Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Cant Read Post Replies!, what the heck?
valkyrie
post Nov 10 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

oy! for a while now (cuz i thought you guys were doing work on the site), ive been struggling with trying to read the replies of posts in the forum. when i click the link, it takes me to the page, but i can only read what the single post at the top says. when i click reply, it takes me to the appropriate page, and from there i can read SOME of the comments beneath the reply box....but only if im replying...what the heck is going on? i know that i can load the information just fine....cuz i have no problem accessing the reply page and posting my own comment. but when i want to read people's comments, as a guest OR as valkyrie...i can't. major blockage here.....need someone to give me a pm or even if bym still has my information, email me...cuz well, how am i supposed to read anyone's reply to this??? thanks, -valkyrie

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Nov 10 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #2

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

Most of the time, when we do visible work on the forum we'll definitely tell everyone about it. There is no work whatsoever has been going on the forum.

I'm not sure how I can help you since I'm not having any problem at all using the forum. Has anyone else experience problem?

If you're using Firefox and using its various extensions, then some of the buggy add ins may caused display problems.

It will help if you can be more elaborate by sending us screenshots of the problem to [email protected] and at least we'll try to have it figure out for you.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Nov 10 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #3

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

i get a delay (waiting for assoc-amason ads, etc) then it finally moves on

This post has been edited by esoterica: Nov 10 2009, 10:53 AM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Nov 10 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #4

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Nov 10 2009, 11:53 PM) *
i get a delay (waiting for assoc-amason ads, etc) then it finally moves on
Es, if you're using Firefox, install Adblock to stop the ads from loading. Noscript is also a good option.

For anyone else using higher internet speed, please let the ads load and mind clicking them since when the economy is rough, we still can use the accumulated ad commissions to help pay for our monthly overhead.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Nov 11 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

:sadface: - um, you need to see the ads to click on them to support you - i wish they made an autoclicker, but i guess that would be a no-no - its just a slight delay unless amazon-assoc is whacked - adblock works with firefox 3.5 for fedora 11 linux?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Nov 11 2009, 11:13 AM
Post #6

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(esoterica @ Nov 11 2009, 10:00 PM) *
:sadface: - um, you need to see the ads to click on them to support you - i wish they made an autoclicker, but i guess that would be a no-no - its just a slight delay unless amazon-assoc is whacked - adblock works with firefox 3.5 for fedora 11 linux?

Never used linux so I wouldn't know.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

valkyrie
post Nov 13 2009, 09:50 PM
Post #7

Zelator
Group Icon

YAHOOOOOOO! i followed the great bym's advice, and your's esoterica and kinjo...and i am happy to say it worked! amazon assoc. was totally disallowing me to access the entirety of the page. so i just used no script like you said, and it popped up in perfect alignment! yay. glad that finally worked for me. guess i can't see the cute little icons anymore though (sad face).

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 12:56 PM