once you have shields, there is lots of nifty magic you can do with them. I'll describe some of these in an article for an advanced class.

Warding is a similar technique. I define a Ward as a Shield anchored to a physical place. Instead of using your energy, though, you let Earth energy flow upward to power it. With practice, you can create a stable, Earth-powered shield. This leaves more energy for spell work, or allows you to drop your own shields and recharge. Reinforce the visualization regularly, and it can be permanent, to protect your Circle or home. I tend to anchor wards with physical objects-a stone, carved runes, etc. But it is the visualization that really matters. If the mental image fails, the shield will fail, no matter how many runes you carve.

Occasionally, when going about my daily life, I will feel a 'tickle' at my aura as some kind of psychic energy contacts it. Other times, the hair stands up on the back of my neck, and I quickly raise my shields. And on rarer occasions, I feel a sudden energy drain as my shields (thank the Lady and Lord) go from standby to maximum power before I know what's happened. In these situations there are a few shielding tricks I use. First is the mirror. I visualize the outside of my shields as a perfect mirror, reflecting any energy back to it's source. Next is making the inside of my shields a mirror. I use this to contain any psychic energy I might be emitting, hopefully making myself psychically 'stealthy'. Last is the 'iron wall' or 'stone tower' visualization, changing the thin energy shield into a massive fortress. This requires a lot of power, but when huge waves of negativity are breaking over you, it really helps.

Now on to a few active techniques . If negative energy keeps coming at me, I don't sit back and continue to shield until exhausted. The ancient warriors knew that any purely defensive battle is doomed, if it goes on long enough. Invoking the Lady and Lord is probably the surest and simplest defense. Malevolent entities (wether astral or earthly) tend to avoid the presence of the Deity. In fact, the nastier they are, the faster they run. But like most kids, I don't like bothering Mom and Dad all the time with small problems I've been taught to handle myself. The most basic technique is calling White Fire. This is the Light energy of the universe, the silver-white of the Moon and the fire-white of the Sun, the sum total of the magical Elements. Let it flow in from all around you until you feel like a ball of lightning, then send a directed bolt of it back in the direction the negative energy came from. While the mind alone is all you need to do this, I find my sword/athame is a perfect tool for this. (I feel the Rede does not prohibit self-defense, but that's another article, too.) If this doesn't work, you can still call on the Lady and Lord in their warrior/protector aspects to help you.

--------------------
i stand silent in my room
wanting to get out and know life
silent as i may be
you'll never know
that i usually surround myself with a rain strom

by: katarina rehfeld

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 17 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #23

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Create a servitor that is able to kill and eat astral bugs. It'll live off the nergy parasities have and will grow bigger as it feeds to eat larger and larger negative astral beings, depending on how you make it

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Uni Reflections
post Jun 20 2005, 10:06 AM
Post #24

Zelator
Group Icon

Eww! that's gross Acid! (jk...)

But none the less, that's very useful.... but be warned....

Sometimes when you retrieve energy via parisite - seritor - you... You might pick up something VERY unexpected... (Dark memories from a persons past, or tramtic events that have happened {Tsunami, or 9/11}, etc...)

--------------------
Purple Pill level:

Unification Theorium:
Uni-Force:

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jun 20 2005, 05:52 PM
Post #25

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

The best defense is a good offense. First know your enemy. To deal with psychic influences that are destructive I have identifed three basic types of entities that fit into the catagory of "astral nasty". The lesser astral nasties are simply parasites, like lice or leeches. They arn't out to kill you just live off you. Their affects can be down right annoying but none the less they aim to survive and can't do that by killing you off.

The mediocer nasties, in theory, are left over thoughts and sensation left behind the dead or projected by a person with an ill will towards you. They can be partially or fully aware entities. Being negative aspects of a former/living being they need a source in order to survive. Thus they "attack" the psyche of vulernable living beings in order to "bleed" them of energy to sustain their etheric existance. If they are the manifestations of the bad intentions of a living person their aim is to attack you and they don't really care what damage they do just so long as they get at you. So long as that person carries a bad will towards you they can try to psychically influence you. The ill intentions are what feed this type of thought form. These astral entities can appear as black clouds that are formless or have the appearance of their former self or a form that aritculates the entity itself.

The final entities are the "greater" astral nasties. These are demons. Not the goetic eudaimons that people can use and exchange with, but out right negative beings. While I'm not sure if I'd call them "evil" they certainly don't mind feeding off humans through suffering to further their existance. To do that they mainly aim to inspire fear and terror but other destructive emotions as well. To a certain degree we are fairly helpless to stop these beings. Especially those who have "great power". Only if a person or their guardian can identify their presance can they begin to remove them. They are smart and tricky and like to pose as beings of light. They can play dead to fool you into thinking you've beaten them. They like to mess your mind. However like parasites they don't really want to kill a person off. Their aim is to use humans not end them. Cause suffering and violence, the stuff agents of the abyss feed on, through manipulation. Though I do think some are bitter and spiteful and have no mercy upon humans most probably are not like this. Now for the most part demons will only go after vulnerable people. Only in rare cases do I think that such entities will try to get at strong willed, well protected beings. Some say that using magick draws the attention of such beings. I can believe this with beginners. But why would a fully intelligent being want to fight a battle they can not win? Most practiced magicians know the safty measures and go to great lengths to establish them before engaging in their magick.

Now the defense:
Take the percautionairy measures to protect yourself (sheilding and warding). Then take the higher ground so that the enemy must work and exaust themselves inorder to get at you (a mind who's source is in the higher plains, above negative thoughts) From this high ground you can administer the killing blow in the form of unleashing your energy consuming hordes (servitors or familars). If the astral nasty hasn't retreated thus far it will have to fight up hill inorder to win. By summoning a creation to aid you in this you will not have to remove yourself from the higher plains of thought inorder to get the enemy. You can remain at HQ- the high grounds - and your mental creations can do the rest while you guide them and issue commands. Once this metaphorical "battle" between psychic powers is finished you'll still be on the higher plains and your creations will return. Their negative energies can be contained within them and away from your psyche. Such creation are not limmited to only eating astral bugs. They have other uses as well. One can summon them to remove negative energy from a loved one. Weather they be sick or down in the pits your mental creations can consume their suffering.

If you think an energy consuming creation is too powerful you can use a stone (onxy works very well) as a repository of energy. I command my familars to deposit energy as a percentage. Usually only a small one so as to not weaken them when they may be nesseccary. Then they automatically deposit energy at a certain point. Negative is not good or bad any more than positive. It is simply the spectrum of existance that is opposite of the other. Thus one can convert negative into positive and visa versa because both are aspects of the same existance. By placing the energy into the stone one destroys its "memory". Basically alters the vibrations to resonate pure negative energy rather than that from a negative force/event. Thus no psychometrical vibrations will show you dark events unless you recontruct the energy to do so.

If one desires to break or disrupt a bad habit/behavior or even a string of bad luck or illness they can use the onxy stone to absorb the negative stuff to break down the behavior in question. To do this don't simply absorb negative energy. First identify the need you wish to address. As a ritual, sit semi-lotus with the onxy stone in the palm of your receptive hand resting on top of your projective hand. Both hands should be comfortably placed in your lap. Meditate to focus on your intentions. Once your mind is clear and concise on target visualize the thought form you wish to destroy where your thrid eye is. Picture it as a ball of brown light (like dirty water). As your mind is focused on this visualize a black current flow from the stone through to your arms directly to the brown ball of light. Picture this black energy cover the brown light so that it turns black itself. This is where the magick takes place. Hold this black orb in your mind for like five - 20 mintues. While doing this visualize the balck energy breaking down the brown it surrounds. Use your intentions to destroy the thought form in question. When you are either exausted or feel you have done enough picture the black orb shatter, like glass, and reveal a brillant white light. Use this light to gently push the negative energy back through your arms and into the stone. Be sure you not only ground yourself after this but also purify yourself to be rid of any residual negative energy. The onxy stone itself should be purified every so often as well. While it seems the stone is a battery of limmitless containment each use of it in this manner will pollute it. So cleanliness is next to godliness. Don't worry as long as your familars are destroying astral nasties you'll have a well of power from which you can draw from at most any time. You can even convert your own negative energies into usable stuff.

So you see even astral nasties play a vital part in the psychic food chain. Even demons can be consumed and transmuted into pure destructive energy that one can use for many things. The better you get at repelling astral nasties the more likely they are to leave you alone.

Other things destructive energy can be used for are breaking craving in treating addictions, love, binding magick, connections to old loved ones, unwanted servitors and anything else that may need to be destroyed in order to make way for something new.

This post has been edited by Acid09: Jun 20 2005, 05:55 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Soror LVX
post Aug 16 2005, 07:56 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

I don't have a problem with parasites any more. Most of my familiars are carnivores and I sometimes can see one of them whizzing around eating his lunch. It is especially busy after I visit a city. So get yourself a carnivore. No more parasites.

+Quote Post

Soror LVX
post Aug 22 2005, 03:19 AM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

To do a banishing each day keeps the parasites away. Not to banish is to a magickian like not having a bath. It is just plain dirty.
Mother teaches to wash and keep clean. Your HGA does the same by prompting you to banish. So when the urge comes on, just do it. You will feel better for it.

+Quote Post

Athena
post Aug 23 2005, 05:27 PM
Post #28

Zelator
Group Icon

Or cleansing baths and wall washes etc. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) These are what I use to keep this sort of thing away.
LOL I saw the first comment about not taking salt baths, well no problem, a cleansing "bath" is often brewed up like tea and poured over oneself...

Athena

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

Quarad
post Apr 26 2006, 09:43 PM
Post #29

Neophyte
Group Icon

Warning:

Some astral parasites are hive creatures.

Collective cores/queens of the hive parasites are incomprehensible and vast.
They "look" like a star.

Cores and hive gods are dangerous, but only gain power by vast harvesting.

Much like the martrix movie, learn how to unplug your mind and soul from things.

But I don't know what kind of hell would break loose--if a person mannaged to infect and control an astral core hive... That's allot of human minds to connect to.......

+Quote Post

bym
post Apr 27 2006, 07:35 AM
Post #30

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Quarad!
Interesting stuff! Would you have any source material about said hive parasites? Anything to back up what you are talking about?
I've been lucky to have not encountered these hive parasites before. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
2 Pages 1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse