Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Fisa, Big Brother IS Listening
bym
post Jul 10 2008, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings Sacred-Magick members and visitors!

I have decided to post this WARNING and, hopefully, it will not affect you or your posting(s) here on Sacred-Magick.

Today, Thursday, July 10th, U.S. President George W. Bush has signed into law the changes to and contents of the reforbished FISA bill ratified yesterday in Congress.

What this does, besides granting retroactive immunity to the telecoms, is to allow what was initially illegal wiretaps and information gathering of electronic media by the telecoms for the government. They now have the 'right' to look at ALL communications btween the US and the rest of the world. It has effectively gutted our 4th Amendment rights (for us US citizens). No, they don't have the right to spy on those outside the US...unless the communication is with a US citizen!

I wish to urge you to practise discretion in your emailings either from or to the US. This may appear alarmist and paranoid but it needed to be said. Communications between US citizens and those who reside in the Middle East, the Soviet Republic, and Eastern Europe will fall within the most obvious group. Granted, what is talked about in an occult discussion group most likely will not raise any eyebrows. Just stash this information away for further thought. It is not my intention to frighten or disuade members of our organization from conducting business as usual. We are not terrorists nor are we conducting terrorist plots.

Just be aware that your privacy is in jeopardy. For myself...let them listen in! Hopefully one of my long-winded tirades will bore the hell out of them, LOL!
Have a Great Day! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

azareth
post Jul 12 2008, 02:49 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I knew it,
The man is totally out of his mind..
what's next.?
micro-chipping everyone..?
well i see this is going way far beyond reason.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angry_pissed_off_emoticon.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse