3 Pages 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
 vampires, info
Vendetta
post Jul 15 2005, 03:03 PM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

I mean someone who literally has the powers of a vampire ...

ie ...

1) read other's minds and thoughts
2) able to project his own thoughts onto the minds of others and thus influencing their own judgement

???

anyone ???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/5.gif)

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

green_pheonix
post Jul 15 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Neophyte
Group Icon

Thats your idea of a real vampire? Mind control?
I bet there are tones of people who are good at
mind control. Not to mention all of the mundane mind-controlers
like hypnotists and brain-washers.

I thought you were asking about REAL vampires.

The good-old-fasioned nosferatu.. wampyre.. the blood-sucking ghost..

Do they exist? I sure hope not.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/Symbols_1911.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evil.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Symbols_1911.gif)

But then again there is a whole slew of things that I
really wish didnt exist that do indeed exist, so I have
to say my opinion is that its entirely possible they exist.

--------------------
Soldier of light, warlock of nine worlds, child of the crow.

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Jul 16 2005, 03:22 AM
Post #3

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

I've only ever heard of one person who could read thoughts... it drives her nuts.

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

+Quote Post

Vendetta
post Jul 16 2005, 05:13 AM
Post #4

Neophyte
Group Icon

This is no laughing matter but this thought reading thing ...

it is "quite" true isnt it ???

there are people who can read other's thoughts arent they ???

they literally can sence and see into your mind ... know what you are thinking ...

somehow ... they tune into your brain wave sort of ...

and the rest is just a matter of picking up the signals they find ... and doing a reading ...

+Quote Post

Athena
post Jul 16 2005, 11:09 AM
Post #5

Zelator
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jul 16 2005, 11:13 AM)

they literally can sence and see into your mind ... know what you are thinking ...

and the rest is just a matter of picking up the signals they find ... and doing a reading ...

I am not as good at it now (partially due to lack of practice and partiallydue to choice) but back when I started magic and meditated a LOT I could read other's minds very easly.
Now don't worry, folks who can do this, only get the odd bit, not every single thought! Also, it is a little more random then one would like. Thoughts that have emotion behend them are WAY easier to read btw.
Don't let this worry you, most folks that can read minds actually have some concept of another's privacy. I would never look in another person's diary even if it was sitting in front of me, and for the most part I will not read another's thoughts unless they come blasting at me, they are lying to me or some other reason where I feel it is necessary.
These days I don't spend all day everyday trying to keep up a meditative state (I used to meditate all night at work even, it was a repetitive job) so I don't have the same skills. Some folks can just do it naturally though, and they tend to turn it off or down as soon as they figure out how.
Also during my Abramelin operation I could hear people's thoughts, and feel their emotions and inner thoughts. Well when I went to the mall around Christmass time it creeped me right out! To know how all those people felt and what they were really thinking while they were out buying Christmas gifst was downright scarey!
When I first started learning magic, I was always paranoid that my teacher could read all my thoughts LOL. Well fortunatly I found out otherwise, and even when I am good at it I cannot read every thought, and when I try purposefully I get some wrong, so don't worry so much LOL.
Hmm looks like this has gone way off the topic of vampires LOL

Athena
www.nightshademagic.com

--------------------
Courses, client work, custom Daemon seals, ruby seals, magical supplies and more...
www.enochian.org &

+Quote Post

SlowLoris
post Jul 16 2005, 02:01 PM
Post #6

Neophyte
Group Icon

Most people's thoughts are much too fluid, fast-moving, associative and mulitivalent to be "read", which is why I'm extremely sceptical of any claims about thought-communication: not only would the 'reader' have to be in an acute meditative trance, the 'read' would also need to be practicing mindfulness to an extraordinary level, and also working with precisely the same set of linguistic and cultural symbols, in order to generate the kind of mental content which would make sense to an observer. (If my mind were to be "read" now, what would the result be? The words that I'm typing, or the sounds of the words, or the meanings, or my emotional state, or any underlying emotional impulse that I myself might not be aware of? Or the mind that controls my heart and breathing without my ever having to pay much attention to it, or the mind that tells me not to be aware of a nagging pain in my upper right wisdom tooth, or to ignore the animated smilies on my left, or the mind that is nonetheless aware of these things? I fancy a snack; I'm not sure what, but I'll know when I see it; would a 'mind reader' be able to tell me? All of these things, and many, many more are in my mind right now, in the precise split second it will take me to type this period mark.) "Reading" a mind is like "reading" a painting, or rather, a gallery full of paintings, or rather, a city full of galleries full of paintings. If it is, mechanically, possible, I doubt anyone on earth has the intellectual capacity to do it effectively. I know this, because it takes years of dedicated training and effort for an individual to become fully mindful of the totality of their own mental content, much less anyone else's. It would also require a comprehensive and perfectly up-to-date understanding of that someone else's entire symbol-system (words, images, colours, sounds, aromas, pieces of music, fantasies, dreams...), which no outsider can possibly ingest.

That said, it's well known that people give off unconscious clues all the time, as to how (on the surface of their minds) they are thinking, feeling and planning to act at any given moment. It's eminently possible to take a good educated guess, especially at someone's emotional state, and be correct. As far as I'm concerned, this is one of those areas where a phenomenon is designated as magical and supernatural because science (in this case behavioural psychology) hasn't fully understood it yet.

In brief, then: Can people read minds? Logically no, but in practice they can come up with a very decent approximation. Are they vampires? Yes, to the same extent that electricians are sorcerers with occult access to demonic energic powers.

+Quote Post

bym
post Jul 17 2005, 08:11 AM
Post #7

Gone But Not Forgotten
Group Icon

I'm not sure that I agree with your hypothesis. I'm abit in Athena camp. When younger (alot) I had this really irritating buzz in my head when I was around other people. It was bits and pieces of words and images that became more and more problematic as the crowd of people increased. I was able to pick up just minute bits of what others were thinking/feeling/emoting about! I had to learn meditative tricks to make it stop. Though it doesn't happen too much now I still get it at times of illness/fatigue and my defenses are low. True, total, two-way telepathic communication I believe is plausible but I've never heard of it occuring outside of Fantasy novels. A state of mind conducive for telepathic communication is possible through the use of certain drugs and highly trained techniques. I've worked with others in gov'n experiments that focused on telepathy and found that those with a high empathic ability made the best subjects. The trick was getting it to be reciprocal...
About Vampires....I know not... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wacko.gif)

--------------------
Rest in Peace Bym.
http://www.sacred-magick.org/index.php?showtopic=7662

~The Sacred Magick Management

+Quote Post

Grumpy
post Jul 17 2005, 04:01 PM
Post #8

Initiate
Group Icon

No I don't believe in the undead dead aka vampires (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ,I do however believe in physic vampires and people who have mental disorders that make them believe that they need human blood to survive

This post has been edited by Grumpy: Jul 17 2005, 04:08 PM

--------------------
To Know, To Will, To Dare, To Keep Silent.

+Quote Post

Vendetta
post Jul 18 2005, 07:42 AM
Post #9

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Athena @ Jul 16 2005, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jul 16 2005, 11:13 AM)

I am not as good at it now (partially due to lack of practice and partiallydue to choice) but back when I started magic and meditated a LOT I could read other's minds very easly.
Now don't worry, folks who can do this, only get the odd bit, not every single thought! Also, it is a little more random then one would like. Thoughts that have emotion behend them are WAY easier to read btw.
Don't let this worry you, most folks that can read minds actually have some concept of another's privacy. I would never look in another person's diary even if it was sitting in front of me, and for the most part I will not read another's thoughts unless they come blasting at me, they are lying to me or some other reason where I feel it is necessary.
These days I don't spend all day everyday trying to keep up a meditative state (I used to meditate all night at work even, it was a repetitive job) so I don't have the same skills. Some folks can just do it naturally though, and they tend to turn it off or down as soon as they figure out how.
Also during my Abramelin operation I could hear people's thoughts, and feel their emotions and inner thoughts. Well when I went to the mall around Christmass time it creeped me right out! To know how all those people felt and what they were really thinking while they were out buying Christmas gifst was downright scarey!
When I first started learning magic, I was always paranoid that my teacher could read all my thoughts LOL. Well fortunatly I found out otherwise, and even when I am good at it I cannot read every thought, and when I try purposefully I get some wrong, so don't worry so much LOL.
Hmm looks like this has gone way off the topic of vampires LOL

Athena
www.nightshademagic.com

erm ... pardon me but I am very blur at these arts ...

I would like to know what is it you call it ... these art for reading other's minds ...

Is it an art ... does it have a name ???

Can some lay person learn it ???

or do you have to be a part of some pagan sect to aquire such skills ???

does it draw on occult powers ???

are these powers that is drawn upon, demonic ???

my second question is this - there is a book called 21th century mage ...

is it a good book ???

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/help.gif)

+Quote Post

SlowLoris
post Jul 21 2005, 03:31 AM
Post #10

Neophyte
Group Icon

Vendetta - the term you're looking for is 'telepathy'. Its precise nature and origins are a matter of controversy among magi and scientists (...and those strange and shadowy beings who inhabit the shadowlands in between...). My post above explains my own personal take on the answers to your questions. (In summary, "telepathy" is the name, yes a layperson can learn it, no it doesn't require occult or daemonic powers, in my opinion.) Most people would interpret the word 'vampire' to have something to do with human-to-human parasitic behaviour, either through the physical act of blood-drinking (which isn't very common; you don't need much medical knowhow to predict the immediate consequences of a body suddenly finding human blood in its digestive system; even putting aside the obvious hygene consequences of sanguinophagy it's going to be all but impossible to keep the stuff down anyway) or through a metaphysical 'feeding' off other people's mental, emotional or spiritual 'energy'.

Bym - thank you for your report - I was very intrigued by it. I'm not entirely clear in my own mind, though, how that evidence contradicts my hypothesis about mind-reading as a little-understood psychological/behavioural phenomenon as opposed to a supernatural one. I really would like to know more! Would you mind if I pestered you with some questions?

+Quote Post

Vendetta
post Jul 21 2005, 09:21 AM
Post #11

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(SlowLoris @ Jul 21 2005, 04:31 AM)
Vendetta - the term you're looking for is 'telepathy'. Its precise nature and origins are a matter of controversy among magi and scientists (...and those strange and shadowy beings who inhabit the shadowlands in between...). My post above explains my own personal take on the answers to your questions. (In summary, "telepathy" is the name, yes a layperson can learn it, no it doesn't require occult or daemonic powers, in my opinion.) Most people would interpret the word 'vampire' to have something to do with human-to-human parasitic behaviour, either through the physical act of blood-drinking (which isn't very common; you don't need much medical knowhow to predict the immediate consequences of a body suddenly finding human blood in its digestive system; even putting aside the obvious hygene consequences of sanguinophagy it's going to be all but impossible to keep the stuff down anyway) or through a metaphysical 'feeding' off other people's mental, emotional or spiritual 'energy'.

Bym - thank you for your report - I was very intrigued by it. I'm not entirely clear in my own mind, though, how that evidence contradicts my hypothesis about mind-reading as a little-understood psychological/behavioural phenomenon as opposed to a supernatural one. I really would like to know more! Would you mind if I pestered you with some questions?

Dear SlowLoris,

thank you for a very insightful reply to my postings

infact thank you everyone for all your very insightful feedback

So I see, it is telepathy ... anyone knows how to learn and master telepathy ?

any guru on the subject who would like to share their knowledge ?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

Acid09
post Jul 21 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #12

Health Hazzard
Group Icon

I don't believe one can tune into another's thoughts like one can a radio signal. I do believe they can pick up on images, sensations, emotions and energies. One learns to do this by examining aspects of human nature. The subtle ways they communicate aside from just speach and their behaviors in a social context. Things like tone of voice, contradictions while talking, body language. Other keys into the human are found in art, poetry, music even ways they dress. Such things are expressions of the mind and one can gather insights into that psyche of the individual. The better one knows a person and the subjects one can learn these things from the better one will be at reading the subtle expression of human beings. Things that are useful as learning aids is the expressions of those who are optimistic and pessimistic. This duality helps build up foundations for metaphysical exploration of the human psych. One who is familar with the positive and negatives of human expression can better understand the aura of a person. Or a perception of a person's essences that can viewed through astral sight techniques that reflect the energies within a person. One can also learn to feel this energy through the emotions projected by a person through their expression. The final aspect of this is using one's own psych to kind of peer into the mind of another. This is basically a process of simple mediation/visualization practice where one is focused on seeing into the mind of another. To "read minds" really does take time and a variety of people to gather information from. But with dedication and true intent one can learn to peer into the minds of a person through sheer will and exposure to an individual. Thats my theory anyways. And it comes from a person who's spent the better part of a couple years understanding his own apparant "psychic vampirism". Not that I particullary want to be a psi-vamp just that I seem to naturally gather energy from other people's minds weather I want to or not. If I ever find a better term to describe my condition I would would probably jump on it and keep it over "psychic vampire".

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Rin
post Jul 21 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #13

Yaoi Fanboy
Group Icon

Vampires are as real as you want them to be (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

9-2-2
post Aug 2 2005, 12:27 AM
Post #14

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jul 15 2005, 04:03 PM)

ie ...

2) able to project his own thoughts onto the minds of others and thus influencing their own judgement

???

anyone ???

1) It's possible to read other's minds and thoughts.
2) It's possible to project thoughts into the minds of others, including mentally clouding the judgement of others.

I don't really see what this has to do with vampirism... I haven't met any vampires, but I do know that one is hanging around the city. There are a crap load of psychic vampires, too.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Aug 2 2005, 02:14 AM
Post #15

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

I had someone use the ward against vampires on me two days ago. Did it properly too - fingers in a cross, and eyes averted. Weird.. first time I've ever had a public reaction to my presence.

Anywho, most people forget to avert the eyes, but that has its roots in what Vendetta asked - that vampires are supposed to have some innate controlling ability. I definitely wouldn't go as far as to say complete mental domination, but a subtle form of persuasion. Averting the eyes is to protect against the vampire using their charms.

--------------------
IPB Image

The value of an individual is not numerically assignable. Given the individual's infinite capacity to affect change (for better or for worse), it follows that their value is just as infinite. Logically then, not only are all individuals of equal value, but all possible combinations and groupings of individuals are of equal value, and finally, no matter an individual's past actions, their capacity to affect positive change is not diminished.

The value of the individual is sacrosanct, but actions must be directed in an effort to affect positive change.

+Quote Post

SlowLoris
post Aug 2 2005, 10:48 AM
Post #16

Neophyte
Group Icon

Of course, the whole business can be a little disconcerting to nonvampires, too...

+Quote Post

gavriel
post Sep 12 2005, 04:07 AM
Post #17

Neophyte
Group Icon

i think that if vampires really exist then they are certainly not going to let their FOOD know about it. Psivamps i know many of, wish the crossed finger averted eye thing worked on them too. As for telephathy, i can do it with my familly and close friends only. i think that's because you have to let your personal barriers down, ie, if you can get into their mind, they can get into yours, so i only feel comfortable letting my shields down around people i trust. For me its not so much images as alot of emotions and/or finishing their sentences or thoughts for them. or saying things that they are thinking before they say it. If you really want to develop this, start with people you love and trust and try to open your mind to them, see what happens.

+Quote Post

DocHolliday
post Sep 12 2005, 09:05 AM
Post #18

Neophyte
Group Icon

I'm a friend and assosciate of vampires, or at least people who consider themselves such. Without getting into the metaphysics of it all, some are required to consume psychic energy to maintain their aetheric health, while others require blood. (Like I said, I'm not getting into the esoteric side of this).

The psychic vamps I know feed in one of two ways: "ambient feeding" (which I prefer to call "skimming," since it reminds me of a whale just taking in krill from the ocean), in which they just take in whatever is floating around in the aether, or feed directly from knowing and willing donors. The sanguine vamps, who obviously cannot skim, engage in feeding with knowing, educated, and willing donors (health hazards and all).

While anyone who finds themself a vampire is, more likely than not, going to display natural ability in energy manipulation, I've yet to hear of any who were telepathic because they were vampires.

Then again, I'm horribly skeptical of telepathy.

--------------------
www.livejournal.com/users/tenebrozo

+Quote Post

Alafair
post Sep 12 2005, 10:50 AM
Post #19

Zelator
Group Icon

That is your decision. I prefer to think that vampires, together with all forms, indulge in selective browsing - be it feeding or reading.

Maybe a degree of latitude is required? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/fie.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/king.gif)

+Quote Post

Qoheleth
post Oct 14 2005, 10:40 PM
Post #20

Initiate
Group Icon

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/starspin.gif) The Lore that came to be the Legend of the Vampire was born out of Rumors, started by the commoner, in regards to Hermits (that were usually Magicians). The Hermit is withdrawn from society and often extremely intellegent.
He would also roam about in the night hours, in order to avoid interactions with other people under the sun's light. The rumors started with fear. People have always feared what they do not understand.

The immortality and all that comes from attempts to conquer a supposed Vampire that failed due to the Hermits keen instincts and Extra Senses making them more adept at avoiding a threat than a common person. The strange behavior of a Mage in the Night could cause an ignorant to spin all manner of truths in their immaginations. Drinking Blood and such probably was attributed to homeade liqour and wines not carrying any labeling or brand and could have been much darker in color than the average wine. Also, it was used to scare young adults from lingering in the night hours for fear that a Vampire might drink their blood. As far as the Supernatural Powers, Oh yeah people have those. I myself am able to "Sense" thoughts and emotions, even forsee someones actions using relatively simple deduction. I can also see, or "sense" auras, God, Death, the Moon and so On. I can easily divine information from higher and lower planes as well. When I stay up all night, the Sun becomes unbearable too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tn_dizzy002.gif)

One could, if one were so inclined, overcome your mind and Fly, or Walk on Water, etc...

Your mind is the most powerful force on earth. Use it.

The Vampire is as real as Me or You living an "alternative lifestyle", and scaring the townfolk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) This is also one of the Main reasons that "The Craft" is kept secret. A vampire rumour is the least of the terrible things that common people have conjured in an attempt to stifle that which they fear.

Hope it Helps. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Symbols_1911.gif)

[edit=Acid09]really large text[/edit]

This post has been edited by Acid09: Sep 14 2006, 10:37 AM

+Quote Post

9-2-2
post Oct 16 2005, 08:44 AM
Post #21

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Qoheleth @ Oct 14 2005, 11:40 PM)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/starspin.gif) The Lore that came to be the Legend of the Vampire was born out of Rumors, started by the commoner, in regards to Hermits (that were usually Magicians). The Hermit is withdrawn from society and often extremely intellegent.
He would also roam about in the night hours, in order to avoid interactions with other people under the sun's light. The rumors started with fear. People have always feared what they do not understand.

The immortality and all that comes from attempts to conquer a supposed Vampire that failed due to the Hermits keen instincts and Extra Senses making them more adept at avoiding a threat than a common person. The strange behavior of a Mage in the Night could cause an ignorant to spin all manner of truths in their immaginations. Drinking Blood and such probably was attributed to homeade liqour and wines not carrying any labeling or brand and could have been much darker in color than the average wine. Also, it was used to scare young adults from lingering in the night hours for fear that a Vampire might drink their blood. As far as the Supernatural Powers, Oh yeah people have those. I myself am able to "Sense" thoughts and emotions, even forsee someones actions using relatively simple deduction. I can also see, or "sense" auras, God, Death, the Moon and so On. I can easily divine information from higher and lower planes as well. When I stay up all night, the Sun becomes unbearable too. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tn_dizzy002.gif)

One could, if one were so inclined, overcome your mind and Fly, or Walk on Water, etc...

Your mind is the most powerful force on earth. Use it.

The Vampire is as real as Me or You living an "alternative lifestyle", and scaring the townfolk. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) This is also one of the Main reasons that "The Craft" is kept secret. A vampire rumour is the least of the terrible things that common people have conjured in an attempt to stifle that which they fear.

Hope it Helps. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/Symbols_1911.gif)

That's all fine and well, but where did you get that theory of its beginning from?

This post has been edited by Acid09: Sep 14 2006, 10:44 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

mediocracy
post Oct 16 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #22

GONE
Group Icon

No, Vampires are not real. They can, however, play a part in your own fantasy reality if you want.

Subtle difference really.

+Quote Post

+ Kinjo -
post Oct 16 2005, 12:11 PM
Post #23

Bu Kek Siansu
Group Icon

QUOTE(mediocracy @ Oct 17 2005, 01:00 AM)
No, Vampires are not real. They can, however, play a part in your own fantasy reality if you want.

I really want to see a real vampire and say "Bite me!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/diablo.gif)
Sorry, can't resist (IMG:style_emoticons/default/baby.gif)

Real blood sucking vampires "could" be real or simply an exagerations, but we'll never know the truth until there's a hard fact confirming this.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Radiant Star
post Oct 16 2005, 12:41 PM
Post #24

Theoricus
Group Icon

Just the word 'vampire' has me turning off.

Interesting fantasy, but not of my own preference.

No, cannot believe in them.

+Quote Post

BloodArchon
post Nov 3 2005, 05:40 PM
Post #25

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Vendetta @ Jul 15 2005, 04:03 PM)

ie ...

???

anyone ???

If this is your idea of a vampire then I know about 10 people who would meet your qualifications including my self. The power to read someones thoughts is called telepathy and the power to insert thoughts into someones mind is called remote influencing. I believe magick uses both of these techniques, when you do a love spell or a spell to get some one to do something or behave a certain way that in my sense is remote influencing. And when you summon a spirit to get information you couldn't otherwise get from a certain someone that in my opinion is another form of telepathy.
I practice both techniques regulary but I don't think I'm a vampire or anything else for that matter, I'm just a human playing the game of life (IMG:style_emoticons/default/hypocrite.gif)

--------------------
Power belongs to those who can wield it.

+Quote Post

Vishwas
post Nov 6 2005, 07:32 AM
Post #26

Neophyte
Group Icon

I dont like vampires, the name is enough to send a chill down my spine. But i think they do exist, & i have a friend Romania, who says he has seen one. So i think they exist, but don't believe it fully yet.

I believe that werewolfs exist, but many ppl have said that they don't. Well that is just what i think & believe in. But one thing is for sure, that i would like to be as far away as possible from both of them.

+Quote Post

9-2-2
post Nov 9 2005, 02:07 PM
Post #27

Neophyte
Group Icon

We have at least one vampire in town, and a werewolf living at the fringe of the city. There's all kinds of things that live here on this green Earth, but that doesn't mean I'm up for finding them... I'm interested in keeping my skin, thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/13.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Satarel
post Nov 9 2005, 06:28 PM
Post #28

Mayaparisatya
Group Icon

A werewolf? I've never come across one of them. What are they like?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

DocHolliday
post Nov 10 2005, 06:41 PM
Post #29

Neophyte
Group Icon

A werewolf? I've never come across one of them. What are they like?

One of your moderators is one. I'm not saying who, but their avatar should tip you off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

--------------------
www.livejournal.com/users/tenebrozo

+Quote Post

GaiusOctavian
post Nov 12 2005, 11:09 PM
Post #30

Gone
Group Icon

I remember about 4 years back reading on a few sites about some virus, A-something I'm not sure that supposably was THE vampiric virus...Supposably it makes the organs weak, making it hard to get a pulse, it makes the skin pale, and more sensitive to skin, it supposably increases stamina, strength, etc, and leaves you looking youthful, longer. According to the people who "had it", the only was to get it is blood mixing...Seemed to be a whole lot of people claiming to have this so called "Virus"...Everything has to come down to science doesn't it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)...Scientist are even trying to give Stigmata a scientific explanation.

-Chris.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
3 Pages 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Collapse