Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Personal Theory Of How The Universe Was Created, lol i had myself a little epiphany on a road trip
Slyphhur
post Jan 14 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I came up with this because i was on a road trip, bored and had nothing to do but think. It is a culimation of different theories i have had over the years suddenly figured out and linked together, please tell me your thoughts on it, and don't take any offence to it, this is just MY personal idea on how i think the universe might have come into being. Well hope you enjoy reading!

Universe Theory

Time does not exist. Time is an artificial construct created by humans in order to categorise events and to properly categorise the passage of movement. Humans like to think of the past and the future but have a lot of difficulty thinking about NOW. Our minds were not equipped to handle NOW, because in truth there is no NOW only passage. The past is colliding with the present while the present is morphing into the future, so if you think about it that way the present does not exist because we are constantly living in the past because we are constantly catching up to the future. Time doesn’t make much sense does it? Time is one of the human illusions we use to comfort ourselves and help our understanding of the world and beyond, much like how we use the illusions of good and evil to sit in judgment of our peers.

I just thought I would open with that little statement in order to put some of the things I am about to explain into perspective. Because I am going to talk about the birth of our universe a place before “Time” because time did has not and never will exist.

Imagine two planes of existence, one a riot of colours and movement constant birth and destruction of new spectrums of light and energy and the other an utter void, absolute nothingness and stillness, not just A abyss THE abyss the epitome of nothing. I bet nearly all of you will just imagine a world of black, don’t worry I do too. But there is not even black, because black is something, but if black is something then what does nothing look like? We don’t know because if there is nothing then it does not exist, so how can we see something that does not exist? We can’t, we can speculate and compare what we already know, but that is futile because what we know exists and non-existence is the exact opposite, I am not trying to say it will be the exact opposite of what you are trying to imagine because by using imagination you are using SOMETHING in order to try and understand NOTHING, so you will never be able to do it. It’s fine to just imagine a universe of black for now.

Now although good and evil do not exist (They really don’t we just made them up, and Christianity did not help matters) there are things that we usually label inside good and evil that DO exist. These things are positivity and negativity, Chaos and Order. You will notice that I used capitals for chaos and order that is because in this explanation they are of a higher priority than positivity and negativity.
The plane of energy we shall call it Creation and the other let’s just stick with the Abyss. Now due to the views of some religions and especially Christianity we usually envision light and creation as good and label evil as chaotic. The Oxford English dictionary describes chaos as;

Chaos
• noun 1 complete disorder and confusion. 2 the formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe.
— DERIVATIVES chaotic adjective chaotically adverb.
— ORIGIN Greek khaos ‘vast chasm, void’.

(Actually I had no idea that the dictionary had that definition I looked it up just now and I am completely shocked.)

But the nature of chaos is disorder and randomness, and also destruction and even rapid creation. The plane of Creation is the true embodiment of chaos, where as the Abyss is the true embodiment of order.
Order

• noun 1 the arrangement of people or things according to a particular sequence or method. 2 a state in which everything is in its correct place. 3 a state in which the laws and rules regulating public behaviour are observed. 4 an authoritative command or direction. 5 a request for something to be made, supplied, or served. 6 the prescribed procedure followed in a meeting, law court, or religious service. 7 quality or nature: poetry of the highest order. 8 a social class or system. 9 a rank in the Christian ministry. (orders or holy orders) the rank of an ordained minister of the Church. a society of monks, nuns, or friars (or formerly knights) living under the same rule. an institution founded by a monarch to honour good conduct: the Order of the Garter. Biology a principal taxonomic category that ranks below class and above family. any of the five classical styles of architecture (Doric, Ionic, Corinthian, Tuscan, and Composite).

• verb 1 give an order. 2 request that (something) be made, supplied, or served. 3 arrange methodically.

— PHRASES in order 1 in the correct condition for operation or use. 2 appropriate in the circumstances. in order for (or that) so that. in order to with the purpose of doing. of (or in or on) the order of approximately. on order (of goods) requested but not yet received. the order of the day 1 the prevailing state of affairs. 2 the day’s business to be considered in a meeting or parliament. out of order 1 not working properly or at all. 2 Brit. informal unacceptable or wrong.

— ORIGIN Latin ordo ‘row, series’.

Order can also be seen as perfect stillness. The reason I am explaining this is to show you all that even before the creation of our universe the law of balance still existed. But if the law existed who invented it? The truth is we will probably never know who or what invented it. Some things are just there because they are needed, nothing created them, they just...were. Now when we think of balance some might think of a perfectly balanced set of scales, that is balance, right? Well you see that is the general perception of balance but it is not true balance. If things were in perfect balance then it would just be pure order ruling things, and that would tip the balance in the favour of order and therefore the rule of order would have no purpose or reason to exist because it is not being true to its existence, it would be the exact opposite of what it was intended to be. So true order is both elements of positivity and negativity in perfect balance, but they are not still. Envision the ying-yang symbol, see how it has a large head and a small tail and how it sort of morphs into the next colour? Well that is how the balance works, there is always a period of great Order and small Chaos and vice versa, so at all times one force is greater than the other. But if that is happening how is there balance? Well you see the scales are constantly rebalancing themselves they swing to either side for a random amount of time, but even though in the midst of all this Chaos there is still Order because although the time of the different periods are random in the end they are actually the same periods of time just in different sequences and orders.

Now that we have the preliminary definitions and explanations out of the way I shall tell you the birth of the first conscious being.

In Creation there were/are many types and fragments of energy whizzing around, being destroyed, created, ect. But there was one fragment in particular that did something remarkable, it had a thought. At first it was just like all the other pieces and suddenly it just had a thought, it could have been absolutely anything, it could have bumped into another piece of energy and said “Sorry!” or “Hi I'm Bob!” whatever it doesn’t matter the point was it had a thought. That is basically what spirits/souls are, just a blob of energy with a conscience. After a while (or no while as the case might be) it began to have more thoughts, and eventually it had a full conscience and possessed the ability to think and to make its own choices and decisions. Eventually it began to have emotions, and although all this Creation and energy surrounded it, it was the one that possessed a conscience. It grew lonely and eventually decided to take control of this Creation and give a piece of energy a conscience like its own. Now what the first Energy (Let’s just call him Bob for clarity now) did was very similar to the creation of thoughtforms. Now for those of you that do not know what thoughtforms are let me give you a brief definition. A thoughtform is a blob of energy gathered by the caster and is usually given a set of tasks or orders; it is like creating a spirit/soul but is created with a limited conscience and no free will. But if you were to give the energy a full conscience and teach it about free will and choices then you would have just created a brand new living entity! This is what Bob did with several pieces of other bits of energy, and together they grew and taught each other and kept each other company.

Eventually they all grew very bored and did not know what to do about it. And one of them came up with an idea, it said “Hey lets create a bunch of little conscious energies and see what they do!” They thought it would not only be fun but a great learning experience and experiment. They gathered the energy of Creation around them and created a “small” (Size is not relative or relevant when discussing energy) sphere of energy and created tiny blobs of energy with consciences and observed what they did. Now remember the first ones (What I like to call the Elder or First Gods) were probably (Dunno really but more than likely) just blobs of energy themselves so as you can imagine they probably had little or no imagination whatsoever. After a while the little blobs of energy noticed the existence of the Elder Gods and began to worship them. Now when you pray or worship something it is actually a form of a spell, what happens is you send out a piece of your energy to that entity you are praying to. The Elder Gods learnt of this and became quite greedy. They filled up the sphere with as many energy blobs as they could but eventually it got filled up, yet they still wanted more, but they had no idea what to do. So they all decided to gather their energy and in a massive explosion of Chaos and Creation they tore asunder the barriers around the sphere and used the explosion to propel the universe outwards infinitely to encompass, overlap, intertwine and occupy every facet of their universe. And this my dear readers is how our universe was born, one ingenious experiment and the greed of ancient beings of immense power created our life.

Now I could start to go on about this universe and its own conscience and the rules and stuff that govern our plane of existence, but that is an explanation for another note. But there is one thing I did not mention, and for all you very perceptive readers here is your answer.
Yes. Because of the law of balance if there is a conscious being(s) in the universe of Creation so must be there in the Abyss. How can there be something created out of nothing? How can existence be created out of non-existence? Well look, put aside your stupid human thoughts about how things should work, take a leap of faith and just accept the fact that it can be done, and if you can’t do that, then (Sigh) fine I’ll just have to get a bit technical with you.

The children of the Abyss are nothing more than conscious extensions of their mother. Energy occupying a vehicle of nothingness, they can only exist in our universe (Or any parallel for that matter) or the universe of Creation. Because an Abyss by nature needs to be filled, so they suck in existence, “the first black holes” you could call them. So by sustaining their own existence by being in the presence of it they can grow and evolve to become their own entity with their own personas. If they were to return to their Abyss then they would simply be assimilated into the void and be returned to non-existence and nothingness the same as what would happen to anything that entered that void, it would just simply cease to exist. How many Children (I like to call them Devourers) are there? Well I’m not too sure, you see as I explained how the law of balance worked you can see why, there can either be more or less than the Elder Gods (No I do not know how many there are...) but there is definatly
more than one. That I am sure of.

Thank you for reading what goes on inside of my brain every now and then. This note is a culmination of things I have thought of for years and years put together. I actually came up with this theory when on a road trip to the grand canyon with my father. My iPod was dead and I forgot to bring a book so all I could do was think. So eventually I had an epiphany and the idea was born, and the more I thought about it, the more things made sense and all the links between all the random shit I had thought of over the years suddenly clicked! So yeah thanks for reading, hope it at least amused you and remember don’t just believe this, find you own truth. My only hope that is by reading this I have helped you to find your own perspective on the world and help you to grow as an individual and through that to help other individuals grow as well...or at least provided you with something amusing to read while you had nothing better to do (shrug).

Thanks again and have a not so extremely crap existence!

--------------------
Reality is but a perception made up by fools and liars

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 17 2010, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

In my opinion, time is existent out of necessity. Without time, all of existence would be one singular point. A good term for that singularity, aiding in the context, would be "thought". That thought, how would it go over? It wouldn't. The only way to comprehend all of it, would be this thing called time. Time is needed to understand all of existence. IMO.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 17 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

Also a good way of putting "nothingness" is that it cannot exist. So at the beginning, when there was "nothing", the "thought" decided time at the same point in existence that nothing didn't exist. So really there never was "nothing". Only a beginning which by beginning instigated time which means that it possibly created a history to support itself. Meaning that maybe the universe doesn't start til next week. LOL.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

VitalWinds
post Jan 17 2010, 08:25 AM
Post #4

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Slyphhur @ Jan 14 2010, 11:43 PM) *

So yeah thanks for reading, hope it at least amused you and remember don’t just believe this, find you own truth.

Haha. Sorry, but this coming from a 15 year old on a board where the youngest person I've seen up until now was 17, is just a tad funny. Sorry I didn't keep everything in one message.

I remember my first theory on the creation of the universe.... LMAO. It was terrible. Don't expect to think up an infallible masterpiece of a theory at the age of 15.

--------------------
Peace.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 10:03 AM