Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Advanced Lucid Dreaming: The Power Of Supplements, by Thomas Yuschak
Myrna
post Oct 9 2010, 05:04 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

You can buy it on Lulu. It's been a big hit in the lucid dreaming community. He was running a company called AdvancedLD for a while, but a few years ago he and the company dropped off the face of the earth. My theory is that Laberge offered him money if he would quietly disappear. Lots of people have trouble LDing at will, which this book effectively enables you to do; hence its popularity.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Feb 24 2011, 06:38 PM
Post #2

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Myrna @ Oct 9 2010, 06:04 PM) *

You can buy it on Lulu. It's been a big hit in the lucid dreaming community. He was running a company called AdvancedLD for a while, but a few years ago he and the company dropped off the face of the earth. My theory is that Laberge offered him money if he would quietly disappear. Lots of people have trouble LDing at will, which this book effectively enables you to do; hence its popularity.

Will have a read of this, perhaps certain nutriments are lacking in our diet as we move away from natural farming methods etc.

A comment on amazon puts it well for me all the same;

Let's start with the book itself:

It is very well written, not too technical, not too amateurish, everything is explained in a clear fashion, easy to understand, so there is really nothing wrong with the way the material is presented. Still, there is a hidden danger so I'll just start with my personal experience.

After getting this book and reading it, I was quick in getting the main supplements as suggested and started experimenting with. I have to say the intensity of the dreams were amazing, it was easy to wake up and stay lucid for quite a while inside them, there were even a couple of OBEs as well.

So, you ask, what is this danger you speak about?
Well, any true Toltec path threader, or any serious lucid dreamer will tell you of the dangers of attaching your success rate to an external factor, and let me tell you, I was *truly* scared/disheartened when I realized that I was unable to LD anymore without taking these over the counter medications, as a matter of fact it took me nearly a full year to be able to LD again after I ran out of the first and only batch of supplements, and I had been consistently doing it for 10 years.

Do yourself a favor, research on the myriads of techniques for developing your LD ability without attaching yourself to anything mentioned on this book. And if you are interested in the Toltec path, research even more, because there are causes and consequences to LD which do not pertain to this review but that will be affected by this kind of practices.

[url=http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Lucid-Dreaming-Power-Supplements/product-reviews/1430305428/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R2SYXS2K89X4LV]
Comments link[/url]

The idea then would be one of "reverse engineering" the experience, using the nutriments to LD and then weaning off of them whilst strengthening your ability to perceive on the astral rather than enjoying a "trip" as some may do. Either that or find food stuffs that contain those nutriments and making them a part of your diet.

This post has been edited by Mchawi: Feb 24 2011, 06:43 PM

+Quote Post

Mchawi
post Feb 24 2011, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Zelator
Group Icon

... it would be interesting to work some P.Alchemy with what ever supplements he suggests if (as they should be) they can be found in plant form.

+Quote Post

Laila
post Dec 7 2013, 08:54 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

I dont remember for Lucid but i do remember a very vivid dream s

some one, it was a man came in like grim reaper with red eyes dont know when this happens at all and yell ENKI ENKI ENKI ENKI lol
and than sudenly "Enki is that you" to me lol but funny think is i hit him and i must say THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO TELL ME about ENKI REALLY THANK YOU
YOU ARE AWESOME HAHA XD one red eye was off lol

hmmm lets see Papi Enki well i was thrown out so many times so i give up on all of them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

but i dont care beacuse with Good Lucifer , i stay Loyal to him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
maybe just maybe Enki have other plans hmmm i think he is very complicated one

o and you can trust Enki he is not evil let me repeat HE IS NOT EVIL . i think he just have some complicated and weird ideas ( i find him kinda funny like he knows what he's doing ) but, you can trust him no prob. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

just be careful of imposter of him thats all (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

--------------------
http://marsskarlet.weebly.com/

photo GodLucifer_zps72c53be8.png
Was and stay loyal :D to my father..teacher..master...guide.......God.....

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse