Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Psychic abilites and Magan Text?
chaos_mage4
post Dec 23 2005, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hey everybody. Long time no see! I listened to the Simon Says lecture tape (thanks to Asnook:)) fully, almost a week ago. Now in the tape Simon says that if you are sad, then read the Magan Text and you'll get inspired... But, Simon also says that reading the Magan Text about once a week or month or so, that your psychic abilites will get more powerful. Can anyone give any insight on this? Has anyone done this and got their psychic abilites enhanced? And has anyone read it daily or twice/thrice a week and got their psychic abilites strengthend faster? Love to hear replies. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
"I am alone: there is no God where I am."
-Liber Legis, 2:23

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

juriaan
post Dec 24 2005, 06:03 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Reading any text more then once will give you more inside in the text,you will learn more of the meaning of the words.Because when you sleep youre brain is still active and is trying to figure out problems or form ideas.when reading the text evry day you will become so formilair with it that in your dreams ideas about it wil form and you will be enhanced in way's the text is ment to be.It becomes a sort of meditation.I have been reading the necronomicon for over 12 years and then not especialy one piece,try reading the whole book,and then leave it for a week to think about it and start reading it again.These books do not read like say a novel,you have to form questions and find the answers in the book.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Apr 20 2006, 09:56 PM
Post #3

Smasher666
Group Icon

QUOTE(chaos_mage4 @ Dec 23 2005, 11:30 PM) *
Hey everybody. Long time no see! I listened to the Simon Says lecture tape (thanks to Asnook:)) fully, almost a week ago. Now in the tape Simon says that if you are sad, then read the Magan Text and you'll get inspired... But, Simon also says that reading the Magan Text about once a week or month or so, that your psychic abilites will get more powerful. Can anyone give any insight on this? Has anyone done this and got their psychic abilites enhanced? And has anyone read it daily or twice/thrice a week and got their psychic abilites strengthend faster? Love to hear replies. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have found that in reading the Necronomicon in general my mind often wansres off into visions where much is revealed. Our friend Simon is suggesting the Magan text because like the Enuma Elish it is full of power and it tells a story which promises us life after death. Queen Innin / Inanna / Ishtar is crucified and comes back to life by the communion of Enki. The water / wine of life and food / bread of life. Inanna gains power over death and this promises us something more than wandering around Cutha for eternity. So in general it is a story with a happy and uplifting ending. Good to read if feeling sad or depressed.

As to developing psychic powers let me steer you the right way.pg 133 18th name Shazu I live in New York where people are speaking many languages. Although I speak little but english with the help of Shazu I understand what people are talking about even though I do not know thier language. Very helpful in communicating with others. As well as reading thier minds. Let us not stop with the words of men which are often false. Let us know thier thoughts and compare them to thier words.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse