Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Love And Magick?, Just wanted to get some things out..
Dan
post May 8 2010, 06:27 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Since you're a child people tells you that love is the main thing to go for, and that everything spins around being married, having children, fucking, loving, kissing, hugging
buying, buying buying.
I' know that love's a really important thing, and I totally believe in it, since it can make you feel like shit anytime

Love weakens your body, and lets the intoxicating power of the astral light take you down and makes you feel good and high
seems like there are no problems, and that everything is going to be fine, but
heres where I got to say, that the power of though must be one of the most powerful tools ever created by God and his allies
Once you think you're being cheated, once you think the girl you like, likes another person, once you THINK you're nobody and nobody likes you
once you THINK you're not enough, you'll be laying in bed, lacking appetite, looking at the roof thinking in how pathetic you are
but what's the real reason?, the real reason is not that any of those things are right or wrong, just the fact of thinking about it
will make you wanna cry and scream
just to think about it, can destroy you

But
wait a second, if just to think of it, makes you feels like this, without anything happening, and then when it happens, you feel a little bit more less than that, why is that?
thats because you used all of your imagine-see speak-create power, hurting yourself first, instead of using against it and make everything better for you, and the person you love.

this happened to me days ago, and its till now that i realize that the power of the thought can be as hardcore as any other huge magick ritual ever created
and that anything can be done with your will and your filter, the brain

Im sure you guys don't care about this, but i really needed to get it out, i feel horrible
and I'm not even sure if its true or not yet, so that makes me feel even worse, the fact that she likes another person
or that she doesn't likes me that way, hmmm, oh well
if she doesn't, I think studying magick's gonna be way easier, demo
u.u
oh well bye

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

kaboom13
post May 8 2010, 12:05 PM
Post #2

Unregistered

Hehe. Interesting.

I think that most if not all systems rely off of some form of energy, regardless of its sources. I would say that Love, like orgasms, rage, faith, fervor or any over extreme sources of energy are enough fuel for stuff we call sorcery.

+Quote Post

Animal Shaman
post May 14 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

Meditate and ask the skunk for guidance. as corny if not ironic as that sounds, the Skunk is a totem of self respect, esteem, and sensuality. It may come to you in meditation on the path you need to take to heal the hurt your going through.

--------------------
totem guiding me in life right now:
The Frog
IPB Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse