Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Dreams Of Futures Past?
Mephilis
post Apr 24 2014, 11:44 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

For nearly 4 months now I've been having dreams about a girl thzat I haven't seen for 5 years. In these dreams about I have exceptional awareness and recollections of this strange life that I haven't lived.... Anyway its always about me and my excepts going on the adventures we'd used to go on... except it felt like it had never stopped. Its always in a big city like Boston.... but we both are from very small towns. Now that I am putting this in writing, I realize that if I were to go into detail, starting from the first dream it would make a story. The only feelings that really stand out are those of peace and general tranquility. I just wonder if there is a point to it or if the sandman likes to torture me

You posted this twice so I nixed one. Please only post a topic once. See forum rules about double posting. -FatherJhon

This post has been edited by fatherjhon: Apr 28 2014, 01:46 PM

--------------------
Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.
Albus Dumbledore

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Nerafim
post Aug 16 2014, 01:36 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Mephilis @ Apr 25 2014, 08:44 AM) *

For nearly 4 months now I've been having dreams about a girl thzat I haven't seen for 5 years. In these dreams about I have exceptional awareness and recollections of this strange life that I haven't lived.... Anyway its always about me and my excepts going on the adventures we'd used to go on... except it felt like it had never stopped. Its always in a big city like Boston.... but we both are from very small towns. Now that I am putting this in writing, I realize that if I were to go into detail, starting from the first dream it would make a story. The only feelings that really stand out are those of peace and general tranquility. I just wonder if there is a point to it or if the sandman likes to torture me.

Can't be helped that I replied so late, and so I hope this reaches you, but I can shed some light on the subject. From what I heard, read, studied and so on, there is quite a lot to take and understand on the whole dream state, dreaming experience and dream interpretation, both spiritually and in scientific consciousness terms. Although there are many principles and reasons behind dreams and what they mean to us, a rather recurring one seems to be what "pop science" refers to as "alternate realities/timelines".

Eastern mysticism and philosophy covers a lot of this I suppose, especially Hinduism since they have an absurdly liberal cosmology of universes within universes, infinite probabilities, Eternal Return and so on. Needless to say quantum/astrophysics rediscovers, or rather reinterprets a lot of these same thoughts, and altho' idk what is discussed currently, last I checked the whole "alternate timelines" thing was a bit fuzzy, and mostly theoretical (which any good magician will tell you is just knowledge not fully manifested).

Since all Being is, so to put it, all possibilities exist, and if not in this Universe, then in some other Universe that is exactly like this, except for that one small detail, because there's no limit to Infinity.

But pretentious context aside, there's just a lot of stories like this found everywhere I'd imagine. I remember reading a small book which I think was written by Einstein himself, but in any case it was something like "Relativity Theory Simplified" or whatever. In it was described his life and thoughts leading up to his work on the theory, how he met with professors to discuss the nature of time in physics and so on, and the dreams he was having. He had one about time travelers that were clad in black like monks, observing important events but trying really hard not to influence things in the slightest, not even kicking off dust, or something something that I forget and of course there was also one about a man who in one timeline was married to this girl, in another with another one and in one was still single, and such.

My sensei broke through this as I was around also, called dreaming quantum disentanglement and started making a lot of sense of stuff. Turns out its really important for personal development, improving self-awareness regarding your choices and just expanding probabilities in the reality you put yourself in. I also had plenty of such experiences, even some very similar to yours, and I learned a lot from them I suppose.

So basically yeah, long story short, you dream hacked your way into an alternate timeline, good for you.

As for how this concerns YOU, there are at least two fundamental meanings here I suppose:

1) Move on! Don't regret your choices and live in the past and all that type of mentality. These dreams happened as a sort of "discourse with yourself", you were probably in a mind state where you were wondering about how life turned out and how you may have liked it.

So visions of how it may have been actually help you understand what you can do. You have opportunities and chances now that wouldn't have existed if you took a different turn. So if life is like some work of art, if you could see how your life looks in some higher dimension, it would just simply have a different fractal/structural view. As if in a painting the colors/contrasts would just be arranged differently.

And THAT is why you felt a feeling of peace and general tranquility, mostly due to your understanding of this from the dream state. It does not necessarily mean it was because you would have felt like that living together, you would have continued having a lot of different emotions and attitudes and changes even if life went another way, just as you do now.

2) That you have some kind of "psychic/mental" ability regarding dreams or perhaps more accurately memory of altered mind states. Everyone has abilities, but what you described has some interesting differences among "dream stories". You have perfect awareness and recollection of what happened there AND it was a recurring theme AND insistent one at that over a longer time frame (this alone is super rare) AND they all add up to a chronological story? I mean damn, most people have a hard time remembering what they dreamt as soon as they woke up.

Now obviously our innate abilities trigger when we push ourselves to the limit or invest a lot of thought into something and you just triggered it as a method of adaptation. I am sure that with more techniques and experiments regarding dreaming and dream states you can eventually master it more. And in a way life's trials are only to understand ourselves better, so you can also see these dreams as only having happened so you can know your own capabilities better, but it had to be in regards to something ineffable about life that you care for in order to get it.

Of course all this can also mean that it is in your nature/soul/destiny to look for a soul mate, live that kind of life where you just connect with someone, and that she may be the one. It could just as easily mean that you should go after her for the experience of "gaining the love lost" (again just a different timeline with its own chances) and so on. I do believe we can make of our past what we will and create new connections to it and choices for the future. But at the same time I don't believe that fate/destiny is so rigid that certain choices are more valuable than others. All these possibilities I listed are simultaneously true, it's your choices which develops one at the expense of others.

Anyway, hope this helped.

-Nera

+Quote Post

SharkLover
post Oct 30 2014, 04:08 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

same here this so called (entities ) are really disgusting they are not happy if you are happy (fact) but when you are in misery they laugh (fact) AND also they force you to do what you would never do (THEY WANT to make you look nasty dirty JUST like they are (fact) .
ploting and lying .

So i sometimes laugh because I KNOW IS NOT ME and of course they want to and they do twisting stuff a lot (they are delusional)
and saying see she is crazy and go inside and do disgusting stuff and lying THEY ARE INSANE . They should never be here because is not their place ever PERIOD . And we dont need someone like that .

And they want to blame reptilians lol XD and greys when they change as other aliens also ( dont know all species of alien) BUT they do .
they are so disgusting lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) just PROOF what they actually are (SHE IS) haha XD when she change and had something and have something around her mouth SO NASTY YUCK (IMG:style_emoticons/default/viannen_54.gif)

THEY ABUSING THEIR POWER even yet they are weak (fact) they are actually a coward fact . Now have a sweet dream ^^
they did alot nasty stuff to you (ALL) and than will apear as a hero haha XD BUT remember why are you so in pain my comarades
THEY are the one who wants to kill your mind (FACT) AND doing so MILLENIA and continue .

so when you say well she/he is crazy , but IS NOT they just didnt do this to you beacuse they want him/her apear INSANE BUT which he was trying to TELL you so many times (FACT) , BUT THEY DID NASTY THINGS TO YOU YOU just or forgot beacuse THEY did something (fact) or you are too afraid to admit , WHY ? BEACUSE THEY WHERE ABUSING YOU SO MILLENIA AND continue SO .

They where always dividing us for their war (FACT) ..........

This post has been edited by SharkLover: Oct 30 2014, 04:54 AM

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse