Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 I Was Stealing Her Underware!
Acid09
post Jul 27 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #1

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

So this was actually a couple weeks ago. But was dreaming I was inside my exgirlfrien's old house. I remember saying hey to her mother and then I was down in her basement surrounded by laundry. For some reason I was going through her clothes and found a pair of her panties. I then put it into my pocket and left the house. That's all I remember of the dream it self. Now I know this just screams "PERV" but the thing is I had no sexual connotation over taking her underware. I wasn't thinking about anything sexual and there was no arousal! I wasn't trying to be vindictive or anything like that either. I just swipped a pair of underware for some reason.

Any thoughts or feed back to this very strange dream?

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Jul 27 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #2

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

Maybe you haven't worked out your issues with her as well as you thought you did. Either that or you need some *ahem* companionship, though you may not consciously realise it.

That's all I can think of atm...

*shrug*

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Jul 28 2009, 03:24 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

well to me, underwear symbolizes privacy. so maybe you know somethings that she wouldn't want you to tell other people, or even her mother and you are holding it over her head? Depending on whether or not you are still friends might point to the meaning behind the panty burglary. OR...maybe it means you have a dormant underwear fetish that is trying to assert itself? Or...maybe you took away something from her that you can never give back or vice versa and this is the ultimate revenge? Maybe you take it on the premise that you guys will get back together??? i dunno.

hehe. you have funny dreams acid.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jul 29 2009, 07:41 PM
Post #4

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I like the whole privacy angle. That is something I had not considered. No we are not still friends and never will be again. I suppose there could still be some emotional crap I haven't fully come to terms with too that could surround the panty swipe. Its kind of hard to figure how taking something from her could represent having actually taken something from her in real life - since it was more the other way around.

But the privacy angle - now this relationship was a long time ago (as in years). But when we first broke up I didn't delete her from my myspace, yahoo contact list or face book and once in awhile I would check out her profiles - until I finally got over the worst of the emotional crap. So in that sense I could have been invading her privacy. I suppose a dream of this nature now would indicate that maybe I'm not as over that relationship as I had previously thought!

Interesting break through! Thanks for feed back! Now I have something to meditate on. And yes I do have weird dreams. This one was actually pretty mild at that! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

grim789
post Nov 8 2009, 11:37 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Maybe your not over her yet. Or maybe your subconsciesly you are still just attracted to her and want nothing else but sexual interactions (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)... I know that sounds bad but idk... If your not then im not sure But good luck hope you find the answer... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif)

--------------------
When the devil cries in agony who then comes to his aide.

+Quote Post

Kath
post Nov 8 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

whenever you're really close to someone, you have great intimacy... sexual, emotional, psychological, informational, experiential, etc. lots of intimacy.
and when a relationship ends, it creates some very major 'loose ends' in terms of what all that intimacy means anymore. thus the birth of feelings like 'betrayal', which is common.
anyway, it could be anything, but maybe you still, on some deep down unconscious level, have some intimacy 'loose ends' with this girl which have yet to be tied off.

It wouldn't seem weird to me. I have been apart from my ex fiance for 2.5 years now, and I still feel 'some' need for closure. its pretty mild now, but just for example, yesterday i was reminded of a memory with him, and at first the memory made me happy, and then sad, then angry, and then I briefly fantasized about telling him off. I don't still love the guy, heck I wouldn't even pull him out of the way of a speeding bus, but there are still a few emotional ties and sense of unfinished business with him. Nothing major, but it's still there. If he had been less of a dishonest louse, I'd probably be less far along in getting over him, he made himself easy to hate at the end, which I think hastened the moving-on process. But my point is, that intimacy loose-ends can linger quite a while.

This post has been edited by Kath: Nov 8 2009, 12:42 PM

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Aphrodite
post Nov 8 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

Kinky. . .

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Nov 9 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #8

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

lol thanks aphrodite!

whenever you're really close to someone, you have great intimacy... sexual, emotional, psychological, informational, experiential, etc. lots of intimacy.
and when a relationship ends, it creates some very major 'loose ends' in terms of what all that intimacy means anymore. thus the birth of feelings like 'betrayal', which is common.
anyway, it could be anything, but maybe you still, on some deep down unconscious level, have some intimacy 'loose ends' with this girl which have yet to be tied off.

I know there was definitly an emotional void when that relationship ended. But some of it was really just feeling stupid on my end and not seeing the forest full of trees and ending the relationship on my terms. And yes there is certainly still an emotional gap there as well. Its very hard for me to commit to anyone at all. I guess I just have a hard time figuring how swipping her under ware has anything to do with the relationship it self. I do remember that the first time we had sex she left her udner ware at my place by accident. She got them back though.

It wouldn't seem weird to me. I have been apart from my ex fiance for 2.5 years now, and I still feel 'some' need for closure. its pretty mild now, but just for example, yesterday i was reminded of a memory with him, and at first the memory made me happy, and then sad, then angry, and then I briefly fantasized about telling him off. I don't still love the guy, heck I wouldn't even pull him out of the way of a speeding bus, but there are still a few emotional ties and sense of unfinished business with him. Nothing major, but it's still there. If he had been less of a dishonest louse, I'd probably be less far along in getting over him, he made himself easy to hate at the end, which I think hastened the moving-on process. But my point is, that intimacy loose-ends can linger quite a while.

No you are right. Things remind me of privious girl friends too. Its not not just this particular girl but really any girl I've ever tried to form a meaningful bond to. I think its normal for people to find things that remind them of those they loved because anything that brings a person close to that person they loved just feels good - even if its really not.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 08:37 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

I steal some tools on table in my dream and in second one girl said "I sould never be here" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
but behind or something they were tall mans two or something said she would still it hm... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse