Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Cyborgstyle Servitor Upgrades., read plz:
Quarad
post Jun 14 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Yo!

Most of the time you see dudes building external, non-physical life forms.
[here is one tecknique]:
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/rites/shoggoth.html

I think that there is a better way.
Instead of building creatures externally,
build new non-physical body parts that will be attached to your body at all times.
This counts as self-enhancement, instead of creation/production.
Quality before quantity, I always say!

Here is a suggestion on the how-to.

[note that blood & sex energy can be used in what I've outlined, either in the berrul or on the paper]

Building postphysical life forms [the burncaster way].
I call these Barrocks:

Draw a picture as best you can of the Barrock. Talk about what the barrock will be like. Write it down. Project it mentally in as many ways as you can into that piece of paper. This is all the programming. Thoughts, feelings, will, images, words, -- all of this is programming. It is the "code" part of the forcecode. Spend as long as you like programming the page [or pages].

Ah, now for the alchemic style! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
You can add hair from a dog or a cat, you can add dead beetles, dead spiders [hint hint! More code]
Make sure to project the assimilation of this biocode into the mix. Program the biocode so that it is under your will/control.
If you want this being to be pure, don't use biocode from other species...
If you want to make a monster, use biocode from many animals.

During a full moon, when you are ready...
Put the pages [along with a bit of your hair, fingernail, blood or whatever else you want to use for linking, if you want it to be linked to yourself deeply.]
into a barrel/metal pail.
Now throw in gensing, astragalus, cyan, etc [any spell empowering herbs that you want]
You can put entire plants in here if you want.
Or eggs, or plant seeds. Any sexual or seed material is good here! This is all good for growing metaphysical bodies.
And then for the power source.
Pour in some gas or flame-able oil.
[of you want the Barrock to be contained in an object, put a quartz stone or something like that in the barrel & write before-hand that you want the forcecode to go into the stone]
Then at midnight [don't burn yourself or anything]
cast a circul around the berrul,
Ignite the mixture.

As the flame burns there will be a transfiguration.
The materials will turn into energy. During the transition, small amounts of this energy will even shift dimensions! But it will still retain material codes!!! Best direct your new born creature/structure/spell/being, etc, right as it is released.

Postphysical, postmaterial constructs/codes produce quite a unique energy after chemical reactions/transfiguration.

I never did this yet but I am betting it is more powerful then classic methods of servitor creation.

If I were you, I would build things like:
New postphysical eyes, tenticles, arms, exoskeleton, etc.

The idea of "programming" your magick -- is that "cybercraft"?
Anyways, somebody has got to try this out n tell me how well it works!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tn_dizzy002.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dribble.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/egypt1.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

AstralFlare
post Jun 20 2006, 12:54 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is verry interesting.Is this like some sort of servitor but it is binded to your body?

This post has been edited by AstralFlare: Jun 20 2006, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post

Tyler Durden
post Aug 23 2006, 09:27 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Interesting. I have various "attachments" for lack of a better word, but I created them through psionics, rather than magick. This is one of the things I love about Chaos Magick, the experimental aspects are fun. I will try this, when I am more learned/skilled in the Chao...

+Quote Post

Caliginos
post Aug 23 2006, 10:12 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Interesting... I'll have to try this some time. It looks like a good methodology to experiment with. It also seems like it could be tranmigrated into a technomantic virtualization. I'll give it a try and post my results.

--------------------
.:EOF:.

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, this is the illusion.

+Quote Post

bym
post Aug 24 2006, 09:55 PM
Post #5

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Interesting theory...You haven't tried it yet?....and want one of us to be the primary guineapig? Hmmm.... If the 'attachments' are to be actually 'yours', then placing the energy matrix in a crystal(external) isn't going to help your experiment. Disembodied bodyparts...pretty much like the lower astral trash that abounds now. The use of a tatoo however... Give it a go Yourself and be sure to let Us know how it went! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/flame.gif) Also, give the poor gineapigs the/your method of excising the dreaded parts when they've outlived their usefullness...ever try to saw off a limb yourself? Not nearly as easy as it seems.

This post has been edited by bym: Aug 24 2006, 10:00 PM

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

AstralFlare
post Aug 25 2006, 07:14 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Makavelli @ Aug 23 2006, 11:27 AM) *
Interesting. I have various "attachments" for lack of a better word, but I created them through psionics, rather than magick. This is one of the things I love about Chaos Magick, the experimental aspects are fun. I will try this, when I am more learned/skilled in the Chao...

If u may,i would love to hear what the psionic method was wich you used to create thee various "attachments".
Anyways i will try the uprageds & I'll experiment lol,to see if i can come up with something new.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

This post has been edited by AstralFlare: Aug 25 2006, 07:39 AM

+Quote Post

Tyler Durden
post Aug 25 2006, 08:58 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(AstralFlare @ Aug 25 2006, 09:14 AM) *
If u may,i would love to hear what the psionic method was wich you used to create thee various "attachments".
Anyways i will try the uprageds & I'll experiment lol,to see if i can come up with something new.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

It's actually very simple. If you can create a ball or cube, you can create anything. For instance, from my right hand I can form two blades that come off my wrist and run parrell down my wrist, extending 6 inches past my knuckles (I use a closed fist when I manifest this). With this, I can punch someone on the chest, and collapse a lung or even stop their heart. Psi weapons are also good for non-physical entities. Right now (thanks to an idea presented in this thread) I'm working on Dr Octopus style arms that will extend from my back. These are harder, as they are complicated movement constructs. Blades are rather simple.

+Quote Post

Caliginos
post Aug 25 2006, 09:55 AM
Post #8

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Makavelli @ Aug 25 2006, 10:58 AM) *
It's actually very simple. If you can create a ball or cube, you can create anything. For instance, from my right hand I can form two blades that come off my wrist and run parrell down my wrist, extending 6 inches past my knuckles (I use a closed fist when I manifest this). With this, I can punch someone on the chest, and collapse a lung or even stop their heart. Psi weapons are also good for non-physical entities. Right now (thanks to an idea presented in this thread) I'm working on Dr Octopus style arms that will extend from my back. These are harder, as they are complicated movement constructs. Blades are rather simple.

The Doc Oc arms sound like an interesting idea. Are you planning to make them fully prehensile? Please let us know how it works out.

--------------------
.:EOF:.

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, this is the illusion.

+Quote Post

AstralFlare
post Aug 26 2006, 04:45 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

Oh...I get it.
All you have to do is create a psi ball(ball of energy)and manipulate the shape to create an attachment.
So basicly you create a psi ball
Then you change the shape
And attatch the manipulated energy to yourself
And u can give the attachment a purpose.

I'm thinking of creating atachments for all my Chakra points.
That should be a major boost for all my energy and skills.

+Quote Post

bym
post Aug 26 2006, 09:09 AM
Post #10

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

You may want to reconsider placing the attachments over the chakras. They provide a subtle energy flow throughout the 'body'. The attachments require energy to function and you need to make sure that your system energy remains in balance. Try placing the attachments elsewhere and be prepared to excise them if they draw too much energy. Just a suggestion...

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

AstralFlare
post Aug 28 2006, 03:33 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon