Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Graveyard Dirt
namp_1
post Mar 28 2007, 12:39 PM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

I was surfing the internet and noticed a site that had a love spell....

It was called graveyard dirt love spell----

http://www.luckymojo.com/graveyarddirt.html

I wanted to know if anyone ever tried this spell.........The site says that the spell is powerful

Also---did anyone ever use graveyard dirt with their spells and what was the outcome

This post has been edited by Edunpanna: Mar 29 2007, 05:38 PM

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Mar 28 2007, 03:38 PM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

Greetings,

Luckymojo is indeed a good site, so if they say the spell is powerful then it most likely is. But, I have not used it before.

Graveyard dirt, though, that I have used a lot; mostly for protection spells. Some of my spells in which graveyard dirt was used- mostly the earlier ones- failed out right. The cause was eventually tracked to the dirt itself. I bought it from an occult shop and did not think to ask if it had been properly paid for; it was not and therefore had no effect on my spell. Now I collect the dirt myself from a local graveyard. After I started doing that my spells where effective.

Do hope this helped,

Cheery-Bye

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

redbreast
post Apr 16 2007, 05:40 AM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Although I've not tested this repeatedly, I've also found that the dirt from a really old graveyard, particularly one attached to a chapel/church/religious building etc, is more powerful and has greater negative energy.

An old local graveyard that dated from the 16th Century I think, had powerful dirt. I only had to put a tiny bit in someone's pockets for example to cause them a pounding headache. Conversely, dirt from a much newer graveyard I now live near seems hardly effective at all. I guess it may still work in general spells, but that pulsating negative energy great for binding/hexing just doesn't seem in it.

+Quote Post

Baron Von Weiss
post Feb 13 2008, 11:35 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

Would the dirt have to be from close to the casket, or can it be from the relative surface of the grave?

--------------------
“If we knew what we are, we should do as Sir Arthur Jermyn did; and Arthur Jermyn soaked himself in oil and set fire to his clothing one night.”
- H.P. Lovecraft

If they drive God from the earth, we shall shelter Him underground.
- The Brothers Karamazov

+Quote Post

plainsight
post Feb 14 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

Seems like the grounds hasn't been tempered enough. Still it seems like bad juju taking something from a graveyard. Anyhow, pay the dead some respect next time.

+Quote Post

Vagrant Dreamer
post Feb 14 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #6

Practicus
Group Icon

Graveyard dirt doesn't necessarily have negative energy - it's simply saturated with an energy that is more connected with the subtle world, it facilitates the movement of energy from higher worlds to lower ones, and vice versa. Whatever your intention is, positive or negative, can be facilitated with graveyard dirt.

Also, it doesn't have to be from a grave, just the graveyard itself. Somewhere closer to a tree in the graveyard seems to be more potent, or if it is from a grave, a newer one is better.

Branches from trees, stones, wildflowers, and - eugh - bones, from a graveyard are all also good for various purposes.

Old graveyards are better than new ones, the older the better. But not for the reason it sounds like - people took graveyards far more seriously in centuries past. People in the modern age invest very little energy in anything, and take everything for granted. It's a shame, but as with any social trend, there are exceptions. In the past, graveyards were considered holy ground, very seriously, and treated that way by most. Now, they're mostly just places to stick dead bodies. Expensive places.

peace

--------------------
The world is complicated - that which makes it up is elegantly simplistic, but infinitely versatile.

+Quote Post

Quandale Dingle
post Jul 1 2022, 10:48 AM
Post #7

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vagrant Dreamer @ Feb 14 2008, 05:12 PM) *

Graveyard dirt doesn't necessarily have negative energy - it's simply saturated with an energy that is more connected with the subtle world, it facilitates the movement of energy from higher worlds to lower ones, and vice versa. Whatever your intention is, positive or negative, can be facilitated with graveyard dirt.

Also, it doesn't have to be from a grave, just the graveyard itself. Somewhere closer to a tree in the graveyard seems to be more potent, or if it is from a grave, a newer one is better.

Branches from trees, stones, wildflowers, and - eugh - bones, from a graveyard are all also good for various purposes.

Old graveyards are better than new ones, the older the better. But not for the reason it sounds like - people took graveyards far more seriously in centuries past. People in the modern age invest very little energy in anything, and take everything for granted. It's a shame, but as with any social trend, there are exceptions. In the past, graveyards were considered holy ground, very seriously, and treated that way by most. Now, they're mostly just places to stick dead bodies. Expensive places.

peace

hello, begginer here, when it comes in getting grave yard dirt, do i like need to ask the dead permission before harvesting one from the ground or leave some offerings or do i just take some and go?

This post has been edited by Quandale Dingle: Jul 1 2022, 10:48 AM

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse