Reply to this topicStart new topic
 Rii, expirience
Naimi
post May 12 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #1

Neophyte
Group Icon

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share my still unsettled feelings and emotions about RII, which i found truly incredible.

I must say it that I was surprised in a good way.
I can not understand why after scrying on poor TEX 3 times before entering it - I managed to enter RII so easy, slided in like a knife into the warm cheese. The visions were so clear and unbeelivably vivid. And the overall feeling was "soft", almost squashy; I felt this softness even on my teeth.
What the strange thing that it was separated in two sections: “watery and damp” in the very beginning however the second part of vision was indeed amazing: bright white dry and gold. I can not still proceeed and evaluate what I saw and heard there.

If anyone has expirienced similar feeling about RII?

Thank you

Regards,
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif)

--------------------
Если мне обломают крылья - я взлечу на метле.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fio Praeter Humanus
post May 13 2009, 10:50 AM
Post #2

Theurgist
Group Icon

I have not yet figured out why some aethyr sessions are easy and others are hard. Some say there are astrological reasons but I haven't verified it yet.

I didn't get a wet/dry result of RII. My experience was a ruined city, but I haven't explored this aethyr yet fully so cannot really say. Each session seems different but once you do a couple of trips to the same one, you will see a common theme running through them, or at least I have so far.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Naimi
post May 13 2009, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Neophyte
Group Icon

QUOTE(Fio Praeter Humanus @ May 13 2009, 05:50 PM) *

I have not yet figured out why some aethyr sessions are easy and others are hard. Some say there are astrological reasons but I haven't verified it yet.

I didn't get a wet/dry result of RII. My experience was a ruined city, but I haven't explored this aethyr yet fully so cannot really say. Each session seems different but once you do a couple of trips to the same one, you will see a common theme running through them, or at least I have so far.

Hello Fio Praeter Humanus,

Your expirience is very different from mine by the sound of it...

I do not know if i want to enter RII again though as i am very pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for sharing.

Regards,
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/witch.gif)

--------------------
Если мне обломают крылья - я взлечу на метле.

+Quote Post

Closed
Topic Notes
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2024 - 02:05 PM