8 Pages 1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Member Profiles, Getting to know YOU...
+ Kinjo -
post Sep 11 2006, 08:51 AM
Post #1

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Let's get to know you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Profiles only please or else it gets deleted.

Copy and paste this on your reply box and fill them up!

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice:

Other paths of interest:

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:

Do you have psychic talents?

+===+

Favorite poet:

Favorite musical artist or band:

Favorite book/s:

Favorite film/s:

Favorite quote:

Favorite television show:

Do you have any hobbies?

Anything else you wanna tell us?

--------------------
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Sep 11 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #2

Gone
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Santeria, Ceremonial Magic.

Other paths of interest: None, really.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes. The Obi Coconut divination of Santeria.

Do you have psychic talents? Yes, I can charm people out of their pants...Psht....& do it only with my mind...Yeah, didn't see that coming did ya'!? lol.

+===+

Favorite poet: No one favorite.

Favorite musical artist or band: Il Divo, Josh Groban, Tiziano Ferro, A7X, way too many to list.

Favorite book/s: The Official Preppy handbook.

Favorite film/s: DEFINITELY way too many to list.

Favorite quote: "Stick your head up above the crowd & you'll get it chopped off".

Favorite television show: The Sopranos, Real time with bill maher, Oz, ROME, etc.

Do you have any hobbies? I sketch, I write, I read, I weightlift, I play guitar, I just started playing Violin, I shop (City boys like to look presentable. lol.).

.::Sempre Bene::..::Chris::.
-Fiat Lux

This post has been edited by GaiusOctavian: Sep 11 2006, 09:37 AM

+Quote Post

Angalor
post Sep 11 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice:Witchcraft, Shamanism, Ceremonial, Necromancy and Sex Magick.

Other paths of interest:
Alchemy, spiritualism, OBE, Astral Traveling, and well, anything else.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yeah, I usually work with Tarot but I've done skrying, runes, and omen reading. I'm actually quite good at Tarot, (I've been doing it since I was 12) and had gotten paid for many readings, but I really don't like reading for the public (or many people for that matter). People have a habit of being....uh...dependent.

Do you have psychic talents? Yeah, yeah I do. I remember one time I had gone down to a publicly owned wildlife reserve with a few friends. I've always felt a little...apprehensive there, but always put it off. This time we had gone at night and sat outside underneath the moon. It was a beautiful night, but immediately standing outside I got this strong sensation of needing to go towards the edge of the woods. Now, remember it's dark, the woods were thick with briars, vines and not to mention bears and wolves so my better judgement prevented me from following, but I couldn't shake the overwhelming desire to go into the woods. I knew if I did, I would find something there that I really wasn't prepared to find. So, I did what any person would do, I got into the car and said.."It's time to go now..!"

Now, as we're leaving the reserve I could vaguely make out a figure chasing after the car, it looked like a young woman. At this point I "blacked out" and saw in the front seat two men who seemed to be rather drunk. One was rather chunky with thick wooly facial hair while the other was thin and clean shaven. The thicker one of the two was driving with a beer in his hand while the thin one was seemingly nervous even with constant reasurrance from his collegue. Now, this was the part that disturbed me. On the floor was a young woman in a lilac coloured shirt bound with rope and duct tape. She had looked up at me with wide fearfilled eyes that just..well..creeped me out. Now, coming back to 'reality' I immediatly put this off as some sort of dillusional mishap that happened because I was lacking oxygen due to too much cigarette smoke. (No I didn't automatically believe I was touched by the other side, and yes I was skeptical at first.) Actually, I was skeptical for a number of years before I told someone. The person I finally told was a medicine man, I thought if anyone could make sense of it, it would be him. As I told him he became rather quiet and grabbed the phone right away. Now to make a rather long story short, he called his friend who was a lawyer who handled a case about a girl who had gone missing when she was 15 after getting off the bus 11 years ago.

The lawyer came to speak with me about my 'vision' and asked me various things such as "what colour and model was the vehicle they were in" "what did the people look like" "what was the girl wearing." "would you be able to speak with this girl again if we needed?" so on and so forth.. Actually these questions were quite stressful and I thought it was rather rediculous to be scrutinized and analyzed over a vision I had years ago. Halfway through I wanted to get up and scream "Good Lord just leave me alone and pretend I didn't say anything!!" The asked me where I had this vision and if I could take them there again. (Of course I knew this place rather well, it was sort of a rendevouz my ex and I had down by the lake (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif) ). So a weak later we all decided to meet at a bar and then head out.

At this point I was introduced to man who had actually known the girl that had gone missing. I spoke to him about it all, and he confirmed a lot of my vision. Even the two men I saw in the vehicle. Apparently they were her step-brothers and she was ..well..rather permiscuous and was very much literally coming between them (another words she was having sex with both of these guys). The older one was very jealous and possesive and the younger would do anything he wanted. I was of course rather interested and began asking him what they looked like and what sort of car they had. Now that's what threw me for a loop for a while. He told me that the brothers had a white suv and a taurus, not the red ford pick up I saw. But...their father did. So, after waiting a great while for this lawyer to show up, I took them out to the spot where I had the vision and we proceeded to try and find this girl. Believe me, it doesn't happen like it does on the t.v. shows, where the psychic finds the body in a matter of hours. I didn't find anything and was completely stressed out. Within a week I went from thinking this vision was an act of folly to walking in a tick infested wood looking for an 11 year old body that may or may not be there (yes, I am insinuating animals would have taken it).

Not to mention the whole time I was being followed around whilst people asked me "could this be the spot?" "how about this spot?" "Is this it over here?" *sighs* So, needless to say, we found nothing that day. Since then I haven't gone back. I've tried automatic writing, but a part of me didn't want anything to do with it. I lived in a small close minded town and really didn't want to make myself a target of hate attacks and obnoxious people, so I kept quiet about it since. That and friends started calling me "the oracle" which actually ticked me off to no end (specially since they came over at odd hours of the night and in one instance a friend stayed a whole week afraid of going home and living on her own without my "advice") Heheh..how did I remedy this? Simple, I just said.."Look I'm human, and believe it or not I DO make mistakes so be forwarned, I'm not perfect. You have to make your own choices! That, and I want to sit around in my underwear and watch family guy for god's sake!!!" That and my husband told her to get the hell out...hehe..that could have a lot to do with it too.. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

So, since then I've been completely hush hush about my practices and anything else. Some people might be happy to be revered for things like that, but I was actually more afraid of being uncovered and having people either cling to me like some sort of life line, or showing up on my doorstep with torches and pitchforks.

+===+

Favorite poet:
Hmmm..I don't really have a favorite poet.

Either Tool, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty, System of a Down...

Favorite book/s:Modern Magick, Relic, The Road Less Traveled, Familiar Spirits, And..well many others but I'm not going to put them down.

Favorite film/s:
Shaun of the Dead right now..lmao!!!

Favorite quote:It's in my signature box..

Favorite television show:Man, I love Futurama and Samuri Champloo!

Do you have any hobbies?
Yeah, I draw, paint, read, knit, and sculpt.

I cried at the end of Metal Gear Solid 3.

--------------------
By ignorance is pride increased; those most assume know the least. ~Gay
Angalor.com

+Quote Post

Frater F.A.M.E.
post Sep 11 2006, 06:47 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Ceremonial. A form of Psionics/direct energy manipulation.

Other paths of interest:
In the past, Raja Yoga and Hatha Yoga. In the present, Lacumi de Ocha, HooDoo, and Vodoun to some extent. Chaos Magick. Bujinkan. Also, while not a "path" so to speak, "Wisdom Writings or Words", whether those writings or words be from the Desert Fathers, the Art of War, or your Grand Father.

Yes. Tarot. The decks I use are the B.O.T.A. and Thoth. Occasionally I Ching. I also use the environment as a form of divination by posing the Intent of my question to my soul, or God. I then recieve an answer via the environment. Clouds, cats, bugs, people, paper falling, body feelings, opening up a piece of mail that I forgot about, you name it, internal or external. All of creation. You just "know" that the reponse is for you, without even looking for it.

I do, but I never have thought of them as "talents" though, lol! Tools perhaps. I am "empathic" to a degree, as well telepathic in the sense that I can sometimes pick up another's thoughts as well as thier emotions, and even influence them. These "talents" vary though, and I don't control them completly as they, in some cases, depend on how well I know the person and where they are in proximity to me. In other cases though, how well I know them and where they are doesn't mean squat, and my abilties still work. Go fig., lol! Likewise, I find it helpful to open a emotional connection to the person to facilitate transfer of information. Sometimes that's not needed though, go fig, lol! I also have a healthy Intuition.

+===+

Favorite poet:
I don't have a particular favorite poet, but I do love African-American poetry in general above other types.

Jay-Z and Nas for Hip Hop, though also I like Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, Dead Prez, Wu-Tang...I better stop now, lol!

For R&B, Marvin Gaye, Luther Vandross, The Isley Brothers, R. Kelly (I know, lol!), Mary J. Blige, though I also like Mariah Carey and Janet Jackson.

For Jazz, my fav group is Taylor Made Jazz. They are the best!

I also love Alternative music, Jamaican Dancehall, some "dark" music (I'm not sure if "The Cure" goes in here, but I loved a few songs I heard back in the mid-late ninties. The current crop of "dark" music is cool too, though the group Braindance is the best I've heard, therefore, I remeber thier name, lol) and pretty much anything that sounds good. And I hate anything that sucks, lol!

Favorite book/s:
The Autobiography of Malcolm X. Next to that, all of H.P. Lovecraft's short stories. (I know, not a "book", but deserves to be mentioned, lol!). A Wrinkle In Time. A Horse and His Boy. I love Fantasy and Sci-Fi in general, as well as "Myths" from various cultures.

Favorite film/s:
Malcom X the Movie. Friday. The Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker movies. Vanilla Sky. Fight Club. Ocean's Eleven. Ninja Scroll (Anime). Akira (Also Anime). Minority Report.

Favorite quote:
I love quotes, but I don't have a favorite one, as they depend on context for me. Three that float to mind (and that I looked up again, lol!) are:

"Who said it could not be done? And what great victories has he to his credit which qualify him to judge others accurately?" - Naploean Hill

"The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. The skill of the Ninja is the art of winning" - Toshitsugu Takamatsu, 33rd Grandmaster of Togakure Ryu Ninjutsu.

"If an expert in the fighting arts sincerely pursues the essence of Ninjutsu, devoid of the inluence of the ego's desires, the student progressively comes to realize the ultimate secret for becoming invincible - the attainment of the "mind and eyes of god". The combatant who would win must be in harmony with the scheme of totality, and must be guided by an intuitive knowledge of the playing out of fate. By opening his eyes and his mind, the Ninja can responsively follow the subtle seasons and reasons of heaven, changing just as change is neccesary, adapting always, so that in the end there is no such thing as a surprise for the Ninja" - Toshitsugu Takamatsu

"Be a man!!!" - Pook ( I love this guy, lol!)

Favorite television show: 24!!!!!!
I love that show, lol! Next would be Stargate. I also love the Anime/Toon flicks that come on Adult Swim, Woot!

Do you have any hobbies?
I like to dance and go out, and generally have a good time. I love to play spades, poker, cee-lo and craps. I like to Bowl, and play other sports (Basketball and Football, though I'll play anything as long as it's fun). I love sex, can sex be a hobby? Yeah, sex is great. Umm.......I also co-moderate two groups, one magical, the other..lol!

LOL! Perhaps later.

This post has been edited by Frater F.A.M.E.: Sep 12 2006, 02:19 AM

--------------------
Have you handled your business today?
IPB Image
Make the right move.

+Quote Post

DarK
post Sep 12 2006, 10:14 PM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

============

Studied: Wicca, Witchcraft, Voodoo, Necromancy, other Dark Arts, Psychic Abilities, Meditation, candle magick, Tarot.
Practiced: None thus far, hope to begin soon.

Other paths of interest:I currently study all i seek.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Nay i do not, i hope to begin as well.

Do you have psychic talents? Not that i know of, though i can tell by peoples' faces what kind of people they are, but i doubt that is a psychic ability. However, SOON, i will have psychic talents.

+===+

Favorite poet: Myself

Favorite musical artist or band: Cradle of Filth

Favorite book/s: Necronomicon, Grand Grimoire

Favorite film/s: I do not watch movies or television

Favorite quote: I've many, some of my own

Favorite television show: I do not watch television

Do you have any hobbies? Poetry, walking at the parks at nights, reading, martial arts.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Im Androgynous and also narcissistic

+Quote Post

Alexodeus
post Sep 13 2006, 12:25 AM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

=============

[b]Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I've briefly looked over Chaos magick, Necromancy, Voodoo, Witchcraft and Sorcery however i will study them seriously in the future

Other paths of interest: Psychic abilities

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: No, not yet

Do you have psychic talents? i think i do. it has occured many times that i do something right before im told to do it. As if i read there thoughts or whatever- i dunno, its subconscious.

+===+

Favorite poet: Shakespeare

Favorite musical artist or band: Avenged Sevenfold

Favorite book/s: i have too many to mention

Favorite film/s:i don't watch much films

Favorite quote: i've many

Favorite television show: none

Do you have any hobbies? Reading, poetry, gaining knowledge, classical guitar, writing songs, spirituality

Anything else you wanna tell us? I am new to these forums and in search for knowldedge. i am glad to have found people with similar interests of mine

--------------------
"Overcome by woe And here, I've grown So fond of dread That I swear it's heaven"

+Quote Post

DarK
post Sep 24 2006, 04:57 AM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

"Do you have psychic talents? Yeah, yeah I do. I remember one time I had gone down to a publicly owned wildlife reserve with a few friends. I've always felt a little...apprehensive there, but always put it off. This time we had gone at night and sat outside underneath the moon. It was a beautiful night, but immediately standing outside I got this strong sensation of needing to go towards the edge of the woods. Now, remember it's dark, the woods were thick with briars, vines and not to mention bears and wolves so my better judgement prevented me from following, but I couldn't shake the overwhelming desire to go into the woods. I knew if I did, I would find something there that I really wasn't prepared to find. So, I did what any person would do, I got into the car and said.."It's time to go now..!"

Now, as we're leaving the reserve I could vaguely make out a figure chasing after the car, it looked like a young woman. At this point I "blacked out" and saw in the front seat two men who seemed to be rather drunk. One was rather chunky with thick wooly facial hair while the other was thin and clean shaven. The thicker one of the two was driving with a beer in his hand while the thin one was seemingly nervous even with constant reasurrance from his collegue. Now, this was the part that disturbed me. On the floor was a young woman in a lilac coloured shirt bound with rope and duct tape. She had looked up at me with wide fearfilled eyes that just..well..creeped me out. Now, coming back to 'reality' I immediatly put this off as some sort of dillusional mishap that happened because I was lacking oxygen due to too much cigarette smoke. (No I didn't automatically believe I was touched by the other side, and yes I was skeptical at first.) Actually, I was skeptical for a number of years before I told someone. The person I finally told was a medicine man, I thought if anyone could make sense of it, it would be him. As I told him he became rather quiet and grabbed the phone right away. Now to make a rather long story short, he called his friend who was a lawyer who handled a case about a girl who had gone missing when she was 15 after getting off the bus 11 years ago.

The lawyer came to speak with me about my 'vision' and asked me various things such as "what colour and model was the vehicle they were in" "what did the people look like" "what was the girl wearing." "would you be able to speak with this girl again if we needed?" so on and so forth.. Actually these questions were quite stressful and I thought it was rather rediculous to be scrutinized and analyzed over a vision I had years ago. Halfway through I wanted to get up and scream "Good Lord just leave me alone and pretend I didn't say anything!!" The asked me where I had this vision and if I could take them there again. (Of course I knew this place rather well, it was sort of a rendevouz my ex and I had down by the lake blush2.gif ). So a weak later we all decided to meet at a bar and then head out.

At this point I was introduced to man who had actually known the girl that had gone missing. I spoke to him about it all, and he confirmed a lot of my vision. Even the two men I saw in the vehicle. Apparently they were her step-brothers and she was ..well..rather permiscuous and was very much literally coming between them (another words she was having sex with both of these guys). The older one was very jealous and possesive and the younger would do anything he wanted. I was of course rather interested and began asking him what they looked like and what sort of car they had. Now that's what threw me for a loop for a while. He told me that the brothers had a white suv and a taurus, not the red ford pick up I saw. But...their father did. So, after waiting a great while for this lawyer to show up, I took them out to the spot where I had the vision and we proceeded to try and find this girl. Believe me, it doesn't happen like it does on the t.v. shows, where the psychic finds the body in a matter of hours. I didn't find anything and was completely stressed out. Within a week I went from thinking this vision was an act of folly to walking in a tick infested wood looking for an 11 year old body that may or may not be there (yes, I am insinuating animals would have taken it).

Not to mention the whole time I was being followed around whilst people asked me "could this be the spot?" "how about this spot?" "Is this it over here?" *sighs* So, needless to say, we found nothing that day. Since then I haven't gone back. I've tried automatic writing, but a part of me didn't want anything to do with it. I lived in a small close minded town and really didn't want to make myself a target of hate attacks and obnoxious people, so I kept quiet about it since. That and friends started calling me "the oracle" which actually ticked me off to no end (specially since they came over at odd hours of the night and in one instance a friend stayed a whole week afraid of going home and living on her own without my "advice") Heheh..how did I remedy this? Simple, I just said.."Look I'm human, and believe it or not I DO make mistakes so be forwarned, I'm not perfect. You have to make your own choices! That, and I want to sit around in my underwear and watch family guy for god's sake!!!" That and my husband told her to get the hell out...hehe..that could have a lot to do with it too.. laugh.gif

So, since then I've been completely hush hush about my practices and anything else. Some people might be happy to be revered for things like that, but I was actually more afraid of being uncovered and having people either cling to me like some sort of life line, or showing up on my doorstep with torches and pitchforks."

I really would wish to have those talents myself, but I have no clue how. Well you are blessed. Im not.

This post has been edited by DeathStalker: Sep 24 2006, 04:58 AM

+Quote Post

GhostBear
post Sep 24 2006, 05:04 AM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Shamanism, Druidic,Ritual,Necro(Bad times).

Other paths of interest:curious about all

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:Norse Runes

Do you have psychic talents?yes, Dreamwalking

+===+

Favorite poet:Edgar Allen Poe

Favorite musical artist or bandDo I have to decide. I like too many to make a choice:

Favorite book/s:Anything by james Butcher, Laurel K. Hamilton, and anyone else in the same genre

Favorite film/s:Best of the Best and Spaceballs

Favorite quote:Never Start a fight, and you never,ever leave one unfinished.

Favorite television show: Num3bers, Supernatural, and Benny Hill

Do you have any hobbies?Writing,poetry,working out(when I have the energy to do it)

--------------------
"Why was I born with the soul of a Warrior and the heart of an artist?"- Pirtor R. Nikolov
"I would rather be an open sinner than a false saint."-Thorin

+Quote Post

vulnera
post Sep 24 2006, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: family traditions, stuff i remember from my last lives, various african and diaspora traditions, shamanism of varying types, astral travel, dream works, ethnomusicology and history aspects or a bunch of different world traditions. ancestor work, trance work

Other paths of interest: indonesian, micronesian and aboriginal belief systems. non-earth systems. theoretical physics... egyptian, sumerian, moche, common roots, etc

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: yes. used to do tarot a lot (thoth) but now im more into alternate card divinations such as gypsy oracle decks etc. pendulum (tho usually only to "sex" the unborn) african divinations, maya divination, hungarian etc....

Do you have psychic talents? yes. .. um, psychometry is one of the stronger and as of yet fairly uncontrollable talents...

+===+

Favorite poet: enheduanna

Favorite musical artist or band: waaay too many to list.

Favorite book/s: i like the castaneda books a lot, also anything by zahi hawass. mickey hart (grateful dead) seems to have written some interesting texts also.. but i havent read em in their entirety so dont take my word on that just yet.

Favorite film/s: documentaries, lol, im a nerd

Favorite quote: depends on the subject. in general tho i like "keep me in the company of those who seek the truth, but deliver me from those who think they have found it"

Favorite television show: family guy, documentaries...

Do you have any hobbies? beadwork, sewing, embroidery, making stuff, playing music... woodburning, painting hanging out with animals, plants and rocks. avoiding the rat-race.

Anything else you wanna tell us? i dunno yet... lol

+Quote Post

theresabluej
post Sep 27 2006, 08:40 PM
Post #10

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: wiicca/witchcraft, Celtic wicca, faery wicca, solitary wicca, ecclectic wicca,voodoo, whatever I can find books on

Other paths of interest: Buddaism, various Christian branches

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot and Astrology

Do you have psychic talents? I can talk to the dead

+===+

Favorite poet: Don't read much poetry

Favorite musical artist or band:Beatles, Paul McCartney, John Lennon

Favorite book/s:Anything I can walk away feeling like I've learned from or lost myself in

Favorite film/s:a little of everything

Favorite quote:Why be difficult when, with a little more effort, you can be bloody impossible?

Favorite television show: Survivor, Numb3rs, CSI, Cold Case Files

Do you have any hobbies?video games, especially rpgs, writing, giving readings and anything to do with computers and the internet

Anything else you wanna tell us?I love to learn and study various paths. I can be a bit challenging if my meds are off, but I'm basically a friendly bi-polar with a dry wit and a love of making friends. I also learned through channeling that I have more than one soulmate, and one died while I was a kid. We never met in life, but we are very close now. One of his sons is old enough to be my dad. I am not at liberty to give his name.

+Quote Post

Dragorn
post Oct 3 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #11

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Wicca, divination, simon's necronomicon,
Other paths of interest:psychic powers ascending the ladder of light

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: yes somewhat, pendulum divination mostly i try to control the pendulum with my mind so not really

sorta i dont know if i remember to try it i can sense peoples aura's but it has to be when i first meet the person before i get to really know them or else it just becomes a biased aura reading if that makes any sense to you, also ever since i was a little kid some times something would happen or i would see something sometime something very trivial like looking at a napkin or something stupid like that or sometimes something big would happen and it would feel like deja vu only i would remember at that point having a dream about it the night before. not sure what that would be considered maybe so backward screwed up divination :help
+===+

Favorite poet:
none really
ICP Twiztid ABK really just Psychopathic music
Favorite book/s:
Enders game, and i really started to get into Simons necronomicon
Favorite film/s:
The boondock saints, Snatch, fight club
Favorite quote:
"Just think of the pain as a constant reminder your still alive...." NNY.(JTHM, Johen Vasquez
Invader zim
Do you have any hobbies?
figuring out what to do with the rest of my life
ya i found this site looking for help in ascending the ladder of light as described in simons necronomicon if any one wants to help with that any info would help please contact me through any means necessary please.

--------------------
"Just think of the pain as a constant reminder your still alive....." NNY (JTHM Johen Vasquez)

+Quote Post

Bitcouch
post Oct 18 2006, 12:06 AM
Post #12

Initiate
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: just about to start studying hermetics and proceed to quaballah.

Other paths of interest: I pracice pranic healing,

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: none

Do you have psychic talents? none

+===+

Favorite poet: i dont read poems much

Favorite musical artist or band: just about anything

Favorite book/s: Books by franz bardon and grand master choa kok sui

Favorite film/s: none

Favorite quote:

Favorite television show: techtv

Do you have any hobbies? swimming, and well... i sleep most the time

Anything else you wanna tell us? im suffering from kundalini syndrome now. can u help?

+Quote Post

Whitewolf
post Oct 27 2006, 11:13 PM
Post #13

Initiate
Group Icon

Paths you've studied/practice:
Studied: Wicca, Shamanism, Witchcraft.
Practiced: Shamanism.

Other paths of interest: polytheism, Shinto, Druidry, Norse, Egyptian, Native American spirituality, Eastern and Asian religion Shamanism.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form? None. I 'm interested in learning Tarot

Do you have psychic talents? None that I'm aware of.
+===+

Favorite poet: None

Favorite musical artist or band: Iron Maiden

Favorite book/s: Don't have a favorite.

Favorite film/s: Lord of the Rings trilogy, Halloween, Hellraiser, Hellbound:Hellraiser 2, Princess Mononoke and Vampire Hunter Bloodlust [both of those are anime]

Favorite quote: Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Favorite television show: Ghost Hunters [on SciFi channel]

Do you have any hobbies? Walking on the beach, reading, horseback riding, watching anime, collecting manga, being around animals, drawing.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Hauntings and the paranormal fascinate me. I 'm a nature and animal lover.

+Quote Post

losinghope
post Nov 1 2006, 01:26 AM
Post #14

Initiate
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I've looked into Egyptian magick, I couldn't find much

Other paths of interest: First and for most getting myself fixed and the things I need, 2nd I just ultimately want to learn about all types of magick and the difference between it all

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I don't know what it is, so no

Do you have psychic talents? No

+===+

Favorite poet: none

Favorite musical artist or band: Currently, I can't keep my ears from Enigma =/

Favorite book/s: It depends, really.

Favorite film/s: Uptown Girls

Favorite quote: The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you’ll make one.

Favorite television show: Til Death

Do you have any hobbies? Yes, I love to sing

Anything else you wanna tell us? I'm really serious about learning and fixing myself and I'm very set in stone, and I'm no BS at this point. So I'm not here for games, or for fun I'm here to learn about magick AND get my life back.

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Nov 7 2006, 01:36 PM
Post #15

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: The only specific Paths I've studied are wicca and a little asatru. But I have studied many areas of the occult and mysticism. I mainly deal with dreams and astral journies. But have knowledge of many other areas of magick.

Other paths of interest: I've recently gotten back into reading up on some eastern philosophy.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes I use Runecraft, tarot cards and dreams as mediums for aquiring knowledge. I have also studied many other forms but these three are what works best for me.

Do you have psychic talents? I consider myself a psychic vampire (long story why). But I'm also very empathic and sensitive to energies around me. Sometimes I'm pre/retro-cognitive. Don't know that really makes me a "talent".

+===+

Favorite poet: none

Favorite musical artist or band: I listen to just about anything I can jam out too. If its not overly rhetorical, or filled with annoying sounds I'll probably like it. I'm mostly into metal and horror core. I have no single favorite band.

Favorite book/s: Aside from my small library of occult related books I think the magician's companion and magician's reflection are the two books I own that I think truely empowered me in my spiritual path. Other non-occult related Anarchist cookbook, kama sutra, shogun, the Sun Tzu's the art of war, I have a growers guide (I forget the title) and many others as well. Its too hard for me to just say which is my favorite because its not the books I like its their knowledge.

Favorite film/s: Fear and loathing in las vegas, spun, blow, scar face, the god father, event horizon, house of a thousand corpses, texas chain saw massacre, saw 123, star wars, lord of the rings, orgasmo, dogma, American pie and many many others

Favorite quote: none

Favorite television show: futurama, family guy, mind of mencia, the daily show, colbert report and so on.

Do you have any hobbies? yes I do

Anything else you wanna tell us? I might come off rather harsh in some instances all I can say is don't let me insult you if I do because unless I out right cut you down insulting people is rarely my intentions.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

clips
post Nov 9 2006, 04:12 PM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Ive studied a some chaos sigilization and thought form creation. Hermetic elemental magick. Basic ritual magick i.e. LBRP, LIRP, LBRH, Middle Pillar. Grimoires such as Goetia, Abramelin, Necronomicon. Ive also read about Wicca which I didnt like all that much. No disrespect intended, just my point of view.

Other paths of interest: Conjuring, I want to learn about necromancy, meditation, past life, evocations, psionics, aura, healing, chakras.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot (learning), pendulum

Do you have psychic talents? ive noticed i can manipulate elemental and psionic energy quite easily. I dont know if it counts as talent, maybe it does but i havent discovered it yet, but a friend of my fathers who is a metaphysic saw my aura and said that i was very special, i still dont know what that meant but i wanna find out. =D

+===+

Favorite poet: Edgar Allan Poe, Dante.

Favorite musical artist or band: In Flames, Atreyu, Metallica, Finch (R.I.P. =[ )

Favorite book/s: Dante

Favorite film/s: The Last Samurai

Favorite quote: God is the same, name him what you will -mine; Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato; The line between love and hate is no thicker than a whisper - ???, What people think impossible is just something they havent seen - ???

Favorite television show: Rarely watch TV but when i do i like ER, FamilyGuy, anything military or police related except police chases and cops xD that sux, cant say ive never watched it though!

Do you have any hobbies? Play guitar, draw. Anything arsty.

Well Im from Mexico born and raised. As some of you may or may not know, Mexico is a country whose religion is predominantly catholic. So i was raised a catholic hence went to a catholic school for 12 years >< which was nice except that the teachers and directives were catholic and practically shoved catholicism up your .... xD After i finished high school i started questioning religion and practically separeted from catholicism and its beliefs. I built up my own concept of God and practically became ecclectic. I started learning Tarot and once i played Ouija with a friend and got scared sh...less jeje so i stopped messing around with the unknown, but that was an uneducated decision. I was ignorant hence i was fearful. That was up until about a year, maybe less, that i started reading again out of curiosity about the occult, i figured, do i want to stay ignorant? or do i want to learn what all there is to learn?. And now i consider myself an ecclectic pagan, not magickian yet because i dont have the practice to back the title up. But i have had several experiences, little ones, that make me think what i do and what i believe is right for me. Everyone may choose what is right for them and i dont think anyone should debate wether its right or wrong. If it works for the person. Believing makes it real i think. So ok, thats a little background about my belief system and me jeje. Its really great to see that im not the only one who believes this way. Im glad i found my path now coz it makes me feel free to believe and create my own destiny instead of having it written and going to hell or heaven. So thanks for giving me that, all of you.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/kicking.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wizard.gif)

--------------------
- God is the same, name him what you will.

+Quote Post

old23supreme
post Nov 11 2006, 11:17 AM
Post #17

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: through reading, Ceremonial Magic, the Golden Dawn system and Wicca. my present practice is Ceremonial Magic with Golden Dawn influence.

Other paths of interest: Yoga, Dreams, Chaos Magic, Divination, Meditation, Reichian Therapy, Consiousness

Tarot; began with the Robin Wood deck, now practice with GD Magical deck; i own Crowley's Thoth deck, but have yet to apply it. i have some experience with the I Ching, both with coins and yarrow sticks. i often use a Pendelum.

Do you have psychic talents?: i consider myself empathic and clairsentient. its something that i do my best to apply daily just by following my intuition.

+===+

Favorite poet: Rabindranath Tagore

Favorite musical artist or band: oooh, thats tough. wu-tang clan, stereolab, syl johnson... i cant say any one artist is my favorite. it usually depends on who i am at any particular time.

Favorite book/s: Prometheus Rising by Robert A. Wilson, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy(entire series) by Douglas Adams, Harry Potter(entire series) by J. K. Rowling, Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, Valis by Philip K. Dick

Favorite film/s: Blade Runner, Airplane! The Movie, Hellraiser, Cosmic Butterfly & Sword, Cowboy Bebop: The Movie

Favorite quote: "You can sprinkle sugar on shit, but that don't make it a doughnut."

Favorite television show: The Daily Show

Do you have any hobbies?: Video Games, Animation

Anything else you wanna tell us?: if i had to choose between anarchy or atheism, i would choose anarchy.

This post has been edited by old23supreme: Nov 11 2006, 11:20 AM

--------------------
Positive energy accelerates conscious evolution.

+Quote Post

Spindel
post Nov 21 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #18

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Hahah welli made a post before I did this one, bad me! but i suppose the only way to remedy that is to make one of these now.

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Paganism, psionics

Other paths of interest:Divination, hindu esoteric paths

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot, Clairaudience, Runes and general sign reading

Do you have psychic talents? Well I think we all do but Clairaudience is one I've developed through training.

+===+

Favorite poet:Oh they're all good in their own unique way

Favorite musical artist or band: Ah!!! So many! Fiona Apple, Metric, Thom Yorke, Rufus Wainwright, The Knife, Jenny Wilson... bah too many to name

Favorite book/s:Abarat by Cliver Barker and Wicked by...that guy

Favorite film/s:Don't particularly have one but Psycho Beach party would be the closest to penultimate favourite

Favorite quote:Yay Verily

Favorite television show: Buffy (I know it's such a teen witch thing to say but...well ihave no other defence)

Do you have any hobbies? Painting

Anything else you wanna tell us? Ask and ye shall recieve

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Nov 21 2006, 02:20 PM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: telesticism

Other paths of interest: theocrasy, rocket science & particle physics, pure & applied mathematics and tatting

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: tea leaves

Do you have psychic talents? maybe

+===+

Favorite poet: T. E. Lawrence

Favorite musical artist or band: L. von Beethoven esq. & Herr. W. A. you know who (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Favorite book/s: Altas Shrugged and Biggles

Favorite film/s: Robin Hood Men In Tights

Favorite quote: "It's hip to be square" Mark Shuttleworth (IMG:style_emoticons/default/i_triangle.gif)

Favorite television show: The "A" Team

Do you have any hobbies? repairing fringes on magic carpets and collecting whiskers

Anything else you wanna tell us? at a more appropriate moment (IMG:style_emoticons/default/angel.gif)

+Quote Post

Thanos
post Nov 24 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #20

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

QUOTE(+ Kinjo - @ Sep 11 2006, 09:51 AM) *
Let's get to know you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Profiles only please or else it gets deleted.

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: santeria, wicca, alchemy

Other paths of interest:

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Occasionally I use runes or tarot cards

Do you have psychic talents? I do not know, never considered this avenue of experience.

+===+

Favorite poet: no one in particular

Favorite musical artist or band: my music taste varies

Favorite book/s: Economic Hitman, Davinci Code

Favorite film/s: The Last Samurai

Favorite quote: too many meaningful quotes and cliches

Favorite television show: no regular use for television

Do you have any hobbies? archery, coin and stamp cllecting, educating myself

+Quote Post

Onyx
post Nov 27 2006, 01:53 AM
Post #21

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Greetings all, I'm Onyx (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I've studied Wicca, Witchcraft, Wizardry and at present, Sorcerory

Other paths of interest: Alchemy

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I use the tarot and runes occassionally

Do you have psychic talents? sometimes I can see spirits, and precognition

+===+

Favorite poet: Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite musical artist or band: Too numerous to list

Favorite book/s: Science fiction, books on the Occult (I just like to read)

Favorite film/s:Anime and Sci-Fi

Favorite quote: Repetitio Mater Memoria Est. Repetition is the Mother of Memory

Favorite television show: none

Do you have any hobbies? bead work, learning to croquet

[/quote] Not yet (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

This post has been edited by Onyx: Nov 27 2006, 01:56 AM

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Nov 27 2006, 03:44 AM
Post #22

Smasher666
Group Icon

Ceremonial Magick, Shamanism, Sorcery

Other paths of interest:
World Religion`

Tarot, Astrology, Bones, Palmistry, Necromancy

Yes

Favorite poet:
Tie between
Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix

Tiesto

Favorite book/s:
The Gallic and Civil wars by Julius Caesar

Favorite film/s:
Pink Floyd The Wall

Favorite quote:
Morals are a conspiracy of the sheep to convince the wolves that they are bad because they are strong.

South Park

Do you have any hobbies?
Chess, Billiards, Mixed martial arts, Fishing, Hunting, Collecting weapons, Magick

Nope.

+Quote Post

Melathian
post Nov 30 2006, 03:17 AM
Post #23

Initiate
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif) Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca

Other paths of interest: Shamanism, Ceremonial, Tattoo magick, Dreams, Psycraft

Do you have psychic talents? I would like to think so, but I came here to learn how to tell more about myself.

+===+

Favorite poet: Poetry its self.

Favorite musical artist or band: Delirium

Favorite book/s: Anything Forgotten Realms

Favorite film/s: Blade Trilogy, Braveheart, Lord of the Rings, Pulp Fiction, Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator, Troy...and not in that order.

Favorite quote: " I fell fear is no longer a useful deterrent for bad behavior. Death, I think, would work better."

Favorite television show: Mythbusters

Do you have any hobbies? Plenty

Anything else you wanna tell us? Anyone interested in taking on an apprentice, please contact me.

+Quote Post

D-sciple666
post Dec 1 2006, 03:53 PM
Post #24

Initiate
Group Icon

[b]Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I have only started in the ways of magick

Other paths of interest: Rock 'n Roll magick

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: No but I would like to

Do you have psychic talents? No, but I have seen the Devil a couple of times

+===+

Favorite poet: Dr. Seuss and William Butler Yeates

Favorite musical artist or band: Tenacious D

Favorite book/s: Ptolemys Gate

Favorite film/s: Tenacious D in the pick of Destiny

Favorite quote: From Whence thou came thou shalt remain until thou art complete again

Favorite television show: Dragon Ball Z

Do you have any hobbies? Girls, Music and Playing the guitar

Anything else you wanna tell us? I have spoken to the Devil is it a special power or is something gone wrong with me and him[font=Comic Sans Ms]

--------------------
10 Commandments of the D
------------------------
1.Never stop Rocking
2.Legalize all drugs
3.Quit your day job
4.All Religion should be taxed
5.Cut down on carbohydrates
6.F**k her gently
7.Never believe what people tell you after a show
8.Always take a spoon full of Metamucil after a heavy day of eating
9.Get at least 9 hours of sleep a day
10.Eatin' ain't cheatin'

+Quote Post

Kariston
post Dec 4 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #25

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Chaos Magick and Order of the Golden Dawn (Both briefly)

Other paths of interest:Shamanism, Wicca, Egyptian Magick, Ritual Magick. There will always be more to come.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes, I practice tarot. I was getting into I Ching for a little bit, but the idea didn't fit quite right with me.

Do you have psychic talents? Slight empathic tendencies, intuitionist abilities

+===+

Favorite poet: None that i can remember at the moment

Favorite musical artist or band: I <3 all music.

Favorite book/s: Dark Tower Series by Stephen King

Favorite film/s: none.

Favorite quote: "To break is divine." -Stephen King

Favorite television show: nope

Do you have any hobbies? Tai Chi, tennis, Sparring, Reading, Writing, Music. I think that's all I can think of at the moment.

+Quote Post

netzgewebe
post Dec 11 2006, 08:26 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: All on this forum!

Other paths of interest: Demonology, Dracomanc, Cryptozoology...

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Candle and learning others...

Do you have psychic talents? Change persons mood? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

+===+

Favorite poet: Luis de Camões

Favorite musical artist or band: Nelly Furtado

Favorite book/s: The necronomicon! I like to read esoteric books!

Favorite film/s: Saw I, Saw II and Saw III

Favorite quote: Most people are so ungrateful to be alive! But not you! Not anymore!

Favorite television show: Supernatural

Do you have any hobbies? Get whit friends, play computer!

Anything else you wanna tell us? THIS SITE ROCKS! Lol (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sculacciata.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Murugan
post Dec 11 2006, 10:55 AM
Post #27

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice:setianism and thelema

Other paths of interest:indian religion and mysticism

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:tarot with the cards from crowley

Do you have psychic talents?i think and i dream, that´s enough at the moment

+===+

Favorite poet:i read poems seldomly

Favorite musical artist or band:cro-mags and death in june

Favorite book/s:der arbeiter by ernst jünger, also sprach zarathustra by nietzsche

Favorite film/s:i don´t no

Favorite quote:

Favorite television show:i have no tv

Do you have any hobbies?only reading books at the moment but i want to do kung fu again. i have much to do for the university.

+Quote Post

Beatraylacus
post Dec 15 2006, 11:45 PM
Post #28

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Necromancy

Other paths of interest: Path of the blade

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Mirror Scrying

Do you have psychic talents? none that I'm aware of.

+===+

Favorite poet: Edgar Allen Poe

Favorite musical artist or band: Blink 182

Favorite book/s:

Favorite film/s:

Favorite quote: In the eye of the beholder

Do you have any hobbies? Writing,horseback riding, swordsmanship

Anything else you wanna tell us? I have awakend almost all my pastlives, currently on a task, *hey everyone has a Higher up that sends you on errans* I once was a soldier in the XIII legion of Rome, went to hell *nineth level of hell I think*, and I'm recruiting for

The Black Overlord Drakenos Atazaeron Mortis Kyllael Thaenataeyaen Azeron Skaeltazor Daemon daer Traeystayaen D'raath a'Caeyn. For further instructions PM for Drakenos' contact info.

+Quote Post

ChaosGirl
post Dec 16 2006, 01:16 AM
Post #29

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Carlie, 26

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: well, I am very new to everything, but I have been exploring Wicca

Other paths of interest: Buddhism

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: no

Do you have psychic talents? well, what i've gathered I seem to be able to do is see energy, see auras, semi-empathic, and possibly be able to mind-read a second or so ahead, like only a few words, but i almost always know how someone will answer my question, but only after i've asked it. i'm extremely receptive if someone is sending anything out

+===+

Favorite poet: i've just started to appreciate poetry. i dont have a favorite right now

Favorite musical artist or band: Lowest of the Low

Favorite book/s: The Poisonwood Bible, all of the Thursday Next books, pretty much any fairy-tale retelling

Favorite film/s: Pulp Fiction, Sliding Doors

Favorite quote: Earth's crammed with Heaven and every common bush afire with God. But only he who sees takes off his shoes. Elizabeth Barret Browning

Favorite television show: Lost and Heroes

Do you have any hobbies? thinking, reading, puzzles

Anything else you wanna tell us? i'm finally starting to actually feel fulfilled and real. i have borderline personality disorder and i'm very dissociative but finally i know that the spiritual part of me is finding its place in my body.

+Quote Post

Dav0r
post Dec 27 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #30

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Ceremonial, Enochian, Chaos

Other paths of interest: Necronomicon, Voudoun, and many others

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yep. Tarot, Pendulum, Divination Board, and soon Crystal Gazing

Do you have psychic talents? Of course

+===+

Favorite poet: None really. Never got into poetry much

Favorite musical artist or band: Garbage

Favorite book/s: The Harry Potter series, House of Leaves to name a few

Favorite film/s: Too many to list, but as of this post? Princess Bride and The Shining

Favorite quote: (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blablabla.gif)

Favorite television show: South Park

Do you have any hobbies? Plenty. Roleplaying [Many different Roleplaying systems], Magic the Gathering, Movies, Music, Video games, reading, writing, thinking up stuff

Anything else you wanna tell us? Nothin right now, but I'll come back if I got something to add!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
8 Pages 1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse