Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Greetings And Salutations, I am new here and would love to talk to new people
CatnipQueen
post Jul 31 2015, 12:22 AM
Post #1

Initiate
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif) I happened to come across this page today and thought I'd try it out. So far I've enjoyed reading the posts and have found some to be quite helpful.

I am a Gemini and consider myself to have a good sense of humor and am pretty laid back. I've listed some of my interests on my page so if you'd like to chat, check it out and message me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).. although I'm not quite sure how that's done yet.

Good vibes and blessed be to those who read this.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

fatherjhon
post Jul 31 2015, 05:18 AM
Post #2

Taoist Mystic
Group Icon

QUOTE(CatnipQueen @ Jul 31 2015, 02:22 AM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif) I happened to come across this page today and thought I'd try it out. So far I've enjoyed reading the posts and have found some to be quite helpful.

I am a Gemini and consider myself to have a good sense of humor and am pretty laid back. I've listed some of my interests on my page so if you'd like to chat, check it out and message me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif).. although I'm not quite sure how that's done yet.

Good vibes and blessed be to those who read this.

Hello and Welcome,
We're glad to have you. If you notice your avatar has "three post probation" under it indicating that you need to make at least three qualifying posts before you can PM. It's not too hard. Just make sure you post substantively to a sub-forum; "coffee shop" is more of a hang out so it won't count towards your post count.

You can have a look at the Beginners Guide in the Neophyte Hall for a index of interesting topics or use the search function to find something your interested in. For example: Astral Projection or meditation. My own practice is mostly eastern so I'd love to chat about meditation.

--------------------
Cosmic consciousness is devoid of diversity; yet the universe of diversity exists in notion....
We contemplate that reality in which everything exists, to which everything belongs,
from which everything has emerged, which is the cause of everything and which is everything....
The light of [this] self-knowledge alone illumines all experiences. It shines by its own light.
This inner light appears to be outside and to illumine external objects.

-Sage Vasishtha

+Quote Post

CatnipQueen
post Jul 31 2015, 09:28 AM
Post #3

Initiate
Group Icon

QUOTE(fatherjhon @ Jul 31 2015, 06:18 AM) *

Hello and Welcome,
We're glad to have you. If you notice your avatar has "three post probation" under it indicating that you need to make at least three qualifying posts before you can PM. It's not too hard. Just make sure you post substantively to a sub-forum; "coffee shop" is more of a hang out so it won't count towards your post count.

You can have a look at the Beginners Guide in the Neophyte Hall for a index of interesting topics or use the search function to find something your interested in. For example: Astral Projection or meditation. My own practice is mostly eastern so I'd love to chat about meditation.

Hello there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) thank you for answering my post with such helpful info. I thought the 3 post probation was a sort of 3 strikes you're out thing at first.I'll definitely be doing that.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse