Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Lessons For The Nec Practitioner(on Energy)
OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 27 2006, 02:13 PM
Post #1

Zelator
Group Icon

Hey guys..Its around 4am in my country and im down with a bad bout of flu but i decided to post these important lessons i have learnt thus far in the practice of the Nec..My experiences may be different from others so whatever advice im giving,take what you need,and discard those that you dont.

1)Serious Sigil charging(magick in general too) requires energy output from both the spirit and more importantly the practitioner him/herself.
Your intent and Will are all energy outputs and will take a significant amount out of you,so just be aware what you are getting into.
2)As per point 1,i wouldnt advice those starting out, to work with more than one sigil cause your energy in your body might go haywire(mine is).Pick one spirit and finish your current magick process entirely before working on others(for example if your most pressing issue is money then work and solve that with ziku first before moving on to other things)

3)ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS cut your link with the sigil once your particular magick process is done(there are exceptions) before making another sigil for another spirit for some other process,This is because once you charge a sigil,it is linked to you and will sometimes drain you of your energy slowly.You wont feel it at first,but after working with ziku,aranunna and already achieving what they were used for i still kept their sigils and went on to another spirit.The energy drain was massive..

4)Gil is powerful and some of his abilities are still yet to be discovered.But when using his powers,its better to focus on a single specific taskrather than a general one because hes a HUGE energy drainer.Working with him for a particular girl is easier on the practitioner then charging his sigil for broad based attraction of the opposite sex.(go for it if you are like the energizer battery)

5)Unless you are a real pro with the necro,(and even then u shud be careful),never use YOURSELF as a sigil material.That means tatooing or drawing the sigil on yourself.I knew a guy who drew Gil's sign on his chest.His body heated up like CRAZY and he could not open his eyes for days cause his eyes felt "heaty".

Lastly,when you are giving offerings to the dieties,think many times before giving out your blood or cum.This is not something you do for fun,the link you create with the diety with these kinda offerings is like Super glue.I would love to hear from guys who either gave blood or some other bodily fluid as offerings.

That is all for now..Hope this is useful for you guys..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

gmcbroom
post Nov 27 2006, 08:13 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

I don't think I used my semen as an offering but I did use it to charge the sigil of Hegal when I used the Necronomicom Spell book to find a lover. It doesn't actually say to do that but I figured what the Heck. I have to agree with you after doing that I noticed a big energy drain. I actually still have the sigil lying around somewhere but I don't really feel the drain anymore. As for my results I do have a special woman in my life now. Only time will tell if its meant to be. But I will say its almost errie how she and I think about calling each other at the same time almost on a daily basis and there is a crazy sexual attraction between us. So I'm treating it as a success so far.

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Nov 27 2006, 08:43 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

I drew MARUTUKKU's seal on my chest a month ago--and nothing negetive happened. In fact I felt MARUTUKKU's pressence all the time. I even got a visuale of his Mystical Sword Dance when I had a particular Tiamat song playing. In my opinion each person interacts w/ the 50 names a bit differently. As we r all different people w/ different personalities--so is our methods of Magick and divine communication. What works for u might not ever work for me as I may not be "tuned" to that frequency in my nature. So I must utilize another way to equate to that frequency.

Well, my point is this, we all do our callings a little different than one another and our results tend to come in appropriate forms to only the one who is calling the spirit--not the other who is not.

Laterz

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 27 2006, 09:34 PM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Suxur-Mash596 @ Nov 28 2006, 10:43 AM) *
I drew MARUTUKKU's seal on my chest a month ago--and nothing negetive happened. In fact I felt MARUTUKKU's pressence all the time. I even got a visuale of his Mystical Sword Dance when I had a particular Tiamat song playing. In my opinion each person interacts w/ the 50 names a bit differently. As we r all different people w/ different personalities--so is our methods of Magick and divine communication. What works for u might not ever work for me as I may not be "tuned" to that frequency in my nature. So I must utilize another way to equate to that frequency.

Well, my point is this, we all do our callings a little different than one another and our results tend to come in appropriate forms to only the one who is calling the spirit--not the other who is not.

Laterz

Greetings brother Suxur-Mash.I understand what you are saying bro.
I just posted my own experiences so that users would be more prepared to deal with stuff they encounter when working with the nec..The thing abt drawing the sigil on the body,differnt spirits have different ways of working,maybe maratuku as a protector has a different way of working then when drawing GIl's sigil on yourself...

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 27 2006, 10:36 PM
Post #5

Light of Enki
Group Icon

In what way do you infact cut the connection to the seal?

well one way that i do spells is to scribe the name of the spirit and his word of power along with the seal unto a candle. the seal will remain as long as the candle gives it energy. I also include some hint of the function of the spell onto the candle is there is space.

seems to work and its a quicker way and no worry about disposing of the seal.

regards

Mystick

P.s putting the seal unto one's body when one is a priest should not be problematic i guess. And much better if you got a good relation with that spirit. To be on the safe side, you could like make a ritual and offering to that spirit before putting his seal tatooed on you.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

OmNamaShivaya
post Nov 27 2006, 11:10 PM
Post #6

Zelator
Group Icon

[quote name='mystick' date='Nov 28 2006, 12:36 PM' post='22692']

well one way that i do spells is to scribe the name of the spirit and his word of power along with the seal unto a candle. the seal will remain as long as the candle gives it energy. I also include some hint of the function of the spell onto the candle is there is space.

hmm..interesting...Using candle in such a manner..i must try that out sometime..The candles must be huge for you to do all that uisnt it?

+Quote Post

DarkGoddess
post Nov 28 2006, 04:31 AM
Post #7

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(OmNamaShivaya @ Nov 27 2006, 03:13 PM) *
I would love to hear from guys who either gave blood or some other bodily fluid as offerings.

First, let me reiterate that I am not a magickian, but a priestess, so things work differently.

When I do sacrifices to Ereshkigal, I always spill some of my blood (in fact, it's used to draw the sigil she gave me on the bowl of sacrifice) in addition to the food sacrifices.

From my standpoint, you are correct in it forges a strong bond. Blood has always been considered the penultimate sacrifice, and the worshipper's own blood above that of mere animals or other humans. It's the truest sacrifice a person can make. All ancient religions I know of saw blood as very important. Judaism/Christianity goes so far as God himself shedding his own blood for humanity.

Now this also means it's probably NOT the best thing to do for a magickian for the very reasons you stated.
You're NOT a priest of that deity, and surely not of a lesser spirit, so they have no real vested interest in looking out after you. In fact, from what I've read, many take it as a personal challenge to do what is commanded, but still take a little more from you than you're willing to give. Either right then, or draining you over a long period. Depending on how you treat them, they may also follow the exact letter of what you commanded/asked for but not the spirit. I.e. you'll get what you asked for, not what you wanted.

As for drawing an entitiy's sigil on your body, I would wholeheartedly recommend NOT doing that unless you really wanted to become its priest. Simply put, marking an entity's sigil on you marks you as its property. Depending on its disposition, it may take great liberties with you if you try to command it -- it'd be like a slave telling its master what to do. Putting an entity's sigil on you gives IT great power over YOU. Beware.

--------------------
To these I turn, in these I trust;
Brother Lead and Sister Steel.
To his blind power I make appeal;
I guard her beauty clean from rust.

He spins and burns and loves the air,
And splits a skull to win my praise;
But up the nobly marching days
She glitters naked, cold and fair.

Sweet Sister, grant your soldier this;
That in good fury he may feel
The body where he sets his heel
Quail from your downward darting kiss.

+Quote Post

mystick
post Nov 28 2006, 09:49 AM
Post #8

Light of Enki
Group Icon

QUOTE(DarkGoddess @ Nov 28 2006, 02:31 PM) *
You're NOT a priest of that deity, and surely not of a lesser spirit, so they have no real vested interest in looking out after you.

The names of the spellbook are majority Gods (deities) in themselves. they come as angels as its how its supposed to be for 50 names spellbook as they are in the form of the titles given to Lord Marduk. So do not worry about devoting to a lesser spirit as the 50 names are not lesser ones.

As for drawing an entitiy's sigil on your body, I would wholeheartedly recommend NOT doing that unless you really wanted to become its priest.

I dont think you need to become his priest but at least some sacrifices might be needed as indicated by the name you choose.

Also like for instance if when you call Aranunna, you hear him say "Brother Mystick ...." and through time you find that Aranunna is very much close to you and appreciates you, it would be kool to have his seal tatooed. He wont mind and you could also clear things by asking if that would drain energy from you or there is an alternative... The best way to clear misunderstandin is to ask. For those who still cant astral sense too much, like me, then its good not to attempt it as DarkGoddess says unless you have a mentor who would advise you better on an individual basis.

Simply put, marking an entity's sigil on you marks you as its property. Depending on its disposition, it may take great liberties with you

from a personal point i completely diagree when it comes to one of the names of the spellbook. may be i am saying that coz the way i treat them. much more of a brotherhood relationship and that i am a priest of Lord Enki.

To finally conclude, i would mention that tatooing a seal is something that you intend to keep throughout this mundane life and also this like remains in the astral as a print. So know your relationship towards that name/angel. it is not important for someone to tatoo but if someone is prepared for such a devotion, then consider. else you have paper to draw the seal and carry with you ;-)

regards

Mystick.

--------------------
"The foolish disregard Me, when clad in human semblance, ignorant of My supreme nature, the great Lord of beings"

+Quote Post

Nosotro Tehuti
post Nov 29 2006, 12:50 AM
Post #9

Zelator
Group Icon

Greetings,

Very interesting thread.
About breaking your link with the spirit after the ritual etc... . I'm sure that's a proper method for some workers of the art, especially the magickian. As a Blood Oathed Priest myself of Enki, Marduk, Inanna, I never destroy my seals.
Actually built a small wooden box marked with the Aga Arra and Bandar sigils and store all of my seal there. Whenever i wish to work with a particular Name, i just take the seal from the box. That way they act almost like batteries, storing and building energy (as the Necro book itself does.)
As for tattooing symbols, I've begun doing so with all Fifty Names. I did the Seal of the First Name, Lord Marduk, just recently. It brought a great deal of power into all of my rituals, but as was said in previous posts, it's not something for someone who doesn't intend full Priesthood. The Gods of the Necronomicon don't take the use of their names and seals lightly.
But it does come with great rewards. Tattooing their seal upon you brings a piece of their energy and influence into you permanently.
Again though, interesting thread.
Peace.

--------------------

ILAT ENKI, IMHAS INA LIBBU INE SU'ATI AMELNAKRU MANNU EMU SHU GUSHTUKUL ELI INA DINGIR!

+Quote Post

Eabatu
post Nov 29 2006, 01:22 AM
Post #10

Zelator
Group Icon

As for destroying/burning the seals--I do so in order to return the energy of those seals that I am not using any longer back to Master ENKI. I found (as I have just recently under some sort of intuitional type thought) that that kind of action has helped me alot. ENKI appreciates that alot I feel! If I am not needing the energy from a seal--why not give it back to the Master? It is my sacrifice to him! But I DO UNDERSTAND we all have our different ways to serve him---so I am most definitly not condemning your methods Seraphim! I am just sharing mine!

Later on ya'll!

--------------------
IA ZI DINGIR ENKI KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR EA KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR NUDIMMUD KANPA!
IA ZI DINGIR OANNES KANPA!

+Quote Post

PureNaturEnergy
post Dec 1 2006, 08:20 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hi everyone,
As Brother Seraphim says this thread has become very interesting. For my opinion and to share a little bit of my knowledge, to burn or destroy a seal all depends of the methods you used. For example is you cast the seals in metals it will be good to keep it once it will be more difficult to destroy and two it will cost you a fortune to replace it if you need it again. If you cast the seals in metal you can do the same as Brother Seraphim does put them in a special box, if you do this you can release the seal energy and store it for future use. As for seals made of paper or constuction paper it is no problem to destroy them cause paper tends to get damage.

+Quote Post

UnKnown1
post Dec 2 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #12

Smasher666
Group Icon

Greetings Brother Nostoro,

I just got a price of $160.00 to get the Gate Way Sigi tattooed on my shoulder. I feel it is a fair price. But I am going to have to explain to the guy if he screws it up it will cost him a finger!

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse