Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Member Profiles, Getting to know YOU...
Xenomancer
post Dec 27 2006, 12:42 PM
Post #31

Rode off into the sunset...
Group Icon
From: AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON AKRON

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Alchemy, Chaos Magick, Psionics, Sacred Geometry/mathematics, Mathematical Esoterica, Gematria, -Holy- Magicks, Curse Magicks, Divinations, Zen Mysticism, General Mysticism, Natural Elementalism, Transcendental Elementalism, Temporal Esoterica and Magicks, Taoist Mysticism, others. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/compress.gif)

Other paths of interest (Rather, Desired paths of interest?): Metaphysical Healing, Crystals, Manifestations, Stabilization magicks, Shieldings.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Gematric/mathematical, Metaphoric/Omen

Do you have psychic talents? They are currently shot at the moment, save for a constant power-spiked empathy.

+===+

Favorite poet: No preference.

Favorite musical artist or band: Too eclectic to name!

Favorite book/s: The Prohpet by Khalil Gibran, Tao Te Ching, The Way of Chuang Tzu

Favorite film/s: Angus, The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe; V for Vendetta; Spring, Summer Fall, Winter, Spring.

Favorite quote: "A productive day is when much is learned rather than taught."

Favorite television show: (Doesn't watch TV)

Do you have any hobbies? Unfortunately, no.

Anything else you wanna tell us? I wish I had a good -art- to express myself with, whether it be hobby or otherwise, I need to find something that is a worthwhile investment. And for heaven's sake, figure out a way to SHIELD!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dots.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image
¡HA HA! ¡ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!
-Never learn the Art of Sword before the Art of Dance. - Celtic Proverb
-Even with spiritual power, an unchecked ego will only seek to deify itself. - Frank MacEowen
-One cannot traverse waters without causing waves. - Xenomancer
-I find it interesting that we as scholars of metaphysics have no problem discussing the intricacies of the threads of reality, but when it comes to the things that really matter, we forget them. - Xenomancer
-This world is your home. We have a mix of everything here. If you want better, make better. There's no rule of going elsewhere for the tools. That's what magick is about. - Xenomancer

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

nodeadcow
post Dec 27 2006, 09:44 PM
Post #32

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Elemental Magic, Shamanism, Energy Healing

Other paths of interest:Know Thyself. Raw Foodism,Faster,Astanga yoga.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot

Do you have psychic talents?Auric sight-empathic-feel vibrations

+===+

Favorite poet:Alexander Pope-"The Rape Of The Lock"

Favorite musical artist or band:Nature-great music

Favorite book/s:WoW! To many to list

Favorite film/s:Walt Disney's Anime Alice in Wonderland-K-Pax-Grey Owl-DreamKeeper(Legend's of American Nation's come to life)

Favorite quote:"You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet"

Favorite television show:I don't watch T.V

Do you have any hobbies?Woodworking- Horticulturist- Herbologist(working toward my masters) Adrenalin Junkie

Anything else you wanna tell us?
Travelled extensively in my younger year's due to my father's job I was born in Cairo,Egypt still trying to figure out the significance of my birth place..
[/quote]

+Quote Post

Mirima Coile
post Jan 1 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #33

Neophyte
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I have no experience yet. Among a long list of things I want to study;I want to start working with Franz Bardon's book Initiation into Hermetics,I want to study astral projection methods, glamours, I want to start working with energy (psi, qi, chakras, etc.), and I eventually want to work with the Goetia, once I've got a sizeable chunk of experience. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smartass.gif)

Other paths of interest: I found something of great interest on the net. Google PrimaelGen project if you want to see it. Has to do with chi and bodily energies, and utilising them in order to bring about physical change.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happydance.gif)

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I used to have a Oiuja board, but I only used it a couple of times when I was about 10, and I lost it when I moved last..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Do you have psychic talents? If I do, I've done a remarkably good job of hiding them from myself... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/idontknow.gif)

+===+

Favorite poet: Keats or Dante (IMG:style_emoticons/default/duel.gif)

Favorite musical artist or band: I've been really into Bela Bartok lately. My favorite artist.......hmmm. Either John Coltrane or Miles Davis.

Favorite book/s: Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/zombie.gif) and the Cheeky Angel manga series. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mf_bookread.gif)

Favorite film/s: American Beauty or Casablanca or One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest (IMG:style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif)

Favorite quote: We have toasters in this country...and they lie to us! Because it has numbers from one to six and it lies to us!

Favorite television show: Seinfeld, So Weird was cool while it was still airing new episodes, & Family Guy & ATHF are really good whenever I get the chance to watch them *which is not very often, what with school and stuff....*

Do you have any hobbies? Nope. And this next year with me studying Franz Bardon and schoolwork, I prolly wont have time for one.

Anything else you wanna tell us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blush2.gif) Well, I love Sonny Moore. Cute emo boys are hot (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) Oh, & I'm deathly afaraid of clowns. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

--------------------
Hazy four o'clock shadows
Commence the séance
Nine lives on the spirits

We have toasters in this country...and they lie to us! Because it has numbers from one to six and it lies to us!
Late last night and the night before,
Tommyknockers, Tommyknockers,
knocking at the door.
I want to go out, don't know if I can,
'cause I'm so afraid
of the Tommyknocker man.

Yay, my computer is back up!

+Quote Post

Masery
post Jan 1 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #34

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Demonic (young angry teenage girl), Druidry and mainly experiences that occured around me that I just had to figure out

Other paths of interest: I like learning about all paths.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot and reading candle wax drippings

Do you have psychic talents? clairvoyance

+===+

Favorite poet: not sure

Favorite musical artist or band: all kinds except rap, right now I am into middle-eastern

Favorite book/s: Harry Potter, Conversations with God, The Peaceful Warrior, all of the Little House on the Prairie Books

Favorite film/s: the ones I've seen lately that I like is Zathura, The Illusionist, and Eragon

Favorite quote: "You used me as an example in class of what not to do?" My friend Mage Revanant who enjoys jumping threads on the web of Wyrd instead of going from node to node.

Favorite television show: Battlestar Galactica - new version (I watch it on DVD commercial free.)

Do you have any hobbies? crossstiching a quilt - Instead of killing someone I focus on breathing in and out wtih each stitch.

This post has been edited by Masery: Jan 1 2007, 01:27 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

IRUMI
post Jan 1 2007, 02:06 PM
Post #35

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: chaos magic,yoga(raja+kuandalini+tibetan rites),gurdjieff.

Other paths of interest:sufism,dark zen,voodoo.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: noooo

Do you have psychic talents?sometimes I dream of things that happens,other than that no

+===+

Favorite poet:E.A.Poe

Favorite musical artist or band:Linkin Park+eminem+fort minor(+akon sometimes)

Favorite book/s:prometheus rising,liber null,liber kaos

Favorite film/s:FIGHT CLUB

Favorite quote:1-"only after you lose everything you become free to do any thing"
2-"you gonna bring it you gonna get it"

Favorite television show: HunterxHunter(anime),Angel,berniemac show ,friends

Do you have any hobbies?reading

Anything else you wanna tell us?I'm schizotypal !!

+Quote Post

Julius
post Jan 7 2007, 07:36 PM
Post #36

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Celtic/ Egyptain Wicca...and I've looked up stuff on numerous other things.

Other paths of interest: Dragon magick, crystal magic and the clair- arts.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot card reading, my decks the Archeon Tarot.

Do you have psychic talents? I like to think I'm a fair hand at the cards, and yeah, I'm pretty good at psychic type things. [need to practice meditation though...

+===+

Favorite poet: Maya Angelou

Favorite musical artist or band: The Who, The Beetles, The Rolling Stones, Queen, Enya, Evanesence...

Favorite book/s: Howl's Flying Castle, Fullmetal Alchemist...Manga/anime in general, Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Favorite film/s: Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, Pirates of the Carribean; Curse of the Black Pearl.

Favorite quote: "The thing about calling upon "true gaurdians" is that it tends to take longer than a fatal mob stabbing." Black Mage, 8-bit theatre.

Favorite television show: CSI. [the one with Gill Grissam and Catherine Willows. I dislike the NY and Maimi ones]

Do you have any hobbies? Roleplaying, drawing, and reading.

Anything else you wanna tell us? I say XD a LOT. Just fair warning.

This post has been edited by Julius: Jan 7 2007, 07:37 PM

--------------------
Age is a high price to pay for maturity.

+Quote Post

Fenix
post Jan 7 2007, 11:23 PM
Post #37

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: so far, i haven't chosen a specific path. I'm quite new to this, so recently ive just been working on meditation and will-strenghening exercises, plus A LOT of research.

Other paths of interest: I'm not sure yet

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Well a year or two ago some of my friends used a homemade ouija board a few times.

Do you have psychic talents? i dont think so

+===+

Favorite poet: no one in paticular, but i do like haikus

Favorite musical artist or band: o well lets see,... third eye blind, less than jake, bad religion, muse, taking back sunday, blink182 keane, and some more but i think thats enough

Favorite book/s: 1984 by George Orwell

Favorite film/s: ones that make you think

Favorite quote: To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

Favorite television show: Most of adult swim, exept Assy Mcgee. Its just wierd...

Do you have any hobbies? computers, weightlifting, football (ive played in highschool and i plan on playing in college next year.), adventures, hiking

Anything else you wanna tell us? this place it pretty cool

--------------------
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

+Quote Post

Dancing Bear
post Jan 8 2007, 10:25 PM
Post #38

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: I have studied many paths, shamanism Celtic, Native, & Druidism.

Other paths of interest:I am interested in much history, and my interests change all the time..

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yep!! Most forms, Tarot, runes, Oracles palmistry..

Do you have psychic talents? Yep! I get visions , I am a dreamer who recieve many kessages. and I just Know!!

+===+

Favorite poet: Nanushka, Nan Witcomb

Favorite musical artist or band: Many,Many Many and varied

Favorite book/s:Many again, Love Tolkein, Many Lives Many masters. I could go on forever i am an avid reader, I am about to embark on Velikovsky, Ramses ll and his time..

Favorite film/s: Moulin Rouge, and an arms length long list Big Movie buff..

Favorite quote: I Will, To Will, Thy Will..

Favorite television show: hmm!! havent really got one particular favourite.. medium is one i watch and Ghost towns with Derek Acorah and also Most Haunted..

Do you have any hobbies? Yep! I am a Painter

Anything else you wanna tell us? Not really i think we have covered pretty much it....
I do look forward to wandering through this forum,, (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Locke Kurokaze
post Jan 9 2007, 01:24 AM
Post #39

Initiate
Group Icon

=============

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Currently beginning my studies of Necromancy. I believe until I found other occultists aside from myself, all I was using was the psionics I have from vampirism.

Other paths of interest: I want to learn almost everything, although that's a bit 'broad.' I'm trying to wake myself up from a curse I've had for a long time, one that removes my care for human life, making it more than effortless for me to use the dark arts. I don't know yet if it's what I want or some outside force wants me to do.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Necromancy. My love's always answered my questions.

Do you have psychic talents? Yes.

+===+

Favorite poet: I'm going to go with Edgar Allen Poe on this one.

Favorite musical artist or band: Hmm..Nobuo Uematsu or Dragonforce.

Favorite book/s: Queen of Sorcery, by David Eddings.

Favorite film/s: V For Vendetta.

Favorite quote: Too many to choose one. Maybe, Albert Einstein: "Energy cannot be created nor destroyed."

Favorite television show: Damn..Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach, Shaman King, Naruto, Aqua Teens...Guess I have to go with Kenshin. Sexy.

Do you have any hobbies? Ninjutsu, although this I embrace as much as necromancy. Then there's video games, brawling, eating and dreaming.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Japan owns so freaking hardcore.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ledbelly418
post Jan 10 2007, 08:29 PM
Post #40

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Thelema.Chaos.Golden Dawn. "Generic Esoteric"

Other paths of interest: Living life

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: yes, Tarot

Do you have psychic talents? Spider sense ?

+===+

Favorite poet: Charles Bukowski or Rumi

Favorite musical artist or band: Sleepytime Gorilla Museum

Favorite book/s: Magick in Theory and Practice, 1984, Catcher in the Rye

Favorite film/s: Apocalypse Now, Matrix

Favorite quote: "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Favorite television show: Man vs Wild

Do you have any hobbies? Bowling

Anything else you wanna tell us? Nope

+Quote Post

Lucian
post Jan 10 2007, 10:43 PM
Post #41

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Too many to type, but I only practice Western Hermetic Ceremonial, Enochian, and Chaos Magick

Other paths of interest: See above

Do you have psychic talents? Premonitions,

+===+

Favorite poet: Charles Bukowski

Favorite musical artist or band: The White Stripes

Favorite book/s: Slouching Towards Nirvana by Charles Bukowski

Favorite film/s: Rocky Horror Picture Show

Favorite quote: "A witty saying proves nothing"-Voltaire

Favorite television show: Arrested Devolpment

Do you have any hobbies? Writing Poetry and Short Horror Stories

Anything else you wanna tell us? I was LucianAccendus back on OF

This post has been edited by Lucian: Jan 10 2007, 10:48 PM

--------------------
Procul Este Profani!

+Quote Post

business voodoo
post Jan 15 2007, 02:15 AM
Post #42

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: christianity, judaism/kabbalah, buddism, hinduism, islam, various native american traditions

Other paths of interest: any and all

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: tarot, the medicine cards, astrology

Do you have psychic talents? yes

+===+

Favorite poet: sylvia plath, mavis mackenzie

Favorite musical artist or band: bjork, seal, chris clermont

Favorite book/s: a wrinkle in time, the sneeches, the silver crown, a separate peace

Favorite film/s: matrix series, funny girl, freeway

Favorite quote: "freedom must be exercised to stay in shape" ... of course

Favorite television show: hmmmm ... i do not watch tv much, but i enjoyed "the room" recently on scifi channel ... if i catch them, i enjoy watching 'behind the actors studio', and "the runway" (i love clothing design ... perhaps in my next life).

Do you have any hobbies? yes

Anything else you wanna tell us? "hi! have a great day!"

--------------------
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'
listen to "THE sideREAL world" on BlogTalkRadio
Live or Pod Cast ... http://www.blogtalkradio.com/businessvoodoo

+Quote Post

Neserit
post Jan 17 2007, 10:06 PM
Post #43

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Santeria & Necromancy (basically)

Other paths of interest: Ceremonial Magic(k), Chaos Magic(k), and what ever else comes my way.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes, I mainly stick to Runes, but I test out which ever I can find (huge list there!).

Do you have psychic talents? I'm not sure. I don't think I do, but I could be (and have been) wrong.

+===+

Favorite poet: None really.

Favorite musical artist or band:My Dying Bride, Acid Bath, Enigma, and Tori Amos (what a combination!

Favorite book/s: The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King, The Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, and a whole bunch of others.

Favorite film/s: The Red Violin, a huge list of horror movies, The House of Sand and Fog, and old kung-fu movies.

Favorite quote: "Omina Mutantur, Nihil Interit (Everything Changes, but nothing is truly lost)" (is tattooed on ankle)

Favorite television show: Too may to list. Mainly cartoons, informative shows (like Dr. G: Medical Examiner, or other medical shows), comedies (like Little Britian) and shows like Ghost Hunters

Do you have any hobbies? Art and coding. I'm artistic and 1 part geek. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Anything else you wanna tell us? I have a wild sense of humor, so bare with me. If it sounds weird, I'm probably joking.
I am, however, rather serious when it comes to learning about my beliefs and practicing them.
I am Lokean... (*waits for people to run*) but I see my deity as something more than random chaos.

I think that's good enough for now... Ta!

+Quote Post

Infinitus
post Jan 18 2007, 04:29 PM
Post #44

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Spritualism, Shamanism, Native American Spirituality, Necromancy, Sorcery, Illuminism, Hebraic magick, Greek Magick, Demonology, Angelology, Spirit warfare, Solomon, Esoterism, Symbolism, Various Religions.

Other paths of interest: Godhood

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Writing, Tarot, Runes, Smudging, Candle Magick, Prayer, Meditation, Ritual Sacrifice.

Do you have psychic talents? Astral Travel, Telekenesis, Telepathy, Prophecy, Pyrokenesis, Cursing anybody to die, Blessing the unborn to life, Commanding Angels / Demons, Visions, Communicating with spirits, Communicating with Animals, Seeing / Controlling Auras, Logos dimiourgo.

+=::=+

Favorite poet: David, King of Israel (Author of most Bible Psalms)

Favorite musical artist or band: Love all music. No favoritism here.

Favorite book/s: Love all books. No favoritism here either.

Favorite film/s: The Covenant.

Favorite quote:

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
-- Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC), maker of big business mainframe computers, arguing against the PC, 1977

Favorite television show: Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, etc.

Do you have any hobbies? 3D Computer Graphics, Electronic Music, Calligraphy, etc.

Anything else you wanna tell us? I'm feeling a little hungry now.

+Quote Post

J*S
post Jan 20 2007, 11:49 AM
Post #45

Neophyte
Group Icon

Oops! Just read my pm and realised I hadn't done this!

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Thelema, Spare, Enochian, General Western stuff. Not much on theory though so don't expect any crazy gematrical manglings from me or anything!

Other paths of interest: English "folk-magic". I know an active practitioner of pretty much anything you care to name from Trad witchcraft to Voodoo, so I know a little about them, but haven't studied them to any great degree.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot and I-Ching.

Do you have psychic talents? Not really. I get better when I am in periods of working hard on magical stuff, but I'm nothing special.

+===+

Favorite poet: Walt Whitman.

Favorite musical artist or band: What, like absolutely ever?? Probably Beethoven then.

Favorite book/s: I am currently digging Clive Barker stuff, but too many to list really.

Favorite film/s: Not a film, but I am currently digging a series called "Hex" on cable TV over here. Azazel vs. John Dee's (hot) 500 year old daughter. It is good fun and worth checking out.

Favorite quote: Nothing comes to mind.

Favorite television show: Whoops. I already answered that above.

Do you have any hobbies? Scaring small children and joy-riding in old people's mobility buggies.

Anything else you wanna tell us? My father is currently visiting with me. Despite the fact that my Wiccan lodger had coven in the living room last night and the place is still in Wiccan Temple mode he hasn't said a thing...Either he knows what is going on and is open minded enough not to care or is just blanking it out. This amuses me!

--------------------
"If thou thyself hast not a sure foundation, whereon wilt thou stand to direct the forces of Nature?" Liber Librae, AC

+Quote Post

Mezu
post Jan 21 2007, 04:57 PM
Post #46

Zelator
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Chaos for the last few years. Daoism (Taoism) on and off for years. Tibetan magic, ritual and visualization (but self study), various Ceremonial, focused more on Thelema than Golden Dawn, etc, dabbled in my teen years in Wicca but wasn't for me, even though I love natural and social magick. I've practiced Abramelin somewhat, without great results. Enochian only a little (some visualizing). Because I'm very nature oriented (live an hour from any city on a farm, spend a lot of my time outdoors) I do have animal totems who visit me "live" including a female coyote (but I wouldn't say I'm anything but an admirer of Native religions and myth). My live coyote totem actually just visits us and the horses (she raises a family each winter, never bothers us or the horses, and often she's just hanging around wherever I do my chores, grinning at me). I truly do believe EVERYTHING IS REAL, and tend to dabble in everything with equal sincerity, and I get good results from all paths it seems (probably because I believe they all have merit.)

Other paths of interest: I'll try anything creative. Lately, I'm steering away from anything dogmatic (which keeps me interested in Tibetan philosophy and magic -- extensive use of imagination and visualization) and Chaos magick.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:

Big time Tarot. For twenty-nine years I've worked with the Thoth Tarot deck, at least an hour a day. It unwinds me. Gives me glimpses of the hidden me. Scary accurate, but only if I read myself (I have trouble reading others with Tarot). I also use Tarot for visualization (but only Thoth), astral traveling and even talisman creation.

Do you have psychic talents?
When I'm not overly wound up it's easy for me. But even if overwrought, a restful moment and eyes half closed will normally bring me to the right place. Not overtly reliable (on call?) but always there if I really need. I am very sensitive to the astral, but I hear better than I see.

+===+

Favorite book/s: Fiction: Pillars of the Earth (Follet), Lord of the Rings (Tolkien), bang BANG (Hoffman), The Game (Armstrong), Rabid (Kenyon) Old Favorites (gives me a sense of nostalgia): almost anything by MICHAEL MOORCOCK (I think Moorcock made many of us fall in love with Chaos and the multiverse.)
Non Fiction: Almost anything by Crowley (an awesome wit and skilled and literate writer)

Favorite film/s: Casablanca (classic), Jurassic Park (for fun), Lord of the Rings (of course), the first Star Wars Trilogy (none of the second), anything epic, martial arts classics (Enter the Dragon, all the Master Wong Movies), mystical Chinese movies (mixing kungfu and magic-- too many to list, but Wind and Cloud, Green Snake White Snake, and especially WU MOUNTAIN (a magnificently produced remake of Daoist gods battling for the world, awesome, probably better than Lord of the Rings IMHO)

Favorite quote: "Everything is Real." Although I practice Chaos, I believe Everything is Real as much as I appreciate "Nothing is real. Everything is Permitted." Can both be true? Yes. Because "Everything is real. Imagination is real. Illusion is real. When nothing is real, everything becomes reality."

Favorite television show: Very little television. Night time is magick time. Morning is writing time. Afternoons are for work. Who watches TV? I kinda like House for his sense of ego and humor, but don't get to watch it often. I'm kinda looking forward to The DRESDEN FILES WIZARD... based on the best selling book. Hope it's not a disappointments, I'm giving up visualization tonight to see it!

Do you have any hobbies? I breed horses and train them. Martial Arts, especially Tae Kwon Do, Tai Chi. Anything creative. Woodworking when I have time.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Glad to be here. A great group!

This post has been edited by Mezu: Jan 21 2007, 05:28 PM

+Quote Post

thelemite
post Jan 25 2007, 08:21 AM
Post #47

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Thelema, Satanism, various dark paths.

Other paths of interest: Ceremonial magick, ritual magick, chaos magick, grimoires.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Not recently, but usually tarot.

Do you have psychic talents? Yes. Precognition (sometimes through dreams, sometimes through mental flashes). Sensitive to magickal energy (i.e. I can sense when something funky is goin' on magickally)

+===+

Favorite poet: William Blake, Crowley.

Favorite musical artist or band: Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana.

Favorite book/s Author/s: Crowley, Michael W. Ford, Robert Anton Wilson, J.H. Brennan, Marquis De Sade, Tsirk Susej, J.D. Salinger.

Favorite film/s: Ninth Gate, Uncle Buck, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Secretery, Donnie Darko, Pulp Fiction.

Favorite quote: "It is useless to appeal to the higher nature of those who have none"

Favorite television show: Angel, The Lost Room, X Files, Dark Skies, Friends, Stargate SG-1, Niptuck, Greys Anatomy.

Do you have any hobbies? Singing and music in general, Reading, Magick (obviously), Building and repairing computers (hardware n software), Spending time with my girl, Cat.

Anything else you wanna tell us? My Myspace

--------------------
"It is useless to appeal to the higher nature of those who have none"

93!

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Feb 5 2007, 10:35 PM
Post #48

Zelator
Group Icon

[b]Magickal paths you've studied/practice:

actually im just starting...im interested in runes, the history of different magic, and the process...but im more about rituals then full magic right now. Im just testing the waters...i hardly know what im good at. I worship the lady, honor the gods, and embrace the source...this is just another way to get closer to them.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: not particularly.

Do you have psychic talents?: Ive astroprojected several times...but i dont think that counts...i am sensitive to people's emotions and ive picked up stray thoughts here and there...but only on the rare occasion. No, not particularly.

+===+

Favorite poet: Cummings and Sylvia Plath

Favorite musical artist or band:right now? Sam Shaber, Imogen Heap, Jamie Cullum, Joshua Radin, numerous others.

Favorite book/s: The Bell Jar, The Fountainhead, Name of the Rose. countless others, Satanic Verses is a good one.

Favorite film/s: The Color Purple, Silence of the Lambs, Chocolat, etc.

Hobbies: I love religion of all kinds. I love writing, philosophy, finearts, I sing, dance, Im a poet. Im a gardener; i take great interest in herbs especially. I hope to go into massage therapy, along with singing on stage, and becoming a published author.

Favorite television show: dont really watch TV. Daria is a classic though

+Quote Post

Menrva
post Feb 6 2007, 06:27 PM
Post #49

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Still learning different types of paths.

Other paths of interest: Necromancy

Do you have psychic talents? I sometimes can foresee things in my Dreams.

Favorite musical artist or band: I like all types of music especially from the 70's, 80's and 90's.

Favorite book/s: I read everything and like most.

Favorite television show: Veronica Mars, House, Scrub, Firefly.

Do you have any hobbies? Reading, Computers, Movies

Anything else you wanna tell us? I seek knowledge and hope to learn from everyone

+Quote Post

Ninety-Three
post Feb 9 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #50

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magick, Thelema

Other paths of interest: Qabalah, Enochian Magick, Alchemy

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Yes, I have had a draw to divination, and a particular skill with it, since I found my first deck of Tarot cards stored away at my house from my mother's teenage years, which coincidentally was found just after I began studying magick shortly over a year ago. I use Tarot cards (now focusing only on the Thoth deck), and I occasionally delve into pendulum divination. I also am looking forward to learning geomancy as a form of divination in the near future.

Do you have psychic talents? No, nothing more than basic intuitive abilities that can be developed, as with divination.

+===+

Favorite poet: I don't really have a favorite poet. I do like a select few poems, but I'm not big on poetry in general.

Favorite musical artist or band: Tool

Favorite book/s: Maps in a Mirror: The Short Fiction of Orson Scott Card and The Books of Blood by Clive Barker

Favorite film/s: Pulp Fiction, The Machinist

Favorite quote: I have a list of my favorites saved somewhere, I'll add my favorite one if I can find that list soon.

Favorite television show: Battlestar Galactica

Do you have any hobbies? Studying magick, meditating, and a wonderful girlfriend of over a year who has the same interests

Anything else you wanna tell us? Yeah, but not much; just that I have been studying the occult and magickal subjects for a few months past a year and take my continued practice and study very seriously.

This post has been edited by Ninety-Three: Feb 9 2007, 05:19 PM

+Quote Post

wicked_witchy
post Feb 10 2007, 08:38 PM
Post #51

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Witchcraft, Hoodoo

Other paths of interest: Tarot, Herbalism, General Esoteric arts

Do you practice divination? Yes If so, which form?: Tarot reading, Pendulum

Do you have psychic talents? Strong intuition, ability to read people very well.

+===+

Favorite poet: None

Favorite musical artist or band: Not one favorite. I like classic rock, blues, goth, classical

Favorite book/s: George R. R Martin's Song of Fire and Ice series

Favorite film/s: Usual Suspects

Favorite quote:

Favorite television show: Rome

Do you have any hobbies? Driving my kids everywhere.

Anything else you wanna tell us? Not at this time. Glad to be here.

+Quote Post

capnion
post Mar 5 2007, 07:30 AM
Post #52

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Hermetic Magick, Kabbalah, Chaos

Other paths of interest:

Do you have psychic talents? Highly intuitive holistic right-brainer

+===+

Favorite poet: William Shakespeare

Favorite musical artist or band: The Fall

Favorite book/s: Cosmic Trigger

Favorite film/s: The Big Lebowski

Favorite quote: This message does not exist (comes up on my fone if I page back to a deleted message)

Favorite television show: No preference, I just sit in front of it in a vegetative state

Do you have any hobbies?

Anything else you wanna tell us? Not at this time, maybe later...

+Quote Post

sryne
post Mar 12 2007, 08:02 PM
Post #53

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Just starting, but leaning toward wicca

Other paths of interest: Enochian, but think I need more of a background to really pursue

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: I'm very interested in Tarot

Do you have psychic talents? Nope

+===+

Favorite poet: Edna St. Vincent MIllay

Favorite musical artist or band: Billie Holiday and Nina Simone

Favorite book/s: The Living Reed by Pearl S. Buck, Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Favorite film/s: Raising Arizona, Death to Smoochy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clown.gif) , and Pride and Prejudice

Favorite quote: "Some people think they are worth a lot of money just because they have it."

Favorite television show: Little Britain, Pinky and the Brain

Do you have any hobbies? Reading and Learning

Anything else you wanna tell us?

+Quote Post

aleandore
post Mar 16 2007, 01:13 PM
Post #54

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: none (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

Other paths of interest:hmm alchemy,shamanism,

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?:

Do you have psychic talents?telepathy,telekensis,prophetic

+===+

Favorite poet:none,...havent realy read anything on it,but i like the poeticness of the sylabuss a.a

Favorite musical artist or band:tool,perfect circle,tenacious d

Favorite book/s:mc escher(not realy abook but)

Favorite film/s:theres so many but id say labrynth and never ending story

Favorite quote:how mnay thoughts did the thinker have to think before he thought of the thought that had never been thought of

Favorite television show:

Do you have any hobbies?i play music write cryptic poems that sort

Anything else you wanna tell us?umm ima complete newb to the study of magic.

+Quote Post

Sagdab
post Mar 26 2007, 08:59 PM
Post #55

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Studied a lot. Practice: Cerimonial Magick

Other paths of interest: Any that can give me something new to think about.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Not yet.

Do you have psychic talents? Not sure.

+===+

Favorite poet: The good ones

Favorite musical artist or band: Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, etc.

Favorite book/s:Sun Tzu's The Art of War

Favorite film/s: The Hunt for the Red October, Ice Age 1/2

Favorite quote:If you know the enemy and know yourself, your victory will not stand in doubt; if you know Heaven and know Earth, you may make your victory complete.

Favorite television show: C-SPAN

Do you have any hobbies? Philosophy, Blacksmithing, Sword Fighting, Learning, Reading, Finding new skills to master.

Anything else you wanna tell us? If it is to your advantage, make a forward move; if not, stay where you are.

+Quote Post

israel
post Apr 3 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #56

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Not yet

Other paths of interest: Hipnosis, meditation and the study of dreams.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Not yet

Do you have psychic talents? Good concentration.

+===+

Favorite poet: Borges, Octavio Paz and myself.

Favorite musical artist or band: Zurdok, void, chopin

Favorite book/s: Bible RV1960, autohipnosis, raziel, zohar, amor y erotismo

Favorite film/s: pulp fiction, amelie, matrix..

Favorite quote: all in all is all we all are

Favorite television show: lost, 24

Do you have any hobbies? chess, hipnosis, soccer

Anything else you wanna tell us? Nice site! glad to meet everyone.

+Quote Post

kuro
post Apr 6 2007, 02:36 PM
Post #57

Initiate
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, witchcraft.

Other paths of interest:Alchemy, spiritualism, OBE, Astral Traveling, and well, anything else.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: No i'm new at this

Do you have psychic talents? Yes, I can sometimes make people dream about aniything i want.

+===+

Favorite poet: Hmmm..I don't really have a favorite poet.

Favorite musical artist or band:? System of a Down, Linkin Park, Korn

Favorite book/s: Too many to tell.

Favorite film/s: horror movies.

Favorite quote:

Favorite television show: Futurama and Dragon Ball

Do you have any hobbies? Web design

Anything else you wanna tell us? I'm new at practicing magic but i have benn interested in it since i i was 8 years old.

+Quote Post

The Wanderer
post Apr 27 2007, 01:07 PM
Post #58

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Wicca, neo paganism, Reiki
briefly Kabbahlism, but am a solitare and follow my own path.

Other paths of interest: Islamic mysticism sects

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: yes. RuneCaster
also receive information and visions by trancing

Do you have psychic talents? yes.

+===+

Favorite poet: Rumi

Favorite musical artist or band: Marta Sebestyen (Hungarian Folk Singer)
Also "Aria". Thats the name of the CD, lost the cover but its various
artists. Traditional arias with a jazz twist. most excellent!

Favorite book/s: National Geographic, anything anthro related

Favorite film/s: The Edge, Milo and Otis (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) , Queen of the Damned

Favorite quote: Anticipation without Expectation
Wherever you go, there you are!

Favorite television show: X Files

Do you have any hobbies? Beading, making jewelry, sanding/polishing old wooden articles.
Writing

Anything else you wanna tell us? I am a 100% disabled military veteran. Injured in the
line of duty.

--------------------
Anticipation without Expectation

+Quote Post

Mihael
post May 3 2007, 03:25 PM
Post #59

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Society of Inner light/Dion Fortune, O.T.O./Crowley, Golden Dawn, sigils....

Other paths of interest: Qabalah, shamanism, astrology, para/psychology, philosophy, NLP, metaphysics/physics, hypnosis...

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: tarot

Do you have psychic talents? yes

+===+

Favorite poet:Rilke, Pushkin, Edgar Allan Poe

Favorite musical artist or band: dnb (Marky, Patife, LTJ...), breakbeat, house, U2, Depeche Mode, Gotan Project, Diana Krall/jazz...

Favorite book/s: Dion Fortune, Murry Hope, Jung, Crowley, Blavatsky, Derren Brown, Coelho, Hesse....

Favorite film/s: LOTR, Matrix 1, Dogville/Lars von Trier, Tarantino movies, Fight Club, The Last Samurai/Tom Cruise, Edward Norton movies.....

Favorite quote: alis grave nil, audentes fortuna iuvat

Favorite television show: /

Do you have any hobbies? traveling, writing/reading, wind surfing, hiking, fitness, dancing...

Anything else you wanna tell us? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/e_singer.gif)

This post has been edited by Mihael: May 3 2007, 03:26 PM

+Quote Post

53rdspirit
post May 13 2007, 05:26 PM
Post #60

Neophyte
Group Icon

Magickal paths you've studied/practice: Traditional witchcraft, hoodoo and other forms of folk magic, Wicca, Santeria, demonology and primitive societies of devil worship, necromancy, Satanism, ancestral magic, Spiritism.

Other paths of interest: Currently studying Vodou.

Do you practice divination? If so, which form?: Tarot and regular playing cards.

Do you have psychic talents? Nope.

+===+

Favorite poet: Lord Byron, Oscar Wilde, Edgar Allan Poe.

Favorite musical artist or band: Iggy Pop, Ramones, Tragically Hip, Peaches, Patti Smith, Mozart, Vivaldi --and a lot of the "one-hit wonders".

Favorite book/s: I am a bibliophile--too many favorites!

Favorite film/s: Usually the old black & white classics--preferrably horror, romance, gangster, really bad "B" movies/grindhouse, and rock concert videos.

Favorite quote: "Some people are so broken, they can never be fixed" --I don't remember who wrote it.

Favorite television show: Varied interests--no favorite shows--depends upon my mood.

Do you have any hobbies? Needlework of all kinds (e.g., sewing, crocheting, diy reconstruction, etc.), gardening, bird/squirrel/chipmunk watching, collecting occult curios (worked/unworked), collecting occult/gardening/herbal/wildlife/botanical/art/craft/needlework/divination and other miscellaneous antique books, dancing, garage sale and antique shopping, ethnic cooking.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
8 Pages< 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse