Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Greetings Salutations And Hey, Thought I'd introduce myself.
fury411
post Dec 4 2008, 07:48 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

Hi!

I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. I have actually been lurking a couple of days and figured its about time I make myself known and not act like a stalker anymore. lol

I actually came by to try to gain more of a grasp on one of my talents I guess. I have a tendency to know when bad things happen, so much so that I knew that a woman's husband would be passing and 3 months later he did and thats only from meeting her once. I would love to be able to control it better because it doesn't happen all the time just when something is getting ready to go down and for once I would love to know when something good is gonna happen.

I'm currently working on astral projection. Actually I have been working on it for sometime but it seems like my mind is always in 1000 places all at once so its hard for me. So if you have any ideas that might help please pass 'em on. It would be appreciated. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I wish I could say more but honestly my magic is rather crazy. I hate to say it it but I have a tendency to just fly by the seat of pants in everything, if the time feels right I just make it up as I go along. I've never had any issues with results but I actually have been told thats a pretty bad habit so I'm also working on being more structured which should be interesting because I hate structure.

Anyway I look forward to speaking with the rest of you, that is if I feel like I have anything to offer otherwise I'm usually quiet and really shy! Later Gators.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

CatnipQueen
post Jul 31 2015, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(fury411 @ Dec 4 2008, 08:48 AM) *

Hi!

I'm new here and thought I would introduce myself. I have actually been lurking a couple of days and figured its about time I make myself known and not act like a stalker anymore. lol

I actually came by to try to gain more of a grasp on one of my talents I guess. I have a tendency to know when bad things happen, so much so that I knew that a woman's husband would be passing and 3 months later he did and thats only from meeting her once. I would love to be able to control it better because it doesn't happen all the time just when something is getting ready to go down and for once I would love to know when something good is gonna happen.

I'm currently working on astral projection. Actually I have been working on it for sometime but it seems like my mind is always in 1000 places all at once so its hard for me. So if you have any ideas that might help please pass 'em on. It would be appreciated. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I wish I could say more but honestly my magic is rather crazy. I hate to say it it but I have a tendency to just fly by the seat of pants in everything, if the time feels right I just make it up as I go along. I've never had any issues with results but I actually have been told thats a pretty bad habit so I'm also working on being more structured which should be interesting because I hate structure.

Anyway I look forward to speaking with the rest of you, that is if I feel like I have anything to offer otherwise I'm usually quiet and really shy! Later Gators.

Hello (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) in the event that you still come on this site, I hope that we get to chat. You're the first person I reply to.. and I find you quite interesting. I hope you're doing well on your magical journey. Blessed be

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse