Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Train Dreams
perfidious
post Nov 1 2009, 12:27 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

iv been having alot of dreams about trains and stations and stuff like that. Its been goin on for a while, probobly because i kinda take the train alot.. but anyway I had this pretty creepy dream a couple weeks ago were i walk into this outdoor train station but it has a roof and there are dead bodies hanging from the cieling, i think the main one had its hands bound. i was with someone and we wanted to cut it down but it started spazing out and then like the ficial features were being sucked off like 3D makeup or something. it was cool... I used to have this other one all the time were id have to pass over this water lock thing on my way home, (i realy did do this all the time to) but id lfall into the black nasty water and it was gross... do you think these dreams could have any meaning? or is it just my crazy head bein wierd?

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Igisi
post Nov 1 2009, 09:28 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

i beleive almost all dreams have something to say. as you might know, if a dream is especially bright and/or vivid than it is usually a "big" dream that needs special attention. if the dream is less vivid and has its average contours the symbols are usually reflective of things going on in your day to day life. look at all aspects of what you remember from the dream and try and link it to how you would acknowledge them in waking life, or what kind of thougts or emotions they bring when going over them. also if you have a reoccuring theme about the train station, couple the literal meaning of your using the traing with what may be a symbolic meaning. bigger dreams usually have less symbolism and would be telling you something much more directly. if you can, try and be able to decipher between a big dream or average dream. a reoccuring dream could be pointing out a sub-consious habit that needs to be summed up. remember to never allow anyone else to definitvely interpret your dreams for you, most of the symbolism is central to your own life and refer to the personal lens you look through wether conscious or subconscious.

in the clear light

Igisi

+Quote Post

xXDaemonReignXx
post Nov 1 2009, 11:07 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

no locust I think your just weird hahahaha

maybe the dead bodies was about the fear of people or people you avoid. maybe it just represented fear itself. didn't really work from the sound of it. you know sometimes the mind is just playing throwing around ideas and things from the subconscious. sometimes there is no meaning to the madness. its just random stuff.

--------------------
“Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is adequate perception of the world.”

+Quote Post

Kath
post Nov 2 2009, 05:33 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

interestingly enough, I have had several dreams which seemed to have nonsensical indoor-outdoor structures (like a church with no walls or ceiling, just stained glass windows, pews, and an altar all laid out on a grassy area). that type of thing, where it's kinda indoors themed, but its outdoors, or vice versa. For me, these types of structures typically involve some sort of content relating to death or life after death. not sure what that means.

--------------------
‘Εκατερινη
IPB Image
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Audaces fortuna iuvat

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Nov 2 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #5

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

iv been having alot of dreams about trains and stations and stuff like that.

Trains, plains, cars any vehicle even tanks can be used as a metaphor; a way to represent how we travel through our real lives. Sometimes the vehicle you dream about has a more personal meaning. Like a tank - strong, powerful, dominating. Whereas perhaps a train is quick, economic, reliable (hopefully). In your case trains are definitly familiar to you. So perhaps they represent part of your day to day routine. How you ride your train in your dreams may relate to how you live your waking life.

walk into this outdoor train station but it has a roof and there are dead bodies hanging from the cieling, i think the main one had its hands bound.

First off with the train station: when you dream of any structure be it a house, a shack or the Empire state building it can relate to yourself of self. How you feel you are structured. Again the train station it self may be a metaphor for how you see yourself. The train station has a roof. So that shows some structure. But it is open. Perhaps you feel exposed or vulnerable. Maybe you just need better ventilation, so to speak, and find a way to express more or your darker emotions. The hanging bodies albeit disturbing, doesn't necessarily mean you're insane or something. But the meaning of that symbolism is really for you to figure out.

I had a similar dream years back where I was at my old high school gym (my school had two, a more modern one and an older one - which was the one I drempt of) the place was a mess and there were dead bodies hanging from the ceiling. They were all bloody and seemed to swing ever so subtly by some draft comming into the building. The atmosphere had a silent hill-esque sort of vibe to it. Now my personal feelings were not pleasant. In your case if you reaction was "cool" then perhaps these emotions that everyone else would view as "dark" are really inspirational.

On the other hand if you search your feelings and conlude that you felt miserable or anger or saddness or whatever else then that emotion tied into the symbolism of the train and the station may represent a feeling of being in a situation you do not want to be because you feel exposed or perhaps incomplete or even hollow. And the train could symbolize being on a path of repitition where you do the same routine over and over again - perhaps expecting a different result. But perhaps also because you do not know how to deal wth life outside that routine.

And take that interpretation with a grain of salt. It might relate to more serious matters in your life. Or might simply relate to the daily grind of life. For example - get up, go to school, go to work, go home, go to sleep, get up, go to school, go to work, go home, go to sleep.... and on and on and on however you structure your own reality in real life.

I used to have this other one all the time were id have to pass over this water lock thing on my way home, (i realy did do this all the time to) but id lfall into the black nasty water and it was gross

I usually associate bodies of water with emotion. And emotion is a very general topic that can also include emotional goals and desires as well as emotions from the past, present and future. But to cross a body of water that is filled with nasty, unpleasant fluids may represent anything from confusion to simply feeling bad or upset about the structure of your life. The structure of your life can be broken down into three main factors - mental, emotional and social. Mental being your state of mind (what you think, what you are aware of) emotional (just how you feel on a day to day basis) and social (which deals with relationships, both with family and abroad). If one or more of these three factors is out of sync it stands to reason you could end up with some pretty dark imagery in your dreams.

Do your dreams mean anything? They can. But the way I see it is that dreams only really mean anything if we are willing to use dreams as a medium that allows the subconsciousness to express it self. If you don't pay attention to your dreams, your dreams probably won't pay attention to you.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 07:40 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

I had one train dream ,someone wants like kidnap me but he fail ,I jump off the train HAHA XD

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse