Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Flying Milk Carton
Silver Dragon
post Jan 16 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I had a dream in which I met a man who had a flying milk carton (actually, a hot air balloon shaped like a milk carton.) He kept trying to sell me a glass of milk.

As the dream progressed, I had a vision of a stand of trees whose shadows spelled out "Anarchy".

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jan 19 2010, 02:31 PM
Post #2

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Maybe the man trying to sell you milk is trying to get you to improve your calcium intake to prevent osteoperosis?

In this case flying milk maybe more of a metaphore for your fill of magick. Flying being the magick and the milk being what you make of your magick - real or unreal. Perhaps you question whether or not magickal endevours are really worth the time? Maybe you feel like you are just someone who just buys into it all and that there is no real substance behind the magick. Of course you do not feel that way all the time either. But sometimes events in life can test faith.

A more subtle interpretation could be that milk represents nurishment and the man in your dream represents your masculine self that is trying to get you to replenish yourself or stay healthy, maybe even live a better quality of life.

As the dream progressed, I had a vision of a stand of trees whose shadows spelled out "Anarchy".

I'm not sure what you mean by a "stand of trees". The vision I get is something like a woodland area with trees during winter, so no leaves with their branches casting a shadow that spells out 'anarchy'.

Regardless of the season trees usually mean life or ancestory. For the more spiritually inclined, it can also relate to the sephiroth tree of life. Specific trees can also relate to more specific aspects as well. For example oak can represent stuburness, resilience, strength and endurance. Whereas a willow can represent flexibility, over growth, vitality and emotions.

Shadows often represent things hidden from our full conciousness. Its possible that it could even be a prediction of the future or something trying to get you to look at your past. But shadows go hand in hand with things in our selves that the self desires, feels, remembers even senses but just is not very aware of them. If you question these "hidden" aspects more clear answers should eventually surface. And if you pay attention to the type of trees you see in your dreams that might give you more specific leads.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Jan 20 2010, 12:46 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Acid09 @ Jan 19 2010, 03:31 PM) *

In this case flying milk maybe more of a metaphore for your fill of magick. Flying being the magick and the milk being what you make of your magick - real or unreal. Perhaps you question whether or not magickal endevours are really worth the time? Maybe you feel like you are just someone who just buys into it all and that there is no real substance behind the magick. Of course you do not feel that way all the time either. But sometimes events in life can test faith.

I won't lie ... there are times when I do doubt myself. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I often wonder "What's the point?"

Milk is often associated with Isis. I wonder if this is her way of telling me that I need to restore myself? (I am a disciple of Isis.)

I'm not sure what you mean by a "stand of trees". The vision I get is something like a woodland area with trees during winter, so no leaves with their branches casting a shadow that spells out 'anarchy'.

That was it ... a stand of barren trees.

The scene with the trees took place at night. Is there any significance to that?

Thanks, Acid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by The Sorceress: Jan 20 2010, 07:02 AM

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 20 2010, 01:58 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Hot air balloon shaped like a carton of milk... something in your life that you know is not as beneficial/healthy/tangible as it's being made to look. And Someones trying to get you to buy into it. There's my interpretation.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Jan 20 2010, 05:50 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Thanks, VitalWinds. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jan 22 2010, 05:28 PM
Post #6

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Well the whole scene with the trees to me sort of speaks of the "Dark Night of the Soul". You mentioned that self doubt or at least some form of doubt is something that crosses your mind. So perhaps you are in a state of transition. Maybe this dream is a sort of winter solstice for you. A sign of loneliness at the moment but in a way that is not permanent. I think you are just learning more about yourself and your life and what you really want out of it. And so in that sense it is ok to pose the question "what's the point"? At the same time lets hope this dream solstice of sorts doesn't symbolize some sort of spiritual crisis. If you do feel that you are in some state of spiritual crisis then I would suggest that you take a step back, stop and relax. If you feel that anarchy is taking over your life or parts of your life then it is ok to remove yourself and regroup, ground your energies and see if they can't be better applied to your life in a way that takes out the negative anarchy.

You could also see anarchy as a positive thing. It may be that it symbolizes the need for change. Maybe you have been doing the same thing over and over again and its not productive. So this could be your lower self's way of telling you to change either the way you do things or the way you think too. The catch is that you do actually take a step back and take a recap on your life and figure out if there is something(s) that do need to be changed in your life. Be it life style, geographical location, job, friends, even your spiritual self.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Silver Dragon
post Jan 22 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

If only I was an artist. (Then, I could DRAW the thing!)

Thanks, Acid. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

That stand of trees had to have been one of the most surreal images I've ever encountered. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

This post has been edited by The Sorceress: Jan 22 2010, 09:24 PM

--------------------
IPB Image Silver Dragon

Follow Me on Facebook

+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 31 2013, 08:15 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

Interesting I have cars flying when I was laying down in bed and the first i could not move and when car just try to crush me
than I move the last second damn and than car just fall down and bad disappear XD

This post has been edited by Laila: Oct 31 2013, 08:19 AM

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse