Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Guardian Archangel, Can a human have a guardian Archangel?
Spliff77
post Feb 13 2012, 08:37 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi,

I know that we have from birth a guardian Angel, but my question is can we have a guardian Archangel?

I'm asking this because a few months ago I tried through meditation to contact my guardian Angel to no avail, all I could get was the name Ariel; I tried and tried again but no contact...no feeling...nothing, and got a little sad. I pray often to him/here so I didn't give up.

Yesterday night I prayed again and managed to go into meditation with clear intent, to contact my Guardian Angel and I did it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohyeah.gif) . Much to my amazement I could see him,well al least parts...the Aura was golden and incredible, I felt the love and gave back as much as I could...sorry for the details I'm very excited about this (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif). Anyway, the thing is that I ask him for his name which is...Anael he told me very clear and I asked him again in what language is this name and he said Jewish...so I asked what it meant and he said love and peace; after this experience I did a little research and Anael, also known as Ariel, is portrayed as female (which I was inclined to belief) and also that she is one of the Archangels....many things add up like my astral sign, favorite color/flowers/days I fell better, etc.

So my question again, is it possible to have a guardian Archangel? Does this mean I'm going to get in so much trouble that I will need an powerful Archangel by my side? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bigwink.gif) just joking.

Thank you and I hope I didn't post in the wrong place.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/00000002.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse