Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Odin?
plainsight
post Apr 15 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

I am in this stone dungeon. To my right is a corpse. His upper torso was gone. No head, arms or chest. The lower body was split into two down the middle. The spirit of this guy was still lingering around. There was something about he only being partially dead. To the left is a window I could see the dark sky. I see a spirit, Odin, descending from the clouds and it comes through the window into the dungeon. The spirit posses a suit of armor hanging from something. I can see the outline of the spirit in the armor. I remember seeing the boots. The boots were like gladiator boots, only the boots were metallic and filled with an ether outline of a foot in it. Odin and the spirit were conversing. Something about switching places

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Laila
post Oct 28 2013, 09:21 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(plainsight @ Apr 15 2011, 02:50 PM) *

I am in this stone dungeon. To my right is a corpse. His upper torso was gone. No head, arms or chest. The lower body was split into two down the middle. The spirit of this guy was still lingering around. There was something about he only being partially dead. To the left is a window I could see the dark sky. I see a spirit, Odin, descending from the clouds and it comes through the window into the dungeon. The spirit posses a suit of armor hanging from something. I can see the outline of the spirit in the armor. I remember seeing the boots. The boots were like gladiator boots, only the boots were metallic and filled with an ether outline of a foot in it. Odin and the spirit were conversing. Something about switching places

I so Odin once In a dream I waved to him but he seemed pissed off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Laila: Oct 28 2013, 09:26 AM

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse