Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Understanding-goal-strenght-wisdom, I've got some advice for 2007. Help me to use it.
Galdr Nidsson
post Jan 5 2007, 09:12 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hy,

I asked The Book of Changes (I Ching) for some advice for this year, and I got it.

In a few words: I need, to understand my situation, to find a goal, to become strong enough to achive my goal, or at least to stay at the right path and I need to be wise.

Any ideas how can I best understand a complicated situation? How can I find the right and divine goal? And how can I become wise and strong enough to do all this?

Sorry if all this sounds like bullshit, but I would really apreciate your help, 'cause my life will change a lot in this year, and I really don't want to mess it up!

Thanks

--------------------
There is no dark era
Just spirits forgotten by themselfs
There is no dark era
Just the way lost in fog
There is no dark era
Just silent gods

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkmage
post Jan 5 2007, 11:48 AM
Post #2

Snarkmeister
Group Icon

Actually, for vague answers I consult the I Ching again. That usually clears it up. If not, or if I get a contradictory answer, I do my best to let the question go, sleep on it, then ask again in the next day or two.

What it sounds like you need is further clarification. Most divination methods are pretty accommodating of that. Just make sure that you're willing to really hear the answer and not just fishing for the one you want. It's a fine line...

--------------------
As the water grinds the stone,
We rise and fall
As our ashes turn to dust,
We shine like stars...
--Covenant, "Bullet"

+Quote Post

bym
post Jan 5 2007, 12:07 PM
Post #3

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

Greetings!
In a few words: I need, to understand my situation, to find a goal, to become strong enough to achive my goal, or at least to stay at the right path and I need to be wise.

Sounds to me to be fairly concise...especially since you didn't ask a specific question.
The problem when asking an imprecise question is interpreting the answer which will be generalized.
I like using Wilhelms translation of the I Ching and employ the coin toss method. (According to ettiquette, the book should reside at shoulder level or higher in the room and one shouldn't consult the oracle more than absolutely necessary regarding the same question.) Perhaps using another divinatory method (such as Runes or Tarot) to help fine tune the I Ching oracles answer?
Your result says understand yourself and your present state of affairs, select a goal that you know is within reach and go for it, remaining focused! Being wise will come when you assess your progress in achieving the goal and acting in accordance! Magic works this way.
I know that I haven't brought to light anything new here but only you can do that! I wish you health, prosperity and happiness in your journey (make sure to take in the sights along the way!) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by bym: Jan 5 2007, 12:09 PM

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Galdr Nidsson
post Jan 5 2007, 12:55 PM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Darkmage @ Jan 5 2007, 09:48 PM) *
Actually, for vague answers I consult the I Ching again.

The 4. sign, the Meng says: (I use a hungarian translation, so here I translated the translation)
"The immature youngster can be successfull.
I do not seek him - The immature youngster seeks me.
With the first sign, I will enlighten him.
But if he asks two or three times, he will remain in mist.
In the mist is no good advice."

After such an advice, I wouldn't dare to ask again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have no problem in interpretating the answer (or atleast I think so (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) ) I just don't know how to follow it. I try to pay attention, I try to stay focused, but I can't find the right goal. Maybe first I should understand my situation better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif), but I dont know how, and this is the point where I would need your help.

--------------------
There is no dark era
Just spirits forgotten by themselfs
There is no dark era
Just the way lost in fog
There is no dark era
Just silent gods

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2024 - 04:02 PM