Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Pedophiles
SharkLover
post Oct 23 2014, 08:44 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well i hope is in right , oh well i know it is so . What do you thing it means ( well i know already) well what do you think ?
I so Pedophile women (I call her disgusting slut or B... ) well how she fucked a kid well this kid than put himself infront of me (FACT)
and this woman went inside me as reptilian and something else (FACT) with spoiled brad (her kid) well it could be someone changed as this brad ( not it was so) what she said to was " dont tell me you cant come"

I M LIKE Wtf im not a pedophile (IMG:style_emoticons/default/nono.gif) what THIS SLUT THINK IM ¬¬ than i realised she is a demon (monster) ..... I HATE PEDOPHILES ..
i cant stand them ( i would rather beat the crap aout of it) (fact) THAN this b.... there was also naked brad (girl) and this bitch like always want to make me dirty (fact)

NOW IS MY HATRED TO MUCH ? (THAT ONLY MEANS THAT THESE ENTITIES SUPPORT RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA ) .
I DESPISE Pedophiles GREATLY . SHOULD I TAKE THAT JUST AS A DREAM and NOTHING ELSE BUT IT IS so ANNOYING (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif)

and there was also one psychopath with the kid who say OBEY OBEY and torture kid on ME , you are you serious (he changed as Anubis and also as Stolas before also Belial ( BUT I'M AWESOME THAT I KNOW THEY WERE NOT)

BUT LOOK IF I THOUGHT THAT THEY WHERE ( BEACUSE IM NOT SO SMART AND I AM) I COULD BLAME SOMEONE WHO DID COMPLETLY NOTHING I would blame innocent one ( WHICH WOULD BE MR: STOLAS AND BELIAL VICTIM HERE also Anubis ) FOR NO REASON . WHICH OF COURSE I THOUGHT AT FIRST THEY WHERE BUT LATER FOUND OUT its not the case .
WHO KNOWS WHAT THOSE CHANGE ALSO THEY EVEN CHANGE VOICES (FACT) (especially the psycho he change anything you wish you could ask what he did not was haha XD . And this woman (one) with kid spoiled one of course always plotting and lying ON SATAN SITE (AND WE FOUND DEMON YEAH) monster .

ther was also (he) who yelling ENKI ENKI and in the end INSULTED ENKI , Enki is that you haha XD ( i did hited him) (o how i wish i could killed him) ^^ before that he put something inside my mouth some strane shit . Like a long dick (disgusting yuck) and than again also only that woudnt be surprised if was the same shit (fact) just like before with kid but this time he didnt say anything . And woman(brad) inside smile of course c . Who come as reptilian with kid .
They also change as greys and attacking you and also harasing as be carefull that Mr. Anu dosnt get you and so on .
They want blame reptilians (psycho boy) that Reptilian did it ) BUT THEY NEVER DONE ANYTHING . Nor greys .
The kid(woman) was so happy to be grey ( and there was psycho also and the one who wants (sorry it looked like he want to f%*! Enki sorry my comarade but ....) whatever . And someone behing me (this one i didnt so BUT i think it was a woman also i woudnt be surprised at all she is smart enough to plot (fact) on stupid things which already did .

This post has been edited by SharkLover: Oct 23 2014, 09:06 AM

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Blutengel
post Oct 24 2014, 04:50 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

duude... i'm not trying to be rude or anything of the sort, but you should probably seek counseling and stop doing any magick short of tons of banishing and grounding rituals. I have hella weird dreams sometimes but the never deeply affect the way i feel, and the thing is, you can always definitively tell (at least thats how it is with me) whether or not a dream is a legit esoteric experience or if its not. the way you describe your dream, it sounds like you have some serious issues you need to work on. i'm no psychologist but IMHO you need some help.

from a purely magical standpoint, this dream, and your reaction to it/description of it points toward a lack of mental balance, and without balance and stability, how can you hope to shift the forces of the cosmos without messing yourself up? an unbalanced state of mind also creates weak spots in your aura which can allow entities to obsess and possess you.

it is my sincere suggestion to stop doing any magic aside from banishing and grounding for a long time, and seriously get some kind of psychological help

+Quote Post

SharkLover
post Oct 25 2014, 03:10 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thank you very much , im not doing any magick at all ...... i will never work for Enki ever again (and thats what they want any way)
they want me to get away from Enki (fact) .

Later i also dreamed how some balls hited inside like they want to kill me in my belly in full body , full of me , but they have nothing to search here (its not their place ,home (fact) .

and some girl (really soft voice ) really anoying (fake)) THOSE ARE DEMON (MONSTER) and again kid come and this girl was inside (I CALL HER also a BITCH) THEY ARE DISGUSTING .

and spoiled one with horns 4 some, some ugly alien with his nasty mouth yuck i thing im gonna be sick (psycho) , and also (well this woman already nothing new always smile she thinks this is all funny ) than another just (i heard her to be raped ) there are two ofthem

I KNOW WHO THEY ARE I WAS THINKING TO CALL KING ANU ON THEM (especially for psychopath) , they always ploting and twisting things and lies . WHY IS SO WRONG TO MEET Mr.Anu ? i have no problem if i go visit him or anything though . ^^ plus i dont hate him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Well i dont hate Enki either tho (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I realaised that they apear as other aliens and give them bad name AND yet they didnt do Nothing . They did said to me i wasnt funny two times though . WELL SORRY RATHER BE BORING THAN PSYCHO (fact) .

I dont care what they have with Anu is not my business I DON'T HATE ANU AND THAT'S IT . Because they warned me . Funny .
I cant hate him just like Enki WHO did something AND HE DOSE HAVE A COPY THOUGH But the real Enki i cant hate him ( SORRY IM JUST NOT CAPABLE TO HATE NOR ENKI NOR ANU NOR ENLIL WHO DID NOTHIING BUT ENKI (batrayd me) bit I HEARED HIM HE woudnt do that . Hmmm . WHICH I DO BELIVE HIM beacuse he also welcomed me quite some time .

Only Enki would know what HAPPENED to him . Hmmm . I kinda like Mr. Enki . BUT he is a GOD ; fallen King . would loved to ask them what happened to them . But doubt they will tell me . hmmm ¬¬

im searching of man well was but dont care any more man with long black hair (STILL DONT KNOW WHO HE IS BUT he is on enki site) and than we have midle age man who also dont know who he is but he is on Enki site ( thoth is god of wisdom and he is busy) Enlil nah doubt he is taller than that i believe even thoth would be he is son of enki ^^

other than that most of all are quite awesome but will not call them cuse fake will come and they change anything you wish (especially the spoiled boy )

All goetia demons (aka gods) are awesome BUT DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THEM (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused012.gif) i dont know what should i do
OK I MEET YOU NOW WHAT ? Dont know (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif) even ethose egyptians one but have no idea what to do with them SO I JUST LET THEM BE . even this Thor no problem at all none of those high gods I CALL THEM KINGS AND QUEENS ¬¬

I dont call them they can easyly come and go ¬¬ and i ignore them , beacuse i dont know what to do with them ........
I LIVE THEM ALONE . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_popeanim.gif)

In rituals im not really a professional he ¬¬ but im get bored i dont belive it actually work anyway though .
do you give them a power or what ( ¬¬) i believe that affect only have if you psychgly (YOU CAN) beat someone and kill if they have enemies not with rituals lol ¬¬ AND THEM AS WELL TO BE DAMAGE DONE FOR GOOD .

They are really treat even release fear and harasing you as a comp like lol they cant do this really at all (BUT THEY WISH) pure evil .

--------------------
http://delightearth.weebly.com

+Quote Post

Neshamah
post Dec 18 2014, 06:47 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

--------------------