Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 The Creation Of The Mindset That Allows For The Happening
eternal ginja
post Sep 18 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

is it possible to be your own entity? how isn't it?

don't we try to be our own unique individuals every single day? we pick how we look till we look the way we feel. we speak in our own language and style so that we are understood and still ourselves. we think in our own unique ways, we see differently, we have different view points, etc.

honestly i believe we are all the same just from a different view point like putting 10 people in a circle around a certain object, different in the sight and angle but the same in exp.

unique. our own intities. our own gods. we are the all knowing all seeing crap of the universe lol.

i guess what i meant by this forum is is the possibility that we create our own universe and are our own gods a fantasy or closer to the truth than we are willing to admit.

--------------------
smile kid it could be worse

squee's so sad

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Krell
post Sep 18 2008, 01:56 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Well since there is only technically one entity in all creation, we do create out own reality. We do it in our lives all the time. We do it by unconscious wish, make the wish conscious and it becomes much more powerful. We create our reality by the choices we make, the things we get attached to and things we identify with. The idea is to reduce these attachments so we can get closer to ourselves and therefore the Absolute. Anyway the more detached you are the less you are affected by the outside stuff. The farther from the distractions the more you can create what you want... also it seem the less you will want to.

Yes, we all see from a different angle or attitude. That is as it should be since we were set up that way and we are here to learn for the greater part of the entity. Reality is different for EVERYONE. We agree on the greater part. If I were to sit in front of a group and try to explain what I have come to understand they would have me committed. Getting into the stuff in this forums is not the norm. It doesn't matter to the Absolute if you wake, it may be better served by the sleeping masses. By you post it seem you are on the right track. Keep meditating, it gets more interesting.

I am not sure that made sense.

Krell

+Quote Post

eternal ginja
post Sep 18 2008, 04:28 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

krell it made more sense than you think. i'm glad that i'm not alone than in my most intamite thoughts that come to me in the wee hours of the morning when insomnia wrings my neck so i cant' sleep. the absolute paradox i walk with everyday is the thought am i a ghost or am i the real in a sea of faces with blank looks on them. the mindset of them is wired with the same basics as me... some might be windows, some dos, some lenux and some thier own kind but we all function at the base the same. trying to figure out what we're doing here. im glad though that the things i have come to understand i am not alone on. thank you for that refreshment krell lol.

anyone else? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/yahoo.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/welcomeani.gif)

--------------------
smile kid it could be worse

squee's so sad

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse