Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Lustful Female Came To Me In My Dreams?
Shogunronin
post May 26 2009, 08:31 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Just would like to share with you all a experience I had when sleeping last night. I was in a normal nights dream of mine peacefully. Then suddenly out of no where this entire dream morphed me straight into my room. I was laying on my back in the exact same position that I had fell asleep in but I was still dreaming. I was laying down on my bed and I was looking around my room, but in my dream my room looked more darker and the air and atmosphere just seemed like it was like glue and was really thick. Then suddenly a dark ghost like figure came floating above me and it was female in appearance and nature and she looked extremely beautiful. She had abit of a tan with long dark hair and her skin just looked so perfect to me. She had puffy brown lips and it looked like she was wearing brown lipstick. She looked like she was wearing a large dress that hung down low and I think it was black, but I cannot be sure of this. Then suddenly out of no where she pulled my penis out and tried to have sex with me there and then. she was just so dominant it was impossible to resist her. it felt intensely real for around 10 seconds then I dont know why she looked around hastefully like something was coming and she quickly left, but she didnt just vanish, she kinda turned into a shadow and then went across the room, I woke up and I think I saw this shadow watching me but I cannot be certain. One of the weird things that came to me was a symbol as she left and it looked like the English Alphabet around the pentagram, it had A at the top with B,C,D and E at east, with the other letters around it and U,V,Y,X,Y,Z inside the pentagram. Do you think it could mean something? Do you think I could use this as some kind of protection symbol or use it to draw sigils? The link is below

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee302/b...pentagram-1.jpg

This post has been edited by Shogunronin: May 26 2009, 08:32 AM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post May 26 2009, 10:24 AM
Post #2

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Perhaps...she tried to give you her name, but that is all that came out of it?

Maybe what ended up happening was a sigil of communication that she bestowed upon you.

Try to remember her in all her beauty and her love, and try to concentrate on a name.

When you have her name, or possible name, make her name around the pentagram with the letters of her name in corresponding places using that picture as a template.

Make a prayer, put the sigil under your pillow, go to sleep.

Tell us if anything else happens.

Then suddenly a dark ghost like figure came floating above me and it was female in appearance and nature and she looked extremely beautiful. She had abit of a tan with long dark hair and her skin just looked so perfect to me. She had puffy brown lips and it looked like she was wearing brown lipstick. She looked like she was wearing a large dress that hung down low and I think it was black, but I cannot be sure of this. Then suddenly out of no where she pulled my PENIS out and tried to have sex with me there and then. she was just so dominant it was impossible to resist her.

(IMG:http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/4c/Moar_skeletor.jpg)

This post has been edited by Xenomancer: May 26 2009, 10:36 AM

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Acid09
post May 26 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #3

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dribble.gif) err... wait.... SUCCUBUS! RUN!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/06.gif)

Well that's one way to look at it. It is possible that some entity was trying to latch on to you or somehow manipulate you. Succubi traditionally make their move on unsuspecting males late at night while they are either entirely or partially asleep and vulnurable. You might set up some protective measures if you feel that you were targeted by some otherworldly entity.

A more realistic interpretation of the dream is that the darkness and mistique of the setting of the dream represents hidden desires of a sexual nature within yourself. Maybe you have a fanacy where you let a woman daminate you. I don't know. And really I don't want to know about your sexual fantacies either. But the steamy aspects of the dream point to some desire, probably of a sexual nature that maybe you don't acknowledge or accept or that is just hidden and you are not even fully aware of it. It may be that it makes you feel uncomfortable or you feel reprisal from other people if they found out.

If the meaning of the dream is not sexual desire per say it might also be that you have some inner passion, something within you that you want to express that manifested through your dreams. Something that is dominating and emotional, maybe even sensual.

Also keep in mind that statistically about 10% of dreams are sexual in some way. As I qoute Freud from time to time, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. So it may be that you just happened to have a random dream that was sexual and it doesn't really mean anything beyond that.

This post has been edited by Acid09: May 26 2009, 05:28 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Xenomancer
post May 26 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #4

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Also keep in mind that statistically about 10% of dreams are sexual in some way. As I qoute Freud from time to time, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. So it may be that you just happened to have a random dream that was sexual and it doesn't really mean anything beyond that.

You can be a real downer sometimes... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

+Quote Post

Jenfucius
post May 27 2009, 03:45 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Acid09 might be right it could very well be Succubus.
If this the case (and not a sexual oriented dream) stay away from it. Its like a venus fly trap waiting for its next victom.

You cant get far in magick if something is there draining your life force away.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post May 27 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #6

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

You can be a real downer sometimes...

Hey now! I said *statistically* 10%. And people can have dozens of individual dreams a night. So at least one has to be sexual in some way. Besides maybe on one Sunday night you have 2 or 3 dreams that involve sex and on a Friday night you have 15 (since people tend to be more focused towards work during the week days and play during the week ends).

And if it is a succubus you'd be noticing more than just crazy sex dreams. You'd feel drained, like someone was constantly watching you, ill, depressed and like you just wanted to sleep for a long long time. If you do feel all that stuff then yeah you need to take whatever measure availible to you to get this thing away from you. Succubi and Inccubi are not nymphomaniacs (well they are that's just not ALL they are). They are considered demons and most "demons" are considered to loath mankind and want to consume and corrupt people as much as possible.

This post has been edited by Acid09: May 27 2009, 07:51 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post May 27 2009, 10:22 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

shogun. did you speak with anyone earlier in the week who had a similar experience? did you or someone near you, in your general vicinity, mess with an ouija board recently? it looks like she effectively used this type of 'sigil' magic to spring board herself into your room. if she is overly comfortable with that format of communication/evocation, that tells you right away she is more of a predator than a friend. be wary.

of course...that is only a theory. beats me what the hell she is, but if i were you i'd stay away from her.

This post has been edited by valkyrie: May 27 2009, 10:23 PM

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post May 27 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #8

Zelator
Group Icon

Uhhh ok then? Sounds natural, like you had a typical sexual dream, probably from natural sexual frustration of some sort.

-rant-
I spent the week staying in the same room as my friend’s boyfriend’s friend and he moaned and growled loudly every night from sexual frustration. Probably because I always paraded around him in booty shorts and “titty” shirts while watching a lot of loud tentacle hentai on my lap top, sucking on gigantic blow pops.

+Quote Post

Shogunronin
post May 28 2009, 10:21 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well I have been using Ouija boards, automatic writing for sometime. I do feel kind of drained yes but i thought this might have been some kind of friendly entity (if it was one).

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post May 28 2009, 05:37 PM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

Dude it was a sex dream not some amazing Angelina Jolie demon that will be your g-friend. You need to try meeting more women before you lose touch of reality, and or develop strange perversions. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fool.gif)

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 08:58 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

happened to me twice but different one and it's weird first one said "that's why and stinky smell came out" it was one eye but female voice...
another one said "Enki is lying or doesn't keep a promise" something like that . weird dreams. also female , but voice this time only.

and one was man it's weird i didn't even hear or feel when he sneak, in, damn he put something in my mouth well when i woke up (open my eyes) he already pull it out and then full of anger yelling Enki, Enki, Enki ...this is fucking weird ( I think he was searching something which Enki took care of it already and he was pissed off, than i punch him in the eye and one red eye went off and he ask me than if i'm Enki .. what the f%*! O_O and than i look at him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

in my dream im Enki hahaha XD (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Laila: Oct 31 2013, 09:45 AM

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse