Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Post Spell Experience,my Friend Has Afew Questions Please.
ziggy33
post Mar 26 2010, 04:17 AM
Post #1

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

Good day to everyone,

I've a true spell casted experience I'd like to share with everyone and get your views please.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise if i would offend anyone here with this story.
I myself do not practise magick but i have nothing but the deepest respect for it.

So here goes...the story
My bestfriend, X recently had a spell casted to improve her relationship with her boyfriend who is normally an aloof person.
On the day the spell was casted like perhaps another hour or two after, he somehow turned more affectionate than ever.
Physically and verbally.

She was of course happy, but she turned selfish and wanted to try something else.
(now this part, i think would not longer count as magick but voodoo?)

She had kept some of her menstruation blood and soaked abit of it into his beer. (on the same day)

I think he took a sip or two but somehow after that his behaviour changed back to the way it was and maybe got worse.

Thus her questions would be
1) Did it stopped working because she didnt have faith in the spell
2) Does it have anything at all to do with the usage of her blood?

I come in peace people, just really want to help her out here.
so please no flaming or scoldings

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif)

thank you and have a nice day.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Mar 26 2010, 06:38 AM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

[quote name='ziggy33' date='Mar 26 2010, 06:17 AM' post='46574']

My bestfriend, X recently had a spell casted to improve her relationship with her boyfriend who is normally an aloof person.
On the day the spell was casted like perhaps another hour or two after, he somehow turned more affectionate than ever.
Physically and verbally.

You say that she had a spell casted--by someone else on her behalf? If so, that person apparently knew what s/he was doing.

She was of course happy, but she turned selfish and wanted to try something else.
(now this part, i think would not longer count as magick but voodoo?)

She had kept some of her menstruation blood and soaked abit of it into his beer. (on the same day)
I think he took a sip or two but somehow after that his behaviour changed back to the way it was and maybe got worse.

Magic is magick and this is not voodoo. Voudoun is a form of shamanism. Love and lust folk magic ("witchcraft") from Old World Europe and even classical times includes these sorts of practices (putting intimate body fluids in the target's food or drink. That the spell immediately began to work and then seemed to stop working after the addition of this folk practice seems to suggest 1.) the spell only seemed to work through the power of suggestion and projection on the part of your friend 2) the spell only had a temporary influence of its own accord. I do not think this is uncommon. Very few people are that advanced with single-pointed force to completely manipulate circumstance. Besides, you really can't change a person that way unless you really know how to magically, spiritually, and energeticaly enslave them and unless they are complicit on some level. 3) Magick often works (changes circumstance) by changing oneself in one way or another, not a target--although the process and result seem outgoing, it is probably the magician and the magician's behavior that changes on a deep level and this sets off muliversal changes in the magicians interactions and environment.

If the magic does not change the bf, it will cause change in the friend somehow and she can choose to resist it or wake up and have a paradigmatic shift and thereby achieve a different kind of empowerment. For example, she might have an insight about the true nature of her relationship with this person and break up with him instead of trying to change him.

This post has been edited by SororZSD23: Mar 26 2010, 06:40 AM

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

ziggy33
post Mar 26 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #3

3 Posts Probation
Group Icon

thank you for reply SorsorZSD23

hmm firstly to answer your question the spell was cast by someone else.

do you mean, that magick people do use body fluids for such spells?
because i know that in Asia, the use of such things are still very common.
infact i've heard quite afew stories about it (maybe thats why i thought it was dark arts as the kind of "magick" done in Asia is really dark and frightening)

1.) the spell only seemed to work through the power of suggestion and projection on the part of your friend

im not too sure what you mean by this, as in.. the spell only seemed to work because it was all in her mind? or because she helped made it happen too?
(the spell caster told her to picture the her bf and her happily in love in a white light for the whole day.. im not sure what thats about)

+Quote Post

SororZSD23
post Mar 26 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

It is common in folk magic --which people now call witchcraft (and not be be confused with Wicca) to use body fluids in spells and to put spit, semen, menstruation, blood, or other body excreta into food or drink to magically control the target. This is referred to as "natural" or "sympathetic" magic and it is as old as time and based in superstition. Like so: one person controls another or causes something to happen to another by either infecting then with their energy by tainting food with body fluid, for example or else controls another by getting a piece of that person (such as body fluid, hair, nails clippings) and doing something to it to affect the person that the nail, hair,or whatever was part of.

There are plenty of witches, sorcerers, shamans, etc., who still do this sort of thing. Modern witches influenced by Wicca would not. Post-modern witches and sorcerers (such as Chaotes) might for the atavistic shamanic experience of it but in a different paradigm than the folk witch. There is more to this kind of magic than merely putting your goo in someones drink. A lot of energy-raising goes into it with the goo acting as an elixir or a distillation of the magical working. This is also the basis for sex magick in which partners concentrate of a magical intent using sex energy and then either consume and/or anoint something with the sexual ejaculate. I have done workings related to sex magic, not the folk witchy stuff involving body fluids, but I have yet to "do" anything with body fluids. Frankly, I think it is nasty as in yech!

the spell only seemed to work because it was all in her mind? or because she helped made it happen too?

Both.

--------------------
Leaving aside those principles of magic that play on the superstitious and that, whatever they be, are unworthy of the general public, we will direct our thoughts only to those things that contribute to wisdom and that can satisfy better minds . . . -from De Magia by Giordano Bruno (born 1548; burned at the stake February 16, 1600).
My Webpage

+Quote Post

esoterica
post Mar 27 2010, 09:03 AM
Post #5

left 30 aug 2010
Group Icon

wonderful posts!

more questions arise of course:

a) ewww, why does this beer taste funny? - what is the purpose of taste? - and the purpose of tasteless things? - how much was necessary for the effect?

b) why wouldn't such magick work? - can you think of things that would block or stun such magick into not working, or break it once it did?

c) all blood products are loaded with hormones and pheromones and all sorts of chemical bonds - taking any of them them onboard creates a bond, right?

d) will the person that did the magick go to hell or invoke karma or somehow be responsible in the long run for doing what they did? - was it worth the risk of the entrapment being found out later? - would it matter if it was found out?

e) is this even a magic spell? - do words have to be involved or is it more like weaving threads? - could kissing be considered a magickal spell?

and on and on...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2024 - 11:12 AM